Amateur Night at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Cheyenne! It looks like you're enjoying this as much as I am!" He squeezed my nipples. "Do you like it when I do this?" he asked. I nodded and moaned softly as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

"How about this?" He asked. I felt his wet tongue on my breast. He took my nipple between his lips and started sucking on it. I moaned louder.

"Yes... oh, that feels good." I panted.

He sucked gently on my nipple while he teased the other one between his fingers. My hands were caressing my inner thighs as he continued. I felt his free hand drop to my ass and squeeze it, then he moved it to my crotch and started to rub my swollen pussy lips. I moaned even louder, then grabbed his arm and tried to pull it away.

"Not my pussy... remember the rules..."

I'm sure I didn't sound very convincing and when he didn't stop, I released his arm and went back to rubbing my thighs.

"You don't want me to stop Cheyenne. You're so wet. You want more. I'll bet you want me to make you cum... don't you?"

I moaned again.

"Don't you Cheyenne?"

"Yes" I whimpered so quietly that it was barely audible.

"What was that, Cheyenne? What did you say?"

"Yes" I repeated a little louder in between my moans.

"Yes what?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to cum." My voice was pleading with him as he gently rubbed my lips.

He spread his legs wider forcing mine, which were draped over his, further open. My lips opened wide and he slid two fingers into my extremely lubricated pussy.

"Does that feel good Cheyenne? Do you like me finger-fucking you like this?"

"Yes!" I moaned loudly.

"Yes what, Cheyenne?"

"Yes, I love you finger-fucking my pussy!" I called out.

"CUNT!" He exclaimed. "You love me finger-fucking your CUNT! Sluts don't have pussies... they have cunts. And you are a 100% dirty slut with a whore cunt aren't you."

"No..." I moaned as his fingers continued to slide effortlessly in and out of me. "I'm not a slut."

I'm not sure I even believed what I'd just said. I was sitting naked on a strange man's lap while his fingers played with my pussy. And I was grinding my hips forward letting him touch me even more. How was I anything but I slut?

"You're not a slut?!" He said with doubt in his tone. "If you're not a slut, then why is your name Slutty Cheyenne? Why are you letting me finger your cunt like this? And why are you stroking my dick?"

I opened my eyes and saw that in the midst of my pleasure I had absent-mindedly undone his pants and was stroking his cock.

"Oh, I don't mind" he continued, "In fact, I rather enjoy it. I just wanted to make it clear that you are indeed my slut right now. Tell me what you want, slut!"

"I want to cum." I begged. "I need to cum."

"That's good" he said, knowing he was gaining total control over me. "I always make my sluts cum! I just want you to beg for it out loud."

He leaned forward and sucked hard on my nipple. Then repositioned his fingers so he was no longer sliding inside me but was rubbing my swollen lips again.

"My clit..." I begged. "Please rub my clit."

My clit was engorged and he easily found it. I was convinced he had found it earlier but was purposely avoiding it until now.

"UUUUUUHHHHH! Oh god yes! Right there!" I cried as his fingers grazed over it.

He released my nipple and leaned back on the couch.

"Cum for me slut!" It wasn't as much a request as it was a command.

"Rub my clit" I exclaimed. "Harder, faster!"

"Beg me" he replied.

"Please... please rub my clit. Please go faster! I need to cum!"

He did as I asked and I nearly doubled over as I felt my orgasm begin. I leaned forward with my head against his chest. He grabbed the back of my neck and rubbed harder.

"OH FUCK!" I yelled out. "OH GOD YES!!! I'M CUMMING! OH MY GOD... I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" I was breathless and panting.

"That's it, slut! Cum for me!"

"I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! OH MY GOD... I"M CUMMING FOR YOU!"

Everything that had happened this evening had pushed me to the brink and I knew when I did finally orgasm that it would be intense, but combined with additional days of teasing and denial, this was more than I had imagined.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!" I moaned loudly with a trembling voice as wave after wave shot through me. My toes curled, electric shocks shot through my legs, my pussy quaked, and he kept going. I don't know how long it lasted but it had to have been minutes. At one point he stopped rubbing my clit and plunged his fingers inside me to feel my pussy spasm on them. Then, he pulled them out quickly and my juices followed. I gushed everywhere. It ran down my legs, it soaked his pants. I had never cum so hard in my life and can't remember ever squirting like this.

I was crying at the intensity and longevity of it all. "OH GOD PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

"Yes, you can take more slut! That's what sluts do... they take more until the men are finished with them!"

He didn't stop immediately, but eventually did and I collapsed on top of him. My body was completely spent and I was covered in sweat.

"Now that's what I expect! I know amateur dancers like you are really just dirty sluts who want to be used and told what to do. Tell me how much you enjoyed that!"

"I did" I weakly confessed to him. "I did enjoy it."

"Actually, you loved it! Didn't you?" he said knowingly.

"Yes." I admitted. "It's been a long time since anyone made me feel like that."

I lay like that on top of him until I could feel my legs again, then started to stand up. I turned to look at Mike. He was grinning approvingly at me. He had just watched this man take control of me and make me cum harder than I ever had... and he approved of it!

I started to pick up my clothes when the man said "Not so fast."

I turned back to see him stroking his cock. "I'm going to need you to finish what you started. I need you to make me cum."

"That wasn't part of the deal." I replied. "I already let things go too far by letting you touch my pussy. I think we're done."

"Cunt." he corrected me. "Say it."

"Cunt." I repeated. "I shouldn't have let you touch my cunt." I couldn't believe how this one simple word change was making me feel. His assertiveness and making me use such a harsh word turned me on again.

"You're right...it wasn't part of the original deal. But then again, neither was you getting to cum. I'll give you an additional $100 right now to come over here and suck my dick. It's only fair that you finish me like I did for you."

He looked at Mike. "What do you say, bodyguard?"

Mike replied, "It's her decision. I'm only here to make sure you don't get violent. Whatever she does willingly is her choice."

Mike had just given me permission to suck another man's cock. I was still aroused by everything that had just happened that I actually felt the need to please him. I still thought he was handsome, and as cocks go it looked very nice. I watched as he kept slowly stroking it and then I finally said "Ok... $100 up front."

I handed the $100 bill to Mike and whispered in his ear "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am."

I knelt between the man's legs and took his cock in my hand -- stroking it the way I'd watched him do. He leaned back on the couch and moaned his approval. I licked the head with my tongue, tasting his pre-cum as it pooled on the tip. I liked the salty taste and slid my lips further down his shaft. I felt the wetness and tasted my own pussy juices as I took him fully in my mouth. I must have squirted cum on his cock when I exploded and he was using it as lube while stroking himself.

"That feels amazing slut! You obviously have lots of experience sucking dicks. Any idea how many you've sucked in your life?"

"No" I said as I continued to suck up and down his shaft. "Many."

"Mmmmmmm. I'll bet every one of them loved it as much as I do now. Did you let them cum in your pretty little mouth? Or do you make them pull out and paint your face? Shower your tits? Or maybe they came other places on you?"

"All of those." I replied.

"Climb up here on the couch beside me." he said. "I want to touch you while you suck my dick."

I did as he asked. I felt his hands rub across my back and around my ass while I bobbed up and down on his shaft. His fingers made their way between my cheeks, teasing my asshole for a moment, then sliding down to my cunt that was throbbing again. It felt good to call it a cunt now. After all, I was letting a stranger do whatever he liked to it. It was no longer my simple pussy -- it was a dirty slut's cunt. I felt juices start to drip from my cunt again and reached a hand between my legs to rub it. His fingers were already there and we rubbed it together.

I was getting close to another orgasm and tried to pull his hand away. Lifting my mouth off his cock I said, "you need to stop or I'm going to cum again."

"Do it!" he said. "You just keep sucking my dick and I'll let you cum again."

It didn't take long for him to deliver on that promise. My cunt was ready and he knew exactly how to touch me. As I started cumming, I pulled my mouth off his cock so I could breathe, but he forced it back down -- driving his shaft deep into my throat.

"I said keep sucking my dick, slut! I'm happy to let you cum, but you don't stop what you're doing!"

I tried to speak but his cock muffled my cries.

"Mmmphff... OH! OH GOD! Mmmphff, Mmmmphff!"

As my orgasm reached its apex, I had to pull his cock out of my mouth just to breathe. I kept my hand gripped tightly around it and kept stroking.

"OH FUCK!!! HERE IT COMES!! OH GOD YES!!! YES!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! YOUR FINGERS FEEL AMAZING!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

And then he stopped. My orgasm kept going, but not nearly as intense without his fingers.

"You know what feels more amazing that my fingers, slut? My dick! Why don't you let me fuck you? You know you want it!"

I did want it, but I wanted it from Mike. I wanted to feel his cock enter me and cum on it while he fucked me.

"How about it, bodyguard? I'll pay $400 more to fuck this slut right now."

"If it were up to me, I'd say yes" Mike replied. "But like I said earlier, it's her decision. I'm just here to make sure things stay nice."

I looked over at Mike who was leaning forward and watching intensely. Again, he had just given me permission -- this time, to let someone else fuck me. Part of me was confused at why he would let another man fuck his wife. Part of me was thrilled by the prospect. All of me was aroused and craving a cock in me.

I watched as he pulled $400 from his wallet and waived it in front of my eyes. I didn't say it out loud but at this point I would let him fuck me for free! I told Mike to come get the money and then swallowed his cock deep in my throat.

When Mike came to take the money, I could see the huge bulge in his pants. He was getting off watching his wife be used by this stranger. Seeing how much he was enjoying it turned me on even more. When he got close enough, I reached up and squeezed his cock through his pants. Mike looked down at me, surprised I had done that. The man saw all of this.

"Looks like she can't get enough! Don't worry buddy... when I done fucking this slut you can have her too."

"Stay where you are slut!" he commanded.

He stood up, removed the rest of his clothes, and moved behind me. He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed his hard cock against my swollen cunt. I was so wet from multiple orgasms that he glided frictionless between my lips as they spread around his shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you doggy-style, slut. That's how dirty whores deserve to be fucked."

He angled himself so the head of his cock parted my lips and slowly entered me. My lips spread easily to accept the 1-2 inches he offered inside me. He grabbed my hips and held them firmly in his hands.

"Hold on tight, slut." His warning was immediately followed by the entirety of his shaft ramming quick and hard into my cunt.

"AHHHH, FUCK!!!! OH MY GOD!!" I yelled as he impaled me and I felt his hips slam against my ass. It didn't hurt, it actually felt incredible, but completely took me by surprise. Mike and I had rough sex before, but this was different. This was a not a loving relationship -- it was primal and lustful. I loved every part of it! He had already used and degraded me for his amusement and now he was fucking me simply for his pleasure. I couldn't remember the last time I felt so turned on! He pulled back and slammed into me harder.

His cock felt huge inside me. I already knew it was thicker than Mike's. I learned that when I was sucking him. Now, with him fully inside me, I could tell he was longer as well. He was reaching depths that hadn't been touched since Mike and I married.

"OH GOD YES! FUCK ME!" I could hardly believe my own voice as this man had me begging for him to treat me like his whore.

He grabbed my throat and leaned over me. "You like that. Don't you slut?"

"Yes...I love it! Your cock feels amazing!"

He pulled me by the throat as he kept pounding hard into me. My cunt eagerly accepted every inch of him. In between the sounds of our bodies slapping together I could hear the juices from my cunt splashing each time he drove into me. His balls slapped against my clit with each thrust and I quickly started to cum again.

"I'M CUMMING!" I screamed. "OH GOD, YOUR COCK IS SO DEEP! IT'S MAKING ME CUM!"

"You like that don't you, slut! You love the way my dick fills your dirty cunt! I bet your boyfriend can't satisfy you the way my 7-inch rod does!"

"He doesn't... your cock feels much better!" I felt bad for saying this in front of Mike but I couldn't help myself. I was trapped in the throes of ecstasy and mid-orgasm. I wasn't thinking at all -- just saying what I thought. My unfiltered slut was on full display.

"How small is your boyfriend's dick? Tell me how he can't satisfy you."

"He's small. Not even 6-inches long. He can't satisfy me like you're doing now!" I wasn't entirely lying. I loved Mike's cock and the way he used it, but my basic need for physical pleasure had taken over and this man was satisfying animalistic needs that Mike had never been able to accomplish.

"Keep going! Keep fucking me! I need your cock!"

"You like what you see, bodyguard?" he said to Mike. I glanced over and saw that Mike had removed his pants and was stroking himself while watching us. "Does this slut look good down on all fours begging for me to fuck her?" Mike simply nodded and kept stroking himself.

"I think this slut needs a dick in her mouth. What about it, slut? You want your bodyguard to come over here so you can suck his cock while I fuck you?"

"Yes" I said lustfully.

"Say it again... I don't think he heard you!"

"YES!" I repeated loudly. "Come here and feed me your cock, Mike! I need you in my mouth now!"

Mike placed his cock in front of me, and I quickly took it in like the desperate slut I had become.

"That's right, slut...suck that dick! You know you need at least two dicks to satisfy you!"

I mumbled my agreement as he drove hard into me from behind forcing Mike's cock deeper into my throat with each thrust.

We continued like this for a couple minutes. It had been more than a decade since I'd been the female participant in a threesome. That time had been with two college friends before I met Mike. Certain carnal memories started to come back to me, and I started to cum again. When he felt my cunt clamp down, he pulled his cock completely out making me quiver.

"I can feel your cunt squeezing my cock. You're cumming again aren't you, slut?"

"Yes," my rely was muffled by Mike's cock. He pulled out of my mouth and I said it louder.

"Yes! OH GOD YES! HE HASN'T LET ME CUM ALL WEEK! AND YOU'VE MADE IT HAPPEN MULTIPLE TIMES! OH FUCK! PLEASE DON'T STOP! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!"

"All week huh? Your boyfriend has denied you all week, has he? You've cum for me at least 3 times tonight. That means I now own your cunt! Isn't that true?"

I didn't want to say it. Mike was my husband -- he owned me, not this stranger. "Please..." I begged him, "please don't stop. I need to feel you inside me."

"Not until you say it." he taunted as he rubbed the tip of his cock against my trembling and swollen lips. "If you want me to keep fucking you... say it!"

I looked up at Mike and said it. "You own my dirty cunt. I'm a filthy slut who needs to be fucked by other men. I need your cock inside me. Please put your cock in your dirty slut's cunt. Please fuck me so I can cum!"

He rammed hard into me again making me scream with pleasure. The rest of my orgasm finally released and my juices exploded around him as he drove into me.

I finished but he didn't stop. He picked up his pace and was fucking me deep and fast.

"I'm close." I heard him say. "Just a few more times and I'm going to cum too."

"Not inside me!" I exclaimed. "Please pull out. Only my husband gets to cum inside me!"

"Husband?!" he said.

I had slipped. Until this point, he thought I was just some filthy cheating slut with a boyfriend. In my exhaustion I'd slipped and said I was married.

"So... you're really an unsatisfied housewife who strips for fun and fucks random guys willing to pay you for it? You really are more of a slut than I thought! I didn't know I was getting to fuck a MARRIED slutty cunt! That makes this even more satisfying!"

He drove into me 3-4 more times and then did as I'd asked. He pulled his cock out and then spun me around so I was sitting on the couch facing him. He put his hand on the back of my head and shoved all 7-inches of his cock into my mouth. Grabbing my hair tightly, he pulled my head forward, bucked his hips, and started fucking my face.

"Swallow all of it! I'm doing you a favor by not cumming in your married whore cunt! But when you go back to your husband tonight, he's going to taste MY cum on your lips when you kiss him good-night!"

I felt him swell and then explode. Hot thick cum hit the back of my throat and I rapidly swallowed as much as I could. I did my best to keep up, but it was too much for me to handle. Multiple explosions kept coming. As much as I swallowed, even more of it dripped past my lips, down my chin, and onto my chest.

He pulled firmly until his entire shaft was as deep as it would go in my throat. The last few jets of cum shot straight down my throat as I choked on it. When he pulled out, I was coughing and cum dripped from my mouth. He stared down at me admiring his work. My mouth and chin were covered. Strands of cum dangled from my face.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed. "That was the best private dance I've ever had! None of the other girls have ever let me touch them, let alone fuck them! You truly are a one-of-a-kind slut!"

He presented his cock to my mouth again. "Lick it clean!" he ordered. I did as he commanded.

"Does your husband know how much of a slut you are? Does he know how you let men cum on you? After tasting me on your breath, he's going to know!"

He got dressed as I lay on the couch completely wiped out. I was coated in sweat, my own juices, and this man's cum all over my face and chest. He handed Mike a business card and said, "If she ever needs another good fucking... you give me a call first!" He then left the room. Mike shut the door.

"Mike, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to say those things. I don't know what came over me. He made me feel things and say things I never thought I would."

"I'm not mad Staci. Watching him fuck you like that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Thank you for not being mad at me. Can you please hand me my clothes and help me get dressed?"

"No." he replied curtly.

"No?"

"No!" he repeated. "You don't think I'm going to let you walk out of here without taking back my cunt do you?! You gave it to some stranger who paid $500 to fuck you. Now I want a piece of Slutty Cheyenne. I'm going to fuck you until you give that pussy back to me!"