All Comments on 'Amazing Grace Ch. 01-02'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
goood

This was really. Good cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree with the other Anonymous

Please bring us more of this marvellous story - and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!

More of this story please!

motordaddymotordaddyabout 11 years ago
A Veru Good Start

now lets have more of the story. All stories are not about the sex, but the good ones have development and character development like yours. I can't wait.

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
More Please

Great start can't wait for the next chapter thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5*

I'm sitting here crying and I don't cry pretty. 14 years without my man and no Ethan to be found. At least I didn't find out about some one else after he was gone. Just gone is hard enough.

Your characters are so very real. The conversations are real. The emotions are real. I like the pace you have set so far.

DarkerMuseDarkerMuseabout 11 years ago
more please

Once again, you've hooked me with great characters and wonderful dialog and writing

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 11 years ago
Off to a great start here with this tale!

I'm a big fan, have all three of your published books. Particularly loved "Melange." Can't wait to dive into the next chapters of this story. I'm starting late because I didn't make the connection between your Literotica persona, D Lynn, and your publishing name, Dakota Lynn. Ten lashes for me!

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
I like it.

The more I read of your writing the more I like reading it very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks

WOW - a author who can really write - grin. Thanks. Looking foreword the next chapter.

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfalmost 9 years ago
Incredible

For a second I forgot I was read a free story!! It drew me in so completely! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 STARS

Love what I'm reading so far..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Magnificent

This is written on a much higher plane than most here. The craftsmanship is evident from the first paragraph. Although this is not a genre that I normally read I find this to be very interesting and intriguing. Your characters are very interesting and the development of them is excellent. Great work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

Please write more. I've been through something like this. I need to know how he responds. I need to know how she gets through it, if she gets through it. I need to know where their relationship goes. I need to know how she gets on with her life. This was very powerful and exceptionally written. Please don't stop here.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Perfect introduction. Sadly relatable... Thank you for the free shrink consultation and let's go to the next part. :-P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous