The Snatching Game 01: Arrest

Story Info
Wife changes up consensual non-consent game.
7.8k words
2.91
13.7k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Snatching Game - Arrest

Cheryl had just walked into the house and was setting her bag down in the kitchen when she heard the garage door rolling up. She opened the refrigerator and poured herself a glass of wine, and grabbed a bottle of beer. She turned and handed the beer to Steve, her husband as he stepped through the door from the garage into the kitchen. "That's service!" he laughed. "How was your day, Babe?" He leaned in for a kiss.

Cheryl gave him a short peck on the lips and said, "Long as usual. No shortage of stupid people hurting themselves in crazy ways. No shootings or serious car wrecks today, that's good. The docs took a Barbie doll head out of a guy's ass today. Not quite sure what that was all about, he gave several different stories about why it happened. I think he was sticking the doll up there and the head came off when he pulled the rest out. He couldn't get the head out, and thought he would just poop it out later. Well, that didn't happen, he waited 3 days before a 'friend' brought him into the ER. Like I said, no shortage of dumbass things."

Steve almost spit out his first gulp of beer from the bottle. He half laughed, half coughed at the thought of some guy with a doll head up his ass. "That sure beats having to replace bearings in a lathe built in 1942 we're still using at the shop. It's getting harder to find all of the parts. I had to run all over town, but we found what we needed. My guys tonight will have it running in time for the midnight shift."

Cheryl turned and said, "Let's grab a shower, I need one, and you smell like oil and grease. Then lets run down to the pub and grab some food, I'm starving."

Steve kicked off his work boots and set them on the rack near the garage door and followed her up the stairs. He admired her ass as she walked upstairs. He loved seeing her in her hospital scrubs, the thin material clinging to her hips and almost perfect round butt.

When the water was hot, Steve stepped in followed by Cheryl and she shut the shower door. The shower was easily large enough for four people, and had two large shower heads that could be turned in all directions. As Cheryl started to lather up her long brown hair, she said, "The new schedule came out today. I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, the 16th, 17th and 18th. Since they started this new rotation, I haven't been getting full weekends off as often, and I was thinking it might be a fun time to play our 'game' again that Friday. What do you say?"

===

The 'Game'. Cheryl and Steve called it the "Snatching Game'. Cheryl had over time developed a kidnapping kink that she had shared with Steve several months earlier. She liked the idea of being kidnapped by a couple strong hunks, blindfolded and 'forced' to have sex with them. She wanted some mild bondage, and non-consent role play, but well short of being injured. Steve initially wasn't sure about it, but the more they discussed it, the more turned on he became, not to mention how turned on he saw Cheryl became with their made up stories. Initially they just used a blindfold and some cotton rope to tie Cheryl to the bed. They bought a couple of dildos and vibrators to use as well. Later, after seeing her reaction, he started thinking about who he could get to share his wife in such a scenario, someone he trusted to be willing to play, but not someone who would be likely to move in and try to steal her away or make comments to others who may take it the wrong way. They discussed friends they knew, coworkers from their jobs, neighbors, and even strangers through a discrete advertisement. Over weeks of discussion, they settled on Joe, one of Steve's friends from the machine shop he managed. He had partied with them a few times, was mature acting, controlled his drinking at the parties, and was always respectful, but Cheryl was aware he watched her and was constantly checking her out as she walked around.

Two weeks after Steve approached Joe with the offer, they had a successful threesome. Over the course of the next eight months, they had two role play kidnapping events, the second being the more satisfactory, the first was almost humorous as both men seemed too meek and unsure what to do to seem like a real kidnapping. Cheryl found herself almost directing the action, telling them what she wanted them to do. She pointed out no one gets kidnapped and has to tell the kidnappers what to do and how to force her to have sex.

Over the next six months, Steve and Cheryl talked with two of Steve's other friends from a shop he previously worked for, Mike and Connor. They were soon convinced to participate in their little kidnapping scenario. Cheryl was loving the thrill and attention of being taken by multiple men, and Steve was enjoying the sharing more and more as well.

====

Steve asked, "Who do you want this time? We have enough time to probably line up any of the three."

Cheryl responded, "Surprise me." With that, she tilted the sprayer over onto Steve's chest and rinsed the soap from his front and leaned over, and took his half rigid cock into her mouth.

=======

Friday the 16th

Cheryl stayed in bed since she had the day off. But while Steve was in the shower, she quickly got out of bed and took Steve's wallet from the top of the dresser. She removed his driver's license, and the one other photo identification card there, and returned it to the dresser. She hid the two photo IDs in her top drawer, and climbed back to bed.

About 3:30pm, Cheryl texted Steve and told him she would grab a ride to a new club at the Rivertown Mall that had just opened up. Her plan was to leave the house about 20 minutes before he usually got home so he wouldn't know how she was dressed. She planned on hanging out there and grabbing a bite to eat and getting drinks, then would be leaving around 7:00pm. That was his clue when to be ready for the snatch.

The club, he knew, was at the end of the line of stores at the mall. Directly out the north doors of the club was a small parking lot that backed up on a wooded area with a single drive exiting the parking lot. The small roadway plunged into darkness from the tall trees as soon as you drove into the woods. It snaked back into the woods, and after a few hundred yards turned at the bank of a small stream and went underneath a railroad bridge. A few hundred yards past the railroad bridge, it opened out onto a four-lane street not far from the freeway exit. Only a few local people even really knew about this drive and young adults occasionally used it to park in seclusion to have sex. Most people just used the main entrance on the front side of the mall. This back road had probably been there long before the mall was built. Steve thought that would be a great getaway route, through the woods to the main street and onto the freeway.

Earlier in the week, Steve had called Mike about the plan for a snatch on Friday evening and asked if he would be interested again. Mike grinned and told him absolutely, he couldn't wait. Mike was told to meet at Steve's house no later than 6:30, even though it was only a 10 minute drive to the mall. When Friday afternoon rolled around, Steve texted Mike and outlined the final plans for the evening. The two men were almost like giddy school kids with anticipation. Mike asked if he should bring a couple of condoms, even though they didn't use any the last time they had had sex with Cheryl. Steve told him it wasn't necessary, she always wanted to be taken bare. Mike grinned and began to wipe down his tools, returned them to the workbench, and prepared to leave for the weekend.

Mike pulled his pickup truck to the curb in front of Steve's house about 6:15pm. He saw Steve's pickup truck and Cheryl's Audi S8 sitting in the garage. He walked through the garage and opened the door leading into the kitchen, and hollered for Steve. "Come on in for a minute, I'm putting my shoes on" Steve yelled from the family room. Mike pulled out one of the bar chairs from the counter and sat down. Steve walked into the kitchen and said he had decided to change things up from the previous snatching episodes, and they were going to take Cheryl's car instead. He picked up a duffel bag, carried it out and placed it on the floor behind the driver's seat and the two men climbed into the car. They backed out of the garage and Steve closed the garage door, but didn't bother setting the alarm, they wouldn't be long.

Steve pulled the car along the back side of the club building in the shadows. The club had only been open about four months, he had never been inside, but knew from advertisements it was probably a hopping scene inside. He could hear the dance music pounding from where he parked. Approaching 7pm and being well into autumn, it was getting dark quickly. The sun from earlier had warmed the building exterior so that it now radiated off enough heat to make it deceptively comfortable. The two men stepped from the car, and pulled a couple things from the duffel bag and walked along the edge of the building. The back mall exit door was only about 10 feet around the corner of the building. No one in the parking lot could see them waiting.

A few minutes after 7pm, they heard the door open, and Cheryl and a friend, one of the other nurses from the hospital stepped out. Alice had worked with Cheryl for about 4 years and they frequently grabbed lunch, or an occasional after work drink together. Alice was talking and turned to Cheryl and said, "I'll be glad to run you home, are you sure you don't want a ride?"

"No, I'm good. my Uber ride should be here in 2 minutes, the phone is showing he's about 3 or 4 blocks away over on 27th Avenue. I'll be fine. Thanks for coming out with me tonight. I'll see you at work Monday."

Alice gave Cheryl a friendly hug and walked out across the parking lot and got in her car. As she pulled out, she drove past Cheryl and waived. Cheryl waived and smiled at her friend. After the car disappeared around the front of the mall building, Cheryl was alone outside of the club, and stepped away from the doorway and into the parking lot. She walked towards the back of the building enough that she was out of direct sight of anyone who may be casually looking out of the door.

The two men quickly stepped around the corner, and before Cheryl could turn around, one had grabbed her in a bear hug, and a hand clasped across her mouth. They pulled her around the back side of the building completely out of sight of anyone who may step out of the door. They ordered her in a gruff, unnatural sounding voice to be quiet and she wouldn't be hurt. She struggled and the bear hug became tighter and lifted her slight frame up off of the ground. She began to kick in the air, not really connecting to anything. A canvas bag was placed over her head and the drawstring pulled around her neck, preventing her from seeing her attackers. A short piece of nylon strap, typically used to tie down loads on a trailer was quickly wrapped around her waist locking her arms to her sides, and another piece quickly wrapped around her legs near her knees kept her from kicking further. The two men picked her up and stuffed her into the trunk of the car, and slammed the trunk lid. She heard the car start and quickly drive off.

Being part of a fantasy, Cheryl knew not to be afraid, but the situation still allowed her to get into the moment. She knew that the canvas bag around her head had a mesh piece sewed into it so that it wouldn't interfere with breathing. But it was dark and didn't allow her to see anything going on. The car trunk was different, she had always been thrown in on the back seat of Steve's pickup and covered with a blanket. Now, she was bound and really in a darkened place where she couldn't see anything.

Steve quickly turned to his left and took the unmarked exit road leading into the woods. It was getting dark quickly and harder to see under the canopy of trees. As he entered the woods he turned his headlights on, knowing there were some sharp curves ahead. He didn't notice the vehicle - also without headlights pulling into the exit road from the parking lot behind him since he was so focused on the roadway and trying to avoid some potholes.

Suddenly in Steve's rear-view mirror, he saw headlights and flashing red and blue lights. Cops. "Shit... what the fuck?"

Mike looked in the side mirror, then turned and looked out the back window. "I don't like this, what if they saw us grab Cheryl? They may think this is real."

Steve pulled as far to the side of the narrow roadway as he could and stopped. "We'll just explain things, it may be a little embarrassing but it should be OK. I hope."

A voice over a loudspeaker announced, "Police, driver - turn off the car and stick both hands out of the window and stay in the car. Do it NOW! Passenger - stick your hands out of the window and stay in the car. Do it NOW!"

Both men lowered the electric car windows and stuck their hands out where they could be seen. Steve tried to look out in the center rear view mirror, but couldn't see anything, he was too far to the left trying to keep his hands in sight. Moments later, he detected movement along the side of the car, and an officer shined a bright flashlight in his face and ordered him to step slowly from the car, turn around and put his hands as far up on the roof of the car as he could.

Steve leaned even farther out of the window and opened the door from the outside, stepped out and placed his hands well up on the roof. About that time, another voice from the other side of the car ordered Mike to do the same. When both men were out of the car, the officer next to Steve stepped closer and said "I'm placing you in handcuffs for our protection until we find out what's going on. Don't resist." The officer pulled Steve's right arm down and quickly placed one cuff on his wrist, then the other arm. He ordered Steve to spread his legs and lean against the car. The officer on Mike's side of the car gave him the same orders.

Once both men were in cuffs, the officers searched them, taking every item out of their pockets and placing them on the roof of the car in plain sight. Satisfied there were no weapons or contraband found, the officer picked up Steve's wallet and asked if his driver's license or ID was in his wallet. Steve acknowledged that his driver's license was there. After looking through the wallet several times, he said there wasn't any ID there and asked for his name. Steve told him, and gave his address. He added, "This is all a big game, officer, this is my wife's car, and we sometimes play a kinky game. I'm telling you the truth."

The second officer looked at Mike's ID and told the first officer that his photo ID matched who he said he was. Mike was led back to the first cruiser and placed in the back seat. At that point, Mike saw that the two officers had arrived almost simultaneously but in different cruisers. Once he had shut the door, the second officer walked back to join the first officer near where Steve was still standing.

"Where are the keys?"

Steve nodded his head back towards the car door and said they were still in the car. The shorter officer who had taken Mike back to the cruiser leaned in and picked up the key fob. The taller officer escorted Steve back to the cruiser and placed him in the back seat next to Mike. He shut the cruiser door and walked back towards Cheryl's car, meeting the other officer at the trunk. They opened the trunk and found Cheryl bound and curled up there, with the canvas bag still over her head. They reached in and gently lifted her out. Mike and Steve couldn't hear anything being said, all of the cruiser windows were closed. It was difficult to see what was going on, the Plexiglas separating the back of the cruiser from the front was scratched from probably hundreds of people who had been arrested. Then the flashing lights added to the disorientation. The could make out Cheryl standing next to the officers as they lifted the canvas bag from her head and unhooked the binding straps. The shorter officer pointed back towards the cruisers, and he walked with her, holding her arm, and escorted her back to the second cruiser, putting her in the front passenger seat. She seemed to try to make eye contact with Steve as she was escorted past where he was sitting, but he wasn't sure.

The taller officer seemed to be talking on his cellphone for about 2-3 minutes, then shut the trunk of the car, and Steve saw the tail lights flash indicating the officer had locked it up as well. He walked to the cruiser, opened the front door and got in. He looked at Steve and Mike through the Plexiglas screen that separated them and said, "I'm officer Williamson, at this point, you are both under arrest for kidnapping. We may be adding car theft too, and possibly rape depending on what evidence is in the car."

Steve almost yelled at the officer, "But she's my wife. Her name is Cheryl! Yes, that's her car. I have no idea what happened to my driver's license, but I can assure you that we're married and this is just a kinky game we play. We've done it several times in the past. Hey, let my friend here go, he hasn't done anything. We're married!! There isn't any rape going on! Why don't you listen to me?"

Officer Williamson ignored the statements, being familiar with the disjointed statements often made during arrests. He turned the overhead lights out and pulled around the parked Audi, continuing along the exit road and turned onto the main state route. Moments later, he pulled into the parking lot of a small police station across from a large fire house complex and situated in the parking lot of a small shopping center. He sat there for a couple minutes seemingly waiting on his partner. Soon the second cruiser pulled in and parked next to them. The shorter officer, his name was Dailey, escorted Cheryl to the back door of the station, punched in a code on the door lock, and held the door while she walked in. He came back out a few minutes later, and officer Williamson stepped from the cruiser. Both officers escorted the two men to the back door, where Dailey again entered the code and opened the door.

They made an immediate right into a long narrow room. At the end of the main room were three smaller rooms, apparently for interrogations, each having windows from about waist high to the ceiling, and full length glass doors. Cheryl was sitting in the middle room in a chair next to the table that took up most of the middle of the room. She looked out and made eye contact with Steve. She moved her lips and it seemed she said, "I'm sorry". Steve just nodded, hoping that she would know that he would make things OK. Officer Dailey ordered Mike to sit on a long bench and not resist. Uncuffing one wrist, he looped the cuff chain up around a solid steel bar, then reattached the cuff to Mike's wrist, locking him to the wall. This caused him to have to sit slightly sideways on the bench.

Williamson turned Steve to the left and ordered him into a small door-less room that had a shower and a small bench in it. Dailey stepped into the room behind him and opened a large brown paper bag and set the bag on the bench. Williamson said, "We need your clothing for possible evidence in case there has been a rape." He reached up inside a cabinet and pulled out a thick paper wraparound gown, similar to those used in hospitals.

"But there isn't a rape!! She's my wife and we're just playing a game! Don't you understand?"

"We need your clothes for evidence. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

Steve took off his clothes and placed his shoes in the bottom of the bag, followed by his pants shirt, underwear and socks. He took the paper gown and put it on. It barely came down to mid thigh. The officer escorted him over to the bench and slipped the handcuffs up through the bar and cuffed his wrists. Steve sat similarly to Mike, turned slightly to the side. He could see Cheryl still sitting restlessly at the table. She made eye contact and once again seemed to say, "I'm sorry".