All Comments on 'Amazing Neighbors'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too short!!!!!

Great story. Would have loved to read more of her introduction to anal sex. Very hot story. Another chapter perhaps?

2 stars

DragonRider55

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Too long.

It would have been better if it was only 4 paragraphs long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You couldn't even get the story tag right

How could we expect your to write a decent story? You understood this was an anal story. Why not post it there? Next time, get an editor and then get a better story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the wrong category dickhead

The story is about a wife having sex with others. The perfect category for this as that’s what LW is all about. And believe it or not, sex could consist of oral, vaginal and (gasp!) anal. It might also involve interracial, multiple partners, incest or many other variations. Your lame attempts at trying to put down a very well written story are pathetic.

To the author, thank you for writing this fine piece of erotica. You spent a lot of time on character development and we got to understand their relationship long before any sex was involved. My only negative point was that the sex scene seems somewhat rushed and could have been drawn out a little more. Let’s hope you continue this tale and let us know what goes on with the couple after the encounter. And remember, you don’t have to put up with the stupid troll comments. You can delete them like other authors are doing to shut him up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugly and illiterate

If I were you, I'd quit while you are ahead. This stupid story is littered with schoolboy errors.

Face it. You can't write. You couldn't even get your initial description of the story to make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's wrong with these anonymous critics...

They criticize other people's work like they were professional. They use nasty and demeaning words trying to humiliate others. Are you stupid college professors trying to show your erudition? Pathetic critics. If the stories are so bad. WRITE YOUR DAMN OWN STORIES and show us how it's done. I bet they would be boring for people like you have no imagination. I would like to read your brilliant stories. In addition, write your names, and stop hiding not behind anonymous. Pathetic.

maxx308maxx308almost 6 years ago
Good Stuff

I enjoyed reading your story and apparently I am in the minority. Typos and missing words be damn I see it done by even the best.

Glad she got her anal fix, maybe there will be more.

5*****

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

Very good story. I really enjoyed the build up and of course the anal. More please.

foux69foux69almost 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Enjoyed it a lot. Please continue.

Alain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this

I loved the way you took us through all the neighbor's before and how he thought these might be just as bad. I felt sorry for him at first, then happy for him, then envious of him. Good job.

And I have to agree about the critics. Apparently it's only on the stories in this section, so my guess is it's all one person who has a personal agenda. Probably a wife dumped his sorry ass. I also agree that those comments should be removed.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm Not into anal sex but.....

If it had been her pussy and the story not otherwise changed, I would have given you a 5+. Most folks need lots of lubrication for anal otherwise just painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some thoughts.

First, yes there were some words missing, but second, the actual story was excellent, so..... so what? What matters here, a good story or a perfectly edited tale? No, there appears to be an endless supply of morons with crappy lives who live only for the opportunity to trash someone else and their work. What pathetic petty people. I, for one, REALLY appreciated all the character development. It’s what makes what the characters do in the story matter. Because I’ve gotten to know them that I care what happens to them. And as more than a few folks have mentioned, the writing is so good, I’m really hoping this is just the first installment of more with this trio in future stories.

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Loved this

Thanks for bringing us likable characters and giving us some background. It makes the story more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: to the wrong category dickhead

The only one that needs to shut up is you. You're the dick head for even complaining. Guys like you feel so guilty about reading trash you think taking it out on other readers will make you feel better. Well, feeling better now? Never fails, there is always some idiot like you that feels your opinion should be the only one that counts. Fuck off.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Symmetry

Asshole gets an asshole. Perfect symmetry.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

A sweet erotic story,

HartMannHartMannabout 2 years ago

Wow, why can I not give 6 points to this story? Just fabulous....

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - I mean it was well written, but I have never been into anal, or any kind of bdsm, or pain, or voyeur.

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Sick; so why did I give it a 5?

james1801james18016 months ago

"Neighbor does like anal but his wife does, I was willing to." 🤔

If you hadn't started with this weird line I would have loved this, but I had to wonder if my eyes were working properly.

But after that things get a lot better. 👍

bluesbobluesbo6 months ago

Stupid and very obvious at the end — sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous