Supernatural Earth Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting. And if I want to lay with you right now?" Reiyne arched an eyebrow. "I would not have to fight him for that honor?"

Beth matched her smile and gave out a light laugh. "Oh dear Lord, no. Please, come on over," she said, standing up and unbuttoning her blazer. Her white blouse and bra quickly followed. Reiyne regarded the garments with curiosity, then dismissed them as she brazenly hooked Beth by the back of the neck, pulling her into a passionate kiss. Their bodies met; Reiyne's nudity mashed with Beth's toplessness. Their bare breasts pressed together while Reiyne pushed Beth back into the nearest wall. Beth let out a whimper of pleasure as Reiyne reached down, hiked up the suit skirt, and ran her hand over Beth's panty-clad mound.

"Why do you wear such confining garments?" Reiyne asked, rubbing her hand up and down the silky fabric and making Beth moan in response.

"Because of what you are doing right now..." Beth purred as Reiyne's lips found their way down to her neck. "Oh God that feels good..."

"Then you will certainly enjoy this," Reiyne whispered amid kisses as she then stepped back to yank the remaining garments off of the First Lady. She then spun Beth around to lay her out onto the desk, spilling books, papers, and pens all over the floor while the phone went clattering off to one side. Reiyne knelt down and attacked Beth's smooth, bare pussy with her mouth, dragging her tongue up and down the other woman's slit.

"Ohhhh Goooood..." Beth moaned as she lifted her legs over Reiyne's shoulders and ran her hand through the Amazon's blonde hair. "Don't stop..."

"I have no intention... not until we are both satisfied, that is," Reiyne murmured before driving her tongue in and out of Beth's labia. She moved her hands up to Beth's breasts, gently tickling and teasing her nipples to hardness. Beth writhed with pleasure on the desk. Then Reiyne moved up on top of her, mounting her, and then fucking her by grinding her own pussy down onto Beth's. Beth reached up and grabbed her, dragging Reiyne down so that they could make out once again. Now they both moaned as they moved and fucked on top of the desk.

At one point, Beth saw out of the corner of her eye that her husband's secretary was inching in to close the door. She paused and smiled when she realized that she'd been caught. Then she made the phone symbol to her head with her thumb and pinking while mouthing the words "Call me." Beth made a mental note to do just that.

Reiyne took control again, grabbing Beth by the wrists and pinning her down to the desk. Beth let out a submissive whimper as Reiyne continued to fuck her by grinding. Their nipples moved against one another. She was close, and she felt herself going over the edge. Beth wanted to hold out for her newest girlfriend by Reiyne seemed to anticipate her need. "No need to be noble and hold back," she whispered, moving around to suckle on Beth's sensitive neck again. "Let it out."

Beth stopped fighting it and she came at once, her body shuddering under Reiyne's as the Amazon continued her expert grinding. Reiyne kissed Beth deeply and let out a low groan into her mouth as she too reached her climax. Now covered in a sheen of sweat, the two women clutched each other tightly as they rode out the orgasm together.

*

Bobby entered the Governor's reception area to find his secretary with her blouse partly open, lounging back in her chair, smoking a cigarette, and giving him a casual, passing wave to allow him to go into the Governor's Office. Inside, he found a very naked Amazon woman donning a toga with magic and First Lady Parker buttoning up her suit jacket amid spilt papers, folders, and other office items. "Am I... interrupting... ma'am?" Bobby asked uncertainly.

"Not at all," Beth said with a flushed face, waving Bobby to a seat next to the Amazon. "This is Reiyne, Matriarch of the Amazons."

"This is the man who claimed the Bow of Artemis?" Reiyne asked skeptically as she saw the bow hanging behind him. "I was expecting something... more."

"And hello to you too," Bobby grumbled. "And you're welcome for saving your ungrateful ass from the ocean depths, bitch."

"Bobby..." Beth gave him a condescending look.

"Sorry, ma'am, but this is the second Amazon today to insult me for dragging them out of the drink," Bobby snapped, irritably gesturing at Reiyne. "Helena did the same damn thing when I first found her and the Lurker out in the ocean and it's getting old really quick, ma'am!"

"HA!" Reiyne let out the bark of laughter. "The pup has teeth! Good! It will make it all that more entertaining for the challenge tonight."

"Challenge?" Bobby and Beth asked at the same time, blinking in surprise.

Reiyne pointed towards him. "Helena was bested by this boy shortly after she work up. By our law; she is to submit to him and take his seed as he proved to be a worthy warrior just as your Governor Parker has by virtue of ruling a city-state. But Helena thinks that she was in a weakened state from when she awoke, and that besting shouldn't count. So, to settle the matter, we must have the challenge. If she wins, she takes the bow to claim as her own and may remain pure. Traditionally, the males are then slaughtered so that they cannot procreate because they are weak, but Ares and Artemis have told me on the journey here that such things are no longer done. Thus... now... if he wins, he keeps the bow and gives her his seed by force if need be." She held out her hands. "I do request that us proper daughters of Artemis hold on to it until the challenge is complete."

Bobby was torn but shrugged when he caught the First Lady jerk her head toward Reiyne. "Hookay..." he said, unslinging it off of his shoulders and holding it out to her expectant, outstretched arms. "After all, I'd just found it and only really needed it to..." his words were cut of as a blinding bolt of energy came down through the ceiling with a deafening crack of energy that knocked all of them off of their feet including the secretary outside.

Beth blinked until she could see again and looked up at the hole in the ceiling. "Wow..." she commented in shock.

"What the fuck..." Bobby groaned as he lifted his head. The Bow of Artemis was still in his hands.

"Amazing..." Reiyne was staring up at the hole and then at Bobby. "It is as if Ares and Artemis wish for you to retain the bow..." She then nodded to herself. "Very well, bring it with you tonight. I have your word on this?"

"Yeah... bring it to your village tonight... got it..." Bobby said, still dizzy from the third thunderbolt he'd been hit with on a clear day.


***
CHAPTER 6:

That night, nearly everyone was gathered in the center of the newly built Amazon village next to the lake to get a look at what their challenge fight was like. The Minotaurs had gathered in one corner of the village square with their naked mortal and Fae mates to observe. The Sirens were all perched on top of a hut nearby because if there was sex to be had, they could feed off of it just by being there. Werewolves intermingled with Vampires more and, of course, humans were everywhere. The Merfolk were watching from the nearby northern beach of the lake, having just slid up onto the shore to get their vantage points. Even the Governor and First Lady were here to observe the event. The Amazons themselves, also back in their old garb with their retrieved weapons, sat crosslegged in a square around the bonfire to signify the arena in which the combatants were to fight in.

Reiyne, now clad in her hunting leathers, walked to the bonfire in the center of the square and raised her arms to the heavens. "A challenge has been issued by Helena of Chadesians, true daughters of Artemis, to Robert of Newhaven, over the Bow of Artemis," she proclaimed. She pointed to Bobby, who was standing naked at one end of the square looking slightly uncomfortable. "This man had found our most sacred artifact." She then pointed to Helena who stood opposite of Bobby and was equally naked. "This woman claims the Bow of Artemis. This ritual Challenge by Combat will conclude only when one is dead or unconscious, when one is forced from the square, or when one submits to the other."

Bobby's eyes flickered to the central hut that faced south. It was Reiyne's hut and Bobby had hung the bow in question above the door the moment he got here for everyone to see what exactly was at stake. He looked back across the central bonfire to Helena, who was glaring daggers at him. Bobby really didn't want to be here and he really didn't want to fight a woman. He'd been brought up to never raise his hand to a lady. Thankfully, his dad had bailed him out of that one. She's a warrior woman who's already been at war multiple times, killing many men before she'd even turned eighteen, son. Don had told him on the way over here. She will kill you without hesitation or remorse.

But dad, you always told me not to hit a woman!

Yeah, and I also told you that Vampires and Werewolves didn't exist either and now we live with both in our town. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if a goddamn dragon showed up tomorrow on our front doorstep with a fist full of dollars and asked us for change so that he could have shiny coins for his horde. If Saint Nick were to show up with presents tonight for all the good little girls and boys, I'd be taking it in stride now. Forget what you think you know about the world and fight for your life tonight, boy!

It was sound advice, Bobby thought, now that he watched Helena's toned muscles ripple as she flexed and shook her limbs out to get limber. She wasn't overtly muscular, like some body builder, but she was well built and looked like she could bench press and then break his scrawny ass. And he had to admit that she looked sexy as hell... he just wished she'd stop being so damn rude.

"BEGIN!"

With a savage roar she charged forward, arms and legs pumping like pistons. Bobby reacted purely on instinct and rolled backwards right as she got to him. He kicked out with his legs, sending her flying. She landed not too far away on all fours, coiled like a cat. For a brief moment, as he came back up to his feet, he pictured her like Eep from The Croods. Helena charged him again, this time hitting him in his midsection like a linebacker making a tackle. Bobby dropped to his knees on the ground and drove his elbows down into her back. Then he circled his right arm around to get her into a chokehold while she pummeled his ribs. He swore that he heard one of them crack as she hit him like a fucking wrecking ball.

While she was busy punching his sides to get him to let go, he maintained his grip around her neck, applying pressure using his martial arts training to keep the hold locked on her. He rose up to his feet quickly and fell back down to the ground in a guillotine drop before sliding around to her back and rolling to his so that she was on top of him. The cheering of the crowds around them seemed to fade as he focused on getting this battle over by knocking her out. He wrapped his legs around her midsection and leaned back, getting her neck to elongate a bit so that he could cut the flow of blood in her carotid artery. Soon, the punches started slowing down even though they still hurt like hell

"Come on... You're not getting out of this hold... Tap out already..." Bobby grit his teeth amid the punishing blows.

"Never..." Helena hissed. "How... are... you... doing... this?" she gasped, flailing about in a futile effort to dislodge him. Her arms made one last attempt to grab at his head and then finally fell limp as she went unconscious.

Bobby cocked his head to make sure she was out and then released her. Then he put his fingers onto her neck to check for a pulse and found it still there. He sighed with relief as he really didn't want to kill her. Either way, it was now done. He stood up and looked Reiyne in the eyes. "It's over," he said. He noticed that she and the rest of her tribe were deathly silent as they just stared at him.

"So it is..." Reiyne agreed coldly. She turned and retrieved the Bow of Artemis from it's temporary resting place and reverently carried it over to him amid her people shaking their heads and whispering 'no' in disbelief. "To the victor goes the spoils..." she said sadly, clearly choked up at having to give the bow up.

I'm being tested somehow... Bobby thought, and he held up his hand, pressing the bow back to her. "Then it belongs to your people as they're victorious for even being here today," he said softly. "I return the bow to its rightful people." Reiyne gaped at him in open shock and her eyes flicked upwards. Bobby knew what she was thinking, and he too looked up and pointed up to the sky. "You can hit me with as many lighting bolts you want to, Zeus," he yelled, calling God out with the mocking name and using the one that the Amazons would recognize, not even knowing if that was his real name or not, and not caring. "But this is wrong! I don't deserve a bow with that kind of power that I barely know how to use, and I refuse to wield that kind of power! Keep it with those who know how to use it!" With that, he turned on his heel and walked away, silently daring whatever god might be up there to strike him down.

Thankfully, no such bolt came this time.

*

Raymond Tillis sat at his ornate desk within his study as he went over corporation memos and mission reports from all of his holdings. In the past year since both he and his rival up in Newhaven came out of the supernatural closets, it'd been a massive chess game as to which side could gain the upper hand over the other. The news outlets on his TVs in his study, to this day, were still abuzz of activity at the existence of supernatural creatures and the people were evenly divided into two camps; those who wanted to coexist and those who wanted earth for humanity only. It was the latter that Raymond catered to.

Underneath of his desk he had the only breeder he had left out of the Prison Creature; the redheaded nudist by the name of Jen that he'd obtained last year when one of his operations went south and the Hunters were painted in a bad light... The only one that he'd kept from any of the previous batches due to her unique set of attributes that he needed. She was rhythmically sucking him off while he worked as a FaceHugger wrapped around her body down between her legs kept her controlled and docile with its own tentacles up her pussy and ass; it's whip like tail encircling her waist like a belt and its spiny legs wrapped around her thighs. He liked this breeder as she was soft and curvy, with beautiful red hair that went all the way down her back. Until he had more girls with attributes similar to Jen's, he brought her out of the Prison Creature and kept her on display inside of a specialized stasis tube that he had mounted in the center of his study. She never once complained at her role in servicing his men and was always eager to fuck or suck the moment she came up from the Creature. Just like a woman should be. Most of the others, save for that one submissive brunette and that mayor lady, almost always fought and screamed like banshees whenever they were given brief moments of free will back. He was actually glad to be rid of them.

One of the news stations on his many flatscreens within his study flashed an alert. BREAKING NEWS was flashing across the screen, causing him to look up. Then the news anchor came on. "Breaking news out of Newhaven tonight as their government announces the rescue of an entire tribe of Amazon Women from what is claimed to be the Ruins of Atlantis..." he said. "Scientists from all over the globe are already flocking to the site to conduct diving operations to examine the long-lost ruins..."

Raymond rocked back in his chair as the anchor went on to relay the tale of a previously unknown Lurker who'd been trapped by the Magi in the ancient days. Newhaven had already released photographs and GPS coordinates of where the Lurker and the captive Amazons were rescued from for whoever wanted to go down to the sunken ruins to investigate for themselves. Raymond's hand was on the phone punching the speed dial for the Magi that he had. Seconds later, the moment it was picked up by one of their acolytes, he was telling them what he just learned about. "Is it true?" he asked them.

"Yes," the woman of magic on the other end confirmed. "Our ancestors trapped a Lurker there and the Greeks threw the women in with it to torment them not too unlike your little Prison Creature that you've created," she explained.

"If I could get twenty of them in there..." he muttered. A full tribe of Amazon Women combined would help him complete the preparations decades in advance to bring about the second coming in lieu of the specifics that he'd been given. His mind whirred with the possibilities.

"Forget it," the acolyte on the other end admonished him as if she could read his thoughts, much to his irritation. "You still have ten years left on your treaty with Newhaven and the Elder Crone has already determined that they're not going to be led so easily into the tentacles of another creature... manufactured or otherwise... a second time. You won't be able to trick them into servitude either as they had some kind of directive that forbade them to do it to begin with when their two sister tribes surrendered to the Greeks. Our advice to you is to let this one go."

The line then went dead suddenly, leaving Raymond to look at the receiver irritably. He set it down, but the thoughts wouldn't leave his mind. While thinking about having a Hugger controlling one while he fucked a Warrior Princess to submission, he reached down and grabbed Jen's head, forcing her to blow him vigorously. He grunted as he came down her throat a minute later. He might not be able to get to them... yet... but it didn't stop him from dreaming about it. He leaned back in his chair and sighed as his body shuddered from the orgasm coming from the fantasy of having an Amazon. Maybe in ten years when the treaty expired... At the very least, he'd put people on alert around the city-state just in case they happened to stray out.

Head's up... Jen mentally sent to her Siren contacts in Newhaven. Tillis knows about your new friends, but I don't think that he's going to overtly do anything about it...

***

CHAPTER 7:

"How is it that you are able to best me each time!" Helena screamed at Bobby the next afternoon. "HOW?"

Bobby looked over at her. He'd just about taken a shot with his new compound bow that he purchased this morning after seeing a doctor for his cracked rib. Lurker nectar healed him instantly. The psycho-bitch-Amazon came storming up to the outdoor range he'd setup in the woods behind his home. "And a fine, hello and good afternoon to you too, sweetheart..." he commented dryly before lining up his aim and firing, scoring a bulls-eye.

Fury blazed in Helena's eyes at his abject dismissal. "I asked you a question and as a Daughter of..."

"Shaddup!" Bobby snapped. He'd had with her whining and bullshit. "You lost, we're supposed to fuck now to knock you up, get the fuck over it." Bobby set the bow aside on the nearby rack and advanced on her. True to her Amazon nature, she squared her shoulders, jutted out her fine, naked breasts, and met his glare, ready to strike. "You think that you're the only person whose experienced pain and loss in this world? News flash; you're not. In fact, now that I think about it," Bobby decided to use a bit of her own logic against her. "I'm going to grant your second greatest wish. I'm not even going to touch you. You are a sore loser and you are not worthy of bearing my child because I don't want any daughter of mine to be raised by such a hate-filled, spiteful bitch and I don't want any son of mine to know that such an ungrateful wench is his mother!"