Amazon Pirates 01: Calamari

Story Info
Escaping Femdom pirates, but what waits in the water?
1.5k words
4.31
5.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper had enough of his treatment at the hands of the crew. "I'm leaving, we're still in the bay, I'm swimming to shore!". The Amazon Pirates laughed heartily, the first mate, Fiera, had to wipe a tear from her eye. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, blue eyes glittering with humor. "These waters are infested with Nymphs, Sylphs and Mermaids, you won't make it."

"Bullshit!" He exclaimed, he gazed in the direction of the coast. "I can see townspeople swimming right now". He was confident but it was hard to be assertive when his height made his face level with Fiera's chest and he knew exactly what she looked like under her billowing white shirt. The Amazon tried a different tactic, "We can reduce your hours Jasper, the captain is very... fond of you" She punctuated that sentence with a hand that caressed his crotch, Jasper recoiled backwards and started walking away.

Jasper stripped his shirt and breeches off, unveiling a pleasant working man's physique. As he walked to the side of the ship, wolf whistles accompanied him. Someone slapped his ass as he walked by. He took a breath of briny air as he stood on the plank and then dived artfully, closing his smiling mouth as he approached the water. He was sick of taking orders, finally, he was making his own choices. Fiera leaned over the railing and called out "You can see women swimming in the sea, not men you fool!"

Jasper cut through the warm water happily. What would he do when back on land?

go back to carpentry probably; he'd find himself a nice caring girlfriend and throw some dice on Fridays. Fish darted by, pinks and blues moving past coral reefs. Something scraped against his calf, nothing unusual there. He continued heading towards the shore. He was probably only thirty meters from the beach now.

Something else passed by him, sliding past his inner thigh, he swatted in its general direction. There were no predators in this sea however the unknown was always slightly unnerving. He could make out some of the swimmers in the water now, he lecherously scanned the horizon for some cleavage.

Jasper's swimming suddenly flagged. He felt pressure around his thigh. Something had coiled itself around it. His efforts were halted as he was pulled slowly off course. He started to panic as he felt his leg catching on a large tentacle. Jasper tried to work his fingers underneath the thick purple limb. His fingertips couldn't get a good purchase on the slick rubbery appendage. Similar tentacles grabbed both arms, he was forced to face upwards with only his back submerged in the water.

A pale face emerged from the water, large eyes, all blue with no whites, pointy ears... and puffy blowjob lips? This confused Jasper more than his fleshy restraints could have. "Help me!" he yelled, she gasped and emerged out of the water up to her waist, large breasts bounced out of the water, red hair draped over them. They were mostly unnoticed by Jasper. She started to pull at the coils around his legs, amazingly she managed to get one loose, and then an arm free. Jasper struggled with renewed vigor.

The pale girl smirked then let go and started laughing. The tentacles snapped back into place despite Jaspers thrashing. "What are you doing?" he shouted.

"You really shouldn't be out here" she chirped.

He looked at her unbelieving lily until he saw the tentacles were emerging from her shoulder blades. His breath caught in his chest, his life decisions once again felt very questionable and his balls threatened to retract inside himself. Jasper stuttered out "There's loads of swimmers in the bay, have them!" His captor snorted and spoke, "Brave aren't we? Don't worry, land creatures are only... recreational."

Jasper couldn't help but be aware of her chest, it put some of the pirates to shame despite being pale grey like the rest of her. She lowered her mouth to his shrunken cock and started flicking his head with her tongue. He couldn't remember the last time he'd initiated sex himself. It didn't take long for him to get hard, she switched to enthused sucking while keeping unblinking eye contact. His restraints were now caressing his nipples and his thighs. It was embarrassing being watched.

"Can you call them off?" he barked, her red brows furrowed and she stopped mid-suck. She lightly bit down on his cock head, Jas squirmed against his captor. "I'm sor..." a tentacle covered his mouth. 'Maybe I should have been a bit more diplomatic, he thought?' He felt pressure between his ass cheeks, the creature smirked at him as he was slowly plugged from behind. It was invasive, this tentacle excreted some kind of tingling oil. This was a new low.

How could this get any worse?

Oh god, swimmers from the bay had approached. He was still on his back completely exposed, his slimy gag had fallen away. It was the town swimming team judging by their comfort in the water, "Having some trouble boy?" was shouted at him.

"Leave or help me" Jasper pleaded. They ignored him and trod water, eyes glued to the live show.

He was distracted enough by the ass fucking that his cock starting to hang down. The Sylph rolled her eyes at him, where had she learned these mannerisms? She climbed on top of him facing his cock and pressed her ass to his mouth "Kiss me human." This was greeted with cheers from the swimmers. He didn't have many options, her ass inched closer to his lips as he steeled himself. He tried to reach her snatch to compromise but her hand snaked under his head, holding onto a tuft of hair she pushed his face into her ass. His lips and tongue begrudgingly went to work, he was relieved he could not see the swimmers.

His cock was hard enough to cut diamonds, or at least glass. "Go deeper" she demanded, tapping his prostate threateningly with her tentacle. He reluctantly started probing her asshole with his tongue. It was salty and slick, he wasn't ever going to eat calamari again.

She playfully slapped Jasper's meat while he was occupied under her, eventually, she seemed sated and retreated off his face. She looked quite flushed as she turned around and kissed him on the lips. The swimmers looked enthralled, to the amusement of her friends one yelled "I wouldn't want to kiss him after that".

The pale creature backed up, scraping her chest against his, she lined his cock up with her backside. Jasper was past reservation at this point and tried to thrust into her cunt, he was held fast by a tentacle around his balls. "I don't want a human in my slit thank you very much", she pressed her dark hoop against his cock head, it gave way without much resistance. Jasper gasped in relief. It was nearly enough for him to forget that he was still being anally plowed by this thing. She pushed herself onto his rod and started riding. Her ass and breasts slapped Jasper's chest and groin.

Jasper felt like a puppet, being ass fucked while also giving it was not something he could have prepared for. Five minutes was all he could last, he unloaded into her ass so strongly it was near painful. His ass felt hot, oily and full, spasming. She arched her back and screamed, he didn't know if this made him feel more or less ashamed. Black ink blasted out of her pussy, the torrent slapped Jasper in the face and neck "What the fuck?" he exclaimed. His partner had collapsed on top of him. "Oh grow up" she moaned.

After a minute of panting she slid off him, "I better return you to your people then" she said. They started zooming toward the Amazonian vessel "Wait, not there, to shore!" Jasper shouted. Post-orgasm bliss was being extinguished by panic. "Don't be a fool, I can't take you there and you're in no shape to swim". The Sylph split the waves with ease, the boat grew larger in his vision. Jasper was raised by four tentacles and deposited quite gently onto the deck.

He could hardly stand, he was so drained. The pirates saw their naked quivering "cabin boy" face stained with black ink. The captain; Bianca, gazed at him with interest. Eight feet of woman, an hourglass frame, red and gold coat surrounding her curves. Dark-skinned and beautiful with green eyes that flitted around looking for weakness. "The punishment for desertion is quite severe you know" she decreed. Jasper put up his hands, "I thought better of it, it was a momentary lapse of reason, I'm sorry..." Before he could finish rambling Bianca started to smile "We told you not to jump, go get dressed."

Jasper walked slowly and with as much grace as could muster as he slipped past Bianca, she slapped his ass hard, and he flinched, black ink spurted out his ass, he froze and slowly looked at his captain. Bianca leaned towards him, bending over, breasts swallowing his face, "You don't want to know what were going to do with you, now fuck off, you smell of squid".

Part 2 is nearly done.

Suggestions and C&C welcome.

What fetishes do people want to feature?