Amazing Night In Solo Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
This story is of Riya who experiences her best sex ever.
1.3k words
3.27
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all. This is the first time I am trying to write in literotica, your honest feedback would be really appreciated.

So April 11th I planned to visit Shimla from my hometown Kolkata. I planned for a solo trip with few other unknown members. I reached Shimla on 13th April as I travelled by train.

We already booked a traveller bus from Shimla station and we were heading towards our hotel. I was awestruck by the physique of the driver. I kept staring at him for a quiet long time. We did have eye contacts few times but it got awkward initially. That day we didn't go anywhere as everyone was tired so we decided to take rest.

I couldn't stop thinking about him and I was so horny that night, I just imagined we both fucking each other and orgasmed. It was such a good feeling.

Next day we planned to visit few places, I came outside dressed and I found him staring at me and I smiled and asked him "What's your name?"

He replied "Hi, my name is Karan, what's your name?"

I replied "Hi, I am Riya.

We had conversation for few minutes as we were waiting for everyone to join us. I was so attracted to him physically that I just couldn't stop looking at him. We both had eye contacts and smiled frequently looking at each other.

We did spend little time with each other that day and got to know about each other's interests.

We returned back to our hotel and again I started imagining him. I got horny, I kept pf thinking about he talking to me and I could feel the wetness down there. I wanted him to fuck me, fuck me as hard as he could. I wanted to give all myself to him. I started imagining about us.

Him undressing me slowly, he touching my whole body, licking my nipples, tasting every part of my body and I was getting wetter and wetter. I could feel juices flowing through my pussy and I started moaning his name.

Aah, Karan, please fuck me.

Enough. Please fuck me I want your dick in me. I want to be yours.

Karan aahhh..

Suddenly I hear a knock in my door outside.

I ignored as I didn't want to get disturbed by anyone as I was about to get fucked by him.

I hear a knock again and a voice, "Hey Riya, would you mind opening the door, its Karan."

I was shocked, scared and embarrassed.

I was moaning his name while finger fucking myself. I immediately got dressed and opened the door.

I asked him, "What happened, you are fine?"

He replied, "I am fine, just thought to help you fulfil your desires today."

I was shocked. I asked him, "Did you hear anything?"

I was about to say him I am really sorry

And he started kissing me, i didn't stop him, we both were kissing each other so passionately that we have been hungry for days.

I started to unbutton his shirt slowly and he started playing with my ass. Soon he moved to my pussy and I was dripping wet.

He just smiled and just slapped my pussy cheeks. I moaned.

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed while we were kissing.

We looked at each other and I could see that he cock was semi-hard.

I pushed him in the bed and started to kiss his cheeks, forehead, nose and I was teasing him while i was about to kiss his lips.

He pulled me closer to him and started kissing. I went down to his neck and chest and then belly, kissed every inch of his upper body and came down to his dick.

His dick was rock hard and i could see cockhead already releasing pre-cum.

I was about to suck his dick but I didn't. I just wanted to tease him. I just put my tongue at certain parts of his cockhead to check how sensitive he was.

He got up and told me, "Now my turn baby. Get ready."

He pushed me and I fell on the bed. He came on top of me and slapped both my cheeks. We started kissing each other and while his fingers he started playing with my nipples. My nipples were already erect.

He started kissing my neck and then slapped my boobs and started playing with them.

He licked both my nipples and bit them aswell. They turned red. I told him to stop as it was painful. He kissed my belly and realised how sensitive I was.

He went down to my pussy and slapped my pussy cheeks hard. I shivered for once. I was so wet that he slid his three fingers inside my pussy at one go and started finger fucking me.

I was moaning in pleasure.

His pace was slow at the beginning.

While finger fucking he started kissing my pussy cheeks and licked my pussy.

I was in heaven.

He continued doing that and as I started moaning louder and louder, he realised I was about to orgasm and stopped.

Then he whispered in my ear, "Pleasure takes time, be patient my love, this is gonna be the best night of your life."

I wanted to cum so bad.

I told him, "Please fuck me, I wanna come."

He replied, "You will cum when I let you cum."

Then he started getting dressed, I just looked at him and he told me, "Don't be sad. You have to wait for me to come back and till then you are not gonna fuck yourself. "

I replied, "Okay, but when will you be back?"

He replied, " In few minutes girl, I will make sure you moan my name the loudest today."

I waited for him to come back, but I was irritated as I wanted to cum..

He knocked the door after about 5 minutes and I opened quickly.

And I saw him with ropes and blindfolds.

I was surprised or rather shocked.

I asked him, "Are you planning to tie me up?"

He replied, "If you permit me to do so, then ofcourse yes."

He patiently waited for me to approve and then he tied me up and I was blindfolded. Nothing was visible infront of my eyes.

He wanted me to suck his dick and while i was doing that he put up a vibrator on my pussy. His dick was inside my mouth and i was getting fucked by a vibrator. I couldn't take it and pushed his dick out of my mouth and started moaning, he then removed the vibrator from my pussy and I got really irritated this time.

I told him, "Pleaseee I need to cumm."

He slapped my pussy cheeks hard and my whole body shivered.

He started finger fucking me and told me, "Say please Daddy fuck me harder."

I told, "Fuck me harder daddy, keep fucking me, insert all your fingers, and lick my pussy lips. "

"I want to cum Daddy, please let me cumm, please let me cumm, i want to cumm. "

He kept on finger fucking me, and licking my pussy lips.

"Aahh, Karannn, karann, karan harder please, harder, I need to cum, i want you to make me cum. "

His fingers took the pace and I was just feeling out of the world.

He fucks and fucks and fucks and "Aahhhh Karan, I am cumming, I am cumming, ahhhh, ahh, ahhh, ahhh."

My legs started shaking and my whole body was shivering and I finally got my first orgasm. It was the best feeling ever.

Karan," How was it baby girl?"

Me, panting,"It was great."

I told him, I wanted to return the favour back.

He replied, "Obviously, I would love to experience you having my dick. But i want to torture you more first. "

I laughed. And we both started cuddling.

To be continued.....

Please share your valuable feedback and let me know if I shall continue the story.

Thank you, have a good day! :)