Amazing Grace: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tantalised my pussy lips with his fingers and then his tongue. Just as I was about to come, he backed off, leaving me growling with frustration. He did this several times until I was bouncing off the bed, desperate for release. Then he slid a well-lubed finger up my bum, but continued just lightly stimulating my vulva while I squealed and moaned. Then out came the finger, and in went what I soon realised was a vibrating butt-plug. He still stroked my outer pussy lips, but after around a minute I was lost to reality as I had my first ever anal orgasm.

As I started to come down, he slipped the tip of another small vibrator up inside me, and I felt the convulsions start all over again. They went on and on. I wonder what the neighbours must've thought, because I was screaming so much. And then he put a third vibrator on my clit. And it was like my entire abdomen had exploded. The room was spinning, everything in my body was lurching and rolling, I was writhing in my bonds, overwhelmed by the sensations, begging for him to stop.

"Please, please - stop - I can't take - take any MORE!" I gasped.

"What are the magic words, Grace?"

"OH MY GOD! OH! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me, Claude! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Just, please, please - make it STOP!"

A moment later, two of the three vibrators had been removed; just the butt-plug remained in place. And then I felt Claude move over me, line up his cock and tease my inner lips. "What do you want, Grace?"

"Fuck me! Please, please, fuck me! Please fuuuuuuuu..."

He went in with a single thrust. I was so wet, so excited, it didn't hurt, but it tipped me over again.

He pulled back and thrust in again.

"Tell me, Grace."

"Fuck me, Claude. Fuck me, please! Fuck me. Fuck me deep and hard. But please, finish me now!"

He did. He fucked me, harder and more forcefully than he'd ever done before. I could say it was almost brutal, but I found I enjoyed it immensely. The buzzing in my arse was keeping me just below the point of orgasm and every few seconds, it seemed, his cock, pounding my g-spot or occasionally dragging up and across my clit, triggered another mini-orgasm. By now, I was delirious, and I didn't know or care what I was saying. Claude told me afterwards that I'd extemporised beautifully. "fuck my wet fuck hole," was apparently one variation. "Stick that hard cock right up my pussy," was another. Meanwhile, my mind and body were in freefall, and I just kept twitching and writhing, unable to stop coming.

Claude pulled out after barely two minutes, and I felt his cum splashing all over me. Quite a lot went on my face. Then I felt him scramble off the bed, and there was a click. The next thing I knew, he was removing the blindfold and wiping some of the cum from off my face. He held up a Polaroid picture - this was long before digital cameras and smartphones - which showed me naked, spreadeagled and covered with splashes of cum.

"Don't you dare show that to anyone!" I said, shocked.

He grinned back. "I was thinking of sending it to one of the men's magazines for their readers' wives page." At my look of horror, he laughed. "Don't worry, my dear Grace, this is just for you and me. Now, shall I untie you, or should we start again?" I think I shrieked.

After that, we played a lot. One of Claude's favourite games was to go out without underwear - me with no panties under a short skirt, him in tight jeans. We'd often grope each other in pubs and restaurants, or just subtly expose ourselves; me, opening my legs when some guy could see up my skirt, him with the outline of his hard cock showing as he stood at the bar or chatted innocently to some girl. It turned us both on. Sometimes we'd do it separately, then come home, horny as hell and ready to fuck.

Then, one Friday evening, when I arrived home after a knickerless day, fairly desperate to get some of Claude's 'special treatment' - which usually involved a lot of oral and an energetic fuck - there was a strange woman, sitting on our sofa. A very attractive woman.

"Hello, Grace. I'd like you to meet Neve." I later learned that her name was spelt 'Niamh'.

When Niamh stood up, I thought 'Wow!' She was tall, very slim, had amazingly-long legs, long red hair tied in plaits, huge green eyes and a wide, smiling mouth. She was wearing a pleated miniskirt and boots that went over her knees with very high heels. The skinny top she wore revealed two hard nipples, protruding from tiny breasts.

"Well look at you!" she exclaimed. "Claude told me you were really pretty, but he didn't do justice to you. You're so beautiful!" I detected an Irish accent.

And a moment later, she was standing in front of me, running her fingers through my hair and - and kissing me. I looked at Claude in alarm, but he just grinned back.

Her kisses were soft and sensual. Then her hand came up and cupped my left breast. "Oh God, I wish I had tits like yours," she said, before starting to unbutton my shirt.

"Claude, I..." I began, but she covered my mouth with hers. Her tongue flickered between my lips, and her long slender thigh slipped between my legs. Having finished unbuttoning, her other hand moved down my back to squeeze my bottom through the fabric of my skirt, and then pull me closer. I could feel her thigh pressing on my pussy. I'd been feeling horny, but - but, this?

"God, you're so sexy!" she breathed as she broke the kiss. "Let's go into the bedroom and get naked."

"Claude?" I said, feebly, half shocked and half intrigued by this weird female erotic whirlwind.

"Go with it. I'll join you in a little while," he said, smiling.

Stunned, unprotesting, I let Niamh lead me into our bedroom. I idly wondered whether Claude had fucked her before I arrived. As far as I knew, he'd been faithful to me since we met, but with this strange, bold girl?

In the bedroom, she immediately peeled her tight top over her head and shimmied out of her skirt, standing in just a pair of minute thong panties and her almost-thigh-high boots. Her breasts were so tiny and her bottom so pert, she was almost boyish - except that her hard nipples peeked out from behind her long, red plaits. Her skin was luminously pale, with a sprinkling of freckles.

And then my shirt was off, and she reached around me to remove my bra. "On my God, they're fabulous!" she exclaimed when my breasts were released, and almost immediately her hands were cupping them, palming the nipples as her kisses wandered up and down my neck.

"Claude said you'd never had a girl before. How would you like it?"

"I - er - what?"

"Do you like a lot of foreplay? Are you very skin sensitive? Or should I just go down on you? Do you like to be fingered or fisted?"

At this last question, alarm bells started going off. I'd barely been in the flat for five minutes and a girl who was a complete stranger was almost naked with me in my bedroom and asking how I wanted sex with her. If she tried to push her fist inside me, I was going to scream.

But suddenly I was on my back, on the bed, and she was kissing me passionately and - and I couldn't help but respond. We cupped each other's breasts, she licked my neck, nibbled my ears, then ran her nails down my arms. I was tingling all over. Then she slowly slid a hand up my thigh, and under my skirt. "Oh, no panties! I love it," she sighed. After stroking my pussy in a way I found delicious, she slid down my body, pulled my skirt around my waist, dipped her head and started licking my vulva.

"Ooh, I love your juices!" she squealed. And moments later, my remaining nervousness and reluctance melted away as she spread my legs and gave me the best pussy-licking I'd ever had. Claude was - and is - brilliant with his tongue, but a girl knows what a girl wants better than any guy, and Niamh certainly knew exactly how to eat me. And then she had two fingers up inside me.

I looked down to see her red plaits draped across my thighs as she licked and sucked and nibbled and probed. And she kept licking, and sucking, and fingering - and, I came, really quickly, really fiercely.

After a few moments, I looked up to see Claude, sitting in a chair, watching us, He was naked, and stroking his erect cock.

"Did you like that?" Niamh asked me.

"I - I - well, yes. I mean..."

"It would be nice if you could do the same for me. Or..."

"Or what?"

"Well, I'm looking at Claude, and he's really hot. He has a nice cock. I know that he's, like, your boyfriend, but would you - would you mind if he - he fucked me?"

There was a moment of mixed feelings. It seemed from what she said that Niamh hadn't already had sex with my boyfriend without my knowledge, which was a relief. But she now wanted to do it with my approval.

"I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Assuming, that is, that Claude would like to fuck me," she added, looking at him.

Claude and I looked at each other.

"I would, of course, love to. But Grace, I want you to be happy with it. May I suggest that you perhaps lick Niamh's pussy and watch up close while I fuck her? Then, if you like, we can change positions while I fuck you?"

"Ooh, that would be amazing," Niamh said with a huge smile. "But you know what I'd really like? Do you have any lube? Only it would be so good if Claude could fuck my arse." She pronounced it like 'airse'. "Only I haven't had a cock up there for ages, and I really miss it."

I was shocked. I knew that homosexuals did that, but it had never occurred to me that men would do that to women - or that women would actually want a man to do it to them. For a moment, I thought 'Well, if that's what the skinny slut wants, let her have it. I hope it hurts.'

"If that's what she wants, then - then yes, I suppose."

Claude got up, retrieved a tube of KY Jelly from the bedside drawer and applied some of it liberally to Niamh's arse. She squealed a little as the cold gel entered her tight arsehole and moaned some more when Claude inserted first one, then two, then three fingers into the hole.

"Grace, my sweet; Niamh has licked your pussy. Could you please become a little more friendly, and maybe move on to licking hers?" Although I felt unsure about Claude's suggestion, I never disobeyed him, and I realised that what he was asking was only fair - even if the slut was about to be sodomised by my boyfriend.

Grudgingly, I moved in closer and resumed kissing Niamh. I was surprised, again, by how much I was enjoying it. After a few minutes, at Claude's instigation, I moved into a sixty-nine position with the skinny redhead, and tentatively licked her pussy. I found the exercise surprisingly erotic, and then Niamh resumed licking me. I thought I wouldn't be ready, but I clearly was as it started to feel good, very quickly.

And then I watched in fascination and alarm as my boyfriend pressed the head of his pre-lubed cock into Niamh's tight sphincter. "Push out," he commanded, and I was suddenly worried that she might accidentally shit on my face. But I've since learned that this is the best way to open up the hole and allow the head of a guy's cock to go through with minimal discomfort.

Niamh gasped, let out some low moans, and then breathed "Oh fuck yes!" as I saw Claude's cock-head disappear inside her.

"Fuck, you're big," she gasped. "I haven't had - OH! - anything that big up my - my ARSE!" she almost shrieked, as he pushed deeper. "Oh FUCK, not so deep. OOH! Just - just slow, please!"

I was still rather resentful that this bold, skinny girl had managed to charm her way into our bed. Our bed. 'I hope it hurts,' I remember thinking, unkindly. But it was still fascinating, licking Niamh's fleshy pussy lips while watching my boyfriend's cock going ever deeper inside that taboo hole.

What surprised me most was how quickly Niamh seemed to reach orgasm. I couldn't rationalise the idea of enjoying taking a cock in a hole never meant to accommodate one, but Niamh clearly felt it was something special. But she'd been licking my pussy really successfully while my boyfriend had been sodomising her, and when she came, she seemed disinclined to continue, leaving me feeling a bit frustrated.

"How was that, Niamh," Claude asked

"Fucking amazing. I think Grace should try it. You made me come so fucking quickly," she replied.

"So, Grace, you've seen how it was for Niamh. Would you like to try it?" Claude looked smug.

I felt as if the world had turned upside down. In less than an hour, I'd had my first lesbian encounter, and then watched, at close quarters, my boyfriend buggering a complete stranger.

"I - I..."

"Why don't you change positions with Niamh while I get some more lubricant?"

WHAT? Claude seemed to be assuming that I was going to do this - this disgusting thing! That I was going to let his stick his cock into the hole that - that I...

I have absolutely no idea what happened, but the next thing I knew, I was kneeling astride Niamh, she was licking my pussy again - which felt amazing - as Claude was working lubricant into my arsehole.

"Claude... I'm - I'm not sure I - I want you to..."

And then there was a finger up my bum. Then two. Then three. And he was working them apart, stretching the hole. And I said "Claude, I - I don't think this is a good idea. I mean..."

And then his fingers came out and he inserted the vibrating butt-plug he'd used on me before. Since my first encounter with this device, when I'd been tied and helpless, I'd let him use it on me several times. And it usually got me fizzing, sometimes to the point of orgasm.

But this time, he worked it in and out, while Niamh's mouth did naughty and delicious things to my pussy, and her fingers went up inside me and teased my G-spot. And just as I thought I was going to come again, Claude pulled the plug out - and I felt the head of his cock press against my ring.

"Claude, no. I don't think..."

"Push out, Grace. I promise it will feel good."

"It will, Grace. It felt so good in my arse," Niamh said from below me.

"I..."

"Push out, Grace. Do it now."

Hana had it right, all those years later. Claude is someone who takes command. You don't disobey him. I pushed out.

And suddenly, weirdly, his cock-head pressed through my tight sphincter. And - and I was being sodomised. My boyfriend's cock, that I had welcomed into my virgin - and then not-so-virgin - pussy, was now pushing into my arse. My arse! That dirty, forbidden, taboo hole. The hole where...

Oh my God! It felt weird, and a little uncomfortable, and dirty, and - and unbelievably erotic. Claude kept telling me to be patient and relax. Hah! How could I relax with a thick seven-inch cock pushing into a hole never designed for it.

"Where is my cock, Grace?"

"It's - up my bum! Jesus, Claude, it - it hurts! Take it out" It didn't really hurt, but I was really upset that a lover who I'd trusted, who seemed dedicated to my pleasure, would take advantage of my helplessness to do something so vile and cruel.

He ignored my protest. "Yes, Grace, I've pushed my cock up your delectable, tight little arsehole," he breathed in my ear, in his rich French accent. "And it's going to stay there until you come. And, my lovely Grace, you will come, I promise you. And before you do, you will beg me to fuck your lovely tight arse. You'll enjoy it so much that you'll beg me to do it again, next time we fuck. You'll become a sweet, innocent, angelic little anal slut."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd never wanted it, and I was never, ever going to want - let alone beg - someone to stick a cock up my bum. Not then, not ever! How could my kind, gentle lover change to such a cruel monster?

I started to sob. Around fifteen minutes later I was sobbing again as Claude was teasing my sphincter with his cock head and Niamh licked my sopping pussy, contributing to my third orgasm with a real cock in my arse. The previous two had been mostly from my clit and my vagina, but number three started around Claude's cock and radiated outwards.

"Oh God yes! Fuck my arse, fuck my fucking dirty fucking arse!" I remember screaming as I came. Quite how he - and Niamh - had taken me from crying anal virgin to dirty-mouthed anal slut in about a quarter of an hour, I have no idea, but somehow the mild discomfort I'd felt at first eased and then disappeared, the hot tongue on my clit became exquisite torture, and every time Claude pulled back, almost withdrawing his cock from my over-stretched, over-stimulated dark hole, I felt a jolt of extreme, very dirty, very erotic pleasure. The very deep penetration took some getting used to, but I swear I could feel the thrust of his cock pressing against the g-spot in my cunt. (I hadn't yet started calling it that, back then, but that's where it felt like he was pressing).

The fact that Niamh was licking my clit like it was a delicious ice lolly certainly helped, but I suddenly felt that this insanely filthy thing that only homosexuals did was suddenly - was suddenly fucking orgasmic.

All the while, Claude's cock-head kept pulling on the inside of my ring, which felt almost as good as having my clit licked - and, thanks to Niamh, that was happening at the same time. And then he'd go deeper, which felt so utterly depraved that I was gasping, very soon after his cock had gone up there. The combination of knowing we were performing a weird and depraved act, together with the sensations the two of them were stirring up, set me off on my series of orgasms within just a few minutes. It was like nothing I'd experienced before - different, perhaps better in some ways to the trigasm he'd given me when he had me tied and helpless - and I was struggling to remain stable while my pussy was being devoured from below and my arse was being penetrated from behind.

I could feel my rectum going into weird contractions and my pussy throbbing wildly. And then I felt Claude's cock thrust deep and start pulsing inside my arse. And my overwhelming thought was 'I'm being fucked up the arse, and I'm coming, and my boyfriend's coming and - and I'm a slut.' And oddly, I felt happy about that.

And so I had my first - but most definitely not my last - experiences of lesbian and anal sex in the same afternoon.

*****

"It looks like Matteo would like to join in after all," Claude said with a grin. I glanced at the lanky Swedish boy, who was looking at what I was doing to his girlfriend with prurient interest. I smiled back at him, then with a reluctant final kiss for my new partner, I turned away and very deliberately dipped a finger into the residue of the hummus. I smeared it on my own nipples and moved to present them to Matteo, close to his mouth. He glanced at Claude, as if seeking permission, and my husband just smiled and nodded.

Matteo's mouth wasn't as skilful on my sensitive nipples as my husband's, but it was still thrilling to have a teenage boy licking my breasts and suckling. As I enjoyed the mouth-work of a stranger, Claude got up and moved behind Hana, gently resting his hands on her shoulders and starting to give her a massage. I saw the young couple exchange glances, an eyebrow raised to ask a furtive 'Are you OK with this?', a barely-perceptible nod. And then Matteo's hands were on my thighs as his mouth took in a larger mouthful of tit-flesh. Probably larger than he was used to.

Hana seemed to be enjoying what Claude was doing, and to appreciate it even more when his hands slid down to palm her small breasts. Matteo's hand worked up, under my skirt, until he found, possibly to his surprise, my naked and rather wet pussy. I saw his expression change to one of erotic delight, and then his fingers moved into my wet cleft, bringing a similar expression to my face.

Claude bent down beside Hana and, in one smooth movement, scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the couch on one side of the veranda. He laid her down, then slid her cute little shorts down her legs, discarding them onto the floor. That gave me an idea. I reached down, unbuttoned Matteo's shorts and, trying not to move to render my pussy beyond the reach of his clever fingers, pulled them down his long legs. He was, unsurprisingly, already hard. He became even more erect when I took a blob of hummus, smeared it over the head of his respectable-sized cock, and proceeded to lick and suck it off.