Amazon Mistress: Asserting Control

Story Info
She takes him by surprise and tightens her grip.
2.3k words
4.39
31.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub500
sub500
371 Followers

He paced the hotel room nervously awaiting her text message. He had arranged the largest suite he could, hoping to impress her while also ensuring adequate space. He was showered and clean, as required. Bottles of whiskey and coke sat on a table next to a canister of ice per her instructions.

It was past 9:00 pm, the appointed time of their rendezvous. She was unpredictable and had left him waiting before, although she had never canceled. But deep down he worried she may decide he wasn't worth the time. He was particularly on edge tonight, feeling needy, aching for her firm, yet loving hand. As a CEO he struggled to reconcile his confident professional persona with the pathetic submissive he became around her. She brought out something primal in him, a desire to serve, to give up control, to have his mind and body consumed and overwhelmed by her.

He turned his thoughts to her tall, lithe form, head to toe a chiseled masterpiece, her fire-red hair completing the image of a siren. Her seductive voice, vibrant youth and artful way with words contrasted her surprising strength and ability to physically and mentally impose her will. Standing 6'1" in bare feet she was a commanding presence, in stiletto heels she towered nearly 9 inches over him. He had trouble keeping up with her sharp wit, she remembered everything, every detail, and could use it against him at will.

His phone buzzed and he snapped it from the bedside table to read the message. "Open the door and leave it propped on the latch. Dim the lights. Get undressed and lie naked in the middle of the bed on top of the sheets. Put a pair of your underwear over your eyes." His heart jumped. Any time now.

He followed her instructions, leaving his clothes neatly folded in the closet. Lying on the bed, eyes covered, his mind drifted to wondering what surprises might be in store. He had seen her three times before, each time more exhilarating than the last. She always kept him guessing, on his heels, at a disadvantage. The uncertainty tantalized him. He had never met a more sexually charged, powerful individual. She played his emotions and sexual desire like a virtuoso musician. He felt inadequate with her, lucky for every second she offered her attention, yet angry with himself for being so vulnerable. He imagined her towering above him and he felt the heat in his cheeks as shame and intimidation began to rise. He began touching himself. Slowly at first but he reflexively increased the rhythm. He told himself not to do it, but the mere thought of seeing her was almost too much.

No, he told himself, don't finish too fast. Don't waste the build-up. He enjoyed a long, gradual rise; the teasing and foreplay were his favorite part. He wanted to make it last and savor it. He took a deep breath, put his arms to his side and waited for what felt like an eternity.

***

The door rattled and swung open and then back again, hitting the latch and remaining slightly ajar. He heard the whoosh of her long gait, nylon-covered thighs rubbing together, soft pads of shoes on carpet, then silence. He could sense her eyes staring at his overweight middle-aged body and he was immediately embarrassed, his small erect cock began to shrivel.

After a couple minutes, she moved to the bathroom and closed the door. He heard the water run and the knock of objects hitting the sink. Finally, he heard the door open and the light flick off. Ice dropped in a glass, soda poured and fizzed, then liquid hit liquid as the whiskey was added. Ice cubes rattled as she tipped back the glass, taking a few gulps. He heard her move quietly toward him, unsure how close.

"Do you want me more than you've ever wanted a woman?" she whispered in his ear, leaning over the side of the bed.

He flinched from surprise and felt his dick spring back to life.

"Yes, Miss, more than anyone," he whispered, his eyes still covered, facing up.

"I know, little one," she said more loudly, standing back up. He could hear her walk around to the foot of the bed. She stood silently, seemingly considering the possibilities.

Suddenly, hands grabbed his ankles and pulled him hard, swiftly down the length of the bed and over a bench, twisting him to his front and onto the floor. As his forehead hit the carpet, he didn't have time to register the pain as a hand turned his head to the side and pinned it to the ground. He opened his eyes and saw black stiletto sandals encasing neatly pedicured toes in sheer black stockings.

"Worship my foot, kiss every inch," she ordered, releasing her grip. He crept toward her and did as instructed, kissing the long, exquisite foot of his goddess. He started with her large, shapely toes, working his way down the outside of her foot, then to the top and finally around to her high arch. The stockings smelled clean and new.

"How often have you masturbated since our last session?"

"At least one to two times per day, Miss," he replied between kisses.

"And what did you think about when you did?"

"You, Miss."

"Always me?"

"Always you, Miss. I can't even imagine anyone else and porn has become useless."

"Good. Other foot. And you may massage my calves with your hands."

He shifted his position and twitched as he felt the tip of his engorged penis rub the carpet. He began kissing her other foot, starting with the top and reaching his hands up to grasp her calf. He kneaded her taut muscles, they were hard and thick, yet shapely: a perfect feminine leg. As he massaged, he felt her subtle movements in the rippling muscle. He could sense her well of stored energy, ready to be unleashed.

"And what do you think about when you have sex with your wife?" she asked in a matter-of-fact way.

He stopped kissing and hesitated to speak a moment too long. She lifted her free foot and stepped on the back of his neck.

"When I ask a question, I expect an answer!" she said, raising her voice and digging in a sharp heel.

"Ahhh! You, Miss. Always you," he howled as she released the pressure. "I can't get you out of my head."

"That's pretty disrespectful of you," she said, pausing for effect. "From now on you are not to initiate intercourse with your wife. You may lick her cunt if she lets you, but vaginal sex will be her choice."

He hesitated again, confused. He thought he had given the right answer. Perhaps there wasn't a right answer? Her heel dug in again and he winced with pain.

"Yes, Miss!" he yelped.

"Good. Now, have you completed your assignment from our last session?"

Again, he hesitated, remembering her orders to lose weight and improve his physical condition. Her hand lashed out and stung his bare ass cheek with a loud slap. He screamed in surprise and blurted out:

"I tried, Miss, I really did. But work got so busy and...owww!"

She spanked him repeatedly in the same spot, each time harder. He buried his face in the carpet to muffle his cries, remembering the open door. Tears welled in his eyes, both from pain and recognition that he had failed her. With each blow he felt more ashamed and inadequate. Just as he thought he couldn't take any more, the spanking stopped.

"Stand up," she barked.

He quickly stood in front of her, wiped away his tears and found himself eye-level with her shapely breasts covered by a black bustier. He knew better than to look at her face without permission and stood still, waiting. Slowly, she reached a finger under his chin and tipped it up to look at her eyes. His knees almost buckled staring up at his Amazon goddess. With his first look, his heart leapt at the confirmation that she was indeed as beautiful and intimidating as he remembered. She held his gaze and smirked knowingly as he lightly trembled.

"I see every need inside of you, more than you can ever recognize or know how to express," she said enunciating each syllable. "Tell me you're Mine."

"I'm Yours, Miss," he responded reflexively, certainly.

She reached out her arms and pulled him into a firm hug, her long arms enveloping him and making him feel small. His arms lifted to her waist, her height and long legs required him to reach upward over her hips, his hands clasped at the small of her back resting on her full muscular ass. The bottom of his chin nestled in the center of her chest as he stared in thrall at her face.

Slowly, she dropped one hand to his still-burning ass cheek and caressed it tenderly. He could feel her sympathy in each light touch, and he was ashamed by her pity yet grateful for her discipline. He sighed and hugged her harder in appreciation. She looked deep into his eyes and licked her lips. He pushed his hard cock intently against her inner thigh.

Unexpectedly her head bent toward him and her tongue darted deep into his mouth, forcefully violating him. He tried to return the kiss but it was all Her, asserting her dominance as her lips smothered his face and her long tongue probed his mouth, shoving his tongue aside and pushing down his throat. His breathing quickened, rasping through his nose. His eyes bulged in surprise. He was engulfed by her scent and taste. He instinctively pushed his cock hard into her thigh and raised his right leg to hump her, moving his foot up and down her calf as if trying to find a toehold with which to climb her. Her other hand dropped to his ass and she pulled him up and into her, forcing his one planted foot onto tiptoe. He felt almost weightless...a new level of vulnerability. His head was spinning, he pulled his body into hers as hard as he could, pushing his cock between her thighs, driven to offer any part of himself that she wasn't already taking. He wanted her, to be Hers.

Abruptly she ended the kiss, easily broke his grasp and pushed him forcefully back so he fell to the floor with a thud and deep grunt. She spun, sat down on the bench at the end of the bed and spread her legs, revealing the V in the crotch of her full nylons. He raised himself to his hands and knees, panting rapidly, staring longingly at her beautiful face then down to her crotch. He had a wild look in his eyes as he nearly hyperventilated. She smiled mischievously, put her legs back together and patted her lap with both hands suggestively.

"Come to me."

He had never sat on her lap before. The idea immediately excited him, he sensed something primal in the act, like he was a young, helpless child again. He stood and then sat down sideways, his legs over both her thighs. She tipped him back into her left arm and her right arm reached under his knees and adjusted him to a cradle position. The feeling of weightlessness returned and his breathing slowed. She began to spread her legs and his ass dropped slowly between her thighs as she nestled him into a nurturing position. Her left hand guided his head to lean on her supple breast and look up at her face.

"You've never belonged anywhere more than here, my sweet boy," she purred to the older man on her lap while she hugged him harder to her breast. "You've never needed anything more than this. You're Mine."

He started to answer but she brought her right arm from under his legs and held a finger to his mouth for silence. Slowly, she lifted her hand to her own mouth and licked its length, keeping her eyes locked on his. He took in a sharp breath and his cock spasmed anticipating the feeling of her wet, slick hand engulfing it. She was truly a master of sexual ministrations and he wanted to savor every moment, to make it last.

When she finished the slow lick, her hand quickly darted out, taking his hard, little member between her thumb and fingers. One stroke. Two strokes. Heat. Wet. His eyes rolled back.

This can't be happening, he thought. Savor it!

But he could not hold back as her hand pumped expertly, knowingly. His cum came gushing, mere seconds from her first touch. He writhed in her lap, unable to control the pulses. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears and he could only manage short, shallow breaths. He wanted to wait and give it to her, but instead she took it. He had always felt he had a choice of when to cum, holding back until he was ready. Yet her control was so complete that she could drain him with barely any effort.

She laughed, mockingly. "You're only just beginning to understand the power I have over you." As she said it, she wiped her cum-soaked hand across his sweaty face and he smelled his musk with each quick intake of breath.

She reached her right arm back under his legs, turned and shifted him effortlessly to the end of the bed and stood up. He lay still, in a daze. He heard the sink running, then she stood above him like an apparition. He felt a warm wet cloth on his testicles as she gently wiped him clean. She was tender, as if bathing her own child.

She leaned in, kissed his forehead and brushed a hand lovingly through his hair. He remained motionless, in the grip of ecstasy. He heard ice cubes rattle as she gulped down the rest of her drink. The door swung open and then shut again, hitting the latch hard, still ajar. He suddenly felt panicked, simultaneously nervous someone in the hall may have heard everything and anxious that he may never see her again. But a sense of powerlessness settled in and he remained in place, drifting off to sleep as thoughts of Her consumed him.

sub500
sub500
371 Followers