Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I don't think we can perform a surgery like that in that amount of time. If you do not feel like you can bare the parasite any longer, I recommend staying and catching a later flight to remedy this. If you do not feel as if your life is in immediate danger and you can harbor it inside of you, then I think you will be alright to seek medical attention when you get back to the US."

"I think I can bare it. It doesn't hurt. If I'm being honest, panic aside, I've been feeling really good since the womb worm has been in me. Like, I've been happier and sort of energized, and I keep getting aroused every six hours or so. And, before I knew this thing was in me, I would--you know--masturbate. And the last time I did, I reached climax and the worm push its head through my cervix and the proboscis flailed around in my vagina and latched onto my fingers..."

"Hmm. It could be releasing endorphins of some kind to make you want to engage in intercourse... That could be how it moves from host to host after it reaches its final stage. Or it could be how it transfers its eggs or spawn into an intermediary host..."

"That makes sense..." I look at the clock. "Crap... I should probably get going to the airport now since there's nothing that we can do right now... Thank you so much for taking a look at me."

She nods. "I'll let you get dressed. I'll be back with some antibiotics for you. There's no telling what bacteria are living on or in that parasite."

"I appreciate that. Thanks."

"Also, would you mind showing me on a map where you encountered this uterine worm?"

"Uh, yeah... I can maybe point out the general area."

After I show the doctor about where we were when I contracted this giant parasite, we exchange email addresses then I head out to the waiting room where my friends are all fast asleep, except for Derek.

"Lena!" he says loudly, jarring the others awake. "Everything okay? You look kind of freaked out."

I force a smile then nod. "Yeah... Everything is fine. She just gave me some medication to take. Things should be back to normal in no time!"

"That's great!" Derek says with a smile.

"So glad you're okay," Claire says, giving me a hug.

"And look at that, you got done early, now you don't have to worry about reimbursing us for replacement plane tickets," Kody says with a smug grin.

"You can be such a dick sometimes..." Derek says to him.

"I would have just bought everyone else a ticket for home and I would've gotten you one for Iraq or something, Kody," I say, smirking back.

"Ooh... harsh, Lena-Beana," Kody says through gritted teeth. "That jungle crotch rash has sure made you real mean..."

I shove him as we walk into the hallway.

Chapter 5

DIY Removal

During the hour and a half flight to Lima, Peru, everyone falls asleep, except me. The image of that foot-long worm's tail rooted in my uterus as it fed on my shedding menstrual lining keeps me up. That and the fact that it's been super active in my womb since take off. Despite how bad I'm freaking out over it all, I still feel weirdly calm and high from whatever this parasite is secreting into me.

I wonder if the womb worm is pumping hormones in me through its tail roots or if there's something in the slime being absorbed by my uterus... Or maybe it's both.

Considering I first started feeling drugged when its head first burrowed into my cervix, I come to the conclusion it's the slime that has the hormonal secretions. Because I'm pretty sure the mouth proboscis produced something to numb my cervix and trigger cervical dilation, otherwise it would've hurt like hell when it first burrowed in. I definitely know that the tail tendrils inject anesthetic because of what it did to my finger, but that doesn't mean it doesn't secrete anything else.

Though, it wasn't until the night following the invasion of my womb that I started feeling super drugged and horny, so there's got to be something else secreted by its tail roots...

I shiver at the thought of it.

As we're walking off the plane into the Jorge Chavez International, an overwhelming horniness overtakes me, so I drop off my bags with the gang then hurry right to the bathroom to masturbate. I spend ten long minutes in there fingering my gushy vagina, oozing globs and strings of slime into the toilet until my climax strikes.

When my pussy starts contracting, when I feel the cervical pressure building as the thing wiggles down into my vagina, I don't stop fingering. And I don't stop when I feel the proboscis lashing my fingers like a snake tongue, but I do slow down and rub the soft tube with gentle curls of my finger, I do push deeper and caress the worm's throbbing head like it's a giant internal clitoris shaped like a cock's tip. I tease it more and more because the pulsing in my cervix actually feels really good now. I keep teasing its firm, smooth head gently until it wriggles violently back into my womb during the next orgasm. It's like I'm in such a dreamy haze from this womb worm's hormones that I don't care this massive parasite is in me anymore...

This thing is biochemically seducing me into feeling like it's just a part of me--like its normal for a cock-shaped organ to bulge out of my uterus and through my cervix after an intense orgasm...

During the remainder of the two-hour layover, I spend the entire time googling wormlike creatures in search of anything that looks like my womb parasite.

When I google "penis worm," I come across a picture of Priapulus caudatus, a marine invertebrate that has a tail-like appendage with wormy protrusions that looks almost identical to the tail of my womb worm. But though both their bodies are unsegmented, the P. caudatus's shaft looks nothing like what crawled in me.

When I search proboscis worms, I come across an ocean ribbon worm called Gorgonorhynchus repens that has the same exact proboscis--white and heavily branched--though it's smaller and way less sturdy looking than the one my parasite has. The tubular mouth tentacle is where the similarities end.

During my research into slime producing creatures, I come across the hagfish, which produces a similar, voluminous goo that seems much thicker than what my womb worm excretes.

As I'm looking into other worm and snakelike creatures from the Amazon, I come across a Huffington Post article about a rare Amazonian "penis snake" called Atretochoana eiselti. It's a Caecillian--a blind limbless amphibian--and its head looks sort of like the head of a penis, but it's not the same as the womb worm's, mainly because it has a wide mouth and not a circular hole like the thing in me. It also has nostrils, unlike my parasite. The shafts of their bodies, however, do looks very similar--fleshy, tubular and veiny like a horse cock. The penis snake is more purple though, my invader is more peach-ish-pink.

The only thing I find online that looks like the womb worm's head is the cap of the Phallus impudicus--the common stinkhorn mushroom. It's freaky how similar the mushroom's cap looks like it, minus the fungus's lack of smoothness.

In the layover's final minutes, I sit there trying to come up with a scientific name for the thing, because I'm a biologist, after all.

Priapus is the Greek fertility god depicted with a massive cock, which is why the ocean penis worm is named Priapulus. And it feeds in the womb, so utero- has to be in the name. The boscis in proboscis comes from the Greek bosko, which means to feed... So... the worm's scientific name should be...

I ponder it for a second.

Priapus... Utero... boscis. Yeah, the Amazonas Priapus Uteroboscis, or the Amazonian penis-shaped womb feeder... That's what I'll call it when I present it to the Jacksonville University biology department. After I get it out of me...

Halfway through the five-hour fifteen-minute flight to Huston, I pass out, and I don't wake up until Derek shakes me when we land. The two hours of our noon layover are spent eating and drinking at the airport bar until our flight for Jacksonville, Florida.

After my second cocktail, the buzz that comes on makes me feel woozy and more euphoric than I've been feeling all day, like I mixed alcohol with medication. I find myself being extra touchy with Derek, probably because I want to fuck him now more than I ever have before. Hell, I barely like Kody and I've been finding myself checking him out and imagining myself seducing him in the bathroom--fantasizing him fucking me from behind in a stall. And I don't realize how talkative I am until Claire says something about me being a chatty-Cathy.

I should probably avoid heavy drinking until I get this thing out of me.

Two hours after departure from Huston, we land in Florida. It's around 5:30 p.m. EST when we finally get our luggage and leave JAX International airport. About thirty minutes later, Derek pulls up to my apartment near the Jacksonville University campus.

"Alrighty," Derek says as we hug goodbye in my doorway. His touch sends bursts of pleasure across my back. "You sure you don't want to grab dinner later, Blue Eyes?"

"Yeah, I kind of want to just pick up my dog from the kennel and do nothing from now until work on Monday."

"I hear that," he says, smiling. "If you change your mind--"

"You'll be the first to know."

With a wink and a panty-dropping smile, he turns and starts toward his Subaru.

After I shut the door, I grab a bottle of water from my bare fridge, then I flop down on the couch. All I want to do is relax, which is crazy because, when I left the hospital in Iquitos a little over twelve hours ago, I was deadest on rushing to the hospital to get this thing removed from my uterus. Now, surgery is the last thing I want, even if it means I'll be free of this giant parasite. The idea of being cut open and then having the Amazonian Womb Feeder cut out of me fills me with crippling fear--fear that was absent when I was in the Peruvian hospital. The other reason I don't want to go to the hospital anymore is because, as a biologist, part of me doesn't want doctors to remove it, because I feel like I won't get the credit for discovering the Amazonas Priapus Uteroboscis. And I don't want it to die before I can study it...

If I have to be the one with a giant worm slithering around in my uterus, I want to be the one to get the credit for finding it and naming it. I need to study it while it's in me until I can find a way to lure it out of me so I can put it in a tank and study it... And if I'm going to observe it while it's inside of me, I'll need an endoscope...

I open my Amazon app and start shopping for one.

When I finally leave the house, I head down to the Walmart in Arlington Hills. Once my cart is full of all the groceries my broke-ass can afford, I head down to the pet aisle to grab an 8-liter fish tank. Then I head to the meat aisle. Once I spot the slabs of pork liver, I stop and pick one up. Liver is not only blood and highly nutritious due to the density of nutrients like an endometrium, but I saw a YouTube video of a guy luring leeches to a liver in a pond, and they sucked it until it was pale. If the womb worm is a sucker for a menstruating uterus, it might come out for this liver.

After stopping at the dog kennel to pick up my black Labrador, Sable, I head back to the apartment. Another wave of thigh clenching arousal builds on the drive home, and it's so bad, I have to reach into my shorts to rub my clit over my damp panties.

I take Sable inside first then give him some rubs before I put him in my room so he doesn't disturb me. Then I run back outside to grab the groceries. As soon as I'm back through the door, I set the bags down, wash my hands, grab a plate then slap the raw liver onto it with a splat. When I feel the Uteroboscis wiggling around, my vaginal walls clench like the parasite is demanding that I climax immediately.

After I wash the meat off of my hands, I place the fish tank on the floor, set up my phone to record my extraction experiment, then I set the plate of shiny red liver beside the tank before yanking my shorts and undies down in one urgent pull. Thin strings of glistening worm slime dangle from my engorged labia as I squat over the plate, dripping right onto the liver. My pussy gushes loudly as I plunge two fingers into my slick hole, and the squishy, squelching noise grows louder the faster I finger-fuck myself. Streams of goo oozes out of me as I enter a dizzying frenzy of G-spot rubbing and deep, fast fingering. I watch as milky slime glazes the steak like colorless honey.

It takes almost two minutes for the climax to build. I rub my clit vigorously with one hand while pumping my digits into me hard and fast until the orgasm explodes through me. My vaginal walls contract in hard waves, my uterus throbs right along with it. Pressure in my cervix builds as a bulge moves through that tight passage toward my vagina.

When I feel the womb worm's proboscis whip my fingers, I stroke it gently to coax it to latch onto me while using my other hand to bring the plate up to my vagina. I keep caressing the mouth tube while slowly pulling my fingers out. And when I see that the proboscis is webbed onto my index and point fingers while its tendrils branch out toward my palm, I touch my fingers to the squishy liver. More tentacles branch out from the mouth tube against my middle finger and touches the meat. Like it realizes it found food, the tiny translucent vines detach from my digits and spreads out across the liver.

A big smile stretches across my face as the proboscis webs across the meat. "Holy fuck, this is actually working!"

My legs shake from squatting for so long, but I dare not move. I just watch the white tube pulsate as the translucent branch tendrils turn pink from the blood and fluid it's sucking out of the liver, I feel the large thing throbbing and writhing slowly in my cervix, I feel its lower half wiggling in my womb, and I try not to Kegel from the sensation that feels more pleasant than it has since it invaded me.

"Are you detaching?" I whisper. "Oh-ah!" I groan when my uterus begins to spasm.

I lower the plate just a bit, and when it feels like the thing worming its way further out, I push as hard as I can as though I am trying to give birth. It doesn't budge, so I keep at it while it continues to feed. Over and over, I squeeze my abdomen and push with everything I have, straining so hard that I get lightheaded. The Uteroboscis throbs and writhes more and more violently as I try to force it out. And when I feel a big bulge in the vaginal end of my cervix, I slip in finger into my gash to see if it's coming out. I push all the way down to my cervix and I bump into the throbbing head. It's definitely protruding out a little further, maybe up to the base of its head, but it doesn't seem like it wants out.

"Come on!" I groan, retracting my finger so I don't disturb it.

I let it feed undisturbed for a bit longer before trying to push again. Still, it doesn't feel like the parasite is coming out.

Because its tail is probably still anchored to the roof of my uterus. This is exactly why it probably chose to root into the top of my organ, so I can push off of it to force itself down into my vagina to feed or whatever it's been trying to do after the last few times I climaxed, then it pulls itself back up using its anchored tail.

I wait, I push hard a few times in succession, then I wait and push again. I keep at it for a while. It's been so long that I'm drenched in sweat and my legs are trembling hard--I'm on the verge of collapsing. My abdomen is sore and I fear I might prolapse my uterus if I push any harder. So much time has passed that the areas of the liver webbed by the proboscis's tentacles are starting to lose color, turning it from shiny blood red to a dull, grayish brown.

Holy shit, he's sucking this thing dry! Is that what he'll do to me when I'm done menstruating?

"Fuck..."

When I feel it pulse and writhe hard in my cervix I push once more as hard as I can while I slipping my middle finger inside past its proboscis to feel if it's coming out.

"Fuck! It Feels like it's in the same place..."

Suddenly, it throbs really hard in my cervix then wiggles and twists violently as something feels like is pulling the top of my uterus. The head almost yanks away from my finger and I feel a bulge quickly sliding back towards my uterus. And when the pressure fades from my cervix, all I feel is the worm flopping slithering around and flopping side to side like an excited dog's tail, and it makes my uterus spasm so hard that it cramps.

"Fuck!" I cry out as I collapse on my ass.

I lay there on the floor of the kitchen with my hand on the base of my belly, pressing down on my womb as the worm bulges against my flesh, my abdomen spasming every time I feel it move. I just sigh then take few slow, deep breaths. Having this thing thrashing around in me doesn't even feel that bad anymore, nor do it bother me or creep me out at this point, and that's concerning. It's concerning because I'm afraid I'll wake up one day and decide that I'm going to let it live in me until it is ready to leave on its own or until it dies in there...

"Bleh..." I wretch at the idea of that large thing dying in my uterus while it's rooted in my womb.

I have to try something else to lure it out... Something alive and menstruating...