Amazon Prime and Tickle Time 02: FM/F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair of them came in a few seconds later and found her immediately. They pulled her half-way out from under the bed but left her top half there in the dark. Then they each sat on one calf and started tickling her nyloned feet. Tess screamed in laughter under the bed. She was shocked by how much more ticklish she was now that she'd had two orgasms.

Heather noticed the run in her stockings on the back of her and thigh started tickling it. The hole widened and she slipped her pointer inside, fingering it. Then her sharp nail went skittering up to her inner thigh. It tickled an insane amount. But all she could do was laugh and pound her fists into the floor.

Jon's hands were gliding around both of her feet when Heather started ripping into the back of one of her stockings. Tess squealed as she used her nails to squeeze up and down the back of her thigh. It tickled so badly that she started to beg. Tess had a set safe word for when she'd let Jon restrain her, but it had completely fled from her mind.

Heather tore open the other stocking so she could get at the flesh underneath. Then she tickled both Tess's upper thighs at once, skittering and scratching quicker. That's when she felt Jon rip open the foot of her stockings. Even though she'd longed for him to do that earlier, now it just sent terror up her spine. She tried to find the words to tell him she'd forgotten the safe words, but they were lost in her ceaseless laughter from what Heather was doing to her thighs.

There was a brief respite when Heather got off her and retrieved something from her nightstand. It gave Tess a second to breath and flip over. She had to protect the overly-sensitive backs of her thighs. It was more than she could take. But when Heather sat back down between her legs, she got around the problem by slipping her leg under Tess's knee. Then she propped up her leg, found the gapping hole, snuck her hand inside it, and went back to decimating her thigh.

"Ohhhaha fuuuu hahahah! AHHHAHA! Nooooo! HAHA!" was all Tess could mutter.

She felt something cold leak onto her sole, but it warmed up quickly as Jon rubbed it in with his thick fingers. A part of her mind realized he had just doused her foot in baby oil, another part was hyper-focused on Heather ravaging her legs. The woman's pointy fingernails frolicked over her thighs like prancing antelope. Then it got worse. Much worse.

Jon started tickling her sole. The oil made it tickle so much that it almost felt as if he'd set the vibrator on it. She thrashed about beneath the bed, making her skirt hike up. Heather's fingers slid higher up into her stockings, finding her thigh tendon. She started rotating it between her fingers and thumb while tickling the meat of her inner thigh with the other hand.

"Noooo eeee ahhhhh! I eeeheeeheee CAN'T! NO MORE! HAHA! STOP!"

Instead of stopping, she felt Jon tear into the stocking on her other foot. She wailed harder as he coated her sole in oil and started dragging his fingers over it. Then he was tickling both at once. Tess was going to lose her mind. Even though it tickled beyond reason, certain spots on her sole made her pussy throb each time her went over them.

Heather's fingers slowed to gently graze her thighs and Tess's laughter finally got back to normal. She managed to catch her breath. Just when she was about to tell them she'd seriously had enough, she felt Heather's finger slip into the edge of her underwear. She traced along her panty line, zig-zagging her fingertip back and forth. It drew dangerously close to the lips of her pussy, making Tess gasp. She felt another finger on the other side a second later. Heather's touch was so soft, it felt like her fingertips were made of silk.

She shivered as goosebumps covered her body. The thought of telling them to stop soared away as more fingers joined the tracing. Unable to help it, she wriggled her hips at just the right moment, causing one finger to slide onto her pussy. Heather took the hint and started running her fingers over the sides of her pussy. She moved up to the top and then trailed her lightly pressed fingers downward, sweeping them over Tess's lips.

At the same time, Jon was covering both of her feet in warm wet tickles. He went back and forth sucking one set of her toes and then the other. All the nibbles and nails, caresses and licks, pokes and tickles, were making her head spin in the best way.

"Ohhh my God," she said, realizing that there was drool hanging from the corner of her lips. She was so glad they couldn't see her as she wiped it away on the mattress over her head.

They said something she could hear, and she suddenly felt her panties shift to one side. There was warmth as she felt hairs tickling both her inner thighs. Heather's head was between her legs. Her stomach swooped, and two quick heartbeats later, she felt a mouth touch her pussy.

Heather's lips were beyond supple as they grazed over her. Warm breath made her long for more. Then finally, she felt a pair of fingers sneak onto her pussy. They gently parted her lips, exposing a stiff pink clit. Tess forced herself to stay still and not thrust herself needily into Heather's mouth. A tongue pressed into her vagina and began to glide up. It swept around her clit several times, careful not to touch it before going back down. She did it over and over, sometimes letting her tongue brush gently over her clit.

Tess sighed in pleasure and tried not to beg for more. When Jon had done this, there had been a power to it. She'd felt his animalistic hunger for her. This was different. It wasn't better, but it was sweeter and gentler. She grabbed the mattress above her squeezed, feeling like she was floating on a cloud. One that was drifting closer to an orgasm.

It wasn't long before Heather's lips started to suck her clit. The new pressure made Tess gyrate instinctively. She couldn't stop herself. Heather's head shook back and forth swiftly as she held her clit between her lips. Feeling that along with Jon's oily fingers and hot mouth sent her over the edge. She pulsed through another panting, screaming orgasm.

The third one of the night was the best one yet. It raced up her spine, radiating out to her fingertips then back down to her legs. The pleasure met up with the bliss on her feet, sweeping through her like a raging storm. She moaned until her voice broke.

Then she went completely limp. They had to pull her out from under the bed and she buried her red, sweaty face in her heads. It took a long time to convince her that she hadn't done anything to be ashamed of. And after that, she basked in warm glow of acceptance. She and Jon cuddled up for bed and she started thinking about the next double-team and tickle session. The switch purred within her, fully satisfied.