Amber 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a nod of my head back towards the tent I said, "Come on, I want to see what's going through that head of yours." Amber grinned and we walked back to the tent. On the way back, I felt the sun beating down on my back and felt the first hints of sweat forming on the back of my neck and between my legs. Looking over at Amber, she too had small beads of sweat forming at her hairline at the back of her neck. I watched as one broke free and took a meandering course down her back. Her beautiful round ass bounced gracefully with each step, the pale skin with her little dimples shone in the sun. I immediately felt my pulse pick up.

Getting to the large beach blanket still spread out in front of our tent, we each kicked off our shoes. Amber came to stand right in front of me and placing her hands on my shoulders, eased me down and onto my back. With me now lying on my back looking up at her, she stood astride over me, one foot on either side of my waist. Looking down at me she seductively said, "Just relax."

From my viewpoint, I looked up at Amber. Although her legs were spread as she stood across my hips, I could only see her cute patch of pubic hair. Looking further up, her soft belly with it's little slit of a navel lead up to the underside of her large, dangling breasts. I took a series of deep breaths to remain calm as I watched her throw her head back and reach up with both hands to straighten her hair before shaking it back out and looking down at me.

May arms were laid out to each side and she took a couple steps forward, her feet were now in the crook of each of my armpits and she stood directly over me. Looking up, I saw her meaty outer labia with the thin, pink inner labia peeking out. The entire area glistened, a mixture I was sure of her previous excitement and some sweat from our walk. As I stared up at her, she slowly and sensually rocked her hips from side to side. Taking a step back, she then lowered herself onto her knees, her crotch hovering above my chest. Leaning her face down to mine, she asked, "Did you like the view?"

I could only nod my head and moaned out a "God yes, you're so fucking hot."

Then leaning down to kiss me she stared into my eyes and said, "I've always wanted to try this."

Anticipating what was coming next, I urged her on with my eyes. I finally gasped out, "Do it, I want it."

At those words, she lifted up her hips, rotated forwards and placed her vagina directly in front of me. With a few adjustments to her position, she lowered herself down and was planted firmly against my face. I took in a deep breath through my nose, taking in her sweaty, musky scent and immediately felt my penis get hard again. As I felt the throbbing in my groin, I moaned, allowing the sound to vibrate against her crotch. Feeling the vibration, she also moaned and began slowly rocking her hips, rubbing herself across my mouth.

As she rocked against me, I used my tongue to probe the folds on the outside of her labia. Her salty wetness tasted incredible and I again moaned. My tongue then rubbed across her outer labia before I took her inner lips in my mouth and gently sucked. At this, Amber cried out and I felt her press harder against my face.

I reached my hands up and grasped her soft ass in my hands. As I squeezed, I penetrated her with my tongue and Amber again cried out as the tip of my tongue caressed the smooth velvety skin of her vagina. As my tongue explored the entrance to her warm, soft insides I could feel her wetness running down across my chin. With one more lick of my tongue through her thick slippery fluid, I pulled down on her hips so that she would rotate forward and I could wrap my lips around her clitoris. With her now bent over me, I hummed my lips against her, gently sucked and flicked the tip of my tongue across her sensitive nub.

When my tongue flicked against her clitoris, Amber moaned loudly and I continued to gently suck and then lick her. As I did this, I let my hands rub across her ass until my fingers found their way between her butt cheeks. Then, with Amber kneeling astride my face, bent over and pushing her crotch into my face as I licked her clitoris, I gently rubbed my fingertips across her puckered anus.

At the feeling of this, Amber began moaning loudly and aggressively rocking her hips, grinding herself against my face. I rubbed my fingers on her ass and gently pressed, teasing her with my fingertips and she groaned out, "Oh fuck! This feels so good!"

She then lifted her hips and strings of her wetness combined with my saliva briefly stretched between us as she pulled her crotch from my mouth. After breathing only through my nose for so long, I now gasped for air as I enjoyed the view of her still hovering just above my face. Between gasps I said, "That... was so... fucking... hot..."

As Amber squatted over me, she reached down and continued to slowly rub her clitoris in order to maintain her heightened sense of arousal. As I laid back watching the most erotic thing I've ever seen, I reached up, grabbed her dangling breasts in my hands and gently pulled her towards me. With a look of surprise in her eyes, she looked down at me while breathing heavily. As she looked into my eyes, I pulled her closer and said, "Fuck me... now."

Pushing off with her hands from beside my head, her fleet slid down and her knees were now on either side of my hips. As she adjusted herself, she lowered herself down and slowly rocked her hips, rubbing her slippery labia against the underside of my throbbing erection. As she let herself gently slide against me she again reached down and began rubbing herself. As she teased against me, she looked at me and asked, "Do you want this?"

Breathing heavily and feeling my racing heart pounding in my chest I could only nod my head as I lustfully stared back at her. Seeing me nod my head she continued to tease herself against me while she rubbed her clitoris. She now breathed heavier and said, "I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want me."

Afraid that what we were already doing was going to push me over the edge I now shouted, "Amber! Fuck me now... oh god, I'm not going to last very long..."

Before I even finished my last sentence begging for some release, I felt as Amber lowered herself onto me, the head of my aching erection slipping effortlessly between her lips. As she lowered herself onto me, I felt the full length of my shaft slip inside her as the hot, wet walls enveloped me.

Throwing my head back as I felt the tension rising in my groin, I yelled out, "Oh fuck me! I'm going to cum! Amber please... fuck me hard!"

With that I felt as Amber started bucking atop harder than I ever imagined. As her hips thrust back and forth she furiously rubbed at her clitoris. After only a few seconds of this I yelled out, "Now! Fuck! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I gripped her ass in my hands as Amber yelled out, "Keep going! Oh yes... I'm so fucking close..."

Hearing her shout out like that again, I felt my throbbing erection tense up and then begin spasming inside her. I gasped for breath as my entire body seized up and released as the waves of my orgasm hit me. Every wave caused my penis to spasm sending waves of pleasure through my body.

As my orgasm hit, I heard Amber moaning louder and louder. I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down on my ejaculating penis and with a loud shout I watched as her whole body shook atop me. As her vagina spasmed rhythmically, she continued rubbing her clitoris with one hand and reached up, squeezing her breast with the other as she shouted, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... oh fuck here it comes."

With a final press against her clitoris, she lifted her hips, my penis flopped out and she moaned loudly as a gush of fluid was expelled from within her, soaking my lower body.

Amber held herself, squatting over me as her body shook and she gasped for breath. When the final spasms passed through her body she removed her hand from between her thighs and collapsed on top of me. Her body slipped as her skin slid across mine and she ended up lying flat on my chest, both of us breathing heavily. We both lied there, catching our breath as the tingling feeling still numbed us through our bodies.

When I finally felt myself returning back to normal I threw my arms around Amber and kissed her. We kissed as she lied atop me, my body supporting her full weight. We kissed passionately and then looking into one another's eyes simply laughed. Amber rolled off to one side and we lied there on our backs, staring up at the sky laughing at how amazing that was. I rolled onto my side and gently rubbing my hand across her belly said, "Honey, I'm sorry I didn't last long but you sitting on my face was so fucking hot, you got me so worked up without even touching me. Then when you teased me? Fuck, I was afraid I was going to bust just from that."

With a smile, Amber turned to me and said, "Good, that's exactly what I wanted." Sensing my confusion she said, "I've always wanted to feel what it felt like to sit on your face. I've... well, I've seen videos of people doing it and it looked pretty hot but I didn't know how it would work in real life?"

Encouraging her on I asked, "And...?"

She laughed and said "And it was fucking incredible. Just the feeling of straddling you, rubbing myself against you felt amazing. Then when you stuck your tongue inside me, then sucked on my clit? Fuck, if you just kept doing that I could've cum. But when you teased my asshole, goddamn, I knew I wasn't far from cumming."

"So why didn't you? Why didn't you just let yourself go and enjoy it?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I wanted. I wanted that to just get me going and then watch you as I made you cum while we fucked. I just wasn't planning on it being that good."

With a huge smile on my face I kissed her and said, "Well, whenever you want to do it again, I'll be ready. It was pretty great from where I was too."

We kissed again before sitting up. Amber took one look at me and said, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. That's..." then stifling a laugh said, "shit, you're going to need the hose again."

I jumped up and said, "No fucking way! Give me a towel and those wipes. I'll do my best with that. I've got a nice warm shower waiting for me at my apartment."

Laughing, Amber crawled into the tent and threw me a towel. As I wiped myself off, she handed me the package of wipes and I handed her the towel. She used it to wipe between her legs before tucking it to the bottom of the big camping bag that I had bought. After using as many wipes as I could to clean myself off, I stuffed them into the garbage bag and handed the package to Amber. She repeated the process and we were soon as clean as we were going to get out there.

I looked at Amber and asked, "Hey, do you mind if I get dressed before we pack all this stuff up? I really don't want to get cut or scratched."

With a feigned look of concern Amber said, "No, we definitely can't have that." She then laughed and said, "I'm kidding, of course, I want to get dressed too. Come on, let's go."

But before I could move to the tent, she pulled her naked body once more against mine and kissing me said, "But today, you and me out here like this was everything I've ever wanted. Thank you."

After getting dressed, we spent almost the next half hour rolling up our sleeping bag, folding blankets and shoving dirty clothes and towels into the bag. Then after repacking our tent we loaded up the Polaris. With a final look at our now abandoned campsite, as if reading my mind, Amber said, "Oh don't worry; we'll be back."

We drove back to the barn and Amber told me that her uncle told her to leave whatever we wanted up in the loft. We left the tent but I suggested taking the sleeping bag home. I figured it probably should get a good washing before our next adventure. Amber agreed and we loaded up the car before setting off on our way back to my apartment.

The first part of our drive was quiet as we both watched the countryside go by, reminiscing on everything that happened over the past twenty four hours. When I turned off the rural roads and onto the highway, Amber looked at the clock. Noticing that it was still early afternoon, she asked if she could join me for that shower I had mentioned.

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I was hoping I could convince you to stay for it."

With a laugh Amber said, "Convince me? Ha! Oh no, I'm staying."

After another moment I said, "Speaking of staying... I was thinking maybe after we get cleaned up, let's order pizza. You and I have some things to talk about."

Remembering our discussion from the night before, Amber smiled and said, "Yeah we do. Let's do it."

We listened to music and made our usual small talk on the rest of the drive to my apartment. Pulling into the parking lot, we unloaded my car, putting the dirty clothes bag on top of my washing machine and piling the rest of our things inside the door. Seeing the exhaustion on my face, Amber encouraged me to sit down. I sat on the couch and watched as she brought each of us a glass of water and sat down next to me. We each quickly drank down the water and then slouched back on the couch. Staring up at the ceiling, I then looked over at Amber and said, "Last night, today... Honey, it was perfect. Thank you."

Amber looked back at me and said, "Last night? It all started the night before that." Amber sat up and then straddling across me, sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. Looking into my eyes she asked, "Everything we've talked about... you, me, our future... you mean it?"

I was a little taken aback and said, "Amber, yes. I meant every word I said."

Then with a beaming smile she kissed me and said, "Good. Ugh, I love you so much."

As we kissed, I asked Amber if she wanted any more water. She agreed and mentioned that we needed to do a better job of hydrating when we're out at the ranch. I laughed and said, "Yeah, I mean, I've only seen you piss once today."

She blushed and said, "Oh just you wait," and threw back her next glass of water.

I again apologized for the utter failure of meal planning. Amber laughed and said, "Oh stop it with that. Babe, when you and I are out there, I'm not worried about food. We'll figure it out. But until then, I think we've got the most important part already figured out."

Amber then got up and said, "Stay there. Let me show you one of my hidden skills."

Regaining my energy after relaxing and having a couple glasses of water, I sat on the edge of the couch and with a look of interest said, "Oh?"

Amber grinned and leaning down to kiss me again said, "Yeah, I'm really fucking good at doing laundry."

I leaned back and laughed harder than I have in days. As Amber loaded the washing machine in the tiny closet around from my kitchen, I hollered back to her, "You know what, if you do laundry, I'll be your chef."

Sticking her head around the corner, I expected her to protest but instead she looked interested and asked, "Seriously?"

Unsure of her tone, I suddenly felt uneasy. But then she spoke again and I was filled with relief when she said, "I'll wash every bit of your laundry and even fold it if you keep cooking for me. It doesn't even need to be anything elaborate. You can make me a plate of spaghetti and as long as I don't have to do it, I'll happily do your laundry... and fuck your brains out."

I choked on the last of my water and said, "You drive a hard bargain."

Amber came back and sat on my lap again, gazing into my eyes with a relaxed, caring look said, "I can't wait. You are everything I've ever wanted and more."

I kissed her and she knew in that moment that I felt exactly the same. Still straddling me, I heard her stomach growl. Seemingly in response, mine soon followed. Amber asked, "You know, that towel and those wipes really didn't do a bad job. Do you still want to get a shower now and order pizza later or do you want to eat first and then you and I can take our time getting washed up?"

Discerning her own opinion from the phrasing of her question I said, "Well, if you can't smell me, I'm starving. Let's eat."

Amber smiled and said, "Smell you? Nah...you're just a little sticky."

I laughed and jokingly gave her the finger as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the pizza place's menu from the side of my refrigerator. Amber had moved to the floor, sitting cross legged on my rug. When I handed the menu to Amber she looked at it in her hand and turning it over said, "What the hell kind of time capsule bullshit is this? Paper coupons? Don't you just order on your phone?"

Laughing again now at her impromptu rant I said, "You know how much I hate that damn thing. In all the time we've been together have you ever seen me looking at my phone?"

It was her turn to laugh and she said, "I'm kidding; I hate them too. You want to know something funny? That was honestly one of the first things I noticed about you when we started working together. You were never on your phone. I never saw you just killing time on it and neither do I. So you know what? I told myself, 'Well, if he doesn't waste time on his phone, maybe he'll have time for me some day.' I guess I wasn't wrong, was I?"

With a smile I said, "Honey, you're much more interesting than anything on that thing. Come on..." Opening my phone, I pulled up the menu, ordered and paid. Setting the phone back down, I said, "There, proud of me?"

Leaning in for a kiss Amber said, "Always." She then sprung up to her feet and heading back into the kitchen asked, "You got any beer?"

I told her to look in the bottom drawer, which I knew that I had filled earlier in the week with her favorite brew. As she slid the door open, she laughed an impressed laugh and said, "Wow, you really pulled out all the stops didn't you?"

After popping off the tops and throwing them away, she walked up, handed me a bottle and sat back down beside me. Clanging our bottles together, we took a sip and savored the flavor as the crisp, golden beer ran down our throats. Amber let out a sigh and held the bottle out in front of her to look at it in the sunlight and then turning to me said, "Thank you, seriously, little things like this mean so much to me."

I suppressed a smile and tried to wink a confident wink but ended up looking like I was just about to sneeze. We both laughed as I managed to say, "You're welcome," and we continued to drink. After we both had drained half our bottles we leaned back against the couch.

Amber turned to me and asked, "So how do you want to do this? You know, looking for a place?"

I told her I had been thinking about it the whole drive back. I asked her if she had a preference, "Did you want to look to buy a house or build our own?"

Amber took another drink and said, "Honestly, right now, let's see if there's something that we like that we can buy. It's not that I want to rush, but I also don't want to wait to build. I have a secret I haven't told you yet though. When I tell you, promise me you won't get weirded out by it and just go with it, alright?"

Squirming in my spot, I looked uneasy and said, "Ok, go on..."

Smiling in an attempt to comfort me she continued, "So you've clearly seen Uncle Mike's farm right? He's obviously pretty well off. Well, when I decided to take this job in Florida... well, he bought that house for me cash and signed it over to me."

I had no idea. With a look of pure astonishment I said, "Well first, I hope you know that if had known that, it wouldn't have changed anything but... I mean wow. That's amazing."

With a proud smile she said, "Yeah, and I know it wouldn't have changed anything for you but the special part to me is that you wanted to do this even without knowing that. Now it's something I can do for you... for us."

I gave her a long hug and felt warm inside as she hugged me back. As we embraced I said simply said, "Thank you."