Amazing Muse Ch. 001

Story Info
My muse has cravings of her own.
1.4k words
4
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters are over 18. Inspired by an amazing friend. First post here. Constructive criticism welcome.

*****

It's dark inside the rented jacuzzi room, with dim red lighting barely enough to see by, but you wouldn't know that with your eyes covered by the mask that forms part of the latex head cover you are wearing, that itself is part of the black body sheath we selected for this encounter...

Its strategically placed openings give access to your mouth, held open by a spacer with drool leaking out as you salivate in anticipation, your magnificent breasts exposed and roped together, your puffed pussy lips wet with arousal and your rosebud stretched by the jewelled buttplug that has lubed up your tight canal...

You are on all fours on the floor, facing the door, held in check by the collar around your neck that I have tied off to a heavy chair and a solid table along opposite walls...

A hesitant knock, I open the door and confirm the arrival of our first guest, invite him in and insist he shower before getting in the tub. As his eyes adjust to the red glow, he gazes over at your erotic tableau with lust and quickly disrobes and showers...

Another knock, another guest, the same routine, followed quickly by the third and final arrival... Once all three are in the tub, I have you stand with your hands on the edge, leaning over so they can each cup your breasts and caress your nipples, letting you feel the different textures of their hands...

Next I have you turn around and bend over, the buttplug winking at us as it catches faded rays of red light, and have you spread your pussy lips for them to gaze upon your glistening labia, and I invite them one by one to insert their index finger into your slick pussy entrance, and wriggle it around, curling down to tease your g-spot from this angle...

I lean down and tease your clit, a finger on each side, rubbing your juices around your aroused button, before demonstrating their next move as I pull out the jewelled but plug and present them with a three-ringed dildo and cover it with lube, gently teasing your anus with the tip before spreading some lube around and in your rosebud with my fingers...

Slowly I push it in, twisting and turning, dripping lube as it goes further in, until its base rests against your well stretched rosebud, and then in turn each of them gets to repeat, and also spread the lube around your cheeks, now shining nicely with a glow...

I lead you over to the simple sturdy chair I have moved into the centre of the room, and have you sit facing the chair back, your breasts firmly planted on its top edge, the rope providing cushioning, and invite them to exit from the tub and stand in single file...

The first approaches, and I push your head forward and down, as he lines his dick up with your drooling mouth, held agape by the spacer, and he slides in a bit, letting your drool coat his member, a little further each time, as you get to use your hands, to pull him closer until he goes as far as you can take and then pulls out... The next one does the same, each one offering you the opportunity to lick and taste and feel their hard dicks...

I stand you up, and have you assume a position with your hands behind your head, jutting out your breasts, and bring out the straws and hold them in my hand, to determine the order for Round 1... They each pick and in reverse order, get to choose which of your glorious orifices they will start in... The winner chooses your pussy, the second your ass and so the third will fuck your mouth...

I have Number 1 sit on the chair with his ass on the edge, and then move you in position to straddle him, releasing the ropes around your breasts so that they will be bouncing around freely as you get ravished momentarily... He quickly pulls the condom on and you line him up and sink down on him, a couple of up and down motions to make sure he's well lubricated with your juices and sinking fully on him you lean forward and reach back to spread your ass cheeks for Number 2...

I step in again with the dildo, offering him more lube once he has stroked himself to full erection after choosing a ribbed condom, and he presses forward, as you gasp and feel him slide past your rosebud, drizzling lube as he eases in and out until he too is buried deep inside you and grabs onto the belt around your hips, leaning back like a cowboy at a rodeo...

Number 3 move into position behind the chair and I guide your head forward as I release the spreader from your head and you reach for his legs and find his dick hard and ready, and so it begins, Number 1 is pinned underneath you and moves in time with Number 2, who pushes and pulls you with the aid of the belt, which also provides a natural rhythm for Number 3 who is enjoying the attention you are also giving his balls with your fingers and mouth...

Unsurprisingly Number 2 is first to build into a frenzy, his enthusiasm electrifying Number 1 as well and as they start to pump you full of their cum, you squirt, moaning in your sultry erotic voice "I'm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnng," which causes Number 3 to pull you close and explode down your throat...

They all shower and drink some water, and as they watch I bathe you, wiping off the used up lube and pussy juices with a warm cloth, and the semen that spilled out around your mouth, and watch their excitement build again...

Number 3 gets to choose, and he wisely chooses your fine ass, Number 2 wants your pussy so Number 1 gets your mouth and so goes Round 2, but this time I hand a vibrator to slide between Number 2 and you, and he positions it just right against your clit, and this time it is you who bucks and jolts as all three hang on and enjoy the ride, again your ass milking its reward first, followed by the massive upthrusts into your pussy before you almost drown with another mouthful of cum...

Another shower, more drinking water, another cleansing of your exposed parts, but this time instead of motioning them to the chair, I pull out the chaise-longue and have Number 3 lie down, so that you can mount onto his long hard dick and slide it into your pussy before twisting as far towards 90 degrees as you can manage, as I help manoeuvre your legs so that one is beneath him and your other knee slightly on his chest as you raise your ass for Number 1 to penetrate...

Number 2 takes up position in front of you as you kneel/lie on Number 3, who fondles your dangling breasts and teases your nipples, and Number 1 begins to pound your ass in big long strokes, quickly building everyone to another climax and each in turn blows his load into you...

Once more they shower, and then before they get dressed to leave, each gets to kneel in front of you now lying back on the chaise-longue, your pussy exposed, and gently, reverently, kisses your labia and tastes your still leaking juices... They dress and leave, one by one disappearing back to whence they came, their cum all spent...

Then we are alone, and I slowly remove your mask, and kiss you deeply, and ask you if you can bear one more onslaught, and you pull me down, wrapping your legs around me, guiding me into your ready pussy, sucking my tongue into your mouth and telling me you want to feel my hot cum fill you up... It doesn't take long as you tease my nipples, while I only need a few strokes to build up towards a massive release, aroused by watching you cum all those times filled by strangers following my directions...

As I plunge deep into you, your voice cracks again into your sexy pitch as you keen, with a tinge of disbelief in your voice "Oh my god, I'm cumming again" and that pushes me over the edge, and I explode deep in your heat, in pure bliss...

*****