Amber 11

Story Info
Camping trip ends and return home.
10.5k words
4.76
3.7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

I slept hard and ended up sleeping in much later than I had been planning. In my mind, I had imagined being awake to see the sunrise but Amber and I stayed up much too late the night before for that to have ever had a chance of happening. Instead, as my eyes slowly opened, the bright light of day became apparent outside the tent. I immediately noticed Amber's absence from beside me. This in itself was a first as I had always risen before her. As I woke, I lied back without stirring just staring up at the top of the tent that Amber and I had shared the previous night.

Finally feeling my body awake, I eased myself up onto my elbows and was greeted by one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. The door flap to the tent was wide open and Amber sat outside on the beach blanket with her back to me. She was still completely naked but had another blanket loosely wrapped around her hips. She appeared to be just staring out at the landscape, sipping on a bottle of water.

I quietly slid myself out of the sleeping bag and crawled up behind her. Not wanting to startle her, I whispered, "Good morning, beautiful," as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her naked breasts in my hands. She sighed as I embraced her and kissed her neck. When I took a spot seated next to her, Amber handed me a water of my own, which I quickly began to drink. I apologized for not really planning out our meals correctly and she graciously shrugged her shoulders and said, "It's ok; we'll figure it out next time."

Opening the cooler, I said, "Damn yeah, those professional campers have griddles for making pancakes and bacon. All I've got to offer you is half of that sub that we were going to split last night."

That sub was originally intended for dinner the night before but we had quickly gotten distracted and ended up not eating at all. With a smile, Amber reached out a hand and said, "We're definitely not professional campers but if you keep doing what you did last night, I think I could learn to be."

With a smile I joked, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you; my ears are still ringing."

With a laugh Amber said, "Damn straight. That was incredible and I'll do it again." Then grabbing her sub from my hand, we sat side by side, naked in the quickly warming morning air, eating half of a day-old sandwich for breakfast. As I took the first bite, I was simultaneously satiated and then reminded of the immense fullness in my bladder. Setting my sandwich down on the blanket beside me I said, "Hey, I'm sorry; I've gotta take a piss so bad."

Amber smiled and said, "Well, sorry but you already missed mine but I wouldn't mind if you went down there by the pond where I can see you."

Always willing to let Amber enjoy one of her more devious pleasures, I walked awkwardly down to the edge of the pond. Then turning myself to the side so Amber could see, I took my penis in my hand, closed my eyes and relaxed. As I relaxed a stream arced out and into the air before splashing loudly into the water. This first one of the morning seemed to go on forever until the final dribbles landed between my feet and I reached empty. I shivered as I shook off the last drop and hustled back to the relative security of the blanket. As I took my seat beside her, Amber kissed me on the neck and thanked me for once again indulging her. I winked at her before going back to work at quickly finishing our makeshift breakfast.

When we were both done I collected our trash into a used grocery bag and then asked what Amber wanted to do first. It was now Sunday but we had all day before we needed to head back. With an awkward glance down at her crotch, Amber looked back at me and shyly said, "We really made a mess last night. I need to try to get cleaned up before we set off on any new adventure."

I started to reach back into the tent saying, "Well it's a good thing we got these wipes."

Before I could retrieve them Amber said, "Ehh, well, I don't think wipes are going to be enough. How about we leave our stuff here and head back to the garage? We can get cleaned up really quick then come up with something to do this morning."

I simply responded, "Yeah, babe, whatever you need."

Amber crawled back into the tent with me and grabbed the bar of soap and a towel. She then pulled on her old panties from the night before and grabbed a new pair. Crawling back out of the tent she hollered, "You ready?"

I stuck my head out of the tent and with a look of astonished bewilderment asked, "So you... uh, need any clothes?"

She held up the solitary pair of panties and said, "Nope, this is all we need this morning."

With a smile, I pulled on my old pair and grabbed a new one of my own. Clutching our remaining clean towel, I crawled back out. As I got to my knees she's said, "Oh, and we forgot toothbrushes but here, I've got this."

She tossed me a travel-sized bottle of mouthwash and we each swished and gargled. As I spit and rinsed with a bottle of water, I turned and seeing her standing there in just her panties, her gorgeous, pendulous breasts hanging freely from her chest, I asked, "You sure you're ready to go?"

With a sly smile she nodded her head and said, "It's just you and me out here and we're going to have some fun." We each then put on just our shoes and walked to the Polaris and started it up for the short trip back to the garage. Knowing the way back was relatively smooth, I drove quickly. The cool breeze at that speed felt energizing on my skin but I had to laugh when I looked over at Amber. She had her breasts in her hands, clearly trying to shield them from the cool air. Noticing that I was watching her, she said "Damn, that air is so cold. My fucking nipples could cut glass."

I chuckled and slowed the vehicle, greatly reducing the self-induced windchill. "Sorry, honey, I wasn't thinking."

As we pulled around the backside of the garage, I saw the large concrete pad and coiled hose, probably originally intended for washing machinery. Pulling up onto the edge of the pad we each got out and let the warm sun beat down on us; the heat felt amazing. As I stood enjoying the warmth on my body, I saw Amber out of the corner of my eye, slipping off her panties and stuffing them into the glovebox of the side-by-side.

The sight of Amber strolling around naked in the morning air stirred something within my and I couldn't help but let out a little moan and say, "Damn, Amber, you look so hot right now."

Rustling her still messy hair from the night before, she turned to me and asked, "Hot? I feel like a hot mess."

Seeing her dangling breasts with their areola and perky nipples, I felt the front of my underwear becoming tighter and said, "I'm sorry, babe. You remember what you said about that primal feeling last night? Well, I've got that now and you look absolutely stunning."

Seeing the bulge forming at the front of my underwear, she urged me with her eyes to join her in her state of undress. Keeping eye contact with her, I slid my underwear down and let them fall to the concrete pad before kicking them towards our vehicle. With my eyes closed and facing the sun, I took a deep breath of the morning air, I basked in the warmth of the sun on my semi-erect penis hanging down. From behind me, I heard Amber let out a similar moan and say, "Yeah, I see what you mean."

Opening my eyes and looking at the coiled hose I turned to Amber and said, "Honey, I'm sorry but I have a feeling there's going to be nothing sexy about this hose bath. That water is going to be freezing."

She groaned and said, "Yeah, I was afraid of that. How's the best way to do this?"

I waved her over and said, "Come here. Stand right in front of me and we'll do this fast. A quick slash of water, then soap up your junk and we'll rinse off quickly again. Fast and easy."

With a look of feigned disgust, Amber looked at me and said, "My junk?"

I smiled and melodramatically said, "Your beautiful flower."

Amber laughed hysterically and said, "No, no way! That's somehow a hundred times worse. Come on, help me wash my junk."

While I got the hose ready, Amber took a few deep breaths to steel herself against the coming discomfort. As I turned on the water and let it flush out the hose, Amber said, "Oh shit, the soap, hang on."

I watched as her naked body jogged over to the Polaris. Her shapely backside bounced as her hips swung from side to side. When she bent over to retrieve the bar of soap, her ass looked even more amazing. Finally, as she jogged back to me I watched as her breasts bounced and swung back and forth.

Arriving back in front of me, Amber looked down and seeing my now-fully erect penis, smiled as her eyes came back up to meet mine. She pulled me close and kissed me, wrapping her hand around my erection. I quietly moaned and she whispered in my ear, "It makes me feel so good knowing my body does that to you."

With a few more kisses and a gentle stroke of my penis, she backed away and said, "I just wanted to touch it before that ice cold water hits it."

I groaned and said, "Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts." Reaching down and feeling the water, I did my best to hide my reaction to just how freezing the water was. I asked, "You ready?"

With a look of fear in her eyes she bravely nodded and I started by letting the water pour across my crotch and then held it behind me and let it wash between my backside.

Amber laughed as she could watch in real time as my once proud erection withered and I suddenly suffered from a severe case of shrinkage. Through the icy pain I laughed and said, "You better shut the fuck up or this water is going straight to your tits!"

She now looked legitimately scared and said, "You wouldn't..."

I shook my head and said, "No but I'm really sorry about this." Then as I directed the stream of water towards her crotch she yelped loudly and quickly ran in place. After a few seconds, she turned around, bent over and gently separated her butt cheeks as I again sent ice cold water her way. After another moment I dropped the hose and she stood back up, breathing hard. Turning back to face me, she quickly soaped up between her legs building up a lather that ran down the inside of her thighs and she spread up over her pubic hair. Then reaching behind herself, she washed her backside thoroughly before leaning forward and handing me the bar.

I similarly lathered up my crotch and the cracks in between my legs. I made sure to soap up the front of my things that she had rubbed against last night. At last, I soaped up between my ass cheeks and made sure everything was as clean as possible. Then setting the soap on a ledge next to me I asked, "Do you want to go first or me?"

Amber reluctantly chose to go first and I picked up the hose. With a look of contrition on my face, I said, "I'm sorry," as I sent the icy stream of water her way. She yelled out again as it splashed on her crotch before using her hands to spread it around, rinsing away the soap. Quickly spinning around, she again bent over and spread her cheeks apart as the last of the soap was washed away.

I let the hose hang down as she grabbed for her towel and quickly dried off. While she did this I gritted my teeth and rinsed myself off. When the last of the soap was carried off by the water, I threw the hose down and shut off the water. Amber tossed me my towel and I dried myself off.

We stood together shivering while we waited for the sun to heat us back up. Despite the pain, enduring the icy cold water was somewhat exhilarating and now, as we stood in the warmth of the sun, we both laughed at having survived the experience. The sun quickly warmed us back up and we felt renewed. We embraced and kissed. Despite feeling warm again, as our hips came together our groins were still noticeably cooler following that ice bath. We again chuckled and walked towards to Polaris holding hands. As I reached for my clean pair of underwear, Amber put her hand on mine and shook her head. "No, you look perfect just the way you are. Let's go have some fun."

I could only shake my head in wonder as Amber laid a towel across the vehicle's front seats and we sat beside each other. Looking up and down Amber's body, I had to admit that this was definitely exciting. As I prepared to pull away, I suddenly remembered my dirty underwear lying on the concrete beside the vehicle. With a quick, "Oh shit," I leaned over and picked them up and stuffed them with Amber's in the glovebox.

Amber laughed at this and said, "Yeah, can't leave those there. God forbid someone finds them and thinks you were prancing around naked behind the garage." I stifled a laugh and she said, "Let's go find somewhere else to prance around naked."

I ensured to drive nice and slow as we made our way back across the sprawling countryside. Coming to a stop at the top of a small hill, we looked around and then at each other. We could both tell that we each were enjoying being naked out in the warming morning air. Looking down at my crotch she said, "Glad to see everything's back to normal. So shrinkage is a real thing, huh?"

With a nervous laugh I said, "Damn right it is. That was terrible. Sorry you had to see that."

Leaning over and kissing me Amber put her warm hand on my crotch and said, "Don't worry, what I felt inside me last night definitely wasn't shrunken."

I smiled and she leaned back and put her foot back up on the dash, gently spreading her legs. With a sigh she asked, "So where do you want to go? I don't really feel like crawling naked through any woods but how about we drive back and see if this thing will make it through the path back to the lake?"

I told her that sounded good but asked if we needed to stop by the tent to pick anything up. Giving it some thought she said, "Nah, we can explore around but let's end up back at the tent."

With a nod of agreement, I turned us in the direction of the woods and we gradually made our way over the rolling countryside. As we drove, Amber remained leaned back in her place, her leg on the dash, clearly enjoying the freedom. I felt my own desire building as I looked at her, realizing that I too was enjoying the experience.

When we arrived at the woods, I eased the Polaris up to the trail and realized it would easily make it along the path. Amber tucked her leg back in as we made our way past through the bushes and trees. Soon, much sooner than had we been walking, we arrived at the clearing with the lake. Uncle Mike apparently had his worker come out and trim the weeds, anticipating that we might return. Taking in the sight before us, Amber said, "Come on, throw on your shoes and let's just go for a walk around the lake."

I didn't need any more encouragement and I quickly slipped my feet into my athletic shoes and hurried around the vehicle to be able to help Amber out and hold her hand. She smiled warmly at my attempt at some degree of chivalry. We held hands as we strolled through the low-cut grass around the lake that seemed out of some fantasy movie. As we walked, Amber and I both commented that today was much warmer than the day before but again, because it was winter we had a reprieve from the usual stifling Florida humidity. Looking at the water I said, "It's too bad there's probably a hundred things in there that could kill us. I'd love to go swimming naked with you."

With a grin Amber said, "Well, maybe that house you and I get will have a pool... and a very robust privacy fence."

I kissed her on the neck and said, "Absolutely."

As we made it to the backside of the lake Amber paused and shyly asked, "Can you give me a minute?"

With a shrug I said, "Yeah, sure, what's up?"

She meekly proceeded to the water's edge, turned her back to me, squatted down and proceeded to let out a stream onto the dirt below. As she finished, she shook her hips and stood back up and joined me again. Pulling herself against me, we kissed and she asked, "Did you like that view?"

Reaching around and squeezing her ass in my hands I whispered in her ear, "I loved it."

We kissed some more before holding hands again and walking the rest of the way around the lake back to our side-by-side. Before taking our places, Amber again pulled me to her and we kissed some more. As we kissed, she rocked her hips, teasing me with her pubic hair and I moaned in response as I felt my penis becoming firm. We continued to make out as she reached down and grasped me in her hands, gently stroking to feel it complete it's transformation in her hand. As she did this, I reached down and cupped her genitals in my hand, teasing my finger tips across the as yet dry but smooth, soft skin of her labia and pressing the palm of my hand against her mound and clitoris below. She also moaned at we kissed and felt each other up.

Then abruptly pulling herself away from me, she looked down at my quivering erection and bit her lip. I could only gaze back at her longingly, my erection aching to be touched again. She grinned and said, "Good, I want you to want it, but you're going to have to wait."

I could only sigh and say, "Oh fuck, Amber. You're going to pay for this."

Now sliding into her seat she looked back at me and said, "Oh, I'm counting on that."

I stood there in the open air with my head hanging down taking a few deep breaths and wondering what I had gotten myself into, but also incredibly excited to find out. As I felt my breathing return to normal, I sat down next to Amber and did my best to tuck my still-erect penis from view. Seeing my efforts at some modesty she said, "Oh come on, that's no fun," and placed her hand on my knee to pull my legs back apart. As she did, my penis sprung back up and she smiled. She bent down, licked it once and then kissed me, saying, "I'll make it worth it."

I resigned myself to allow her to enjoy herself and just shook my head again in amazement at this transformation in her usually somewhat reserved attitude and started to drive away. As we drove along the remainder of the path, we came to some more clearings. Some were a little larger and also looked absolutely pristine. We both were impressed by the scene and I could tell she, like I was thinking of the many ways we could enjoy this secluded meadow.

Before we continued down the trail, I put my hand between Amber's leg's and teasing her said, "How about we make our way back to the tent?"

She whimpered in agreement and we continued on. Soon, the trail came out at the same place it had begun, having made a winding loop through the woods. As I turned to head back to our campsite, Amber rested her foot back on the dash. With one hand on the wheel, I placed the other between her legs and let my fingertips gently tease her for the drive back to our campsite. By the time I pulled the vehicle around the back of the tent, Amber was sitting with her head back, breathing heavier as I felt her labia begin to become slick.

As I came to a stop, she looked at me and with a smile said, "You fucking tease."

I smiled and said, "Tell you what, how about you and I go for another walk to settle down and end up back here?"

Still breathing a little heavier, Amber just nodded and we met behind the vehicle and set off over the next hill. Coming to the top, we stopped and closed our eyes as the sun continued to beat down on us and the gentle breeze blew against our naked bodies. Looking around, I said, "Amber, this place, away from everything, just you and me free to be ourselves, it does something to me. I feel like I can just let go and be with you and you can do the same. Thank you for this."

Amber smiled back and said, "Yeah, same here. I promise before last night, I never in my wildest dreams would've imagined that I would be shouting so vulgarly and absolutely enjoying it. And right now, all I want to do is have the most wild passionate sex with you and... fuck, yeah, I'm just so glad we can be like this out here."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers