Amazon Pirates 02: Punishment

Story Info
Femdom Amazon Pirate Punishment, spicy.
1.5k words
4.25
4.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mostly femdom, noncon, some pain, 7ft women, enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper tried to slip back into his normal routine in the following days, sharpening cutlasses, oiling exposed wooden beams and filling in docking papers. Maybe the crew will just forget about his escape attempt, he thought. Captain Bianca had forbidden anyone including himself to touch his cock, maybe that was his entire punishment? Hope springs eternal. His ass was feeling back to normal and the Nymph's ink stains on his face were all but faded.

That evening one of the crew was being punished on the main deck, her colleagues looked onward in a semi-circle, their backs to the setting sun, looking with varying looks of empathy and glee. The unfortunate pirate had almond-shaped eyes and pale brown skin, likely an Eastern conscript, a regular woman, not a seven-foot Amazon.

The pirate carrying out the punishment was Bianca's 'Left hand'. Dark-skinned like Bianca but taller, a wide ass was still noticeable under her black robes. Eerily nobody had ever seen her face, Lefty wore a black veil at all times with matching painted nails. It was universally assumed that Lefty had some kind of long-standing tie with Bianca, nothing more was known.

The black-skinned giant was sat on a barrel, the Eastern girl bent over her knee being spanked; her ass reddened from the palm swats and she jiggled in pain. Her bush and slit were more visible to Jas than the others due to his shorter height. He watched hungrily; you hang around with scoundrels and some of it just rubs off on you. A guilty erection started to tent uncomfortably in his trousers.

The girl looked back to her comrades but she scowled at the male attention. Why the hell was he the bad guy, he didn't condone this! He thought about the heat that would radiate from those reddened cheeks.

That's what he needed, a helpless wench to take out his frustrations on, he felt bad about that train of thought though. Fiera leant on his shoulder from behind him, breasts pressing against his shoulder. He jumped in surprise. "Come to my room tonight, we can help each other" she murmured huskily, a wink followed and she sashayed away.

By the time darkness came, Jasper was desperate. He gauged his options, he had never had regular sex, having only been offered anal offered mockingly by the Amazons. They considered him unworthy of pussy and after Bianca's last decree, unworthy of anything. Jasper had found this out the hard way early on after he was press-ganged into service. He had seen Fiera stealing glances at him, hopefully, her lust for him outpaced her contempt for him. He was the only man on board and he wasn't bad looking after all.

Nearly all the crew slept in communal barracks. The captain and first mate had private cabins, he didn't know where Lefty slept, probably upside down under the crow's nest or something. Jasper crept through to the lower deck, knocking on Fiera's door gently.

He heard a soft but audible "...Come in sexy." Jackpot! He strutted into the dim room, a dozen candles flickered; this bitch was going to get stuffed until she screamed! He didn't care how tall she was, she was gorgeous, nearly regal looking. Fiera lay in bed wearing nothing but a white thong. Dark arms swung from his left and right, our hero yelped embarrassingly.

The captain closed her arms around him and ran her hands across Jasper's chest. "You little creep, I know exactly why you're here. You were trying to slip Fiera a length while I slept, give that cock a bit of use, maybe even while she slept!" She cupped his cock and balls roughly. "Well go on then", she pushed him forward.

Jas could now make out that Fiera's wrists were tied above her blonde head, she was gagged with red puffy eyelids making her eyes look even more blue than usual. What the hell had they done to her? thought Jasper. She'd been crying. Something had got under the Captain's skin for her to treat her first mate like this.

Moving to her bedposts, Jasper reached for the bindings. Bianca spat "Untie her and I'll use her mouth as my piss-bucket for a week" Jasper froze, arms still outstretched. Bianca had never threatened him with anything this warped, she was now lounging on a chair facing the bed. Her relaxed body language was at odds with the tension in the room. "Now fuck her Jas. If you don't, you'll be the one licking her face clean after I'm done... you know." She spread her legs slightly to illustrate her point.

Bianca smiled at him lips revealing white teeth with a ruby fixed on her top incisor. She was dark, beautiful and ruthless, brown eyes sparkled with joy, she would love Jasper to disobey her. Fiera nodded to him, silently pleading, mouth still engaged, seemingly with someone else's pink panties.

Jasper gave in and put his hands on the bound Amazon's thighs, they led up to a sliver of cloth covering her snatch, which was also red like her eyes. "Strip bitch, you can't make love with just your cock out!" called Bianca from the bedroom chair. Jasper obliged. "Hey girls come watch, Fiera is getting a hot stuffing from cabin boy." Cackling emerged from the next-door barracks.

He felt sympathy for Fiera but mostly he felt lust, for the first time he was going to dictate how he fucked. He'd been ridden, fingered, pinched and spanked ever since he came aboard. Fiera had not abstained from this tradition. For once he wasn't going to have his nipples and asshole toyed with while he failed to get off. Why shouldn't he enjoy himself?

He slid up her body, playing with her tits, slapping them gently and pinching her nipples. She glowered at him as though she was in pain, he took no notice and buried his face in her breasts, with a 7ft woman one can get lost in them. He generously sucked each nipple in turn. His cock could lift a bucket of water by now.

He returned to the Amazon's thighs, ripping off her thong. Cheering came from behind him, his head flicked sideways and he saw he had a growing audience of five crew members. Just pretend they're not there he thought.

He traced his cock head up and down her slit, it was glistening, he could see her asshole winking from underneath. He couldn't wait any longer, he slammed his cock in her cunt, warmth enveloped him, he didn't think his first proper fuck would be with a woman like this, blonde, haughty, cute cheekbones. He slammed away, balls rising while he struggled to keep the bliss off his face. His cock twinged and he paused, is pussy meant to prickle? He changed speeds to Fiera's appreciative moan.

His cock was now burning, not from pleasure though, he couldn't stop a whine from emerging from his mouth. He could smell... chilli peppers? Jasper shivered as the burning reached a new level. He angrily started pulling his sizeable cock out of Fiera, Bianca crossed the room with unexpected speed, she pushed down on Jas's lower back with her boot. He slid back into the bound blonde.

A beseeching look did nothing to temper Bianca's mood, she grasped his scrotum from behind "I didn't say stop" she said through gritted teeth, as she bit Jasper's earlobe. The burning was bad, but a tight hand around his balls was very convincing, he returned to a steady stroke. Reaching a tall woman's tits while in missionary wasn't easy so he didn't attempt it. Jasper felt like an idiot for falling for this, he had been in dire need of a good lay and look where it had got him.

Jasper hammered away as fast as he could, anything to be done with this torment, "Arghhh!" the chilli had crept into his cock slit. Fiera whimpered occasionally but mostly moaned. The pain fought back the ecstasy but he was nearing the finish line. Fiera's tits bounced wildly while a single tear ran down her face. Jasper let loose in her snatch, cum roped out in waves until his balls were empty. Red chilli-stained cum slid out of her irritated gash. Jasper pulled out and collapsed on her bosom.

Bianca and the crew clapped seemingly with genuine smiles. She walked to her former first mate and pulled out her improvised gag. She slowly, almost lovingly lowered her mouth next to her captive's ear "Orders are orders Fiera, I've seen how you look at him, Amazon's are not the playthings of men. We decided that when we left our island." She playfully licked Fiera's drying tear stream.

Fiera spat in her captain's face, hitting the upper lip "Fuck you, you sadistic cunt, you don't have Amazonian pride, you just have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to cock!" Nobody made a sound. A couple of the pirates outside of their captain's peripheral vision winced and looked at each other. Jasper's lip twitched in shock. Bianca's smile threatened to reach her ears; she licked the spit off her lip as she purred, "Jasper, stick it up her shitter."

End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Punishment coming.

Will hear suggestions.

C&C Welcome.