Amazon Prime and Tickle Time 02: FM/F

Story Info
A couple explore their fetishes with another woman.
8.2k words
4.75
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazon Prime and Tickle Time 2

Double-Teamed Feature

Tess and Jon had been together for almost a year when she finally decided to move out of her parents' house. The things she wanted to do with her boyfriend just wouldn't fly under her mother's roof rules. So when she met Heather at nursing school and found out she was looking for a roommate, Tess knew it was kismet. They got an apartment together and their friendship had been going smoothly for the last few months.

Heather was far less sheltered than Tess had been, and she introduced her to a number of new and exciting things. There were parties with alcohol, burlesque shows with nudity, and a whole wide world of pornography full of every kink imaginable. She hadn't been brave enough to tell her roommate about her own secret fetish. But she did spend a lot of her alone time watching foot tickling videos.

When she found out that there were many people who shared her kink, it excited her beyond belief. Being aroused by tickling wasn't as unusual as she'd expected it to be. It was a relief to not feel quite so alone, just like when she'd discovered Jon's foot fetish.

They'd had so much fun over the last three months, it was hard to keep her mind on anything else. She had so many fantasies and ideas she wanted to try with him. Her mind wandered to those as she waited for him to arrive for their date.

Don't think about that yet, Tess commanded inwardly.

Sometimes her fantasies took over her mind and she'd end up touching herself without really thinking about it. She wasn't going to let that happen tonight. With both of them working and her going to school, Tess hadn't been alone with Jon in almost a week. But she was all his tonight. Heather had gone out on her own date. She didn't know if it was with a man or a woman this time. But either way, Heather's dates usually lasted until after midnight.

There was a knock at the door and her heart skipped a beat.

"Come in," she called.

Her apartment door opened, and Jon stepped inside. His smile was brimming with teeth as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a polka dotted babydoll dress, fancy brown sandals, and full white stockings. Although she knew the shear variety were his favorite, he liked any kind of nylons. She'd chosen this pair specifically because they had a narrow run on the back of the right thigh. Tess hoped that he'd notice it and know that he could rip into this pair without worrying about ruining them.

"You look beautiful," Jon said.

She returned his grin and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

"You always look beautiful, my dear."

"You're such a sweetheart," she replied, patting his face in the same spot she'd kissed. "I'm sorry I had to work late. Have you eaten?"

"I have."

She lifted a sly eyebrow at him. "And dessert?"

"That," he said clearing his throat. "That I haven't eaten yet." Jon glanced around the living room and into the attached kitchen.

Is he actually expecting dessert? Tess thought in worry. She started going through the pantry and fridge in her mind.

"What about your roommate?"

"Heather is on a date this evening."

His smile got even wider at the news. "That's great. I hope it goes well for her."

"Me too. She probably won't be home until late. Maybe not even until tomorrow morning, if it goes really well."

"Well then, I definitely hope it does. Because I think it might take me a long time to eat that dessert." He gave her a wink and took a seat on the leather couch. "A very long time."

She blushed, glad that he understood what she'd meant. Even though they'd been together for just over a year, it was still strange for her to be so forward. Her body longed to go wild while her morals screamed at her to be a lady. The problem was, she wasn't sure if the standards she tried to live up to were her mother's or her own.

After being accepted into Heather's friend group, Tess was starting to see that things weren't so black and white. You didn't have to choose between liking men or liking women. You could like both. Suppressing a fetish wouldn't make it go away and remaining pure didn't make you a good person. But most importantly, Tess had learned that people would judge her no matter what she did, and she shouldn't let that stop her from doing what she liked.

Once she picked up the remote, she took a seat next to him on the couch. He put his arm around her and she snuggled close to him. Then she turned on the tv.

"Should we continue our usual show?" Tess asked. "Or did you want to watch that new movie I told you about?" She crossed her fingers, hoping he would pick the former. They had already watched the show through once, so they wouldn't need to pay close attention. And she wanted his attention on her.

"We can watch our show," Jon replied. He seemed to know what she was thinking.

Her cheeks burned as she went to Amazon Prime and scrolled down to the continue watching section. As usual, they commiserated over how annoying it was to have to skip through a bunch of other sections to get to what they wanted to watch.

They weren't more than a few minutes into the episode when Tess started teasing him. Pretending to stretch, she lifted her legs and spread her toes out several times. They couldn't go far inside the tight silky fabric, but they still drew Jon's attention. He seemed unable to look away as she made her toes dance. The snowy fabric turned transparent where she stretched it.

When she crossed her leg and rested her foot on his knee, he snorted. "I think somebody needs some attention."

Her heart fluttered again, and she giggled. "Maybe," she admitted, hiding a coy smile.

"Maybe?" Jon repeated. He poked her in the side a couple times.

Tess chuckled and twisted away, scooting to the end of the couch. She lifted her skirt a little to make sure she showed off the run in the back of her stockings. His hands pursued her, so she laid down on her stomach protectively. Although she enjoyed his touch on her feet, everywhere else on her body was much too ticklish to endure. His fingers crept beneath her and snatched her hips from behind. Then he started squeezing.

She tried to squirm out of his grip, but he was much stronger than her.

"Huh-huh-ha! No! HAHA!" she screamed in laughter into the couch cushion.

Luckily, Jon was a respectful man. He knew how ticklish her upper body was, and he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. So he started tickling down the back of her thighs instead. She squealed in laughter, but a little moan slipped out when he traced over the rip in her nylons. Tess did her best not to hump the couch as he lightly grazed the back of her legs.

Her breath caught when he finally reached her ankles. Then he started to unstrap her sandal. She reminded herself to breathe as she turned her head to watch his practiced hands. He slipped off the back of her shoe and set a fingertip on her heel. While the sandal moved gradually up her foot, his finger trailed behind it, making a zigzag pattern.

Tess shivered as he lightly grazed her nyloned sole all the way up her arch. The air felt cool on her foot as her sandal slipped free. He dropped it to the floor then pressed his fingers into the ball of her foot and gently massaged it.

"Mmmm. Thank you. That feels amazing. I can't believe how much better you've gotten at foot massages. You were already so good at it to begin with."

"Practice makes perfect," Jon replied. "It's easy to appreciate beautiful feet like yours."

"You're the best. How did I get so lucky?"

"By being your wonderful self."

Tess beamed. She felt like she was soaring through the sky, sunlight warming her skin. Love and desire filled her in equal measure as he rubbed her sole, making sure to include the top as well. With her foot still in his lap, he took hold of her largest toe with his pointer finger and thumb. Then he started to twist it gently back and forth.

"Huh-huh-ha! Huh-huh-ha!"

He pinched her smallest toe in his other hand and rotated it in time with the big one.

"Ohhhhoooo haha!" Her free middle toes twitched in her white stockings. It tickled so terribly, but the sensations shot up between her legs. She couldn't believe how aroused she was getting already. He was only touching two of her toes, but she'd been fantasizing about those strong hands for weeks. Tess longed for them to run all over her naked body as he thrust into her.

He moved and started twiddling her three middle toes in one hand. At the same time, his other fingers began dancing over her sole. Fresh jolts coursed through her entire body, making her back arch in pleasure. His fingers spiraled quickly across her nylons, moving in every direction at once.

"Goddddddd yeeeeees," she cooed, forcing herself to keep her eyes open to watch. Just looking at his hands turned her on. Seeing them tickle and tease her, feeling the sensations they gave her. It was even better than her fantasies. "Huh-huh-ha! Ohhhhh yeeeeesssss."

"I bet I could give you a ticklegasm just by tickling one foot," he teased.

She was growing so wet that she thought he was probably right. But she was too embarrassed to admit it. So she just tittered, letting snorty giggles overtake her.

His fingers moved faster, switching between tickling her sole and twisting her toes. Tess started to pant. "Hmmmm. Maybe if I use my mouth too," he said. Then he lifted her left foot to his lips and took her toes into his mouth. Her excitement grew as the heat swept over her cool toes. He continued to tickle her sole with both hands, the nylon fabric making swishy sounds under his short nails.

Yes, he was definitely right. If he kept going that way, she'd have an orgasm without him even needing to remove her other shoe. He knew exactly what she liked by now, and he was eager to give it to her. Waves of pleasure overwhelmed her, and Tess was unable to keep her eyes open any longer. She squeezed them closed, moaning as Jon tickled and worshipped her foot. Although she was getting close, she longed for him to tickle her other foot as well. It made her feel greedy.

His teeth brushed the pad of her big toe and she whimpered happily.

"Mmmmm, does the lady like that?"

"Uhhhh-huh-huh-huh Uh-huh," she muttered.

"What was that?" He started nibbling the tip of each toe, moving down the line in a flash.

"Yes, yes, yes," she answered quickly, feeling a throb between her legs.

"I thought so. Is the lady getting close already?"

"Yeeeesssss. God yes, Jon."

"Good. Maybe after this I can give you another ticklegasm using the other foot." Then he took her last four toes into his mouth and sucked.

"Ohhhh my gooooo-hahaha-dddd," she said, releasing a prolonged moan.

That's when she heard the apartment door open.

Tess sat up at once, eyes popping open to see her roommate standing in the doorway. She pulled her foot out of Jon's grip and sat up in one quick motion. But she realized she hadn't been subtle enough when she and Heather made eye contact.

A look of shock painted her friend's face. Heather's mouth was gaping open, but then her lips turned up. She closed the door quickly and approached the couch.

"So, what are you guys up to?" she asked impishly.

"Uhhmm..." Tess glanced nervously at Jon. His face was as red as she knew her own must have been. "Wha-" she squeaked. Then she cleared her throat and started again. "What happened to your date?"

"Oh it was shitty. He got me all excited then said something super misogynistic. Ugh. What a waste. But don't try and change the subject." Heather plopped down on the floor in front of them. "Don't be embarrassed. I told you, lots of people are into kinky things. Its nothing to be ashamed of. So you like having your toes sucked? It's not even that weird. It's an erogenous zone for lots of women. Men too." She gave Jon a pronounced wink.

He shifted on the couch but said nothing.

"I... uh..." Tess began.

"You're such a prude," Heather said chuckling and scooting closer. She grabbed Tess's right ankle and pulled it toward her. Then she started unfastening the strap. Her long, almond-shaped nails clacked together as she worked. "Don't worry so much. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy." She pulled off the sandal then looked at Jon and gestured toward Tess's other foot. "Go on then. Based on what I heard, you seem to know what she likes. I'll follow your lead."

Tess and Jon exchanged puzzled looks, but Tess felt a growing buzz within. She'd never thought about this before, but she suddenly realized she wanted it. She really wanted it. The thought of those nails and full lips on her feet made her loins burn with desire.

Her foot seemed to inch toward him of its own volition. Tess lifted her eyebrows at him, wondering what he would think of her if she allowed another person into their sex life. Her heart was beating so hard she thought they might see it thumping in her chest. Nervousness made her ears ring and her palms sweat. But she couldn't help her level of intrigue.

Though he looked a little off-balance, Jon took her left foot in his hands and started to rub it again. Heather immediately did the same to her right foot. Tess felt the panicked tension in her legs start to loosen as they massaged her tender feet. While Heather's hands weren't as strong and well-practiced as Jon's, she did an admirable job.

Jon slid his finger along her sole almost imperceptibly, drawing her eyes to his. Then he gave her a wondering look. He seemed to be asking if she wanted Heather to know about her tickle fetish. Tess thought quickly. She hadn't considered telling her roommate about this secret, but Heather had been so open with her, so accepting. She decided in that moment to trust her.

Tess nodded to Jon and his smile returned. First, he lifted her foot to make sure Heather had a good view. Then his fingers took on a more obvious motion, gliding around her sole. Tess giggled breathily and a soft moan slipped out. Her ears burned scarlet as she tried not to meet her roommate's gaze.

"Ohhhh. I see now," Heather said, comprehension washing over her face. "I thought I heard a laughing moan on my way in. This is going to be even more fun than I thought." She tightened her grip on Tess's ankle and set the lengthy nail of her forefinger directly on the arch of her foot.

Anticipation coursed through Tess and her toes began to twitch before the woman even started moving her finger. As soon as that sharp nail traversed up her foot, she gasped. It sent warm shivers up her spine. Heather offered her a wicked grin and gently scratched the ball of her foot. Then she added the rest of her nails.

Tess squeaked and tried her best to keep her foot still. Those tiny points zipped over her white stockings like they each had their own mind. She leaned back into the couch, teeth gritted with the effort of not pulling away. Her laughter bubbled over. Sparks were shooting up her legs, making her convulse in the best way.

Jon watched Heather tickling her, seeming transfixed. But a particularly loud guffaw broke his reverie. Then he went back to tickling her left foot, looking more enthusiastic than ever. She was glad to see that his steady confidence had returned. His fingertips skittered across her sole in exactly the way she liked. But he kept his eyes locked on Heather's nails as they tormented her other foot.

As if recognizing that she was giving him a bit of competition, he upped his foot worshipping game and lifted her left foot to his mouth. He gave Heather a challenging look then started dragging his tongue over Tess's nyloned toes. Heather watched and imitated him, licking the toes on her other foot. Her tongue wasn't as large and nimble as Jon's, but it was much softer as it swept over her toes.

When Jon started sucking on her three smallest toes, Heather really had to stretch out her lips to do the same on her right foot. For some reason, it reminded Tess of a game of horse. They added in tickles to her sole while they sucked, and her eyes closed in bliss. She switched between laughs and moans until they pressed in harder, tickling quicker. That's when Tess was overcome with a fit of unstoppable giggles.

The pair of them went back and forth like that, teasing and tickling. They used their fingers, nails, teeth, tongues, and lips to drive her absolutely crazy. Soon she could feel hot wetness soaking through her panties.

"Ohhhh ma'God you guys, haha, oh my God. That feels sooo huh-huh good," she managed to say before she was overtaken with laughter once more.

"Can she actually have an orgasm from this?" Heather asked Jon in a low voice. Tess peeked through her squinted eyes quick enough to catch a glimpse of him nodding.

"Ohhh, that's so naughty. I love it," she said, pressing her sharp nails in harder.

The double-team tickling made her pleasure rise to new heights. She soared back through an endless twilit sky, clouds covering her skin in a sheen of cool dew. Or maybe that was her own sweat. She was too lost in delight to care. Having the attention of two people, feeling the juxtaposition in their tickling and sucking techniques was better than anything she could have dreamed up.

"It's so hot watching her." Heather said softly. Then she lowered her voice even further, but Tess could still make it out. "I bet together we can give her the best orgasm ever."

"Well, she's getting close. I can tell."

Do they think my moans and laughs are loud enough that I can't hear them, she thought with a wry smile. But she didn't mind. If anything, listening to their plans for her turned her on even more. And Jon was right, as usual. The orgasm was rushing toward her like an oncoming train with no breaks.

"Maybe we should stop then. Or at least slow down. You know, prolong the pleasure. That's what makes for the best orgasms."

"Please don't stop," Tess cut in. She couldn't imagine her level of frustration if they didn't keep going. She needed to cum. "Please. Huh-huh I'm soooo hoho so close. Huh-huh-ha!"

"Hmmm. Do you think we should let her?" Heather said tauntingly. She tempered her nails to a soft graze, slipping one long nail between her toes and wiggling it teasingly.

"Oh please. Oh please," she begged. "So close."

"Maybe," Jon replied with mischievous glee. He was enjoying this far too much.

Tess humped the air, longingly trying to find something to grind against. Her hand slipped down her body and near the bottom of her dress. She tried to move furtively, but they both noticed.

"Hey now," Heather snapped, giving her sneaking hand a whack.

"None of that," Jon agreed. He grabbed her little toe, twisting and toying.

"Yeah, only good girls who don't touch get to cum."

"Ohhhh huh-huh-ha! Oh God you guys. Please don't stop."

"Don't stop what?" Heather asked sarcastically. "What are we doing that you like so much?"

Tess was too embarrassed to say it out loud in front of her roommate. But her thick lips were just barely brushing the pads of her toes. She longed for her to take them into her mouth again and suck. She needed it.

"C'mon, you'll have to admit what you like if you want us to keep going. Good girls say what they want."

"Tell us," Jon chimed in. "Ask and you shall receive."

"Ohhh huh-huh-ha okay, okay, okay," she relented. Pleeeease suck my toes."

"And?" Heather prompted.

"And... and tickle my feet, okay! I want to be tickled."

"Very good," her roommate said proudly as she wrapped her lips around Tess's first two toes and started to suck.

"God yeeeessss huhuhuhuh-ha! Huh-huh-ha! Soooo goooooood."

Jon's mouth was so wide he managed to fit all her toes in his mouth at once. His tongue prodded and lapped like mad. Both of them tickled Tess's soles mercilessly, sucking her toes as her feet quivered. Her orgasm arrived screaming.