Supernatural Earth Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she lay on the forest floor, glaring daggers up at the circle of men around her, all outlined in the bright lights of their truck conveyances. Sadly, this was nothing new for her as she'd been in this situation ages before when the Greeks had brought her tribe down. To her, it seemed like it was only a fortnight ago. Already, the men were grinning in sexual anticipation as they descended upon her, their grubby hands feeling up every curve of her body; her breasts, her mound, her buttocks... everything. Again, nothing new for her but it didn't stop her from bucking against them and giving a couple of them a good double kick right to their exposed groin. A couple of them went down, clutching their manhood and howling in pain. They then took an added precaution to now hogtie her into a spread kneeling position so that they could go back to molesting her.

Helena steeled herself for the inevitable, now narrowing her eyes on the man in front of her with her face burning with anger and hatred. He just smiled back at her, stroking his cock in one hand while feeling up her exposed sex with the other. He shuffled forward, his cock getting closer and closer. Helena's breath caught and she suddenly shook and screamed at him in defiance, jerking her head forward in one last desperate attempt to get him. She succeeded, breaking his nose in an impressive spray of blood. It took two more of them holding her down on either side by her shoulders, each of them holding one of her knees wide open for another man to take the first man's place.

This is it...she thought with a growing, hollow pit now gnawing in her stomach. Why the hell had she not submitted to Bobby properly as was demanded by her? Why couldn't she just let things go and do what she needed to do? Her thoughts strayed to man who'd rescued her and her tribal sisters from bondage and a heavy weight settled on her heart as reality hit her. He'd spurned her rightfully so and now she was paying the price for her pride. Instead of her first coupling with a man being a pleasurable one out of mutual respect, it was going to be one of force and violence. She could've had Bobby as her first time but now it was going to be some random man whom she didn't know. Helena closed her eyes in acceptance of the fate of her own doing. Ares... Artemis... she silently prayed to the heavens. I am sorry for the slight against you that I have committed... I... I deserve this punishment...

No sooner had those thoughts went through her mind, at the moment she expected to be penetrated by the man's cock, she heard the sizzle of a bolt of light pass over her body, slightly in front of her. The man who had been getting ready to mount her screamed in pain as his body fell limp to her right. Two more bolts of lights took out the two men holding her down. She looked around, shocked at her turn of fortune. The sweet music of her tribal warcry echoed in the trees around her and her heart soared. Her tribal sisters have come to her rescue! She didn't question why or how, she just smiled as much as she could from behind her gag.

The ensuing fight was over in a minute as her fellow Amazons made short work of the remaining TDI soldiers. She craned her neck all over the place, taking pleasure in watching her tribal sisters tear into the soldiers, cutting them down where they stood. When she saw Reiyne's sexy form in her glowing white leather armor, bracers, and boots, Helena wept with joy. She even twisted and turned her body until she was kneeling again. Helena looked Reiyne in the eyes and then bowed her head down to the ground in reverence and supplication. "Thank you, Sister," Reiyne said in a gentle voice. Helena cried with joy even harder. Reiyne acknowledged her as a tribal sister once more, indicating her acceptance back into the tribe and village. "But..." Reiyne added, and Helena looked up at her in mute askance. "I'm not the one you should be bowing and apologizing to. Reiyne gestured to her left.

Helena looked and recoiled in surprise at the man in black armor who was holding the Bow of Artemis. Bobby! Her mind reeled. But that wasn't possible, he'd died in her arms... hadn't he? He just grinned at her as he doffed his helmet, it disappeared the moment he tossed it aside. "You know, just for the record," he said in a jovial tone, "this is the second time, in less than 72 hours, that I've bailed you out of a predicament."

***

CHAPTER 9:

Bobby reveled in her shocked look as she was looking at him as if she'd seen a ghost. As much as he wanted to revel in this for a moment, they were all outside the safety of the city walls and were therefore vulnerable. "Stack the bodies next to the trucks, I'll have my dad send out a cleanup crew. The survivors we'll take back to town and throw them into jail."

"You are a Man! You are not our leader!" One Amazon shouted at him.

"And yet he led us out here to battle in which we saved our Sister!" Reiyne snapped at her in his defense, surprising Bobby. Reiyne smiled at him. "And he has proven his worth in battle, which gains our respect," she added. Bobby gave her a polite nod of thanks in acknowledgement. Reiyne looked at her sisters. "He knows how things are in this time. Learn from Sister Helena's mistakes! Follow his orders!" That got the Amazons moving to do as he'd directed.

"That just leaves one question then," Bobby turned his attention back down at Helena. "What do we do about her?"

"Seeing as how the gods saw fit to bring you back to life and to direct you here to her, she is yours as you see fit for tonight," Reiyne said, matching his amusement as they looked down at her. She then placed a hand onto Bobby's shoulder. "Do with her as you will you may use her hut to do the deed in. Just... make sure she lives so that you can deliver her to us in the morning for a more proper judgement. We exiled her for killing you but that punishment does not fit since you now live."

Bobby gave her a mock salute. "Will do, ma'am," he said, not that he had any intention of hurting Helena or anything.

Reiyne turned to Helena. "You have obtained fortuitous luck on this, Helena, to redeem yourself. Do not squander it." With that, she turned her back and proceeded to assist her tribal sisters in their work.

Bobby waited for Reiyne to move off before he reached down and scooped Helena up easily, throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He waited until the Amazons were on their way back to the village before heading off in their wake, making sure that no one from TDI's other teams that might be in the area were following them. After a brief stop at the city lockup to drop the TDI prisoners at, where he got curious looks for hauling Helena around on his shoulder, Bobby followed the Amazons back to their village where they directed him to where Helena's hut was at.

It was a simple thatch hut that Bobby knew was much stronger than what it appeared. Having been made by the Minotaur Shamans and their magic, he knew that one could drop a bomb onto one of these and it'd survive along with the occupants. He'd spent time with them, training, to know about their magic. Helena's hut was absolutely Spartan in its furniture as the Minotaurs had made just the bare essentials; bed, table, two chairs, and a couch looking thing. The people of Newhaven had provided all of the mattresses, blankets, pillows, fur rugs, and cushioning that the Amazons could possibly need and then some.

Bobby laid Helena out on the bed and then fetched a knife from the little kitchen area in the hut. He came back and proceeded to cut her loose from the ropes that tightly bound her, leaving her gag for last. After easing the huge phallic gag out of her mouth, he eyed her cautiously, remembering how their last meeting went. Stepping back, he crossed his arms and waited. "Well?" he asked. "Are you going to say anything?"

*

Helena felt that her heart was up in her throat. Words were difficult for her as she was a woman of action. She was a warrior, not a stateswoman like Reiyne was. Early on, Helena had been taught by her mother not to show soft emotion in front of men as it would portray weakness and vulnerability. She'd been brought up to be tough, making warrior status when she was considered an adult at fifteen and becoming a veteran five years after that. Then, a year after making veteran she was brought down and imprisoned by the Greeks and their witches. But now... now she had to submit to a man her age who had not only bested her twice but who had saved her life twice. It was a bitter elixir for her to swallow.

Shifting around so that she was kneeling on the bed, she hung her head in shame while feeling hollow inside. Closing her eyes and letting out a long, deep breath from her nose, she swallowed her pride and prostrated herself onto the bed before him. Her breathing hitched as she summoned up the courage to say the words that she, by law of the tribe, were required to say. She struggled to keep from crying even though she felt the urge well up inside of her face and chest. "I..." she just couldn't get it out. "I..." she tried again. "I am... sorry... Robert Brock of Newhaven." Helena heard the words come out from her lips and they sounded alien to her. "You have rightly bested me in combat, proving yourself superior to me, and I therefore submit to your will and judgement..." She lifted her head slightly, looking at him with a hurt and pained expression on her face. Gods... this was so difficult for her. "I ask that I now receive your seed so that I can provide the tribe with a more formidable warrior in the future."

Bobby was obviously stunned at her words as he looked at her with wide eyes. Then he sheepishly scratched the back of his head, looking uncomfortable standing there. "Well... you know..."

"NO!" Helena launched herself at his feet. Understandably so, he leapt backwards, clearly not trusting her... with good reason. "NO! Please... don't flee away from me! I am sorry! Please forgive me!" She begged him as she humbled herself by crawling across the floor to him where he'd backed up against the wall. When she reached him, she saw that his tunic was standing up in a peculiar way at his loins. Curious, she knelt upright and plucked the black tunic skirt up to peer underneath. "Oh... my..." she said in astonishment. His manhood was impressively larger than it had been during their tussle. "That... that is impressive." She'd seen male cocks before, both recently out in the woods and before when her sisters lay with men from the area where their former village had been.

"Yeeeeeah... I think that the Lord and Lady had something to do with that on my resurrection," he admitted, his face reddening slightly. Helena regarded him with curiosity. Was he actually embarrassed of his body? Was that the reason for him denying her? Was it that he felt that he was unworthy? It all of a sudden made sense to her. Before, he'd been average. Now that the gods have sent him back to earth, he looked like a handsome, buff hero of old. The story of Adonis and Aphrodite came to her mind.

"Do you..." she asked, voice barely above a whisper, "Do you feel ashamed or unworthy?"

"A bit..." he admitted. He let out a long breath. "When I first saw you in the Lurker's prison, I thought that you were really fucking hot... er... beautiful. Then you opened your mouth and tried to kill me and that kinda killed the mood." He shrugged. "I've been a bit of a geek my whole life and human women never really gave me the time of day. Then all of the supernaturals come out of the closet and are throwing themselves at us to sleep with right and left. After a while, I figured that it was just them getting their fix on since human society and I just ran with it because, why not? I was getting laid a whole lot more nowadays." He shook his head. "I thought that with you Amazons it'd be the same way. I guess you brought me back to reality in a way."

She nodded in understanding. "In a way, you too have brought me back to reality," she sighed, defeated, feeling the weight of the world heavy on her shoulders like Atlas. "I have not known a man as I'd never been bested in combat nor have I ever had to surrender my body to barter for goods. The Greeks who conquered us did not force themselves upon us as they had plans to defile us with that... Lurker... for eternity." She looked up at him. "Then you were there holding the Bow of Artemis," her eyes darted to the magical bow over on the nearby cushioned chair, "and it filled me with outrage that a man dared to wield it. Then I could barely believe that the gods had instructed you to use one of our most holy artifacts. It... it was unfathomable to me." Helena looked back up at him. "My pride blinded me. For that... I am truly sorry."

"Hey..." he said softly as he smiled down at her. "It's okay..."

"No, it's not," Helena shook her head vigorously. "What I did to you was inexcusable. The gods were right and just in punishing me. The tribe was right in rejecting and exiling me. And you were right in spurning me. It is me who is not worthy to carry your seed even though your desire to put it into me is evident..." she nodded pointedly at his throbbing member which looked to be larger than any phallus she'd had in her before. It even looked larger than the tentacle that had her penetrated for ages gone by. "I cannot even hope, or pray, or beg for your forgiveness. But..." her voice trailed off as she came to a decision. "But if you will permit me, I would like to try."

"By all means," Bobby said.

Helena gave him a wan smile as she rose to her feet. Uncertainly and a bit hesitantly, she placed her hands onto his hard chest, feeling his hard muscles underneath of the black molded chestplate of his battle tunic. She snaked her hands around his back to find the clasps and loosened them. Helena gasped in surprise when the thing disappeared when it fell free from his body. "Oh... sorry..." Bobby said apologetically. "I... uh... sorta created it when we were charging out to rescue you. Hold on, I can get rid of it... I think..." he closed his eyes and all of his clothes shimmered out of existence.

She gasped at him as she looked deep into his eyes. "The gods gave you one of our powers!" Her hands went to his head and she closed her eyes and touched his forehead with hers. Then she dropped to her knees. Now she couldn't bear holding it back anymore as she doubled over, resting her hands and head against Bobby's body, and cried. "They gave you MY powers that they'd taken from me when I struck you down!" The tears cascaded from her eyes, dropping to the floor at Bobby's feet. Her failure as a Daughter of the Three Tribes was now complete. She was not worthy of the title of Amazon.

A musical voice resounded in her head. Your redemption is at hand... it said.

Confused, Helena sniffled and looked up. She was staring right a Bobby's cock that was right next to where her right hand was resting on his body. She now understood. She'd resisted and rejected all opportunities to couple with Bobby to the point that he'd ultimately, and rightly, rejected her. Her mind then thought back to when those TDI men were surrounding her while trussed up. They'd been about to force her against her will whereas Bobby was not even though it was his right. He wanted her to be willing. Swallowing her pride... again... she brought her lips up and kissed the tip of his manhood. It cannot be any worse than that tentacle or even that phallus that had been down my throat... she figured as she wrapped her lips around it and slid her mouth over the shaft.

Above her, Bobby's head rolled back as he sighed with pleasure. Helena cocked a curious eyebrow up at him. What is this power that I now have over him? She wondered. Testing her newfound theory, she bobbed her head back and forth down the length of his manhood once. He moaned with pleasure this time. Helena was just starting to figure things out when she felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her in her speed. "Come on... if yer gonna do it... do it faster..." she heard him growl out. At the same time, his free hand came down and brushed against her right breast, sending shocks of pleasure coursing through her body. She let out a tiny moan and then she felt his hand clamp down onto her breast to massage it. Helena jutted her torso forward for him to grope her easier. He took the invitation by teasing her nipple to hardness while at the same time keeping her head and mouth working on her cock.

She tasted something salty on her tongue that suddenly oozed out of the tip of his cock. Flicking her tongue up and down to catch the thick moisture, she swallowed it down. Bobby moaned even deeper, his fingers digging into her hair. Helena now got how the women of the tribe were able to manipulate men to their will now. She now got how easily it was for them to hop into bed with them and then ditch them at their whim. The only difference was... deep down... she respected Bobby. Maybe even liked him. However, there was a more important matter at hand if he was about to spill into her mouth. She managed to pull back so that she can speak. "We must couple on the bed," she told him, her voice coming out huskier than she'd imagine possible.

"Hm?" he grunted in a daze. Then he got it. "Oh... yeah..." he agreed as he took her by the hands and helped her to her feet.

***

CHAPTER 10:

Helena led Bobby back towards the bed but looked back at him with a confused look when he stopped just short. She cocked her head in puzzlement. He smiled at her. "You seem to forget that I'm the one leading the show here, Miss." He said. She opened her mouth to protest and he pulled her close, pressing his naked body to hers, and covering her mouth with his in an openly brazen kiss. Her initial thought made her push back against him and try to pull away at his audacity, but his grip was a lot firmer than before and he held her in place as their tongues mingled with one another. Helena tried to protest but wound up moaning in pleasure instead. What was it about this man that made her go soft in such a small amount of time? She felt fire in her loins as her body responded to his. Soon she found herself not only responding to his touch but reciprocating as well.

Then she was falling back onto the bed with Bobby coming down on top of her. He drove his cock deep into the pits of her belly, nearly punching into her womb. Without even thinking about it, her slender and slightly muscular legs came up and around his midsection with her ankles locking behind the small of his back. His cock... his wonderful cock... drove in and out of her like a mad, rampaging animal. Their bodies rocked together as one as he fucked her senseless and she chanted his name. "Please..." she whispered to him, "please, give me your seed. Please, give me your child," she begged him.

Bobby bucked his hips into hers, plowing his cock in and out of her tight, virginal pussy. Helena arched her back and pushed her hips up to meet him. She felt his cock start to throb within in her and she locked her ankles around his back out of pure instinct and squeeze him with her powerful thighs. Bobby let out a grunt as he jammed his cock down into her as far as it would go, burying into her all the way to the hilt. His balls twitched against her ass as his cum gushed down into her, filling up her pussy and flowing down into her waiting womb. "OH! GODS! YES!" Helena cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm washed over her. She shuddered in his arms and her legs quivered as the intense pleasure blasted out from her loins. Then she flopped back onto the bed when they were both spent with Bobby lying beside her with his arm draped possessively over her body. She rolled her head to look at him in a whole new light. "Thank you..." she whispered to him in all sincerity now. "For everything..."