All Comments on 'Amazing Woman Ch. 01'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gesture

The word is "gesture".

Otherwise, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
returned the jester?

You mean "gesture". Not only spelled differently, but pronounced differently.

A "jester" is a clown, a joker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Erotic

This was a very erotic story, especially your description of what he did to her. I gave it the 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotlic

very good at least one male appreated a woman that age

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Oh why..

do so many people on this site claim to be authors while clowning around with the english language by using syonyms all over the place? Is illiteracy a badge of honour these days?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not believable

missed the jester but was amazed at his skill of being able to strip off completely while sucking her clit till she climaxed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Facts

Fine as a story but if you're claiming its true and it was the mid 60s then how come the Beatles were singing 'come together' at said time when to my knowledge it was on Abbey Road released in 1969?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Why oh why" should take a bye !!!! (or a pill).

Liked the story. The word you want for jester is jesture. I hope this helps !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spelling?

The word is "gesture"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this is all you can complain about?

Most of the comments are about ONE word? That is all you can complain about? Most of the complainers most likely don't have a story posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, she is an AMAZING WOMAN indeed. I really LOVE your story, gave you a 5 (*****).

This story is 100% REALISTIC, & VERY EROTIC!

If you are into mature women scenarios, this story is a MUST READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic erotic story and writing! Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To find a woman who likes oral sex like you described here was a dream of mine. I did love an older woman and did try to pleasure her with oral sex. My procreation/recreational sex was usually after oral so she was ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1072 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES