Amateur Night Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we started dancing, I'd never considered taking off my panties. But now I was feeling a growing and irresistible need to raise the ante with the prospect of my showing them more. I responded first by putting my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pulling them lower. Jan saw me and responded in-kind. Our spectators immediately came to life again with even more enthusiastic "take it off" chants. I wondered if the feelings I was having were the same ones professional strippers have in order to keep performing enthusiastically time after time.

We continued to tease mercilessly by sliding our panties down just enough to expose a tuft of pubic hair. This was clearly more than the men or Jan and I had ever expected. Still not knowing for sure how far I was willing to go, I pivoted to show my backside to them. Jan did too. We both pulled our panties down enough to show most of our butt-cracks. Then surrendering to the emotion and excitement of the moment, we both bent forward far enough to show them a peek of something more. Their applause confirmed what they'd seen, and we knew we were raising their expectations, probably beyond our willingness to satisfy them.

Sensing the end of the song was near, I looked at Jan and we both smiled a "yes" to each other, and we slid our panties to our ankles and stepped out of them and danced naked until the song ended. The standing ovation was amazing affirmation to Jan and me and we no longer had any second thoughts about our performance. The cheering soon turned into "Encore, encore, encore...."

We knew we'd only danced without our panties for maybe half a minute and had only whetted the guys' appetite for more. The cries for an encore were not subsiding, and Jan's and my arousal levels were off the chart. Refusing our admirers cries for more would feel heartbreaking to our audience, and self-defeating to Jan and me. I was seeing myself through the eyes of these men who right now thought I was the most beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman in the world. Something in their zealous request, bordering on demand to see more had stoked that long-hidden, smoldering ember of temptation I'd felt when they urged us to dance back at Big Jim's.

The next song was a favorite of dancers on amateur night, Anticipation by Carly Simon and we got into the spirit and the slower, easy rhythm right away. Keeping the men's anticipation going meant giving them more to see, which when already nude meant more intimate exposure. We showed them our backsides again, and this time using our hands to spread our cheeks wide enough to show it all. As the music got closer to ending, we just danced facing them with our best effort to highlight our tits. When we were done the applause was deafening and no one was expecting another encore after what we'd already treated them to.

We quickly put our shirts and shorts on not bothering with underwear and asked our husbands to get us a drink.

John and Jim as the ringleaders of this impromptu amateur night approached Jan and me and basically thanked us for making their 20-year delayed dream come true.

They offered each of us $175, our prize money for "winning" the amateur contest. Jan and I looked at each other, and we knew exactly what to do. We declined to accept the money since we'd enjoyed performing as much as they had watching. We suggested they donate it to their fraternity's scholarship fund in our names.

Most of the guys were playing golf early in the morning and were ready to call it a night before any second thoughts set in. Prior to letting anyone leave, Jan and I called for everyone's attention, and I told them in no uncertain terms that what went on in the meeting room would need to stay in that room.

Jan added, "We shared some pretty intimate time and our privacy with you guys because of our shared history. We don't have that history with the rest of your fraternity brothers, so please respect that privacy and keep it between us." There was agreement all around. I added, "And we hope you don't feel you have to share this with your wives either. We all acted on something that was kindled 20 years ago, before any of us were married. Jan and I don't want them looking daggers at us the rest of the weekend or worse." More agreement.

The guys all left, and Jan and I and our husbands opted for a nightcap in our room. Everything that could be said about the evening and our motivation for stripping had already been said, or certainly thought. I had warm fuzzy feelings for all of my friends, and especially for my husband who let me share my most intimate self with half a dozen guys to let them realize their long-delayed fantasy, and mine too.

12