Amazon Mating Ceremony

Story Info
The reader is taken into the ceremony.
1.7k words
4.31
9.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Amazon Mating Ceremony (1791 words)

So you think you have what it takes to make me yours? Look into my eyes, I have ways of judging you and weighing you. Can I read your mind? Maybe. You'll see.

Look deep into my eyes. Yes, I know they're pretty. Look deeper, let them fill your view. It's so easy to forget everything else when you look into my eyes. It's so easy to not notice the rest of the world around you, or even what else I might be doing. [Add further hypnotic induction if desired]

You suddenly find my hand holding your rapidly hardening cock.

When I hold you cock while looking into your eyes it forms a circuit, a conduit. I can feel you on many different levels and I don't even need to speak at all in order to communicate with you. You look deep into my eyes and feel my thoughts almost as though they were your own.

As my eyes pull you in and you feel me squeeze on your cock you realize deep inside that you want this. You want a woman to domesticate you, to control you, to own you. You want to be ruled by feminine authority. The knowledge flows into you from my eyes to yours, from my hand to your manhood. It feels amazing, and you cannot escape it.

You thought you were here to make me yours, but now you realize that I'm here to make you mine. With each passing moment my power over you grows, and it grows because you want it to. I can feel in your mind and body, reading them both, and I can see that you hunger to be domesticated by feminine authority. Your cock doesn't want what you thought it wanted. It wants to be surrounded, to be conquered.

Want to know the truth? I'm not really reading your mind. I'm writing it.

Yes, I'm controlling your mind through your cock. It's what you're built for, born for, to be controlled by feminine authority, just relax and give into it.

See how easy this is for me? See how natural it is? Are you still fighting it? No, you're doing something different... you're playing with me. A lot of men I would tell to just stop thinking and let it happen, but I can see you're a man who likes thinking, so we'll go that route instead.

Men are designed for this, designed to be controlled. Designed to be held, designed to be controlled. Ah yes, you may think that it is designed to penetrate, and it is. I want you to realize how good it feels to be controlled, and how difficult it is for you to resist, but you like that. Let's try something...

Feel your cock in my hand, like a mighty beast that has been leashed. No matter how much you struggle, I've got you. That's good, keep fighting, feel how helpless you are... how your superior strength means nothing against my superior control and feminine authority. Feel your mind in my eyes. My feminine mind speaking to yours. It doesn't matter how smart you are. Your male mind is like your cock, it is designed to be surrounded by mine, to be surrounded by feminine will. Feel the will in my eyes surrounding your mind. What am I doing to you? Do you want me to command you? Here is my command, feel it surround you with all the force of my feminine authority:

Love me.

Do you love me? What does that mean? There are many definitions floating around in the world... do you serve me? Do you want to be my slave? Ooh, look how your cock jumped at that... why would your body have that reaction to being called a slave? Surely you don't want to be a slave, do you? But in the end, isn't that what it means to be in love?

You love the feeling of me taking your choice away, and if I take away enough, what's left? That's right, you become my slave. And I take a bit more with every squeeze, with every step you take as I lead you around, domesticating you as nature intended. Did you notice? This whole time I have held your cock in my hand I was walking slowly around, leading you, guiding you. You have already been obeying me. Are you still struggling? I can tell that your heart's not in it...

You maybe thinking that it doesn't matter how easily I can control you, it doesn't make it right. Well, it does. Women's will has ruled and shaped men from the dawn of time. You are what women have made you, or your ancestors. Finding and serving the right woman is the fundamental purpose of every male. That service happens differently in every species, but it's just as true for you as it is for the male ant that merely mates and dies.

When you are on the edge like this you cannot think, you cannot act, you cannot cum and all the power is in my hands. You need me, and you love it.

Now beg to cum... Good boy. Ask me to domesticate you... good pet. Yes, you are my pet. Do you want to be my slave? ... Let me take away any doubts you have with a another affectionate squeeze. Yes you want to be my slave. Ask. Say it. Good, say it again. Is that what I want? Thank you for asking...

What I want is to make you my mate, to train you to be my loyal servant and protector. I want to have your babies, once you have been properly broken in. I want to see the look in your eyes as you surrender again and again to my feminine authority.

Is that what you want too? With what little will is left in you, I want you to say it. Say that you will submit your will to mine, say that you will be my loving mate, my pet, my slave, whichever term you prefer. Say it... doesn't it feel good to obey me?

When you cum it will be in complete surrender, utterly defeated by feminine authority, and you will beg me to do it. Your male mind and body want to be lovingly domesticated, subjugated, conquered. Enslaved.

Watch as I take out a little piece of string and tie it around your hard and desperate cock. Your are naked before me, and I am almost bare myself, though you can't recall when that happened. Now holding this leash to your cock I lead you deeper into my world.

I bring you before a priestess, standing beneath an arch of flowers on soft luxurious grass.

"I have a man I would like to make my mate" I say to her as I bring you before her, led helplessly by this firm and loving leash around your cock. You could run away, but the leash holds you with far more than physical strength.

"Very well." says the priestess. "Show me. Make him obey, show me that he has submitted to your will."

You feel a sudden sharpness in my gaze, and are compelled to kneel. It feels glorious. You look down and see my feet, finding yourself wanting to kiss them. My desire moves you, and you kiss my feet. I place one foot on your shoulder in a victorious pose.

"Good. Use his strength to your benefit," intones the priestess as the ritual continues. Your mistress swings around to sit on your shoulders. Her weight on your back feels firm yet comfortable. You understand that you are supposed to stand, to carry her. You find yourself filled with far more strength than you remember having as you lift her and rise to your feet with her on your shoulders. She gives a gentle tug on your leash and you begin to walk around, euphoria filling your mind and body with each footstep.

"He is yours, a thrall to your will. Now claim him, and make him confess." The priestess smiles, as you fall to your knees again, and your mistress slides off and stands in front of you, her dark triangle directly in front of your eyes. Her foot gently pushes you onto your back and you find her standing over you, the leash on your cock pulling you up to offer yourself to her.

I have won. Give me your cock, and cum in surrender inside me, accepting my feminine authority. Look deep into my eyes again as I straddle you and my lips come down all the way to your base. Is that still some fight I feel in you, as you twitch helplessly inside me? Feel my lips clamp down on you, firmly showing you who is in charge. Now look deep in my eyes as my lips start to squeeze, pulsing on your helpless

manhood. You want to cum, you need to cum, but you fear what it will mean. Don't be afraid. Confess, and surrender. Submit to feminine authority. Look into my eyes and feel my will swallow you whole.

You need to cum. Say it. [her eyes are everything] (whispered voice giving him time to speak)

You are helpless beneath me. Say it. [her pussy is all powerful]

You love this feeling. Say it. [her eyes are swallowing me]

You love my control. Say it. [her lips are devouring me]

You want to serve and obey me. Believe it. [her eyes command me]

You are meant to be controlled. Confess it. [her pussy is like a vice]

You want to be my slave. Confess it. [her will has enslaved me]

You will cum in glorious surrender to my feminine authority. You know it.

Feel my eyes and lips swallowing your will, body, and soul. You need to cum, need my will, need my command. Beg me for it. Beg to be my mate, beg to be my slave, beg to cum in surrender. Say that you love me. [victorious and affectionate laughter]

My eyes widen and you feel my will unleash upon you like a flood. You cum in complete subjugation to my will, whether you want to or not. My lips and eyes claim you, drinking up what is left of your will, draining you completely. You feel weak, tired, defeated, but euphoric, filled with a new sense of purpose. Your wavering will now has a new mistress and as sleep overtakes you, you know that your dreams will be mine, and when you wake you will serve me, serve your wife, my loving will wrapped around you, forever claiming you as a part of me, grateful to be mine.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers