Amber 06

Story Info
A couple fulfills multiple fantasies outdoors.
8.1k words
4.73
5.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

A few weeks had passed since Amber and I returned from our trip to Chicago. When she and I arrived at the airport that Monday, we arrived as coworkers who also happed to be really good friends. When we returned two days later, that friendship had dramatically evolved.

Arriving to the hotel on the first night, aided by a few glasses of wine and finding ourselves alone, Amber and I casually flirted with each other for the first time. Those seemingly innocent comments sparked something within each of us and we went on to discover that we had each fantasized about the other but neither of us had been brave enough to say anything out of fear of ruining our friendship. As we became more comfortable with the situation, the evening gradually progressed until Amber and I were eventually getting undressed and ended up masturbating in front of one another.

Over the next couple days, Amber spent every night with me. After that first night in, we spent the next afternoon working, followed by a romantic night out together. While sharing a fancy dinner, we spent the evening finding out each other's most intimate secrets pertaining to our fantasies and secret turn-ons. Sufficiently aroused from our erotic conversation, we returned to my room where we undressed each other, took a sensual shower together and then had sex for the first time.

Now back home, we both knew there was no way we could keep the frenetic pace of our initial fling. In fact, over the phone on our first night back we reminded ourselves of the need for discretion around the office. We of course would still spend our days working together, but we would have to be careful. We also agreed that we'd always go home to our own places; we felt it was best if neither of us started expecting anything from the other. We each wanted to feel like we were still working for it.

Over the following days we returned to our usual routine. Back at the office, we were assigned a new project and as we worked together we took our customary long site visits and got lunch out together. Then at the end of each day we would head our separate ways back home. But after a couple weeks, we were both aching to get back in bed together. We made plans to go out that weekend for a traditional date. I would pick her up at her house for dinner and then we would go catch a movie. In the back of our minds, both of us knew and were eagerly anticipating where the date would eventually lead us.

When I arrived at Amber's house to pick her up on the night of our date, I was surprised to see that she looked completely downtrodden. With a look of embarrassment, she explained that nature had different plans and she would be 'out of commission' for a few days. I was of course disappointed to say the least; after looking forward to this all week, I had come so far to fall just short. But seeing Amber feeling guilty made me feel even worse. I swallowed my disappointment and gave her a kiss and told her I was still looking forward to us spending the evening together. She was still embarrassed and I took her in my arms, kissed her then looking into her eyes said, "I didn't come here to have sex with you. I came here because I love you and I desperately wanted to spend an evening together."

Amber smiled and said, "Yeah, but we both know we were looking forward to that too."

I again swallowed my disappointment and said, "Amber, I waited a year to have sex with you; I can wait another week."

She smiled again and gave me a little kiss. Grabbing her things, we left on our date. We went to dinner and had a great time. Our conversation flowed naturally as it always had. We talked about work, sports, and just life in general. After dinner we caught a movie that we both agreed was underwhelming; but walking out of the theater holding Amber's hand, I felt like a teenager all over again.

At the end of the night, when we pulled into her driveway, we kissed and she invited me to come inside for a drink. I obliged and we sat in her living room sipping on cocktails that Amber had mixed to perfection. Finishing our drinks, Amber slid up next to me and cuddled herself under my arm. We kissed for a few moments and then as she cuddled back under my arm, she started talking about our trip to Chicago. She began by simply telling me how special just spending that time together was to her. I agreed and told her that I felt like that trip had changed my life. Realizing the importance of what I had said, she looked at me and smiled before kissing me again.

Amber then sighed and said, "What you and I did was nothing short of incredible." She then went on to reminisce about every interaction we had, providing lurid details of everything that brought her pleasure. Replaying those events in my mind as Amber spoke, before long I began to feel a tightness in my pants. Perhaps sensing my own building arousal, Amber placed her hand on my thigh and said she still wanted to do something for me. What followed in my conscience was an epic battle of will. Seeing Amber so eager to provide me pleasure, my body was aching to accept; it would feel incredible after having waited this long. But I knew that Amber had been looking forward to tonight just as much as I had. I didn't want her to relieve my pent up desire if I couldn't do the same for her.

Explaining my reasoning to her, I told Amber how much I appreciated the offer but said that I wanted our first time back to be great for both of us. She smiled that smile that I had grown to absolutely love. Giving me a long kiss, she promised me that she would make it worth the wait. As I stood to leave, I tried to discretely shift my pants. Noticing my discomfort despite my best efforts to conceal it, Amber teasingly asked, "You sure you don't want me to take care of that for you?"

With a grin as I made my way to the door I replied, "No, it's ok; I can take care of it myself."

I thought about Amber on the whole drive home. I was proud of myself for making the more difficult decision; but that decision did nothing to ease the ache I now felt in my groin. I arrived home and got showered off. During my entire shower I thought about Amber and the things we had done; and I looked forward to the things we would soon do again. My penis remained firmly erect through my entire shower but I resisted pleasuring myself.

After getting dried off, I walked into my darked bedroom and climbed into bed. The cool sheets wrapping around my naked, aroused body felt incredible.

As I settled into bed, I went to plug my phone in on the nightstand and saw a missed text from while I was in the shower. Opening it, I saw that Amber had sent me a picture. In it, she could be seen cupping her breasts from below; her fingers teased her nipples and she had a look of pleasure on her face. It came with a simple message, "I thought you might need some help."

Setting my phone down, I pushed the covers off of me and lied back. When I wrapped my warm hand around my now-throbbing erection I let out a soft groan. As I stroked myself, I thought back on all of the incredibly erotic things Amber and I had done. I remembered watching her masturbate, how she gave me a handjob while I fingered her. I remembered our shower together and the feeling of being inside her as we both climaxed. With one more image popping into my head of her voluptuous naked body, I looked over at my phone propped up on the nightstand with Amber's picture still open. I felt the base of my penis tense, my testicles drew up and all the muscles in my pelvis clenched. Then in one strong wave of release I brought myself to orgasm. I moaned out Amber's name as a glob of warm semen was propelled up and onto my belly. Each successive wave brought another spasm of pleasure before finally subsiding.

Laying there, feeling numb all over my body, I reached over to my phone and took a picture of my belly before reaching down to the floor and grabbing a discarded t-shirt to wipe myself off. Throwing the shirt in the hamper, I picked my phone back up and texted the picture to Amber, "Thanks, that really helped," and included a winking emoji.

She immediately replied with a kiss emoji and "Oh fuck, that's so hot." That was quickly followed by a second text, "Thanks again for how you handled tonight. I love you."

I replied, "I love you too, Amber. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Putting my phone down, I climbed back under the covers. I fell asleep thinking of Amber.

---

Another week had passed. Amber and I kept to our routine and life was good. As we sat at lunch on Thursday, we began making plans to get together over the weekend. When I asked her if she had anything specific that she wanted to do, she blushed, betraying that she in fact did have something in mind. Intrigued, I encouraged her to go on. After shifting nervously in her seat, she said in a low voice, "Well, do you remember what we talked about at dinner in Chicago? Well, I was thinking maybe you and I could plan some sort of adventure outdoors."

With a knowing grin appearing my face, I said, "Yeah, I'd like that."

When I asked if she had anything in particular in mind, it was now Amber's turn to coyly smile and reply, "Yeah, I think so."

Amber and I lived in Florida, but the town we lived in was on a portion of the coast mercifully skipped over by developers. We lived in what some considered "Old Florida," a vestige of the past when the coast was dotted with sleepy little towns before the resorts and high-rises came in to define the rest of the state. Our community was made up of a mix of older retirees and young families. We were still only a few minutes from the beach; but the pace of life was much more relaxed and it fit both of us perfectly.

When Amber finally spoke to suggest how we could spend the day together, she tried her best to play it off as if she were coming up with the details on the fly; but, it was clear that she had put considerable thought into the plans. She suggested that perhaps we could drive a little bit inland. There, in the center of the state, her uncle had some land.

The center of Florida is actually very rural. Where large citrus farms dominate the landscape, there are also vast sweeping cattle ranches and other forms of agriculture. As it turned out, her uncle owned one of these ranches. He never lived there but managed it from his home in Arkansas. A few years ago he sold off his cattle and no longer worked the land but still held onto the real estate. Amber explained to me how she had called him earlier in the week and he had reaffirmed to her that she always had an open invitation to go out there. He had told her that she never needed to ask permission and offered her the use of anything on the property. So with that, Amber and I decided to go explore and see what it looked like; this was going to be a proper adventure.

As Saturday morning arrived, I stood in the bathroom getting ready. I made sure to put on extra deodorant because although it was January, it was unseasonably warm. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a comfortable t-shirt, I grabbed a backpack from the closet and threw in a couple of bottles of water and some other random things. Going back to the closet, I grabbed a large oversized beach blanket and piled my things by the front door. After putting on some socks and a pair of well-broken-in athletic shoes, I made one final check that I had everything and loaded up the car.

After the short drive across town to Amber's house, she opened the front door as I was pulling into the driveway. Wearing a short pair of black soccer-style shorts and a close cut, thin, grey t-shirt that loosely huged her large breasts and curvy body, she met me at my car, gave me a quick kiss and asked me to help her load the cooler. Lifting it off the front porch, I put it on the floor of the back seat while she loaded a large shoulder bag stuffed with towels into the trunk.

With the car loaded, I got back in and watched her breasts bounce as she ran up to lock the front door and came back around to get in the passenger side. She then opened the door and turned her backside to me. The thin, smooth fabric of her shorts clung tightly to her beautiful, round backside as she eased herself back into the car. Sitting down, the shorts slid up her legs, exposing her full, luscious thighs. Her body drove me wild, and when she caught me peeking down at her legs, she playfully wiggled her hips before giving me a kiss.

After stopping quickly at the grocery store to get some subs and some drinks, we loaded them into the cooler and got on the highway. On the way there, Amber talked excitedly about going out to her family's land. She had never been there herself but her uncle had told her that because nothing had been on the land for a couple years, the place had started to return to its natural state. There were apparently trails that lead through the more wooded portions of the land, which he rented out in the fall for hunting.

As we got off the highway, we followed rural roads that wound among the citrus groves and sweeping ranches. I was surprised that for such a flat state, the terrain was gently rolling and quite pretty. Arriving at the address, we pulled off onto a makeshift driveway of crushed shellrock before Amber looked up and said, "Oh shit." She had forgotten the piece of paper with the combination for the lock that secured the gate that sat guarding the gravel driveway. A long fence stretched off in either direction. Just inside the fenceline a thick growth of trees seemed to ring the property, which stretched off as far as one could see. This plot of land appeared to be absolutely massive.

Pulling out her phone, Amber selected her uncle from the contacts and then holding it up to her ear, she kept repeating, "please pick up, please pick up..."

After a couple rings, I heard an older man answer. With a sudden cheer in her voice Amber said, "Hey, Uncle Mike. Sorry, it's me again." I could barely make out what was being said on the other end and Amber switched the phone over to speaker. I heard a pleasant sounding older man say, "...great to hear from you again so soon. What's going on?"

Amber shyly said, "Well, I'm sorry to bother you but I forgot the combination to the lock on the gate."

"You're never bothering me," her uncle replied. Then with a hint of excitement asked, "Oh, you're out at the land?"

Looking at me and smiling, she kept talking, "Well yeah, my boyfriend and I wanted to come check it out. We thought we could have a little adventure exploring around."

"Boyfriend?! You never told me anything about that!"

Looking a little worried she now asked, "I didn't? I'm sorry; is it still ok?"

With a laugh, her uncle said, "Of course, honey. I just didn't know you had a boyfriend."

Looking at me and smiling she said, "Yeah, he's pretty great; I think you'll like him." And then with a slightly embarassed look she asked, "So hey, one more question... do you, um, have any cameras watching your property?"

After another long, hearty laugh her uncle said, "No, honey, you two have fun, ok?" After a few more minutes of small talk they said goodbye and hung up. As she repeated the combination to me, I typed it into my phone and texted it to her so that we would both have it.

"Well that wasn't too awkward," she said as she gave me a kiss before ducking out from her side of the car. I watched her hips sway as she hurried around the front of my car. When she loosened the chain and swung the gate open, I drove through and waited as she closed and locked it behind us.

After Amber got back in the car we continued along the shellrock drive through the dense growth of trees. Coming out the other side, we saw the rolling ranch stretch out before us. The vast open land was dotted with little wooded areas and and the far half of the property appeared to be mainly forest. We followed the drive around to the left where it ended in a flat parking area in front of a couple buildings.

Pulling in front of the nearest building, we both got out and looked around. Making our way to the first structure, we saw that it was an open-front storage barn that was used to park some various machinery. Near the wall, I spotted a Polaris side-by-side with a little cargo bed. Checking the interior, I found the key still in the ignition. The engine fired up without any trouble and a glance at the gas gauge showed it was still almost full.

"Nice, I'll start grabbing our things from the car," Amber said with an excited look on her face.

Pulling the Polaris out from its parking spot and onto the parking area, I shut off the vehicle and followed her to the car. While I lifted the cooler out of the back seat, Amber gathered the blanket under her arms. Then moving around to the trunk I grabbed by backpack and started to reach for Amber's bag but she quickly grabbed it before me. With a smile she said, "I'll take care of this, you get the cooler."

With a shrug of my shoulders, I reached down, put on my backpack and carried the cooler to the four-wheeler. With the side-by-side now loaded, we walked over to quickly check out the other building. It was a larger metal structure with a wide roll-up door dominating the front; a smaller door was set off to the side. Trying the handle, it opened without any trouble and we stepped inside. As our eyes adjusted to the darker interior, we found it to be a relatively empty garage. A thin layer of dust appeared to cover an otherwise surprisingly clean concrete floor. Various cabinets and tool chests lined the walls while a wooden staircase led up to a loft that ran above the back half of the large room. As our eyes searched around the expansive space, Amber said, "Huh, guess we'll have to check that out some time. But let's go explore out there now."

Following her lead, we made our way back to the Polaris. As we stepped back outside, the heat became apparent. This unseasonably warm stretch truly felt more like summer than winter. It was definitely going to be a warm day but luckily it wasn't humid like it is for most of the year. Climbing into the four-wheeler, I again took the opportunity to appreciate Amber's legs as I reached for the key and started the engine.

We were both surprised by the speed of the little vehicle as we pulled away from the garage. The wind blowing on our faces felt good as we sped along the grass and over the rolling landscape. Reaching the top of each little knoll, we could look down and see various ponds that probably once served to water the cattle. Driving up on the next hill, we stopped and got out to look all around us. The land stretched out in every direction. The sounds of nearby roads had completely vanished and we suddenly realized how remote we were from anyone else. Amber clearly felt excited by this realization and suggested that we head over to a small wooded area to the right.

Stopping the side-by-side in a grassy area before the trees, we got out and walked. The undergrowth was cleared out so we could make our way between the trees without any difficulty. Stepping across thick beds of pine needles, we walked deeper into the trees but soon realized, as we neared the far edge, that there was nothing of any interest to see. Turning around we trekked back out.

After our jaunt through the woods, we stopped at the cargo bed of our vehicle. I opened the cooler and retrieved two waters and we stood there in the hot sun, drinking the ice cold beverages. After we both had drained our bottles, we stood facing each other for a moment. Amber was absolutely beautiful to me in that moment. Little beads of sweat formed on her forehead while larger drops ran down her neck. Small sweat spots had formed on her shirt and her skin was pale but flushed in the heat.

With a smile, I pulled her to me and buried my face in her neck and rubbed my hands over her hips. Amber whimpered as I kissed her neck and my hands grabbed onto her backside. Feeling myself begin to get aroused, I said into her ear, "You are so sexy. I could do you right now."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers