Amazing Grace: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the years since that night, thanks to my lovely, adventurous husband, I've experienced a lot of cocks, and I now know that he's only slightly above average. We measured it once, and he was about seven inches long by slightly over five and a half around. As I've discovered, wielded by as skilled a lover as Claude, that's perfectly long enough and thick enough to do the business in whichever hole he wants to put it. He once joked that it was a Goldilocks cock; not too big and not too small. Indeed, I won't allow anything much larger than Claude's in my arse; I don't want a prolapse. But back then, apart from the odd picture - mostly, in those days, the soft, flaccid penises of the men in magazines like Playgirl were all you could see - Claude's was my very first cock. And for a shy, eighteen-year-old virgin, it was rather scary.

Claude must've seen my expression. Again, that sardonic smile. He took the proffered wine, then guided my free hand to his erect organ. It was surprising to touch; hot, firm but not hard like bone, and with a smooth, velvety head. The hole in the end was weeping some sticky fluid. I looked at it in surprise.

"You - you haven't - er, come, already, surely?"

He chuckled. "That's just a little natural lubricant. Taste it."

That wasn't exactly what I expected or wanted. I looked at him in alarm.

"You don't need to suck my cock. Not this time. But run your tongue around the head. Try it."

'Not this time,' he'd said. So - so he thought there'd be another time! Well, that was good, in a way. But - but if I had to take that big thing into my mouth next time we met, well...

I tentatively licked just under the head of his penis. He responded with a low "Mmm! Nice!" Actually, that felt quite nice to me; the touch of the velvety skin and the taste, though a little salty, wasn't unpleasant. I flattened my tongue and slowly explored the surfaces of the head of his cock.

I was concentrating on trying to make it feel good for him, gripping the shaft gently in my hand and swirling my tongue around the head, and it felt - well, empowering, I suppose, to give pleasure to a handsome man who was going to - was going to...

He gently pushed my head away, and I looked up at him. "Sorry, was I doing it wrong? Only - only I haven't actually..."

"Grace, my sweet, that was lovely. I enjoyed it very much. But now there's something else for us both to enjoy. Finish your wine."

I swigged back the red liquid, then glanced down between my legs. There was more red liquid - blood - on my thighs, together with a lot of pussy juices. I gasped.

Then Claude was kneeling beside me. "Lift up your pert little bottom," he said, and as I did so, he slipped a cushion under me. "Lie back, spread your legs wide." I obeyed, expecting any moment to feel his weight on top of me, that big rod of flesh pressing into my, my...

My oh my! Once again, his head was between my legs, and he was licking me. It felt amazing, but...

"The blood!" I blurted out.

"Yes, I am a vampire!" he said in a slightly comical voice. "Do not worry. It adds an extra frisson to the pussy juices." And then he added quite a frisson of his own as he explored my pussy with his tongue. He soon had me climbing the peak toward my fourth orgasm. I felt one, then a second finger slide inside me, the second stretching me a little. He began working that magic spot on the front wall of my vagina, and I was getting so close.

And then his tongue slid up my body, to focus again on each nipple in turn. "Ready?" he asked between licks.

"I - I - er - yes. Yes please," I stammered.

"Merveilleux," he breathed. And then things seemed to happen in quick succession. His fingers that had been teasing so expertly slid slowly out of me, I felt his hips pressing my thighs wider apart, and then - and then...

I guess any size of cock feels big, that very first time. I've never had kids, so I'm still pretty tight. I've been complimented on it by several lovers. But that first time, feeling that bulbous cock-head slowly insinuating itself into my body - my vagina - was strange, rather uncomfortable, exciting and terrifying, all at once. My little pussy hole was getting stretched for the first time - I hadn't even tried inserting a vibrator in those days - and his penis felt huge. But he was slow, and gentle, and moved inside me little by little, slowly rocking deeper. And then - then our bodies were touching.

"Grace, my beautiful one. You are no longer a virgin. How does it feel?"

My eyes had been screwed tight shut, but when I opened them, all I could see was his handsome face, those high cheekbones, the gently-smiling mouth, his long hair now loose, falling to his shoulders. And those eyes, dark, inscrutable, boring into me like his penis was boring into my vagina. And it felt - it felt...

"Good," I said in a squeaky little voice. "I was afraid it would hurt."

"And it didn't?"

"No, not - not much at all."

"Good. So, tell me how this feels." He slowly pulled back, and then entered me again, this time all the way in a single stroke. I moaned. And then he did it again. And again.

As my pussy-hole stretched to accommodate him, I soon found that he could slide in and out of me, smoothly and pleasurably. And then he started changing angles, tilting upwards to press against the front wall, then moving his body forward so that he brushed my clitoris as he withdrew. I could see a look of rapt concentration on his face as he seemed to be watching my every expression, listening to every gasp and moan, exploring what would feel best for me. He quickly found an angle and a depth that made the ridge on the top of his cock rub against that sensitive spot inside me, which felt increasingly pleasant. Then a thought struck me.

"You are - you are wearing a condom, aren't you?"

"No. I never wear one."

My insides gave a panicked lurch.

"But - but..."

"But nothing my dear Grace. I have no nasty diseases, and I will not make you pregnant. I have excellent control, and I will try to make you come again before I withdraw and cover your silky skin with my sticky seed. Now focus, please. Place your feet down on the rug, bend your knees and move with me so as to maximise your pleasure. I'm going to ride your pussy and you're going to ride my cock. Ready?"

And then he was thrusting harder, deeper, faster, taking care to press on that special place inside me on every stroke. Then he shifted his weight and slipped a hand in, cupping my mound, sliding a thumb onto my slit. It felt amazing, but I was still terrified that he might be lying to me, that I would find myself with an STI or an unwanted pregnancy. And then I thought, 'If it's going to happen, it's too late to stop it now. Just - just enjoy this.' My hips rose to meet his and I felt this huge bubble of orgasm began to well up from between my legs and engulf me. I think I may have screamed.

Every sense seemed to go into overload. I was aware of his cologne for the first time, I could hear his fierce breathing, see the look of concentration on his face, taste my pussy juices on his mouth as he bent to kiss me again and again. And feel this tumultuous pulsing in my abdomen, in my nipples, even behind my eyeballs as he made me come once more. I could feel my pussy, gripping him tightly as he drove into me again and again.

And then suddenly I was empty. He cried out, and I felt this thick, sticky fluid spurt onto my skin. Some went onto my breasts, some even splashed onto my face, and I screwed up my face to avoid any going in my eyes. Some went onto my lips, and I tentatively tasted it. It was less pleasant than the slightly-salty lubricating juices I'd licked earlier, but to my surprise, it didn't taste bad; a little astringent, maybe, but nothing nasty.

And then he was lying on top of me, kissing me, holding me close.

"Grace, you are incroyable. You are the best. That was beautiful - perhaps the most beautiful I've ever enjoyed. Are you content that I haven't given you a baby?"

"I guess so," I replied. "But - thank you, Claude. I don't think any girl could lose her virginity in a more exciting way. It hardly hurt at all, and - and you gave me an orgasm, with - with your penis."

"Oh, my sweet Grace," he grinned, and bent to kiss me again. "Yes, I gave you an orgasm with, as you say, my penis." He pronounced it like pen-nis, and laughed. "So prim and proper. So sweet and innocent. So hot and sexy. You are amazing, Grace." He laughed again. "Yes, you are now my Amazing Grace. And this evening you have, how you say, shagged a wretch like me."

I laughed with him, even though I didn't like coarse expressions like 'shagged', because he was being so kind, and had given me so much pleasure, and was showing me such affection.

"So - so what now?" I asked, half afraid that he'd say something non-committal like, 'well, we'll see', or even tell me that this was going to be goodbye.

"Well, firstly I need to clean all of this cum from your body. It's really sticky, so I hope I didn't get any in your hair. And then I need to get you home. And we need to work out when we can meet again."

"So - so you want to - to see me again?"

He laughed again, a sound I was really starting to like. "Oh, my beautiful, Amazing Grace. Of course, I want to see you again. And again. And most definitely not just 'see you', if you understand me. Assuming, of course, that you want some more of what we've just done, from me."

I threw my arms around his shoulders and kissed him.

So that was how I first got to know the man who later became my husband. But there's so much more to tell.

*****

Matteo and Hana were such a pretty couple. To us they were kids, travelling together on a gap year between school and university. Not a lot of money, but they clearly loved each other and were unafraid of exposing their bodies. They were probably the most attractive people on the beach; slim, tanned, flaxen-haired and beautifully naked. Hana was petite; skinny, and maybe five feet two. Her breasts were small and firm, with perky nipples. Her waist was slim - I know Claude finds that very sexy - and she had a boyishly-tight little bottom and a smooth, elegant pussy, with no trace of inner lips. Despite her small stature, her legs seemed disproportionately long. She had enormous blue eyes framing a retroussé nose, above a sweet, pouting little mouth and a dimpled, pointed chin. Her hair was cut short and was bleached almost white, presumably by the sun, giving her an elfin look, resembling a blonde Audrey Hepburn. I felt like the wicked witch, plotting to eat her all up - though I hoped that was something she'd enjoy.

Matteo was lanky. Broad shoulders and nice pectorals tapered to a slim waist and narrow hips, with just a trace of a six-pack. His legs were long and a bit skinny, but the overall effect was similar to a young Bjorn Borg. Like Hana, his eyes were blue with flecks of grey, and he had a little goatee beard and shoulder-length fine blond hair. Like his girlfriend - and both Claude and I - he'd dispensed with any pubic hair, and in its flaccid state, his uncut cock looked like it would swell to be of quite adequate proportions. Claude and I were intrigued.

We engaged them in conversation; English was the one language we had in common, as I knew no Swedish (Claude knows a little), while they knew no French. Hana told me my breasts looked beautiful, and that she was envious of their size and the fact that they were so firm. I still think they're one of my best features. I used to flaunt them a bit, back when Claude and I started being a couple, going bra-less in tight t-shirts and semi-sheer tops. I can still go without a bra - indeed, I often prefer to - and they don't sag. I'm proud of my body; barely a trace of cellulite, legs still good - if a little muscular for a woman - tight bum, firm abs. It's worth keeping it that way, because sex - with Claude and the other men and women we hook up with - is often mind-blowing.

In turn, I told Hana that I thought that she was the most beautiful girl on the beach, and that she and Matteo were a very good-looking couple. She blushed and smiled.

"Your husband - Claude, did you say? - he is also very sexy. The kind of man... No, I shouldn't..."

"Please, Hana, say what you like. Claude and I have been together for nearly thirty years, and we have a great relationship. We're very relaxed being naked around other people."

"And so you should be. You're both so attractive. But - surely not thirty years? You can't be that old!"

"Oh, I assure you my dear, we are. Does that change how you think of us? Are we suddenly old fuddy-duddies?"

"No! Of course not! Claude looks so - so distinguished, so - I don't know how to say it. But he is, kind of, powerful..."

"Confident? In control?"

She nodded.

I smiled. "I'll let you into a little secret. I met Claude when I was just eighteen. Two nights later, I let him take my virginity. I trusted him so much, and it felt impossible to say no; not that I wanted to. He was very handsome back then."

"He is very handsome now," Hana said. "Maybe it is because I'm so small, but I find strong men attractive. I don't mean like 'lots of muscles'. I mean men who look like they know what they're doing, who are in charge. Claude looks like the kind of man you'd take orders from."

"That's very perceptive of you, my dear. He's definitely that. But what about Matteo? Do you take orders from him?"

Hana laughed. It was a sweet, almost tinkly sound. "Oh no! At least, not like I would from someone like Claude." She blushed slightly, and I smiled. "I mean, we met at school, and we were childhood sweethearts. We used to meet up, when we were younger, and just talk, and Matteo, he seemed to understand things, things that are important to girls, and he always was ready to help me. We fell in love when we were about sixteen, I guess. A little after my eighteenth birthday, we..."

"Ah, so he was your first. And only?"

She nodded, blushing even more.

"Was it good? The first time?"

She shrugged. "We were both virgins. It hurt a bit. He came very quickly. I - I don't know why I'm telling you this..."

"Hana, I'm so pleased that you are. Let me share my experience. Claude was my first, but I definitely wasn't his. And that was great, because he really knew what he was doing. He gave me orgasm after orgasm, including when he actually took my virginity. I was blessed. And it seems that I was the one for him. We've been married for over twenty-five years."

"Why are we talking about sex?" she suddenly asked. "We only met you an hour ago."

I smiled at her. "Hana, sweetie, we're sitting naked on a beach in the sunshine. We're surrounded by other naked people, none of whom are as gorgeous as you and Matteo. Claude and I are very relaxed about our sexuality, and somewhere like this is very sexually charged. It's been a long time since I was eighteen. Things were a little different back then, and I'm intrigued to hear what modern eighteen-year-olds think and do. So please don't be embarrassed. A nudist beach is hardly the place to be shy."

She smiled back. I glanced across at Claude and Matteo, who were discussing something in hushed tones. Claude was looking straight at Hana, and when I looked down, I saw that Claude's cock was half-hard. Oh yes, he wanted to fuck my sweet new friend. Perhaps she wanted to be fucked by him. I looked at Matteo, and realised that he was sporting more than half an erection. And he was looking at my breasts. 'Oh,' I thought, 'this could be interesting!'

Later, at our villa, Claude prepared a simple supper - salad, olives, taramasalata, hummus, feta, bread and wine; French of course.

"Greek wine is drinkable if you have nothing else. But if you have a choice, choose something from somewhere where they know how to make the stuff," he said with a grin, pouring us all a nice, cold, crisp Chardonnay from the Loire.

Matteo and Hana had followed us back on their hired scooter. I've always despaired of people who ride those things. So many young people die or are injured on the atrocious Greek roads every year, and many of our fellow road users seemed to be idiots - locals and tourists alike. The small Mercedes that Claude's company had provided already had dents from the rather cavalier attitude of some of the local motorists.

Our Swedish friends had showered together as we prepared supper, and now sat on our sheltered terrace, sipping our wine. Both wore shorts, Hana's cute, tiny and more flattering than Matteo's, but our little elfin girl had remained naked to the waist. "They've seen your titties - and the rest of you - already. No need to be coy," Matteo had said.

I'd also taken the opportunity to shower and decided, in solidarity with Hana, to go bare-breasted, and in just a short skirt. The three of us sat and chatted on the cool, large and very private veranda as Claude took his turn in the shower. When he returned with a sarong around his waist, covering him to his knees, we sat down at the rustic table and ate.

The mealtime conversation was wide-ranging. We talked about our work, with Claude describing at some length the effects of global warming and over-fishing that he was observing as he explored and documented the local marine environment. I talked briefly about some of my archaeological finds, but I could see that this wasn't a topic of great interest, so we switched to asking about them.

During their gap year, they hoped to travel around Europe, then across to Asia, and maybe find some work in Australia. They'd both had university places deferred, so they knew what they were going to do on return to Sweden.

"I'll be doing biochemistry," Hana said, "while Matteo is planning to study IT, especially artificial intelligence. I keep telling him he should get some real intelligence first..."

Matteo grinned, picked up a spoonful of taramasalata and flicked it onto Hana's naked torso. It landed near the nipple of her left breast. Her face showed an expression of feigned outrage. "Now you'll have to lick it off," she said, turning towards him and pulling her shoulders back, making her small, firm breasts stand out.

"No!" Matteo retorted, and flicked some more. Hana squealed.

"Well, someone needs to lick it off. If Matteo won't do it, perhaps I should," I said.

There was a sudden silence, as we all looked at each other. Then I got up, moved around the table and very deliberately licked the two small blobs of pink, salty paste from Hana's smooth brown skin. She gasped as my tongue flicked over her nipple - for some time after the taramasalata had gone. I then kissed her mouth. She seemed shy, reluctant - but slowly, maybe a little hesitantly, she responded. I lifted her hand to cup my breast, then reached down inside the back of her cute little shorts to squeeze her firm, tiny buttocks.

*****

My first experience with another woman had been around two months after I'd moved in with Claude, which had happened just a month after we'd met. Looking back, that seems rather reckless, but I was obsessed with him, and he seemed devoted to me. My sexual education went into overdrive. We tried just about every position we could. We had sex in every room in the house. We dressed up, we did role-play - which I found I loved - and Claude introduced me to sex toys. Or perhaps I should say he introduced them into me. We were both on a voyage of discovery, and I was loving every moment.

One Sunday afternoon, he persuaded me to let him tie me, spreadeagled and blindfolded, on the bed. He then announced that he was going to tease me until I screamed, and he would only stop when I begged him to fuck me. This was only a few weeks into our relationship, and I hadn't yet become comfortable with dirty talk; I was still quite a naïve little thing. But Claude spent, I guess, nearly an hour teasing and tantalising my body. He used his fingers and his lips, stroking my skin, working his way around from my neck, shoulders and arms to my feet, legs and up to my inner thighs. He teased my tummy, then licked around my breasts, carefully avoiding the nipples. He used a soft make-up brush on my skin, made me squeal with ice cubes, and only moved to my drooling pussy when I was begging him.