Amazing Grace: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give good blowjobs. Not great ones; I can't deepthroat, and my mouth is too small to suck a large cock for very long, but I've consumed enough semen in my life to say that sucking a guy to orgasm is a skill I can definitely claim. I had no intention of adding Matteo's cum to the list of oily dips we'd consumed for supper, but I did want him good and hard. And that's something I was achieving.

I glanced across at Claude and Hana, and saw my husband performing his unmistakeable gentle foreplay, as he had on me that first time and many times afterwards. I know from experience - both from having it done to me and watching its effect on other women - that after perhaps ten minutes of that treatment, a girl's nipples would be hard and her pussy would be drooling. Hana seemed almost in a world of her own, eyes closed, mouth open, making little gasps and squeals as Claude found another erogenous zone, making her tingle in the way he always did for me.

Meanwhile, I guessed that Matteo was probably tingling in the right way. I feel sorry for men, as they rarely seem to have - or at least to appreciate - more than a couple of erogenous zones. Some men have sensitive nipples, and they usually like having their inner thighs stroked, especially in an illicit situation. Most like to be rimmed, and I haven't yet met a man who didn't like having his cock and balls stroked, licked and sucked. But most women have many more places that can excite them; the neck is a particular favourite of mine, but also the backs of arms, behind my knees, across my abdomen, my buttocks, even my feet. Claude knows this instinctively and will always explore a woman's body carefully and methodically before homing in on the orgasm triggers between her legs. He has, on occasion, had a bed-guest (as we call our occasional lovers) orgasm just from nipple stimulation, but his speciality is the trigasm, often leading to a multigasm. One bed-guest soaked the sheets when we'd worked on her together, me sucking her clitoris and giving her a g-spot massage while Claude fucked her arse and pulled on her long, prominent nipples - while of course licking her neck and whispering obscenities into her ear. I think we counted eight orgasms for her. Later, there were several for both me and Claude, and we made the sheets wetter and stickier.

But Claude is capable of doing much of that as a solo task, with his fingers in both holes and a girl's clit in his mouth. And when I came up for air after a minute or two of sucking Matteo to full hardness and beyond, I noticed that Claude was in position and working on our cute little elfin friend with a trigasm in mind. She started squealing when he first inserted a finger through her tiny pink sphincter, but he just said something like "Trust me, baby. You'll love it. Just relax and let me work my magic on you."

When I saw what he was doing, I decided I wanted some of the same, so I transferred Matteo's cock briefly to my hand, using the lubricant of the thick coating of saliva I'd deposited there to maintain some positive stimulation, and then sat down beside him, pulling my skirt up to my waist.

It may seem strange for a woman to say when she's been with the same partner since he took her virginity, at the age of eighteen, but I've had my pussy licked by dozens of men. All of them have been with my husband's approval - and none of them have been quite as excellent at it as he is. There was one guy who had a slim cock with a large knob on the end who gave me the arse-fuck of my life. A gorgeous black guy got his monster cock so deep inside my cunt - yes, I stopped referring to it as my vagina many, many years ago - that I thought he would come out of my mouth, and he pounded that special spot behind my cervix in a way that made me scream and come five times, just from being fucked. But no man has made me come so reliably and explosively with their mouth and fingers as my husband. There have been a few bisexual and lesbian women who've managed something as good or sometimes even better, but no other man seems to have the skill and dedication to do it as well as Claude.

And I know he loves doing it, which probably explains why he's so good. By comparison, Matteo was a complete novice, but the frisson of having my pussy licked by a boy young enough to be my son made up for some of what Matteo lacked in experience. When I was close, I buried my hands in his blond hair and lifted his face.

"Fuck me, Matteo. Fuck me, please?"

He looked across at Hana, who seemed thoroughly spaced out, possibly in the throes of her first orgasm, if I knew Claude.

I gestured in their direction. "Unless you have some objection, I think Claude is going to fuck her very soon. I expect she'll enjoy it - a lot. Most women do. So come on, Matteo, give an old lady a treat. Stick your cock up me."

And, unsurprisingly, Matteo didn't need to be asked again. I stood up, pulled my skirt up around my waist, bent over the table and spread my legs.

"I'll just get a condom," he said, getting up.

"No. I had my regular STI check last week and I'm clean. I can't get pregnant, I've never had kids and my pussy is tight and wet. Get in there now and show me what you can do. My cunt needs you."

And that was all it took. I think Matteo took it as a matter of pride to fuck me as hard as he could, and that was fine by me. Meeting this cute Swedish couple, the slow tease as Claude and I seduced them, and the delight of having a fit young man eating me out, had conspired to get me wet and very horny indeed, so the fact that Matteo wasn't particularly gentle wasn't a problem. He went in with one long, deep thrust - it seems his cock was maybe an inch or so longer than my husband's, though not quite as thick - and miraculously managed to nudge behind my cervix and hit that deep spot that all but a few guys cannot reach. His hand came around my hip to grab my pussy and rub my clit. That, and a couple of dozen of those oh-so-deep thrusts was all it took, and I was there.

Just after I'd peaked, I felt Matteo unload inside me. Good! I like a man with control, and I guessed that Hana must have appreciated that as well. With that thought, I glanced across at our sweet little elfin girl and my mature, experienced and very horny husband. I could hear her moaning in climax - how many she'd had, I didn't know, but Claude is very good at multiples. And as I watched, he stood up and removed his loincloth. Hana's eyes were closed in what I guessed was a post-orgasmic chill-out and, when she opened them, her first sight would have been Claude's cock. There was a look of shock on her face.

I heard Claude say "Are you ready?"

Hana stared at Claude's cock for a moment. I don't think she was shocked by his size - after all, her boyfriend's was longer, and not a lot slimmer - but I guessed that she'd only ever fucked one boy, and now she was about to be fucked by a relative stranger.

"Matteo," she said in a shaky voice. And then something in Swedish I didn't understand. Matteo said something back, and Hana nodded. Slowly, she opened her legs. Claude reached under her slim little body, lifted her and placed a cushion under her pert little bum, just as he'd once done with me. Then he moved between her legs.

"A condom, please," she said, looking rather apprehensively at this body that would soon be lying on top of her, at the cock that would soon be entering her.

I thought it was my job to reassure her. "Claude and I have regular STI checks. The latest was last week. He had a vasectomy twenty years ago when we agreed we didn't want kids. Let him fuck you, Hana. You'll both love it. And if he decides he wants to come inside you, let him. It's completely safe."

She looked at Matteo with a slightly-panicked expression on her face. I looked around at him, and saw him nod in her direction. "It's OK, baby," he said.

And then Hana moaned as Claude started to push his cock into her sweet little pussy. I remembered the first time he did that to me, and I was almost jealous. Almost. And looking at her, I felt a momentary pang that I wasn't a man and couldn't penetrate this sweet little creature myself. 'Patience', I told myself. 'You can taste each other's pussies soon'.

And indeed we did. With Matteo's cum still dribbling out of my pussy, I watched for a minute or two before going across to join them. I knelt down beside them and kissed my cute little friend, even as she was moaning from the stretch of my husband's cock, buried deep inside her neat little cunt. After a minute or two of kissing, and stroking her clit, giving her another orgasm, I turned to Matteo.

"Are you hard yet?"

"I - er, nearly."

"Put your cock in Hana's mouth. I want to watch her get you really hard. Then I want you to cum in me again. Only this time, up my arse."

These two sweet kids seemed to find it impossible to disobey our orders. Claude and I looked at each other and smiled. We'd chosen well. And it made me hornier than ever, watching this cute little blonde girl, her long, slim legs wrapped around my husband's waist, sucking her boyfriend's cock, getting close to coming again as I fingered her pussy once more.

And then I reached for the stash of lube that we kept in a drawer beside the couch, and a medium-sized butt plug. I shimmied out of my little skirt, squirted some lube onto a finger and carefully worked it into my bumhole. It felt good.

"Hey, Matteo, help me here," I said.

With Hana still sucking his cock, I handed him the lube and the plug and turned my arse to him.

"Lube me, then work the hole with this plug - lots of lube, if you please."

I looked at Matteo's stiffened cock as he withdrew it from between Hana's tiny little cupid's bow lips and thought 'Oh yes, that'll do the job nicely!' He took the proffered plug, squirted lube on it and, without much finesse, inserted it, with some difficulty, inside my arse. On my instructions, he pulled it out, slowly - oh, the delicious thrill of that! - and slipped it back inside again. Then, with more lube added, he did it again.

Hana was by now moaning again as Claude and I were helping her up the slope toward her next peak. Her eyes seemed fixed on what her boyfriend was doing to my arse. I smiled.

"Hana, have you ever eaten pussy before?" I asked.

Her expression was a mixture of shock and erotic rapture. She shook her head slightly, and I melted a little inside at the mixture of innocence and deeply, dirty sexiness. She looked so fragile and beautiful, I felt almost cruel when I straddled her face and lowered my pussy lips onto her mouth. Fortunately, she responded by extending her tongue and gently lapped at my fountain of woman juices, mixed with her own boyfriend's outpourings. That felt nice and very, very naughty. As did the sensations when Matteo's cock, suitably lubed, forced its way through my tight and protesting sphincter into that dark, sensitive tunnel. Perfection.

If, as he admitted to me later, he had never fucked a woman's arse before, Matteo showed remarkable control and endurance. I was in heaven, having my pleasure provided by this innocent young Swedish couple, while my naughty French husband and I gave our cute little friend the erotic experience of her life so far, and her boyfriend had the inestimable pleasure of filling a woman's tight rectum with man-cream. My husband, patient as ever, settled for a single orgasm of his own and, probably to calm Hana's fears, deposited his rich, sperm-free fluid in my mouth. I didn't mind - I'd swallowed it a thousand times before, and it just added to the overall eroticism of the day.

Later, after showers, I finally got to enjoy Hana as I'd hoped. We adopted a sixty-nine position across the bed that Claude and I shared, and the men - at least at first - just watched us. Hana's pussy tasted so sweet. Her juices were copious, and when I slid a finger into her tiny pussy opening, I found that her cunt was even tighter than I'd anticipated. Claude's control had clearly been even better than I'd thought if he was able to fuck such a tight, wet little hole, bareback. She was squealing and writhing by the time I'd progressed to finger-fucking both her holes while sucking on her surprisingly-prominent clitoris, and she got me close to orgasm with her own tongue work, before Matteo rudely shoved his cock up me and finished the job. I then watched in fascination as Hana was spit-roasted - fucked again by my naughty husband while her boyfriend enjoyed her small but skilled mouth.

Before they left, she got me to show her how to use the butt-plug. She moaned, and then giggled, as I carefully worked it into her tight little hole, then pulled on it to excite her ring in the way I loved. And then she lingered for another half hour as I ate her pussy, worked her g-spot and used the plug to give her her first proper trigasm. I let her keep the plug; she left with it still inserted. I could see Matteo's face was a picture of anticipation.

That night, Claude sodomised me beautifully.

"Imagine I'm Hana," I whispered. "Just think how tight her arse is. You felt how tight her cunt is. Just imagine corrupting that sweet young thing, like you corrupted me."

"Corrupted? How? You're a sweet angel, so innocent," he replied softly. And then he thrust deep, several times. "You still feel like a virgin to me." He kissed the back of my neck.

"A virgin? You've shoved your big cock in the wrong hole, sir! So deep! It's been a long time since I had a virgin cunt, sir. You plundered it."

"Plundered?" he breathed back. "Maybe. But I don't recall you begging me to stop."

"No, sir," I replied. His thrusts were deep now. He was pushing almost all his length into me. I like it deep, but I also like that pull on the back-stroke. Fortunately, Claude hadn't forgotten that, and he sat back and tugged repeatedly on the inside of my sphincter. The sensations were gorgeous.

"Imagine - imagine I'm Hana," I gasped. It was getting hard to breathe. "If she enjoys the plug she - she might come back."

"What would she say?" A series of hard, deep thrusts almost took my breath away.

"She'd say 'Please, sir, fuck my arse'."

"Would she? I don't think so."

"Why - why not?"

"Because she's not an anal slut. But I know who is an anal slut."

Now he was beginning to get breathless. He'd adopted a rhythm; long, balls-deep thrusts, followed by a series of tugs on my ring that were driving me crazy. Then his hand sneaked underneath me. Once his finger was on my clit, I knew I'd last maybe another minute...

"Who - who is?"

"Me. Me sir. Anal slut re.. reporting for - for duty - sir. Fuck my arse. Please. Please fuck my arse. Fuck - FUUUUUCK!"

The trigasm that starts in your arse, then hits your cunt, then pings your clit, is the absolute best. When the walls of your arse are gripping a nice fat cock, milking out a bucketful of hot cum into that dirtiest of holes, and a finger won't stop rubbing your clit, even when you beg, so everything lights up a second time - that's the absolute pinnacle.

"I love you, Claude," I sighed when the room had stopped spinning and I could feel his reassuring weight pressing down on me.

"I love you too. You're amazing, Grace."