Supernatural Earth Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena gasped, taken aback at his words. No man ever had turned down a woman of her tribe before. "But... but... you can't!" she breathed. "It... it is our way!"

"Not anymore," Bobby made a slashing motion with his hand. "Until you get it though your thick head that you need to show a little fucking humility and just a tiny bit of gratitude, that I have yet to see from ANY of you, then I ain't helping you save yo' species!" He adopted a little bit of a head bob as he imitated the Girl Mammoth off of Ice Age 2. "You ain't saving yo' species tonight, or any other night!"


Helena's world and reality shattered. She felt her blood boil and her rage surface. With a bloodcurdling scream, she charged him, rearing her fist back. Bobby, who'd turned to retrieve his bow and take another shot, turned back her way with wide-eyed shock, looking like a deer caught in the aim of her bow. She punched him with all the fury of the gods behind it, something that she hadn't been able to do in the great circle during their challenge as she'd been forced to fight on his level as a mortal. Her fist glowed with her righteous fury as it struck him full in the chest, sending him flying. Bobby tumbled end over end in the air, impacting against a nearby tree and wrapping backwards against it. His back broke immediately and he felt limp to the ground. Helena was already on him, not that he could do anything about it, picking him up by his collar and pummeling him in the face with her fist. "GET UP!" she shouted at him. "GET UP AND FIGHT ME SO IT WILL BE FAIR!"

"Fuck... you..." he hissed, blood bubbling at his lips as they curled into a bloody smile, his eyes already glassing over. "Who ever said life... was... fair?" Thoughts of his mom and his ex girlfriend filled his mind at that. "Bad guys win, good guys win, and then... there... there's just assholes like you who run around..." The darkness was coming, he could feel it. Instead of fighting it, he embraced the pain and allowed the darkness to seep in from the edge of his vision. "The only think that I think is... fair... is... what's your tribe... gonna think... when they hear that you killed an unwary man?"

"FIGHT!" She shouted. "Fight, damn you! Get up and fight!" When she saw that he wasn't able to move his limbs, it dawned on her that she'd truly struck him down with a mortal blow on the first blow. Had he been prepared for it, he might've been able to dodge it. She'd struck dishonorably against a man who'd already rightfully bested her on even terms... twice... and he wasn't a man that her tribe was at war with. Helena looked down at her glowing fists whose light was now waning. Then her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt all of her strength flow out of her, much like it had when she entered the circle last night. "No..." she breathed, shaking her head as she looked up to the heavens. "NOOOOOOO!" she cried out to the gods above as she sank to her knees in dismay. "NOOOOOOO!"

The gods had taken her powers away from her.

"Heh... heh... heh... Oops... someone doesn't have your back anymore..." Bobby was laughing in a giddy manner now. "Only here, now, at the end do you finally understand..." he was saying. He coughed up blood as his head lolled back and forth, face upturned to heaven. Helena crouched over him, pulled him up by the collar, fist poised to strike him again when he smiled up at her. "Go ahead; do it!" he challenged her with one final burst of energy as the black crept in from the edges of his vision. "But the sad part is... your pride... will never allow you... to get your life... back..." he started to laugh at her hollowly as the air released from his lungs before his head fell limp as he died.

His dying, mocking laugh seemed to echo behind her as she turned to go back to the village.

*

Helena walked back to her village in a daze, Bobby's final words still haunting her. In her stupor, she'd walked back to their village in a daze, making sure to keep to the back woods to avoid the strange, modern buildings, roadways, and conveyances that were all still strange to her. Reiyne looked at her with concern. "So, is it finally done?" she asked her tribal sister. "Have you obtained his seed?"

"He... denied me..." Helena whispered, still staring off into space.


"He... WHAT?" Reiyne asked, flabbergasted. "No man has ever..."

"I KNOW!" Helena shouted in exasperation. "I know that he desires... desired... me, his manhood grew every time he saw my body! I've seen it! But he spurned me and didn't give me his seed before... before..." Emotion then overcame her all at once and she sank to her knees, burying her face into her hands. "OH GODS!" she wailed as the enormity of her actions since waking up and the loss of her powers now too much for her to bear.

Reiyne stooped to place a comforting hand onto Helena's shoulder and then jerked her hand back as if she'd been shocked. She paused when she now saw the difference in Helena's body. The glow was gone within her. "Your powers..." she gasped. "Gods, woman... What have you done?" she asked in a whisper.

"I... I... I..." Helena sobbed, "I struck him down in anger when he was unprepared... I... I killed him!"

"We are not at war with these people!" Reiyne gasped, recoiling back as if Helena was suddenly diseased. "They have taken us in and you have killed one of them! Do you know what this means? Do you have any idea at all?" she demanded. "We are surrounded by supernaturals and are vastly outnumbered! If they so choose, they can wipe us out! I did not put us through those centuries of torment for you to destroy us in mere moments! Did you ever think about that? Are you THAT blinded by your damnable pride?" Helena was shaking her head no repeatedly as she held herself while rocking back and forth. "A life was unlawfully taken, and a life is owed. There is only one thing that we can do in this case, for the protection of the tribe." Reiyne said in a hollow voice, crossing her arms in front of her body at the forearms. "Exile..." she lowered her arms and turned her back. "Leave, stranger, and do not return."

"What? NO!" Helena looked up at her with horror and saw as, one by one, each of the tribe doing the same thing.

*

Bobby blinked his eyes open to the blinding light that surrounded him, something that he was sure shouldn't be possible since he did remember dying. At least I thought I'd died... didn't I? he thought as he looked around. He was naked and was laying in the middle of fluffy clouds. With a confused look, he slowly got to his feet, checking his body over and feeling his mid back where he'd felt it break when he got wrapped around the tree. His hands went to his chest where Helena's punch had crushed his sternum and caved in his ribcage, but it was all intact. Then to his caved in face. Everything was there. All was fine.

"Welcome, Robert Brock, to the Celestial Temple," a man's voice said, causing Bobby to turn in surprise to see an actual fucking angel standing there. "Also known as: Heaven."

"I know you..." Bobby said, "I've seen you at the council meetings a couple of times when I went. You're... Gabriel?"

"Correct," the Archangel Gabriel said with a smile. "And you, Mister Brock, are dead."

"Yeeeeeeaaaahhh..." Bobby agreed, rubbing his back again as if it ached. "I do remember doing that."

"The funny thing about it is that event was not supposed to happen," Gabriel said, beckoning Bobby forward. When Bobby walked his way, Gabriel turned and led him up a gentle incline. "We'd nudged events so that you'd be the one to find the Amazons we'd set aside for the coming endgame, but we hadn't counted on poor Helena's man-hating tendencies to be so great." He gave Bobby a sidelong look. "You were to be the first man to touch her to bring about a new generation of Amazons and she can't let go of the fact that she'd lost to you."

Bobby stopped at that. "She's a virgin?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes," Gabriel confirmed with a nod, stopping to turn to look at him. "At least in the practical sense in that she'd never known a man. Her maidenhead has been taken by phalluses used on her by the women of her tribe when they would couple together." He motioned for Bobby to continue to follow him and Bobby fell back into step with him. "We were not expecting her to kill you outright so we're manipulating events again to get you two kids together, starting with taking her Amazonian powers for a little bit until she feels a little bit of humility. Which... you'll need to hurry when you get back down there as she's in danger."

"Why?" Bobby asked. "Why do you have to use a mandate from heaven? I thought y'all were all about free will and everything?"

"Because we're rapidly running out of time, in the grand scheme of things as far as us Celestials are concerned, that's why." Gabriel said simply. As they'd been walking, Gabriel had been leading Bobby through what seemed to be like a Greco-Roman temple whose walls and pillars were made out of clouds. They were passing by a lot of different beings, looking human, or at least human-like in their shape, made out of pure light. "This realm that we safeguard is in danger of being penetrated by another realm. If that happens, well, we're going to need every supernatural we can get to fight the coming battle. That means getting celestial heroes, like the Greek demigods of old, setup and ready to fight along with ensuring that Lurker colony ship has a safe landing. Already, thanks to Newhaven's calculations, its been slowed down enough by aerobraking in Neptune's atmosphere. It'll continue to aerobrake in each planet it comes to until it finally lands here. But, if idiots like Tillis has their way, they'll be landing in the middle of a war zone."

Gabriel led Bobby into a throne room of sorts where he beheld two figures of bright light sitting on twin thrones of ivory at the top of golden stairs. A third figure sat off to the side of the being on Bobby's left. "My God..." Bobby breathed in astonishment, dropping to his knees in amazement at what he was seeing.

"Your God, your Goddess, and your Holy Son," Gabriel corrected him, taking the time to bow reverently to the three figures. "The Father, the Mother, and the Son."

Unable to help himself in light of the seriousness of the situation. "So Jesus, quite literally, does sit at the right hand of the Father?" he asked, risking a glance upward.

Gabriel laughed. "Yeah, one of the few things your Bible got right." He then swept his hand forward. "Arise and approach; they've been expecting you."

Bobby got up onto shaky legs and couldn't help but gape at the three of them as he took one unsteady step in front of the other. It wasn't every day that one met their maker. When he got to the foot of the stairs that led up to the thrones, he prostrated himself before them again.

"Arise, Bobby," The Lady's melodious voice sang out as she lifted her hand up. "Your humility and deference before us pleases us and you are most welcomed here."

"Despite your defiant attitude at challenging Me to hurl yet another holy bolt at you," The Lord's booming voice then said, albeit there was a hint of amusement there. Bobby felt His eyes boring straight into his soul as he nervously got back to his feet.

"Are..." Bobby croaked out. "Are you gonna, like, damn me to hell or something for that?" He asked.

"No," The Lord shook his head. "We only do that to those wicked beings who deserve it."

"And you," The Lady chimed in, "Are a good soul who has suffered much. We do not punish those simply for not believing in us."

Bobby was certainly a believer now.

"We are making you into our image," the two of them said as one. "This is something that we have only done a few times before. You will have abilities that are akin to the Amazons so that you can father a new breed that will rival the heroes of old, a demigod in your own right; Achilles, Heracles, Jason, Leonidas, Julius, and most recently, James and Ajax, to name a few." They raised their hands and bolts of holy energy coursed over his body, rejuvenating and renewing him. "Now go forth, Robert Brock, take the weapon that we have led you to, and be our third avatar on Earth..."

While his body was floating upwards as the holy energy pumped into him, Jesus stood from his throne and floated over to stand before Bobby. Bobby looked back at the being of light before him, gaping in amazement. "Now," Jesus said, his voice gentle and fatherly, "be reborn..." Jesus then touched his forehead to Bobby's and Bobby's world went white.

And then he fell...

***

CHAPTER 8:

Helena ran for her life. No sooner than she'd left the walls of Newhaven and passed the mile marker beyond that indicated the extent of the 'safe zone' than modern men in their, what was that word again, truck, came roaring after her. Having nothing but her short skirt toga on, and none of her powers, all she could do was run. She gasped for breath, winded from what should have been an easy run. Was this how mortals had to live? How'd they manage to do anything over the years?

All was not lost for her as she still had her wits and her skills. The men on the truck had all dismounted off of the mechanical conveyance when they got near her. She used the falling night for cover to turn them around in circles and went about trying to isolate one or two of them at a time. She picked up a thick fallen branch from the forest floor as she dashed at the first couple of men closest to her, falling them in two good swipes. When they went down, their compatriots, soldiers from the looks of their similar garb of tunics and leggings, all turned her way. They all had the same blue circle with three inscriptions of "TDI" emblazoned within it. She had no idea what the strange characters were nor did she really care. All she knew is that these men seemed Hades-bent on capturing her.

She would not let that happen again... not without a fight.

*

Bobby gasped, and his body jerked up in a jackknife fashion as life suddenly returned to it. He felt like he'd been body slammed in the WWE. Bobby rolled, and he fell to a tiled floor. Shooting to his feet, he looked around in shock. Where am I? The hospital? He wondered as he looked around and saw neat boxes all in rows in the wall. "Nope... Coroner..." he said to no one in particular. He felt up his nude body and saw that not only was it whole again, but he was now buff, sporting toned muscles with six pack abs that he'd never had before. "Damn... I look good..." he mused seeing his now more impressive cock. "A regular Greek Adonis..." Then he was heading for the door.

The moment he was out in the lobby, panic ensued. Women screamed, and men yelled in alarm, probably out of shock at seeing someone that they'd believed to be dead just burst through the swinging double doors. Bobby didn't have time to sit and explain things. Hell, he didn't even have time to get clothes. If what Gabriel said was true, which he was reasonably sure that he had been, then Bobby didn't have a whole lot of time and seconds now counted. One man, who'd been gaping at him in disbelief, finally got up and gripped him by the shoulders. "Bobby?" he asked in disbelief while a redheaded woman next to him joined him, openly weeping.

"Mom? Dad?" Bobby blinked, eyes now focusing on them.

They both smiled through the tears that they had and hugged him tightly. "We thought you were dead, boy," Don said, now breathing prayers of thanks.

"I am... er... I was..." Bobby said quickly. "It's a lot to explain, and I don't have a lot of time. Where are we?"

"Newhaven General, in town," Kimberly said, her voice in a near panic... amazing when one considered that she was an ex-marine who'd given birth to two werewolf children relatively recently. "Your father found you in the backyard. When they couldn't revive you, they brought you here. What happened to you back there?"

"Okay... Gotta go!" Bobby headed for the hallway with the bright red 'EXIT' sign hanging over it and broke into a run, running much faster than he had been able to do ever before.

"Hey! Wait! What happened!" Don called after him.

"Call the Celestials up and have them fill you in! I gotta go!" Bobby called back over his shoulder. He was out of the hospital and running south towards the lake inside of a minute. With arms and legs pumping like pistons, he'd cleared the distance as if he were Captain America overtaking Falcon in the opening run sequence of The Winter Soldier. He skidded to a halt in front of the central hut in which the Bow of Artemis was still hanging up above as it had been the night before for the challenge.

Reiyne came out of the hut and stared at him in disbelief. Then her eyes roved up and down his naked body, noting the changes from yesterday. "I thought that you were dead!" she said.

"Yeah, news of my death has been greatly exaggerated and all that, long story," Bobby said quickly. He reached up and plucked the bow from its place on the wall over the front door. "I need this. Where's Helena at?"

"Uhm..." Reiyne stammered, taken aback by the sudden turn of events. "She'd been exiled and expelled from the city to protect the tribe from any retribution from killing you... she..."

"You did WHAT?" Bobby asked incredulously. "Do you have any fucking idea who waits outside of the city walls around here? The so-called Terran Defense Initiative, that's who, ran by a sadistic fuck named Raymond Tillis! They'd love nothing more than to exterminate all supernatural life on this planet. I'm sure that he'd fucking love to bag an Amazon if nothing else to enslave her for his own fucked up fetishes and if you think that he won't have his goons surrounding the joint hoping to grab one of you who strays out."

"My Gods..." Reiyne breathed as the truth and urgency of his words hit her. "She headed west after we turned her away."

"Well then get your fucking weapons and try to keep up!" Bobby ordered her, then he was off and running at full speed, glowing yellow light from his enhanced, godlike movements wafting in his wake. He heard a warbling warcry behind him and he glanced back in time to see Reiyne leading her tribe of Amazons in a charge. Shimmering into existence around their nude bodies were halo headbands and white leather miniskirts glowing in conjunction with their shining bronze armbands and boots... completing the warrior Amazon look for them. They brandished weapons ranging from spears, to swords, to bows. Feeling oddly underdressed now, Bobby wondered if he could conjure up some clothes as he ran. His body glowed ,and he was in black armor similar to that as to what Brad Pitt had worn in the movie Troy. Reiyne, who'd came up beside him for the run, smirked and nodded her approval in his choice of attire.

They were at the western wall, easily jumping up and over it with their superhuman speed and strength as if it were nothing more than a hurdle at a high school track meet. "That way!" one of the Amazons yelled, pointing off slightly to their left. Bobby looked and saw the cluster of trucks arranged in a semi-circle, lights all pointing inward. His newly enhanced vision picked out a white 'TDI' emblazoned over a blue globe on the door of one of the truck. Bobby and Reiyne angled their path and started their attack.

*

It took the men in TDI uniforms calling in all of their friends to bring Helena down. After losing ten men to her hand-to-hand, hit-and-run tactics, they wisely resorted to ranged efforts to bringing her down; sleep darts, bolas, nets, etc... Even so, they still lost another seven men closing in on her. Helena fought to the last even after they had her bound from head-to-toe and completely immobilized in a rope fashion that she heard one of them call 'shibari'. Whenever someone came near, she headbutted them and bit a couple of them. That forced them to put a gag in her mouth with some kind of fleshy phallus in it that extended down her throat. Had she ever taken a man into her mouth before, she imagined that this probably wouldn't be too far from the actual thing. If nothing else, it reminded her of the Lurker tentacle shoved down her gullet that had kept her alive over the centuries.