All Comments on 'Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 01-05'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Hello author,

I am a curious soul. The idea of aliens, whether it be insect-based or plant-based or cephalopod-based(thanks lovecraft) mating with human women is something that I've come across more than a few times on the internet.

Can you explain this fetish to me a little? I've long grown past my initial visceral reaction to it. I don't mean to kink shame anyone. I have kinks of my own, and through introspection I've figured out why i have them.

Is it the degradation? Is it purely some deep seated response to body-horror? Why does it have to be an insect with an ovipositor? Is it the snuff aspect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see this here, looking forward to part 8+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping she would turn into nypho and fuck some guy and when he came the thing would crawl up his dick. Please consider :)

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: I was hoping she would turn into nypho and fuck some guy and when he came the thing would crawl up his dick. Please consider :)

Anonymous, the story is already done, but if you keep reading, you will be very pleased with what happens, I promise ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck, you're really good. I enjoyed this thoroughly

lordvisciuslordvisciusover 2 years ago

So is she basically gonna be some kinda weird sexual vampire?

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE to lordvisius:

Nope. Not even close ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I hope it continues!

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: to Anonymous from 8/18 and from 8/13

Hey ya'll thanks for the praise! The story does continue! This is a 14 chapter Novella that's already complete. And I'm sorry for the delay, I'm just having a hard time finding the time to edit the rest of it because I'm currently working on another writing project for a client, but I promise I'll upload another 3-4 chapters either by the end of the month or the first week of Sept!

Spoiler alert: It gets sexier and weirder, and there are some cool scientific/freakishly erotic discoveries coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can't wait to see more!!

justanotherwriter1950justanotherwriter1950over 2 years ago

This is amazing and you just have to keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next part

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, everyone! Two more chapters are pending for publication right now! Chapters 6-7 should be up in a day or 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the next chapters are up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story and the writing. On a serious note, I wonder if ivermectin could be used to treat it?

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE to: "Love the story and the writing. On a serious note, I wonder if ivermectin could be used to treat it?"

Haha I think Lena tries ivermectin in the end but it doesn't work. These worms are too resilient ;). But I am so glad you love the story and the writing! It's because of you and the others on here giving so much praise and attention to this story that it was picked up for publication (under the name The Amazonian Uteroboscis by B.L. Overman). Thanks so much for the support. I write for you all of you out there who love my weird yet erotic tales!

Much love, B.L.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good. I am reading through the series and I have just read Chapter 5. Is this a new way to smuggle exotic species into the country? It was a good job she wasn't stopped by customs and they asked to do a search lol.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 2 years ago

Whatever my feelings on the story aside the humorous comment below mine made it worth reading for the chuckles I got from it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

good story and -beside a view mistakes - well written. What kills the story for me is an total dumb and stupid behaviour of the maincharakter. It's: "oh, i'm an biologist with an fried who makes 20Grand by youtube from an million followers, and i got an parasitic worm inside my uterus - but i never make any pictures of the gooey sline, i don't took any samples of it and i did not record the movement inside my belly by my mobilephone when i can see it on the outside, and i don't ask the doctor for an recordet copy and printout from the stetoskope or ultrasonic, and i wonder why i feel like i drank alcohol with medication because thats exactly what alkoholic cocktails together with antibiotics is... - but surely i will publish my found "NOTHING" to the Jacksonville biology department. Because i made no research, did not take any samples and recordet no evedence. Yes, blondy blue-eys will make it far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES