Amazon Delivery Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head yes, "I really did, so how many pairs of sneakers do you have?"

She smiled, "Well, I really like sneakers, so I have many of them. I even jerk off with them from time to time."

Still looking at her cock and now wanting to touch it, "What exactly is a lot of them?"

She smiled and moved closer, "Oh, I would say at least 50 pairs."

Her cock was inches from my face now, "You want to touch it, don't you?"

I shook my head yes, "Please."

She giggled, "Go ahead, touch it all you want, but if you get it hard again, guess where it's going again."

I grabbed hold of her cock and gave it a few strokes feeling its weight in my hand, then I felt it twitch and was now worried it would get hard again and I knew I couldn't do that again without resting first.

I pulled my hand back and looked up into her eyes, "50 pair, and we would cover them with my cum the same way as tonight?"

She giggled, "Oh fuck yeah, we would. So, if we did one pair a week it would take more than a year, by then I would probably have another 10 pair or more, so we could keep going after that."

I cleared my throat, "Well, I guess the big issue would be finding time when my wife is not around then."

She smiled, "That's not a real issue, we can do it at my place or in my Amazon van. I can find ways to make it work. I was thinking we should start doing it every time I deliver to you. You could place your orders, so I show up when she is out."

I looked at her cock, then down at the white converse on her feet, then back up at her pretty face, "But wouldn't you have to leave, then come back like today?"

She smiled, "We can have quickies now. You just need to prep or deal with some pain. I'm sure I can get you to bust fast. I can prep too by being extra horny and ready to pop by the time I get here."

I looked at her with a questioning look," Prep?"

She smiled, "Where is your phone or tablet? I will show you something you can order to help."

I opened the Amazon app on my phone and in no time, she found the item and handed it back. It was a butt plug, "Buy this and put it in an hour or so before I get here, then Ill be able to just pull it out and slip inside you pretty easily."

She looked down at the Lugz, "I guess I can just gift those to you since this will be a regular thing now."

I smiled, "That sounds good to me. I really like the regular part a lot."

She gathered her things and turned to leave, "I'll see you soon, I hope you'll be thinking of me after I leave."

I smiled, "Oh, I am sure I will be thinking of nothing else for a while."

When she left, I did nothing but think about her, so much that just two hours later my cock was getting hard again and I was getting horny again. I grabbed my phone and placed the order for the plug, and I decided to have it arrive on my regular Amazon day. I guess I'll see her again in 3 days.

12