Amber 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having all my senses stimulated, I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I now tugged more deliberately. With each stroke, I watched her wetness build until a giant drop formed and dripped down her perineum and across her anus. This little bit of extra stimulation must have been exactly what she needed because suddenly her breath became short. With a couple more deliberate rubs of her clitoris, her knees began to shake.

At exactly this moment, I sped up as the tingling tension built in the base of my penis. With each stoke, I panted, moaning out "Oh fuck, Amber... Oh Amber..." My testicles started to shift as my ass clenched. With a feeling of numbness forming at the back of my neck, I was overcome with the first wave of orgasm. As my penis jerked up and a long rope of white cum shot out onto the floor, I exhaled, moaning loudly, "ohhhhhh, Amberrrrr." Each successive wave, causing my ass to clench and penis to spasm, expelled more drops of cum onto the carpet below.

Watching me cum while moaning out her name, Amber's own building orgasm spilled over. I could see her pelvic muscles contracting as she continued to rub away at her clitoris. Her legs shook and as the first wave hit her, she threw her head back, crying out in pure ecstasy. With each wave of orgasmic tension and release, her vagina contracted, dripping out a milky clear fluid that ran down between her crack, and onto the cushion below.

As both of our orgasms subsided, we were each lying back breathing hard trying to catch out breath. Realizing what we had just done, we both stifled a laugh. Amber spoke first, between chuckles while trying to catch her breath, "That was fucking incredible." I looked back at her and said, "Amber, I've wanted that for so long." With that, she stood up and walked towards me. I was still in awe of her beautiful, shapely, naked body. Stopping beside me, she leaned in close and gave me a long, passionate kiss before excusing herself to the bathroom.

When she finished and exited, I took her place. After relieving myself, I used a washcloth to wipe myself clean. I splashed some water on my face and exited the bathroom, still naked.

My heart sank when I looked into the room; Amber was gone. I could see the indentation in the loveseat where she had been seated, a damp spot still visible on the cushion. Based on what she had said, I couldn't imagine that she was upset. Maybe she decided to rush back to her room to avoid any potentially awkward conversation. Still, feeling slightly disappointed, I walked back into the room and gathered up my clothes from the floor. As I turned back towards the bed, I was stopped in my tracks.

There, in my bed, Amber was gazing back at me from under the covers. I could see her bare shoulders peeking out from the sheet as she was propped up on her side looking at me. Glancing at the floor, I saw her shorts and panties still lying at my feet. Any sense of disappointment was quickly forgotten as I looked back at her, knowing that beneath the covers was her wonderfully naked body.

With a smile she said, "You know, after all that, I didn't see any reason why I should go back to my room." With a smile of my own, I crawled into my side of the bed. As I settled in, Amber reached beside her and turned off the light.

12