Amazon Prime and Tickle Time 02: FM/F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They tickled her through it, making it last longer than any she'd had before. Her pussy throbbed repeatedly as she gyrated on the couch. They held her legs steady and sucked her toes as Tess thrashed around in the throes of passion. She knew she probably looked ridiculous, but she couldn't stop herself.

As the pounding within her tapered off, so did her thrusts. Their fingers and tongues slowed. While jubilation was burning inside her like fuel, embarrassment began to weigh her down. She sat up and pulled her legs under herself anxiously. The shame became all-encompassing when she spotted the look of satisfaction on her roommate's face.

Heather had always joked about how vanilla she was and how she needed to loosen up and try new things. Tess had always feigned disinterest, worried that she's let her little secret slip. Then she'd be ridiculed or judged. She looked down, feeling her face fall.

"What's with the somber face? I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"I was... I just..." she looked at Jon.

"She's embarrassed," Jon explained. "Even though I've told her several times she shouldn't be. I mean, I'm into tickling and foot worship too. It's not that big of a deal."

"It's not a big deal at all," Heather agreed. "You don't need to be ashamed at all. There are much worse fetishes, believe me."

Tess still felt self-conscious and she couldn't look her friend in the eye.

"I'm serious, Tess. Please don't be embarrassed. Look, if it helps, I've wondered about tickling myself. And I've always wanted to be tied up."

Tess's face lifted and she finally met Heather's stare. She found earnest understanding and acceptance therein. The weight shifted somewhat, the panic receding. "Really?"

"Really. I fantasize about being tied up, letting people do whatever they want to me."

"Like multiple dudes?" Jon asked. He didn't sound critical, only curious.

Heather shrugged. "Dude, chicks, a combination of both. Whatever. I'm not picky. I just want to be completely out of control."

Tess and Jon glanced at each other and grinned. He had tied her up and tickled her a couple times already since she'd moved in. She even had restraints set up under her mattress, though she had removed the cuffs and tucked the straps in. Nobody would know there was a bondage apparatus there unless they were looking for it. And she hadn't told Heather or anyone else about it, apart from Jon.

The exchange hadn't gone unnoticed.

"What?" Heather asked.

"Well... if you really wanted to try it..." She looked at Jon again and he gave her a small nod. He was fine with her telling Heather about the restraints. "I have some cuffs and stuff in the bedroom."

Heather's eyes widened. She looked gob smacked. "Wait, seriously?" She looked even more surprised than she had when she'd caught them on the couch. "Oh, you gotta let me try them out." Without warning, she hoped to her feet and rushed toward Tess's room.

Tess and Jon got up quickly to follow her. They found her peeking into the nightstand drawer. "Where do you keep your naughty stuff?" she asked, shifting some things around.

"Down here," Tess replied as she got down on her knees on the side of the bed. She pulled out a large chest with a fancy peacock on top and laid it open. Inside were four sets of leather cuffs on chains, a few belts, a wad of shoestrings, and a bundle of feathers.

Heather looked through it all, eyeing each item before laying it out on the bed. When she got to the cuffs, Tess showed her how they fastened to the straps hidden beneath the mattress.

"Ahhh, clever," she said nodding. "Good way to keep it a secret." Heather chuckled, breath quickening. Small spots of color had appeared on her cheeks and chest. She looked enthralled.

Something about seeing her friend that way made desire rise anew within her. Heather giggled often, but she'd never heard raucous laughter from her. The realization made her wonder what it would sound like. Curiosity began to bubble as she watched Heather's full breasts rise and fall under her tank top. For whatever reason, she had the sudden urge to see beneath it.

Tess imagined her hands slipping into Heather's shirt and pressing into her side-boobs. Then she tickled, making them shimmy. Thoughts flashed through her mind, and she made eye contact with her roommate. An energy passed between them before Tess looked away. She shoved the sexual images from her mind and stood.

She was about to say something about her and Jon getting back to their date, but Heather spoke first.

"Well, I'm not sure how ticklish I am, but I'm willing to give it a try if you guys want."

It was Tess's turn to gape in surprise. "I... uh..." She turned to Jon and found him looking equally stunned. He scratched his head and shrugged.

Tess looked back at Heather. "You want us to... to tickle you?"

"Sure. Why not. Like I said, I just want to be tied up. I've fantasized about it forever. Its just hard finding people to trust one hundred percent, you know. All I ask is that you give me an orgasm. I'd really like to have one that I don't have to handle myself."

"Uhmmm... How?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Any way you want," she said with a wink. "But I really doubt I could have one from foot tickling. You'll have to get a bit more creative. But I have plenty of toys in my bedroom. Hang on. I'll be right back."

Heather hurried out of the room and Tess watched her go. She felt bewildered. But she had to admit, the thought of tying someone up and tickling them was starting to arouse her. She loved Jon's reactions when she poked or prodded him. But he was wildly ticklish, and she knew better than to tease him too much. She rounded on him.

"Do you think we should do this?"

He shrugged again. "That is completely up to you. I am more than willing, but only if you're sure."

"More than willing, huh?"

He blushed a little as Heather returned holding a toy in each hand. One was a long dildo with a rotating head that made Tess cross her legs. The other was a small, butterfly-shaped toy with a smaller dildo sticking out from the center. It had straps connecting the wings, making it look like a pair of strange underwear.

"That one looks interesting," Tess said taking it.

Heather flipped a switch on the bottom and it began to vibrate. She flipped it again and it got stronger. "See, it has different settings. I love this thing." After another flick, it started going through different vibrational patterns. Then she turned it back off. Although the vibration stopped, nervous excitement continued buzzing inside Tess.

"How about I go put this on under my dress?" Heather suggested. "Then you can tie me up, tickle me, and turn it on whenever you want." She smiled uncertainly at Tess.

Jon set his hand on her shoulder and squeezed. It seemed to say he supported whatever decision she made. Tess took a deep breath, then she nodded.

"Alright. Put them on and we'll get the bed set up."

Heather beamed and rushed out of the room again. She and Jon pulled out the straps from under the mattress and attached four of the cuffs to them.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am."

"And it's not just for me, right? Because finding a woman who likes to be tickled is more than I ever could have hoped for. And that's more than enough for me."

"It's definitely not just for you," Tess assured him. She wanted to do this.

When Heather returned, Tess was surprised to find her in nothing but her tank top and red satin panties that sank into her ass. They looked bulky with the butterfly-shaped toy beneath them. Her large feet were bare, her toes polished in dark purple. She stared at Heather's supple soles as she climbed onto the bed and stretched out. Then she looked at Tess expectantly.

Her heart pumped liquid anxiety and excitement through her as she moved toward the bed. Her hands shook a little as she fit the first of the cuffs over Heather's left wrist. She gestured to Jon, pointing to the bottom of the bed. He sprang into action, shifting Heather's leg over to the corner and wrapping the cuff around her left ankle. Then they moved to the other side of the bed and restrained her opposite limbs.

Once Tess finished tightening the strap on the final cuff, Heather was stretched out in the shape of an X. She chewed on her plump lower lip and stared around at her restraints. She tugged on them, testing their strength, and seeming somewhat impressed. Although she'd been the one to suggest this, her skin was getting pinker by the second.

"Well, this is a lot more awkward than I was expecting it to be," Heather said.

Tess and Jon looked at each other and chuckled in nervous agreement.

"Maybe you could blindfold me?" she suggested. "Then I won't have to see you two shooting each other furtive, horny glances. It makes a girl feel lonely, you know."

"Sorry," they replied in unison, making Heather sigh in dramatic exasperation. Tess went over to the closet and pulled one of her long silk scarves from a hanger. Then she rested it over Heather's closed eyes and knotted it on the nape of her neck.

Somehow, it seemed to lift some of the anxiety weighing Tess down. Not being seen helped while she was trying to figure out how much of a switch she really was. She'd known for a while that she was interested in women. Not necessary romantically, but definitely sexually. She enjoyed watching lesbian porn, especially if it involved tickling, and she fantasized about women often. But actually doing it felt entirely different. Daunting even. Still, she wanted to try.

Tess knelt down before her friend's lengthy foot and set her fingertip on her heel. Jon gave her an encouraging nod, and she began to wiggle it experimentally. Her skin was velvety soft, allowing it to move easily. Heather let out a little snort. Moving her finger faster, she drew it up onto her arch. There was a rumbling hum as she added in the rest of her fingers. Heather seemed to be biting her lips closed to hold back her laughter.

Jon sat on the floor in front of Heather's right foot and started tickling it as well. The humming became more pronounced as their fingers glided over her bare feet. Heather's legs began to kick, but the bonds kept them mostly in place. Tess grabbed her friend's instep to steady her foot as her fingers continued to twirl across it.

Finally, soft giggles spilled from Heather's mouth. Tess looked up to see her friend shaking with laughter. Her eyes were immediately dawn to her quivering breasts. They were barely contained within the top of her tank top. As she squirmed, her shirt pulled down so far that her nipple nearly popped out.

"I thought you weren't very ticklish," Jon said in sardonic accusation.

"Eeheehee-ha! I guess eeeheehee I guess I'm more ticklish eeeheehee-ha than I thought."

"What's your safe word? In case it's too much."

Tess nodded appreciatively to him. She was so overwhelmed, safe words had slipped her mind. But it was a good idea to have one. Jon grabbed two of her toes and twisted them in quick rotations. It seemed like he wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting herself into.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I eeeheehee don't know. Let's sss-sss-sss do, let's do break."

"Sounds good," Tess said, continuing to watch Jon's work. He didn't let up on her toes at all. In fact, he got up on the bed and trapped her foot under his leg. Then he started twiddling her toes wildly with both hands. Arousal leapt within her. He was being so much meaner to Heather than he was to her. For some reason it turned her on almost as much as being tickled.

Laughter racked her friend, and Tess loved the sound of it. Her laugh had a bit of a twinkle as well as a snort. It was so adorable that it made her heart want to burst. But she wanted more. Tess wanted to make her scream in that laughter.

What would that sound like? Tess wondered, digging her nails into Heather's sole and scribbling harder. Her laughter rang, hitting new pitches, but she still wanted to hear more. It felt like she'd found a new kind of thirst inside her. Something she needed to satiate. It drove her hands upwards to caress and tickle Heather's freshly-shaved leg. She climbed onto the bed in pursuit of her friend's most ticklish spot.

While Jon abraded her foot and toes, Tess squeezed and prodded up her leg. Any time she found a spot that made Heather squeal or squirm, she explored it more thoroughly. Her inner-thighs seemed to be extremely sensitive, but when she went up onto her hip, she hit the jackpot.

"Sssss-eeeeheehee-ha! Eeeheehee-ha! Ssssstop! HEEHEE-HA! Nooo!"

Tess hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should stop. But Heather hadn't said the safe word, so she decided to keep going. She even took a step further, bringing her other hand up to tickle her opposite hip. After finding the bones, she pinched them and started squeezing.

"Ohh noo! HEEHEE! Fuck No! HEEHEE-HA! Not there!" Her boobs jiggled like crazy as laughter rolled through her. She bucked so hard one of her nipples escaped her tank top.

"I think someone found an extra ticklish spot," Jon teased as he kept tormenting her foot.

"YEEEEESSSS-SSS-SSS YOU DID! EEEHEEHEE! SSS-SSS-STOP! HAAAHHH!"

While Tess kept her hands moving, she did send them higher. She didn't want her friend to end their fun too soon. Not after she realized how much fun it was to tickle a helpless woman. No wonder Jon got so overly excited when she let him do this to her. He was always so gentle with her though. That wasn't so with Heather. When he started biting her toes, it wasn't lustful, it looked purely intent on causing the most ticklish sensation possible.

She tried not to think about what it would be like if this beast were released on her. Warmth still grew between her legs, and she knew her panties must be laden with wetness. That made her remember the toy inside Heather's underwear. She lifted the satin panties and located the switch, then she slipped it on low.

"Ohhhh yeeeessss," she cooed, thrusting her pelvis into the air. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Tess said tickling up her sides. Then she moved back down, teasing her hips a few times. Her friend twittered with laughter, but now it was broken by low moans. Tess started counting her rib bones pair by pair. She listened to how Heather's laughter or motion changed as she tested different spots. Her fingers dipped into her armpits and began to tap, and Heather began to howl.

"Did you find another one?" Jon asked looked over at her. "Good job. Looks like she's more of an upper body lady." He spun around and scooted up Heather's leg until he was straddling her thigh. Then he started destroying her hips and pelvis with tickles.

She went completely crazy, thrashing madly as they both tickled her. Tess moved one hand down to tickle her right side-boob while keeping her nails skittering in the hollow of her left armpit. Heather's laugh finally turned into a wail, and Tess thought she may be able to have another orgasm just from that sound alone. It was broken by a sudden and long moan.

Heather humped the air several times as she groaned in pleasure, pausing to laugh here and there. After about ten seconds, her moans died away and she went back to laughing uproariously. Tess was pretty sure she just watched her friend have an orgasm.

"Maybe you should be the one sitting here," Jon said crawling up the bed. He gestured to Heather's still writhing lap where the toy was still vibrating softly. Nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach, but Jon looked so eager. And admittedly, the thought of that buzz intrigued her.

Legs quivering, Tess straddled her friend's lap and lowered herself onto the toy. Even with two pairs of underwear between her and the toy, the vibrations still shot through her like lightening. It felt like a blissful electrical storm was growing inside her. It was unlike anything she'd felt before. She moaned and started to grind against it.

"Mmmmm, yes," Heather said pushing into her. "You should turn it up."

Tess flushed as Jon moved around them. She felt his hand brush her ass cheek, then the buzz between her legs increased. Both she and Heather moaned louder, moving faster into each other. After she overcame her initial desire to cum immediately, Tess refocused. Then she set her hands back to tickling her friend's most sensitive spots. She dove straight for her side-boobs.

Jon climbed onto Heather's arms to pin them down better, then pressed into her underarms. Heather writhed and shrieked with fresh peels of laughter. She seemed to be even more sensitive after an orgasm. As she jerked her torso back and forth, both her breasts shook completely free of her shirt. The sound of her screeching, snorting, moaning laughter coupled with the thrum of the toy between her legs brought Tess closer and closer to an orgasm. She was embarrassed to have one in front of her roommate, but its not like Heather could see her.

Her friend seemed to be drawing closer to orgasm as well. Her delightful moans were gradually overtaking her relentless laughter. Tess couldn't keep her eyes off her bouncing breasts. Eventually, she couldn't help herself any longer. She clasped her boobs around the areolas and squeezed a few times. A new sort of laugh rang from Heather, almost like a siren.

"Whoa hohohhhoooo! Ahhhahaha! Whoohooohhhhoooo!" She seemed unable to form words as Tess kept tickling her breasts. She rotated them back and forth a bunch of times in her grip as her nipples rose and stiffened. Then she used her nails to spiral around the extra soft areola skin, getting nearer and nearer her to her nipples on each turn.

Again Heather's sounds changed, this time to a satisfied sighing laugh. But it became breathless when Tess started teasing her hard nipples. She went back and forth between nails and pressed fingertips, making her friend yelp and beg. She glanced up and saw Jon watching her intently. She didn't even noticed that his own hands had slowed considerably. He seemed more interested in watching Tess tickle her friend's heaving breasts. He looked entranced with bliss.

Tess pinched Heather's nipples gently and started toying with them. Heather moaned feverishly, bucking her pelvis so the toy trapped between their pussies rubbed harder. The vibrations gushed through her insistently.

"Ohhhhhoooohoooo I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnnngggg," Heather screamed.

Tess felt the walls of her pussy begin to squeeze closed. She tried to stop it, but it was no use. Another orgasm pounded through her. Although the orgasm began in her pussy, it seemed to radiate out from her like an explosion. It swept through her entire body, making it convulse in pleasure. The two of them orgasmed together, crying out as they thrusted into each other.

When it was finally over, Tess found herself lying across Heather. She was panting as her thoughts slowly reformed into coherence. Jon was looking at her with a wide smile. The buzzing had stopped, so he must have turned it off at some point. The blindfold had also shifted during their tandem orgasm, so Heather was also regarding her with a silly grin.

"I think its your turn again," Heather announced. "Don't you, Jon."

"Definitely," he said, releasing both the cuffs around Heather's wrists. "I had no idea my girlfriend was such a naughty little minx. This will be fun."

"What?" Tess cried as panic and embarrassment washed over her.

"I know. But I knew she was deviously kinky, deep down. We can smell our own, you know." Heather gave her a sultry look as Jon released her ankles one by one.

Tess leapt off Heather and ran toward the door. The two of them were so surprised, it took them a moment to come after her. She jogged down the hall to Heather's bedroom and closed the door. Then she hid under the bed on her stomach.