The Sorority Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Reverse gangbang at a female dorm house.
2.4k words
4.09
22k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers

The Sorority Party [reverse gangbang] [wife age 50+, me age 40+, multiple girls age 20-25]

I woke to a newspaper swatting my head.

"Get your ass over there and tell them girls to turn that damn music down.....or I'm calling the police!"

I sat up groggily, still waking up and trying to figure out just what the hell was going on exactly.

There was a loud, low rumble of music coming from our neighbors. Apparently, it had been enough to wake my wife.

Beverly was more than ten years my senior, and since I was well into my forties, that made her pretty dang old. It didn't help that I looked incredibly young for my age while her hair had turned silvery white years ago.

Often people mistook her for my mother, and over the years she had begun to act accordingly.....fixing my meals, sending me off to work each morning, and scolding me constantly.

"If you don't go take care of it, I will!" Beverly snarled.

She would too.

I glanced at her warily.

"Are you sure you want me going over there and trying to break up a sorority party at this time of night.....I mean, walking into a house full of girls?"

Beverly's lips curled into a sneer.

"You think you've got anything to offer them, old man?" she laughed. "I know what's in your pants....believe me, they ain't interested."

That hurt.

I wasn't exactly endowed with a large package, my penis only extending about three or four inches, and that was when I was erect.

That's something I hadn't been in awhile. Beverly didn't do much to get a guy's blood pumping. Especially since she had hit menopause, her sex drive had gone pretty much non-existent.

She hit me with the newspaper again.

"Are you going over there or not?"

"I'm going! I'm going....." I said, easing out of bed and reaching for my house shoes.

I headed downstairs, slipping a light jacket over my t-shirt, my pajama bottoms looking odd as I stepped out into the light of the street lamps.

Beverly was right. I wasn't exactly dressed to impress.

I headed next door, toward the large dorm house where the music was coming from. The sorority had only recently bought the place, my wife and I having been in the neighborhood for years.

If this kept up, we'd probably have to move. Although it'd be hell convincing Beverly of that. The old girl could be as bull-headed as ever when she set her mind to something. This was very likely the start of a long and bitter war.

I sighed, already exhausted just thinking about it.

But, then I was at the doorstep of the loud, thumping house, knocking on the door despite knowing full well there was no way anyone inside would possibly hear me.

There didn't appear to be a doorbell.

Anxiety washed over me. What did I do, just go inside?

And then, the door opened, and a short, girl with long, dark-brown hair wearing a half-shirt and smoking a cigarette was standing there, looking up at me in obvious confusion.

"Whoa....." she said, her voice as smoky as the tendrils of vapor issuing from her mouth.

She took another long drag on her cigarette and said.,"Were you just coming in or was I just going out?"

A little bewildered, I stammered out a reply.

"I'm from next door. My wife sent me over about the music."

"What?!" the girl shouted. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the music!"

And then, next thing I knew, she was pulling me inside, dragging me by the hand into the house.

There were girls everywhere, but at least it was dark in the house.

Still, I could feel their eyes staring me down with curiosity and condescension as the young girl pulled me through the foyer and into the main living area.

Here, the music was infinitely louder and my head was buzzing with anxiety and embarrassment, knowing I stuck out like a square peg in my pajamas and house slippers.

"Hey Lisa, is that your date?" another girl asked, and the dark-haired girl looked up at me questioningly.

"Are you my date?" she asked, her head swimming from either drugs or alcohol or both.

"I'm from next door!" I tried to yell over the music.

"I am NOT a whore!" Lisa said, clearly misunderstanding me. But then, she smiled mischievously and said, "well, maybe a little one."

And then, she was pulling me to her so she could grind on my hip, moving her body rhythmically against mine.

I hadn't had an erection in what felt like years, but suddenly I felt a stirring in my groin.

And then, I woke up to the situation and pushed the girl away from me.

"I'm here about the noise!" I said to her. "You have to turn it down!"

She stared up at me, still not comprehending what I was saying.

Suddenly, she was sobbing.

"You mean.....you d-d-don't like me?"

Oh my gosh.

I shook my head no and threw up my hands.

"It's not that!" I yelled. "it's the music! It's too loud!"

"Who's your date, Lisa?" a tall blonde girl strode up to us.

"I'm not her date!" I yelled.

The girl eyed me, suddenly interested.

"So, you're available?"

I threw up my hands again, as if trying to ward off their advances.

"I'm just hear about the noise!" I yelled.

The blonde pushed herself into my arms, and I couldn't help but notice the feel of her breasts against my chest.

"You wanna make some noise?" she whispered in my ear.

The feel of her lips so close to my face sent my head spinning, but suddenly Lisa was pushing her away from me.

"Hey!" the dark-haired girl yelled. "I saw him first!"

"You can have what's left of him when I get done," the blonde laughed, pulling me by the waist back into her body.

"Hey, what's up?" a redhead strode over, a half empty glass in her hand.

Lisa glared at her.

"He's single and Melanie thinks she gets first dibs!" the short girl yelled.

"I never said I was single!" I yelled, showing them my ring finger, somehow thinking this might clear the whole situation up.

"A married man....." the redhead purred, and tried to squeeze her way into my arms.

"Oh, no you don't!" Melanie yelled, pushing the other two out of the way.

"Ladies!" a bigger girl strode over. "Get the man a drink.....and we can all have him."

"That's not what I'm here for!" I yelled. "I'm here about the noise! It's too damn loud!"

And then, suddenly, my pants were being jerked down, and there I was standing bare-assed and surrounded by drunken, horny sorority girls.

There was an audible silence as they all stared down at my little, shriveled dick. For a moment, I even thought the music had stopped.

And then, they were laughing.

"Get this guy a fucking drink!" the redhead yelled. "He needs one after hauling this heavy load all day long!"

"Is your back sore?" the blonde girl jeered. "Do you need to sit down, maybe?"

I bent over, intending to pull my pants back up, but Lisa took the opportunity to grab me from behind where she began pumping her hips repeatedly into my exposed ass.

"Looks like we got us a regular ol' booty call!" she hollered and began slapping my cheeks.

Flustered, I continued to fumble around for my pants, but to no avail. And then, I was falling forward, my head bonking into the floor.

"Uh-uh!" the bigger girl yelled. "Little man's trying to get away!"

And then, multiple arms were around me, maneuvering me though the living area to a couch where they pushed me down into a sitting position, my pants still around my ankles.

A girl on each of my sides held me in place, and then, they really began to tease me.

One after another would come by, give my crotch a pathetic sneer, then move on so someone else could have a look.

A drink was pushed into my hand, and I noted absently that it was a swirling blue color.

"What is this?" I tried to yell over the music.

Lisa leaned in close, pressing her lips to my ears but forgetting to whisper.

"Drink it!" she yelled. "It'll make you feel better!"

I winced and tried to pull away from her, but the other girls held me in place.

One of them held the blue drink to my lips and began to pour.

It smelled like perfume and tasted like honey, but I choked on it nonetheless, unsure what it was I was drinking.

It made my chest burn, and I swore I could feel it trickling through me, all the way to my exposed groin.

"What was that?" I asked, no longer even trying to yell to be heard.

The girl to my left leaned in and whispered, "It'll make you useful....at least for tonight."

"Useful how?" I asked.

In response, she waved Lisa back over.

The short, dark-haired girl knelt at my feet, then leaned into where my dick was.

Her hot breath on my groin made me moan and stir, and then her hands were on me, rubbing and squeezing and tugging at my small cock.

Her lips found my meat, and suddenly she had me in her mouth. I felt like I was having a seizure it was so electric.

"Please..... don't....." I tried to resist her, tried to think of Beverly back at the house sleeping.

But this only made her smile mischievously and laugh as she continued to work my dick over. My resistance was like fire to her, so I gave in and let her have her way.

Whatever the blue drink was, it kicked in quickly. My head started to spin, and I got lost in the pleasure of having my dick sucked.

"It's working....." Lisa sang out to the other girls, who immediately began to crowd in to look at my groin.

"Ohhhh......wow!" the redhead said.

Even the blonde looked impressed.

"He's not longer....but he is.....bigger," she said.

What the hell were they talking about?

I looked down to see what the fuss was all about, and my mouth fell open.

"You gotta fat cock!" the bigger girl cried out.

Sure enough, my dick looked swollen. It was still only about three or four inches long, but it was..... beefy. Huge. All swollen up.

Lisa returned her mouth to it, but she was having trouble even getting her lips around it now, it was so huge.

"I want to sit on it!" the blonde girl cried out.

"Me first!" the redhead yelled.

But the bigger girl was already stepping between them.

"Ladies!" she said. "He's not going anywhere, and he's gonna be this way for awhile thanks to that drink. So, let's just......use him!"

And then, suddenly they were crowding in upon me. Several joined Lisa at sucking on me. Some went to my nipples, others to kissing my sides and stomach.

The redhead stepped behind the couch, cradled my head in her hands, and began kissing me upside down, Spider-Man style.

Her tongue moved purposefully over my lips, then past them, penetrating my mouth where she found my tongue and wrestled it with her own.

Another girl's mouth found my ear, her breath hot, her tongue wet against my sensitive skin.

I moaned and groaned beneath them, absorbed by the redhead's deep, lustful kisses even as three or four mouths and tongues worked their way up and down my cock.

"Please......" I moaned beneath them, but I couldn't bear to ask them to stop.

The redhead pulled away from me, quickly dropped her pants, then promptly sat on my face.

Immediately, I was buried in her fleshy ass cheeks, my nose filled with her deep, musky scent, her hot, wetness smearing my face.

I groaned under her, and she clutched at my hair, nearly pulling it from my scalp as she began sliding her pussy up and down over my mouth.

Lisa could wait no longer. She quickly removed her own clothes, then pushed the other girls away so she could mount my fat cock.

Her tight hole was incredible, a wet fist clutching at my dick, and she began working her hips, fucking me with increasing speed.

All the while, the other girls moved in where they could find room, biting my nipples, frenching my sides and abs, working their mouths wherever they could over me.

Lisa came quickly, crying out, then immediately began working on another orgasm.

The sound of her made my brain spasm, and I began eating the redhead's pussy furiously, hungrily.

She too was cumming and began crying out as my mouth and tongue fed on her juicy wet lips and hardening clit flesh.

Lisa came again, and then she was being pushed away for another girl to take her place.

I was lost in pussy and ass and tits as one girl after another took turns smothering me, facesitting me, sucking and fucking and spasming on me, drenching my body in their cum and my sweat as they continued to use and abuse me.

I felt every one of their orgasms deep in my head. Every time they came, my brain would shake with ecstasy, I would stiffen up as if it were my dick cumming. I couldn't get enough of them.

And yet, my dick never came. It never wore out either. I was a tool for their pleasure, but in my head I was cumming just as much as they were.

I lost count of how many girls straddled my groin, rubbed one out with my dick. There's no way I could keep up, constantly immersed in pussy, constantly being sucked and jerked and bit and tongued.

And then, there was a knock on the door.

It was a heavy knock, loud enough to cut through the music, through our fucking.

One of the girls got up and answered.

"Ooooh! A cop!" she yelled excitedly. "Can I wear your handcuffs?"

"Here, let me get you a drink!" the redhead said, already pushing a glass of swirling blue liquid into his hands.

"Let's see how big this one gets!" the blonde girl purred excitedly.

I should have been worried. I should have thought about Beverly. About the noise. That's what I was here for, right?

But my dick wouldn't let me. I couldn't cum, and for that reason, I couldn't quit. And so, one after the other, the girls had their way with me.

At least there was a second guy here now to help out. Maybe between the two of us we could satisfy them all. Maybe.

zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers