Amateur Night at the Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me to the edge of the couch and stuck his cock into my well-used cunt. It didn't fill me the way I'd just been filled but it still felt good inside me. Mike wasn't as rough and didn't call me 'slut.' He did keep talking dirty to me the way the stranger had.

"I thought it was hot watching you dance" he started. "I enjoyed seeing the expression on your face when you came on stage and I turned on your vibrator in front of all those people. It was even hotter when you ripped off your top and everyone cheered at seeing your tits. I bet they would cheer even louder if they could see you now with your tits covered in cum!" He was slowly fucking me in a gentle way, but each time he completed a thought he would push a little harder into me.

"Watching you strip completely naked for that first private dance was exciting. I enjoyed showing you off to other people. When you let him touch you, I thought I was going to cum in my pants! And then buzzing you with the vibe when you gave those lap dances was fun for me. I wanted to prolong your agony as long as possible and made sure to turn it off before you could orgasm."

I was dripping uncontrollably as he reminded me of everything I'd done that night. I recalled the way I felt during each dance and how close I had indeed been to orgasm each time -- only to be denied at the critical moment like he'd done all week.

"Oh yes..." I moaned, "I was so close to cumming so many times tonight."

His cock continued to slide gently in and out as my pussy swelled and tinged with every stroke. His gentle rhythm was a stark contrast to the way I'd just been manhandled, and it felt good to have my husband make love to me again.

"Vince approached me first about this last private dance and asked what it would take to fuck you. I knew you were so worked up that you'd go for it."

"What?!" I said, not quite sure I heard what Mike had just said.

"The guy who just fucked you is named Vince. I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't even stop to ask his name. Vince approached me when you went to the bathroom to remove the vibe. He asked how much it would cost to fuck you. I said it was your decision, but if you were willing, I'd let it happen. He thought I was your pimp and not just a bodyguard."

Mike didn't stop fucking me as he told me what had happened. But he did lean close until our foreheads touched and looked deep into my eyes when he said the next part.

"I told Vince that you had final say-so, but if you agreed I would let him fuck you only if I watched."

His hips started moving faster.

"Do you understand what I'm saying Staci? I wanted to watch my wife beg a stranger to fuck her right in front of me. And I wanted to watch as he made you cum!"

The thought of my husband wanting to watch a stranger fuck his wife combined with his cock in my pussy was too much. I felt another orgasm growing and was panting heavily. Mike understood my signs and pumped even faster.

"That's it baby... cum for me like you did for him!"

"Oh god Mike... oh... oh yes!" I was breathless and barely able to get the words out. "Oh Mike! You're going to make me cum! Oh god yes... please make me cum, Mike! I want to cum for you!"

Mike kissed me deep and hard. I then felt a sharp pinch as he grabbed both nipples and squeezed them. He drove his cock hard in me and broke our kiss.

"No more making love slut! If I'm going to reclaim this cunt, I need to FUCK you like he did!"

"Yes Mike... Yes... Fuck me! Fuck my dirty cunt Mike! Make me cum! Make it yours again!"

"Tell me who you are Staci!" he said sternly.

"I'm your wife, Mike! I'm yours" I panted in response.

"That's not true Staci. You're not mine right now, are you? Right now, you're Vince's slut!"

"I'm a slut" I repeated. "I'm a slut who needs her husband to reclaim his cunt! Please Mike, please fuck me and take my cunt back from Vince! I'm sorry I let him take it from you!"

Mike slammed into me as hard as he ever had before. He still didn't fill me the way Vince had just done, but he was doing more than enough.

"Tell me how sorry you are" he said as he pulled his cock out of me.

My lips quivered. "I'm sorry for being such as dirty slut. I didn't mean to be. It just happened."

"Things like that don't just happen, do they Staci. You wanted Vince to fuck you, isn't that right?"

"I wanted you to fuck me" I said. "I wanted you to make me cum, not him."

"But you didn't wait, did you?"

"I'm sorry... I couldn't. Please Mike... please give me your cock again. I need it so bad!"

"The way you needed Vince's? Tell me what you were thinking to let him fuck you and I'll continue."

My pussy was burning without him inside me. I needed him and I admitted everything.

"I wanted it when he touched my pussy. I was so turned-on from dancing that I needed someone to touch me right then. He was so assertive that I just felt submissive to his will. I did try and stop him at first, but it felt so good and I needed to feel his hands on me."

"Is that the only reason?" Mike asked.

"No... there's more. You teased me all week without letting me cum and I needed it so bad. When he said he was going to make it happen I completely surrendered myself. I knew it was wrong, but his fingers felt so good and my body craved release."

"You could have stopped there" Mike said as he rubbed the head of his cock against my clit. "When he made you cum that could have been the end of it. Why did you let him fuck you?"

"At that point, he had complete control of me. My body was responding on its own. It felt good to hear him call me 'slut' and say I had 'a dirty cunt.' He was exciting me in ways I'd never experienced and I felt like he already owned me. He made me cum a second time when I was sucking his cock and I wasn't finished when he stopped touching me. When you said it was ok, I knew you wanted it too. He was saying all the right things to make me submit and my body needed him inside me -- the money meant nothing. I needed him to fuck me and I would have done it for free!"

"You really are a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

"I'm YOUR dirty little slut, Mike! And right now, I need you to put your cock back inside my filthy, cheating cunt and take it back!"

Mike stared intently into my eyes and slid his cock back inside me. "That's exactly what I intend to do!"

He attacked my cunt with a renewed passion -- fucking me fast and hard. It only took seconds before I felt another orgasm start to build.

"Oh god yes Mike! God yes! Fuck me, Mike! I'm a dirty whore with a filthy cunt! You need to teach me a lesson! Fuck me hard, Mike! Make me pay for giving your cunt to another man!"

I felt his cock swell larger than it had ever been. My legs were shaking and I felt shockwaves surge through them as my toes curled. The shocks quickly ran up my thighs and sent my pussy into spasms. For the first time in nearly a week, Mike had brought me to orgasm!

"OH, FUCK MIKE! OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH! OH FUCK!!! OH GOD YES!! YES!! YES, MIKE YES!!! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!"

I cried at the intense feelings that overwhelmed me physically and emotionally. The entire depth of my pussy contracted around him as he pushed hard into me and felt it tighten. I nearly passed out and closed my eyes as exhaustion swept over me.

"One more thing... for me to reclaim this cunt!" he said as he drove hard into me and forced my pussy to spread open for him.

"I need to cum inside you..."

He drove hard.

"...to make... THIS CUNT..."

He pulled nearly completely out, then slammed into me hard and deep.

"...MINE!"

I felt cum erupt from his cock and fill my cunt. He held deep for a second and I felt it twitch as multiple spurts of cum filled me, then pulled out and slammed into me again!

After his cock was completely spent, Mike stood up and watched his cum drip from my gaping and worn-out cunt.

I saw a flash and opened my eyes to see Mike standing there taking pictures with his phone.

"These will go nicely with the others I took earlier" he said as he smiled at me.

He helped me up from the couch and hugged me tight against him. It's a good thing he was holding me because my legs were too weak to stand on my own. He kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Staci. And now I can take you home knowing that I own your cunt again!"