Amber 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away to see Amber's reaction and saw her smile. But then she pulled me close, teasingly ran her fingers up the front of my shorts and said, "You'll just have to wait a little longer. There's more to see and do. And then I promise... it's me who will be doing you."

I had to laugh and concede to go along with her plans. We both made our way back to our seats and got ready to set off. But before I could pull away Amber again put her hand right on the front of my shorts. Wrapping her hand around my bulge she whispered in my ear, "I can't wait for what we're about to do."

Amber then gave me a wink and settled back in her seat. I could only shake my head in amazement as I put the Polaris in gear and we headed out towards the back half of the property. There we found a small clearing cut into the edge of the forest from which a trail headed in either direction. Randomly choosing one of the trails, we decided to hike back and see what we could find. The cooler would be too heavy so we transferred the contents to my backpack. After tucking the blanket into a bungee cord and hefting it onto my back, Amber grabbed her bag and we set off.

The trail through the woods would probably have been wide enough for the side-by-side but we preferred to walk. Making our way down the dirt path, we kept to the rutted strip, not knowing what creatures were most definitely somewhere in the undergrowth. The air was hot as we continued to walk but the shade from the thick mass of trees above us provided a respite from the sun. Despite the shade, my body heat heat was still trapped beneath my backpack and my shirt began to stick to my lower back.

As I stopped briefly to shift the weight on my shoulders, Amber continued a few paces ahead of me. I saw the small damp patches of sweat that had formed under her arms and a damp strip that had begun to appear down the center of her back. I felt a flutter in my chest and hurried to catch up. Drawing up beside her, we continued to walk, occasionally coming to little hunting blinds that looked out over small clearings.

Setting our bags down at one of these blinds, we each took out some water and stopped for a drink. I watched as Amber tilted her head back to let the cool water soothe her throat. As she swallowed, beads of sweat ran down in front of her ears and across her neck. I followed them until they disappeared down the front of her shirt. As Amber reached up, undid her ponytail and shook out her hair, I saw a damp line had formed across the front of her shirt under her breasts.

Amber's gaze caught me undressing her with my eyes and I suddenly felt self-conscious. She smiled and playfully turned her back towards me. Looking over her shoulder, she then playfully pulled her shorts halfway down, showing me her panties beneath. I let out a little moan and said, "Ugh, you know what that does to me."

Pulling her pants back up with another wink and a smile, she nodded her head in the direction down the trail. With one final sip of water, we put our things away and continued deeper into the woods. Coming around a bend, we were stopped in our tracks at the sight before us. A small lake sat in the center of a large clearing in the woods.

"Wow, I had no idea this was back here," Amber said as she set down her bag and took appraisal of the area. Although inviting in the heat, we definitely would not risk going in that water. But the sight was absolutely beautiful. The dark lake was surrounded by a gradually-sloping edge and a clearing of twenty or so feet defined the bank. Looking across the lake, the thick woods surrounded us, providing us with a quiet, secluded hideaway from the outside world.

Grabbing my hand, Amber lead me through the scrubby grass as we wound our way around the lake. We continued around until we came to a clearing in the grass, which formed a broad flat area that extended from the edge of the water back to the trees. Stopping and looking around, Amber said, "I think this is the place."

We set our bags down and I became aware of just how hot it had gotten under my backpack. Amber watched, amused as I made a face and tugged at the clinging fabric. Then with my thumbs, I stretched my shorts and underwear while I awkwardly shifted my hips to try to generate some ventilation. Amber began to laugh and I suddenly felt self conscious as I became aware of her watching me. Seeing my embarrassment, she said, "No, it's cute. Come here."

As I walked over to her, she also reached behind herself and fanned the fabric of her shirt in an attempt to cool off. When I approached, I handed her half the blanket and we spread it out on a smooth patch of dirt and sat down. I sat with one leg tucked under me and the other out in front. Amber sat cross-legged and began to take off her shoes and socks; I followed.

After tucking her socks in her shoes and setting them aside, Amber, still facing me, sat back on her butt. Her knees were bent with her feet flat on the ground in front of her. Her legs were spread apart and she leaned back on her hands. In this position, her short soccer shorts were almost completely bunched up underneath her. The smooth fabric of the shorts hung loosely between her legs and her white cotton panties were clearly visible.

Amber knew that I was looking at her and she enjoyed it. When she saw my eyes settle on her crotch, she reached down and pulled her shorts to the side to provide me a better view. I let out a low moan as I thought about how her panties had to be completely damp at this point. With that thought, I felt that familiar first tingle in my groin and my pulse quickened.

Amber watched as I rubbed my neck for a second, and rolled my shoulders to relax. Then with another tug at the front of my shirt, I pulled the sweat-dampened shirt away from my chest. I shuffled my hips as I tried to pull the front of my shorts and underwear from my crotch to better adjust myself. Noticing Amber attentively watching me, I took my hand and pulled open one of the legs of my shorts, showing Amber the grey, sweat-splotched boxer briefs that I had on under my shorts. As Amber tilted her head in an attempt at getting a better view, I felt a little bolder. I reached into the leg of my boxer briefs and pulled it aside giving Amber a view of what she wanted. With a groan, she nodded her head in approval and I let go of the shorts, ending the brief peep show.

Knowing what each of us wanted, I spoke up and said, "You know, we probably should eat first."

Amber playfully whined, "Aww, do we have to?" Then spreading her legs again and biting her lower lip, she said, "I mean, you can eat if you want to."

"Ughhh, you know I will. But first, here you go." I reached into my bag and handed her her sub.

With a laugh she took the sandwich and said, "Fine, I guess so... but hurry up."

We laughed as we each reclined on our sides and ate our lunch. The conversation focused mainly on our shared appreciation for how amazing this entire property was. I mentioned that we were so far away from everything, I bet the sky looked amazing at night. Amber agreed and we made a mental note that a camping trip needed to be planned in the near future. Then looking around, we took in the absolute solitude of the lake. Here in this clearing, we felt a world away from everything, exactly as we had wanted.

When we each finished our food and washed it down with some more water, I took the trash and shoved it in my bag. Then turning back to Amber, she simply motioned for me and said, "Now come here."

Crawling over to her, I knelt with my knees astride Amber's hips, bent down and kissed her. As we kissed, she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up. I sat up, raised my arms and as I leaned forward, she finished pulling the shirt over my head. Then I watched as she bunched up my shirt, buried her face in it and took a deep breath. Looking back at me with the shirt still bunched up at her chest she said, "Oh yeah, I see what you mean now."

With a knowing smile, I leaned back in and we made out some more. As we kissed, I placed a hand on Amber's waist and began to slowly work her shirt up, exposing her belly. Then sitting up, I grabbed her shirt with both hands and pulled it up over her breasts and finally over her head. After tossing her shirt aside, I looked at her lying in front of me. Her voluptuous breasts were supported by a sweat-splotched grey sports bra that gave them an even fuller appearance on her chest. Her pale skin glistened in the sun and she gazed back at me wantingly as she pulled the sports bra over her head and threw it aside. Her breasts, freed from their constraints, flopped down and hung bare in the sun.

With a firm grasp on the sides of her shorts as well as the panties beneath, I pulled them down as she raised her hips. Working them past her knees, she drew her legs up and pulled her ankles free. Putting her feet back down, she spread her legs and leaned back, allowing me to appreciate the view of her naked body splayed out on the blanket. Her large breasts hung to the side, each accented with a large areola and perky nipple. Her closely-trimmed pubic hair sat atop the mound above her groin as her thick outer labia was damp with sweat. Her beautiful naked body spread before me was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

I felt my penis become engorged, my erection tenting the front of my shorts. Sitting up, Amber scooted herself right in front of me, then rising up on her feet, preparing to stand, she whispered in my ear, "I want you to watch me."

Amber walked closer to the water's edge. Then turning towards me, she squatted down and spread her knees. As she spread her knees, I saw the skin of her inner thighs peel apart, exposing herself to me.

Anticipating what I knew she was about to do, I eased myself to the edge of the blanket and stood up to be in a better position to reciprocate. As I stood, my erection pushed my shorts out in full view of Amber, who sighed and cupped a breast as she noticed the prominent bulge. As she watched me, I put my thumbs in my waistband at the back of my hips and bending forward, slid my shorts and underwear down, exposing my backside. Then straightening up, I slid the front of my shorts down, exposing my throbbing, erect penis. Letting go of my pants, I let them fall to the blanket before stepping out of them. As I stood there looking back at Amber, my penis quivered rigidly. The realization that I was standing completely naked out in the open air was exhilarating.

As she watched me, Amber reached down between her legs and with two fingers and spread her labia apart. With the sun shining down on her, the smooth pink flesh glistened. With her lips spread apart, and with a final glance to see me watching her, Amber closed her eyes, tilted her head back and with a long exhale began to expel a hard fast stream onto the ground in front of her. As she did so, she let out a loud sigh and looked back at me as I turned to the side to give her a better view. Relaxing myself as I grasped my penis in one hand, I began to release my own stream that arced before splashing loudly on the dirt below.

I had never had a thing for this before; but seeing the incredible pleasure that it brought Amber, I learned in that moment to enjoy it. It wasn't about what we were doing; it was the fact that Amber had an unusual turn-on that she felt comfortable enough to enjoy with me. That confidence and intimacy was incredibly erotic and I now enjoyed it as much as she did.

When we were both done, I shook off the last drop and she wiggled her hips a few times. I knelt back down on the blanket as Amber walked back in front of me. Lowering herself down to her knees, she kissed me passionately before saying, "Thanks for that."

Then lying back, she again spread her legs to me and began breathing heavier in anticipation. As I eased myself down between her legs, I could feel the heat radiating from her on my face. After taking a deep breath and inhaling the intoxicating aroma of her earthy, musky scent combined with her feminine sweat, I felt my erection quiver as I licked my tongue up the inside crease of each leg. The warm, damp crevasse was salty and as my tongue teased the sensitive folds along her genitals, Amber moaned, "Oh god yes..."

I then placed the tip of my tongue between the sweaty folds of her labia and licked up. Now burying my face against her mound, her pubic hair tickled my upper lip as I placed a wet tongue across her clitoris and gently sucked. Amber moaned loudly while my tongue flicked across her sensitive nub, then down across her labia to her vagina. As I settled into a pattern of going down on her, Amber reached to the side and grabbed my underwear. Bunching them up, she rubbed them across her chest before bringing them up to her face. As she inhaled deeply, she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck... this is so hot."

When I teased the entrance to her vagina with the tip of my tongue, I could taste her wetness building up. Pausing briefly to cover my middle finger with saliva, I smothered my face back into her. With my tongue caressing her clitoris, I placed my fingertip between her labia and let it slide inside her warm, tight vagina.

As soon as my finger penetrated her, Amber cried out in pleasure while I fingered her as I continued to go down on her. I savored the feeling as my finger slid within the warm, smooth walls of her wet vagina. With one more loud moan of pleasure, I felt Amber pull her hips back and gently push my head back up. As my finger slipped out, she sat up and passionately kissed me. Then with a gentle push on my shoulders, she encouraged me to lie back.

As I reclined and stretched my legs out, I felt a wave of numbness wash over me as I experienced the liberating feeling of the outdoor air on my naked body. Amber looked down at me lying on my back, my erection standing rigidly in the air. She coaxed me to spread my knees and lowered herself down between my legs. Putting her hands on the inside of my thighs, she eased my legs apart a little further and I felt her gently blowing on the inside my leg. I moaned in anticipation of what would come next.

When she saw my erection spasm as my pelvis clenched, she licked her tongue up the crease inside my thigh. I let out a groan of pleasure as she finished on one side and worked up the other. I then felt Amber gently blow on my scrotum before I felt her tongue licking across the bottom of my sack. Taking one of my testicles in her mouth, she gently sucked before switching to the other one. With one more lick of her tongue, I felt her wrap her hand around my scrotum and caress it in her palm. As she continued to rub my scrotum, I felt Amber's mouth close around my penis. I moaned loudly as she began gently sucking on me while wrapping her tongue around my shaft. Taking me in all the way to the back of her throat, she allowed her saliva to completely coat my penis as she lifted her head back up.

Looking up at me from between my legs, I watched her shift her knees up underneath her. Then as I brought my legs back together, she positioned herself so that she was now straddling atop me with her knees at the sides of my waist. As she lowered herself down and then brough brought her hips back up, I moaned as I felt her pubic hair tickle all the way up the underside of my erection. When her hips rocked back down, I felt the warm slipperiness between her legs slide across me. With one more adjustment of her hips, the tip of my penis now rested firmly at the entrance to her vagina.

Staring lustfully into my eyes, she eased her body down and groaned loudly as she felt me penetrate deep inside her. I moaned as the soft, slippery warmth of her vagina fully enveloped me. We both took a few deep breaths to calm ourselves and then she settled her hips back and sat more upright. Then, grasping her breasts in each hand and gently pinching her nipples, she moaned again as she began slowly rocking her hips on top of me. As she rocked back and forth, I reached around and firmly squeezed her ass in both of my hands. As I squeezed, I felt the walls of her vagina momentarily spasm around my throbbing penis.

She continued to grab her breasts as the pace of her rocking increased. As her warm, wet vagina stroked my shaft, I let out a long moan. I watched as Amber moved her hips with her head tilted back, her eyes closed, and breathing deeply and gasping through an open mouth. As she settled into a faster rhythm, I again squeezed her ass and this time, when her pelvis clenched down, I felt her wetness drip down across my scrotum. That unexpected sensation pushed me closer to the edge and I groaned, "Oh fuck, Amber..."

Sensing where I was along the way, she leaned back a little more and began to rub her clitoris as she continued to ride me. When she leaned back, the tip of my erection began rubbing against her G-spot. As each push of my penis against her spot caused a wave of please to go through her body she began loudly breathing and loudly moaning, "Oh yes... fuck me... fuck me harder."

I could feel the walls of her vagina tighten around my penis and I started thrusting myself inside of her from below. Gripping onto her hips, I gasped, "Oh god, yes..." Then when I felt the tension reaching a peak, I loudly exclaimed, "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

With one more thrust, I yelled out as my body convulsed and I felt myself begin to ejaculate inside of her. At the sight and sounds of me reaching my orgasm, Amber furiously rubbed her clitoris and then shouted out in pleasure as her vagina clenched and then spasmed rhythmically around my penis. Fully engrossed in her own orgasm, Amber moaned loudly as her head twitched and her body quivered. Then with a muffled squeal, her body shuddered and a small gush of fluid suddenly came from between her legs, soaking the blanket beneath us.

With a look of utter surprise, Amber's eyes opened wide and she looked down between her legs. Lifting herself off me, she rolled to the side and clasped a hand between her legs. Then looking down and seeing the puddle between my legs, said, "Oh my god, I'm... I'm so sorry. Holy shit..."

With a confused laugh I sat up and said, "Amber, what's wrong?"

Still embarrassed, she tried to turn away. Leaning around so that I was looking her in the face I said, "Amber, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean, I knew you got pretty wet but fuck, do you have any idea how hot it is that I made you squirt?"

Sensing that she was still for some reason embarrassed, I said, "Honey, think about the things you and I have done. We've gone down on each other. We've pissed in front of one another and then devoured each other's sweaty bodies. One of the things that I absolutely love about you is that we can so freely explore what turns each other on with no judgement or embarrassment. I promise you, what just happened is one of the hottest things ever to happen to me."

Looking back at me shyly, Amber asked, "Are you sure?"

With a smile, I replied, "Oh, I promise."

Then with a slightly more confident smile, Amber finally said, "Ok, good. Because that felt fucking incredible."

Giving her a long kiss I said, "Well, hopefully I can make you do it again soon."

With that, we both lied back on the blanket staring up at the sky. Feeling the breeze on our naked bodies, we laughed at the realization of what we had just done. I rolled over and after kissing Amber again I said, "Thank you for this. It was everything I'd hoped for."

Amber sat up and kissing me one more time said, "Are you kidding me? This was my thing too and it was amazing." Then with a smile she added, "You think I could convince you to do it again some time?"

Laughing as I stood, I said, "You just tell me when."

As Amber and I got up from the blanket, still naked we gathered our clothes and she reached for her bag. With a glance inside she said, "Well shit. Sorry, I had brought something for us but I completely forgot." Before I could ask, she then said, "Don't worry, it'll be good for another time."