All Comments on 'Amateur Night at the Strip Club'

by StaciRay79

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AdenzenoAdenzeno8 months ago

Nicely done and told! Thank you.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

I would have begged him to fill my wife full of cum and then clean them both with my mouth

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Another good one,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well constructed story. I especially like the way She changes her language from pussy to cunt! It's very erotic (at least to a man) to hear a woman refer to her "pussy" as her "cunt". You also chose to finish the story smoothly! I gave it a full 5 stars; thank you!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

Hot, erotic. When Vince said “Does your husband know how much of a slut you are? Does he know how you let men cum on you?” …..she should have said: “Why don’t you ask him? He’s sitting right there”.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope there is a part 2. Very good writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome a slutty wife playing with her husband that is a great loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess. Each to their own. Ok eroticism for my wife and I. Have shared her in swinging clubs with several guys, some with much "bigger" cocks 7.5 + inches; girth of 6 + inches. Mine is 6.5 inch in length with girth of 6 inches. The larger cocks fill her up and stretch her out; I use mine to play with her. I have also fucked several of their wives, some like my playing some do not. Each to their own. What I like is watching my wife fuck, while I am getting a BJ, giving cunnlings or fucking their or someone else's wife.

SteveO_79SteveO_798 months ago

fantastic story. i think it should be ranked much higher. 5 stars. keep up the good work. cant wait to see what you create next.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Let the whore dance, the tips are good.

mitchell67mitchell676 months ago

I was at some points in this story ready to pass on completely reading it. I don't relate to the hotwife/ cucked husband narrative although I understand that it's a valid form of relationship for some. And yet towards the end, you were flipping the script and recentering the marriage bonds. I found myself liking this story because it touches upon inherent conflicts within our common sexuality: the desire for variety and need for security. A couple who pay with fire can be burned and also enlightened by the flames. would you consider reposting this story in audio format?

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I liked how the story developed as Mitchell67 observed with great insight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't like wives who are actual whores. Acting slutty can be fun, but this is too far.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

You guys that don’t like this kinda don’t read them. This was an excellent story!!

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze3 days ago

well done Staci, good hot action, particularly fun from the woman's perspective about how she defaults to her husband's ownership in the end.

AmbulAmbul3 days ago

Very well done story. Staci went from being Mike’s personal slut to being a stripper, a lap dancer, and now a whore. Mike was quite happy being her pimp so long as she wanted to be fucked by a stranger. If the author writes a follow-up chapter, I would love to find out how Staci is used again to pleasure other cocks as well as herself and Mike. I really liked how Mike was present at all times and was her protector as well as her pimp. Lots of potential for this very kinky and uninhibited couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStaciRay79@StaciRay79
Married, mother, and fun loving! Most of the time I'm an open book and I like to be read! 😊