Amazon Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan knew he was way out of his league right now, as he tried to remember every detail of the few porn movies he had ever seen. His hands closed on the sides of her panties, pulling them down as Sarah lifted her ass just high enough for him to get them off, stretching her legs up into the air as he continued to slide her panties along them until they cleared her feet.

Acting totally on impulse now, Ryan ran his hands back down her legs, pulling them apart. Sarah helped him then by bending one leg against the side of the couch and stretching the other out to the floor resting her ankle against the bottle of Margarita mix. Seeing this, it left Ryan a clear path between both of them.

Looking down, he saw a beautiful pussy almost totally bare in front of him, with only a small wisp of hair at the top. Running his hand across her smooth mound, without any further hesitation, he reached out and traced the outline of her with his finger, then moved to the center and rubbed against it before slowly sliding it between the folds. A soft gasp escaped Sarah's lips as Ryan repeatedly slid his finger in and out of her with another finger that was soon joined by a third.

It was then only a few minutes more until Ryan replaced his fingers with his tongue, shifting his hands to the side to clear an open path. This change brought even louder moans from Sarah.

"Oh God, yes! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she exclaimed as she felt his wet tongue glide into the depths of her valley.

Sarah again shifted positions, lifting her legs to give Ryan even more room to partake of her delights which in response he kissed to the left and right of his goal, before bringing one hand back to expose the precious pearl hidden within.

A loud cry filled his ears as the tip of his tongue found that of her clit. Dropping her head back against one of the couch pillows, Sarah closed her eyes and lost herself in the warm sensations washing over her.

The wetness between her legs was growing stronger with each transit of her babysitter's tongue, especially since he'd again reinserted two of his fingers to supplement the movements of his tongue. Quickly they moved with alternate thrusts, causing both the waves of delight and their accompanying cries to double, and then double once more.

"Oh yes, Ryan," Sarah called out as he equally returned the gift she had given him earlier. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue!"

Twin streams of sweat ran down the valley of her breasts as that last encouragement soon gave way to inarticulate but equally motivating moans and cries; the rising passion quickly taking control of her body, the flush of excitement covering her like a blanket. A blanket that did little to smother the eruption of fire between her legs as her body exploded in orgasmic fury. A surge that, despite the flood of sweet ambrosia that accompanied it, failed to dampen Ryan's enthusiasm as he continued to work his own particular brand of magic.

The rapid currents that had gripped her had hardly faded before Sarah shifted to an upright position and, with a burst of energy, practically dragged Ryan along. She kissed him hard, tasting the fruits of her climax in his mouth and on his cheeks as she alternated the focus of her attention. Wearing the result of his efforts on the lower half of his face like a badge of honor, Ryan returned those kisses with such intensity that as their tongues mixed in her mouth, he also tasted the last remnants of his own orgasm. Caught up in the moment, he barely gave it a thought.

The fire that began deep within her took a long while to cool, but cool it finally did and they finally untangled themselves. Sarah looked deep into his eyes, even as her hand gently stroked his still wet cheek all the while, taking his hand he had finger fucked her with and one by one, licking his fingers clean. Evidently, showing she had no problem with what she tasted like.

Still Ryan knew, Sarah wanted something more substantial than his fingers down there. Yes, there was one more thing he needed to try. If not, who knew when he'd ever get another chance like this? Thankfully, it wasn't a pussy licking that Sarah was growing even more restless for.

"Now I want the real thing," she whispered into his ear, again making her quietest suggestion more than a command. "Do remember what I said I wanted you to do earlier?"

Smiling a little bigger this time, almost with a 'shit eating grin' on his face, Ryan stated politely, "I might need reminded again please."

"I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside of me!" Sarah yelled directly into his mouth as his lips attached to his and she reached down between his legs and took hold of his cock and then leaned back to check his reaction. Seeing his small state of shock, she smiled to discover that he was still rock hard and guided it to the entrance of her pussy where she again whispered into his ear, this time to proceed with her request. An instruction he hardly needed. Not when he was about to cross the threshold between being possibly more than just a babysitter. Or at least what he thought that threshold to be.

"I hope you're able to handle this." She moaned as he entered her further.

This woman was so wet that he slid into her easily, feeling the sides of her sex wrap around his cock, just as they had earlier pressed against his fingers. It happened so easily, so effortlessly, that it took him a moment to realize he had actually done it. He had his cock inside a real live woman for the first time in who knew how long, and not just a late night's fantasy with one of his hands.

Sarah lifted her legs up onto his shoulders, while at the same time, took hold of the cheeks of his ass to pull him further inside. He penetrated deeper, until he could go no farther and then he pulled back and repeated the action. It didn't take long for him to build up a rhythm, with the woman who was taking his community service virginity rising up to meet his every thrust.

He continued to drive into her, as she brought her hands to her breasts and played with them as he fucked her. And fuck was exactly the word to describe what they were doing. There was no love involved this time, yet; just raw, unadulterated sex.

Leaving one hand to play with her bouncing breasts, Sarah brought her other down between her legs, adding the motion of her fingers to that of Ryan's cock. They followed a familiar path to her clit, rubbing it furiously.

On they went for what seemed the longest time, until Sarah reached out with both hands and pulled Ryan tight against her. In one quick motion, she rolled the two of them off the couch and on the carpeted floor.

The sudden motion startled Ryan, but not so much that he stopped what he was doing. Or the fact that he wasn't in control any longer. She was now the one in charge.

Sarah lifted her body into the air, bringing it down on his cock with a driving force. She rode him with unbridled fury, pulling him ever deeper with each new penetration. She took hold of his hands, raising them to her breasts and again inviting him to play with them. Tossing her head back, her long brown hair flying in all directions across her face, she could tell he was close, it was time for her to collect her prize from a different kind of 'Amazon'.

Sliding off him, Sarah got down on all fours and lifted half her body onto the center of the couch, inviting him to enter her from behind. Ryan moved into position and, holding his cock with one hand, slid it back inside her. It moved deep within even easier than before.

It didn't take long for both their bodies to reach the edge of bliss. A barrier soon to give way under a relentless assault as Ryan grabbed hold of her swaying mounds, holding them tight as he pushed into her once more. Sweat ran down both their backs, even as their bodies stiffened with the arrival of their final moment of joy for the evening. It was a moment forever etched in Ryan's memory that brief instant that would be forever different than all others.

Reality returned a short time later, as Ryan and Sarah lifted their now drained bodies off the floor both 'empty' and yet also 'filled', both in different ways. Ryan felt both exhilarated and fearful at the same time. He had lived his wildest fantasy, but did it now come with a price? At the time, it was near impossible, as the old saying went, to argue with a stiff dick. But that was then, and this was now. How would Miss Hueston react now that the heat of passion had passed?

The answer to that question was his final, and biggest surprise of the evening. In a voice that was suddenly quite lucid, a still-naked Sarah Hueston walked over to him, his clothes in her hand. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, gently stroking it with her hand.

"It's getting late," she said as she handed him the small bundle of clothes. "I think you'd better get going."

Not sure what to make of her amazing transformation, Ryan quickly put his clothes back on and headed to the bathroom to clean himself up a bit. A task suddenly made more urgent as he looked at the television and saw that the eleven o'clock news was just ending. The housekeeper, he remembered, was due home at midnight.

Sarah had put on her dress, not bothering with the undergarments. The dampness of her skin soaked the thin material, leaving a clear impression of the night's activities on it.

"Don't worry, love," she assured him, yelling from outside the bathroom, "I'm sure the wind will clean you up on your bike ride home," She giggled, walking away with his phone in hand which she'd found tucked in one of the couch cushions.

As she led him to the door, "If anyone asks, I'll be sure to tell them you were a great babysitter. Oh and Ryan I enjoyed putting a smile on your face. You didn't look like a happy camper when you first got here. If you get a chance to babysit again, let me know and I'll give you a nice freebie BJ or a hand job. And if you feel like bending me over the couch or table and using me, go for it. I will tell you if I don't want you to and I can just from our first get together I know you will respect that. And..." Sarah smiled, "Just so you know I plan on using you as well for MY enjoyment every once in a while and in the future and maaaybe for other reasons too other than if I need another babysitter and if you don't 'get off' by us doing such, I won't feel bad about it." Sarah giggled handing him back his phone.

"By the way, you left this on the couch. It must have fallen out during your 'babysitting' activities." She whispered into his ear while sliding his phone into his front pocket.

"Was this woman awesome or what?" Ryan thought to himself, trying to hide his obvious smile.

Checking out Miss Hueston one last time as he stood by the door, he made sure to check the bank account one last time and the living room as well assuring himself that all was sufficient and he'd be able to hold his head high and get full credit for his hours back at Pigeon Hill. As well he made sure to let Miss Hueston know that he'd shut the Wi-Fi back off and that he'd figure her housekeeper should be arriving within the next 10 minutes and that he'd enjoyed his time with her and hoped she'd had a good evening as well and thanked her for a nice evening.

As the door closed behind him and he headed towards his bike, Ryan wondered if he'd ever fully understand, marveling at what had just happened.

Probably not, he answered himself, but one thing he was sure of, it was a night he would never forget. Too bad there was no way he could ever really thank Miss Jenkins. He was sure that a straight-laced woman like that would never understand.

As he climbed on his mom's bike however he did get one last surprise for the night as the door to the house flew open again and Miss Hueston ran out towards him. "By the way, while you were in the bathroom, if you remember, I found your phone in the couch! You really should think about putting a password on that thing! Hope you don't mind but I ordered you a new bike on Amazon. It should be here in a couple days. Hopefully it'll be a little better than that granny go-round you're riding now. And I also order a new bra and panty set too for myself when you get to babysit me again." She winked.

"It should be here early next week. I hope you don't mind and I'll pay you back for everything I ordered if you need me to." Sarah whispered as she kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it too!"

With one last kiss she stepped back from Ryan holding his hand, "You don't know how much I needed you tonight. You can 'babysit' me anytime you want!", and with that she walked back inside without looking back and closed the door, turning off the front porch lights and leaving him to sit in confused coma with one last smile.

Once back inside the house, a mischievous grin filled Sarah's face as she watched Ryan ride away. 'Wow!', she thought as she closed the curtain. Stepping into the living room, Sarah made a mental note that she was going to have to call La-a Jenkins in the morning and thank her. In fact, it was probably time to get her grandpa to write another check for the center. She was sure he wouldn't mind, as it was, after all, one of his favorite charities.

Walking over to the couch, Sarah picked up the bottle of Margarita mix from where it had fallen before. She really needed a drink or something, she thought, but the mix was not going to do the job this time. She needed something stronger, something real, not this pink lemonade laced Margarita mix shit that would only make her feel more alone.

Pouring the remainder of the bottle down the drain of the kitchen sink, Sarah decided that it was a win-win night for everyone. Ryan got his triple his hours deleted, she got her chimes rung, and the center was going to get another nice donation. Even her grandpa came up a winner since he didn't have to worry her draining the bank account with another 20 items from Amazon and the delivery guys wouldn't be bitching because they couldn't fit it all in their trucks.

"You know," she thought to herself smiling, as she turned the Wi-Fi back on, always knowing the password but never mentioning it to anyone worthy as she grabbed her phone from the kitchen so she could hop on Amazon to search for some lubricant, "Maybe I can find other things to do with my time, and my hands, other than surf on Amazon all the time in the future once Ryan gets his community service completed and his license back.

Hitting 'Place Your Order' on her Amazon account, she smiled again and placed her phone down on the counter and headed to her bedroom. While she wasn't exactly sleepy, she knew of something or rather someone who was still on her mind that could probably help her fall asleep that night rather easily and her hands still were a little lonely and her phone and Amazon was off limits for the night which meant only one other option.

If only she could have a babysitter instead of a housekeeper at midnight, both her brain and her hands and a few other things along with maybe a couple additional people would be a lot happier.

"I wonder what Eb and Charlene did tonight?" Sarah grinned, sliding into bed, her thoughts instantly running back to the few hours prior with Ryan. "Doubtful Eb is any bit as good of a babysitter as mine was tonight. Let my coma begin!"

THE END