Amber 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

Walking up to me, she pressed her naked body against mine and we kissed again. Then, shoving her clothes in her bag, she grinned and asked, "How about we just put on our shoes and walk out of here?"

Impressed by her abruptness and surprised by the suggestion, I had no choice but to shove my clothes in my backpack and slip on my shoes. As we walked along the path back to the side-by-side, we held hands and laughed at how ridiculous we must look. Thankfully, with no possibility of there being any other people in our vicinity, we were able to relax and after a while, embraced the feeling of freedom as we walked together naked in the afternoon light. Getting back to the vehicle, we each pulled out our clothes. Given the now-cold, soggy nature of our underwear, we both put them back in our bags and simply put on our shorts and then winced as we pulled on cold, damp shirts.

After a relaxing drive back across the property, in which the warm breeze helped to dry out our shirts and warm us back up, we arrived back at the car. After unloading the cargo area, I parked the Polaris in its shed while Amber loaded the car. Getting in, we looked out the windshield at the rolling terrain of the ranch stretched out before us, lit by the the warm glow of the setting sun. With a chuckle Amber said, "Yeah, we're definitely going to be coming back here."

I rested my hand on her knee as I put the car in gear and we made our way back up to the gate. I watched as Amber's breasts swung freely in her shirts as she got out and hurried around the car. Bending over to see the combination on the lock in the beam of my car's headlights, Amber must've sensed my eyes boring into her backside. She turned her face towards me and with a smile, reached around and pulled the leg of her shorts aside, briefly flashing me without her panties. Seeing that sight, illuminated by the beam of my headlights I thought to myself, 'My god, I love this woman.'

Our drive back passed quickly. Not much was said, but honestly nothing much at all needed to be said. As we rode back, I simply felt completely fulfilled. The day had been incredible and I thought about how lucky I was to have a girlfriend who I could be so open around, and who could be just as open with me.

Soon, we were pulling back into Amber's driveway. Shutting off the headlights as I put the car in park, I leaned over to kiss her goodnight. After a minute or so of making out, Amber pulled her face away from mine and said, "So, you headed back home?"

"Yeah, I need to go get cleaned up."

Then grabbing my hand that was resting on her thigh, she pulled it between her legs where her shorts had been pushed to the side. With my hand now pressed against the warm naked skin of her crotch, she whispered in my ear, "Are you sure I can't tempt you to stay?"

Locking the car, I followed Amber up the sidewalk. I looked at the beautiful woman guiding me to her door and again shook my head in disbelief. As we stepped through the front door, I could only wonder to myself what I had done to be this lucky.

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers