Amber 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's face then changed, as if she was concealing something she found funny but knew that I would not. Sensing the shift, I tilted my head and asked, "I feel like there's a 'but' coming..."

With her face betraying her amusement, she laughed and said, "But there's one catch... so last week when I was talking to Uncle Mike, I told him about you, about us. He's honestly one of the easiest people to talk to and I told him about my feeling for you. I told him what I had been thinking and that I had a pretty good idea that you felt the same way."

Feeling only a little nervous I asked, "Ok, and the catch?"

"Well, it was actually Uncle Mike who brought it up," Amber continued. "He brought up the idea that if you and I wanted to start new, we had all the equity in my house to put towards a place of our own. He was beyond thrilled for us. I thanked him again for what he did for me and he said the only thing he asked in return was... well, he wants us to go out there for him to meet you."

With our beers empty, I got up to the kitchen and retrieved us fresh replacements. After popping the tops, I looked over the counter at Amber sitting on the floor, waiting for my reaction. I asked, "How soon are we talking?"

I returned and sat by her side and as I handed her the new bottle she said, "Well, he was thinking some time next month. You and I have plenty of vacation built up, let's make a trip of it. My parents live near by, let's get it over with and then save a couple days for just the two of us."

Although I dreaded the sure-to-come, awkward family introductions, I also felt proud that we had reached this point. I took a sip of my beer and said, "Yeah, that sounds good. I'm looking forward to it."

With a don't-bullshit-me look, she said, "Are you?"

Taking another long drink I swallowed and said, "Yeah, I mean, kinda?"

Amber laughed and said, "I get it. Trust me, they'll love you. And it's a chance for us to take another trip together."

I kissed her and said, "I'm definitely looking forward to that."

After another couple minutes there was a knock at my door as our dinner arrived. Closing the door behind me I looked at Amber still sitting on the floor and she said, "Let's just eat down here."

Sitting down next to her I said, "Works for me."

We proceeded to drink a few more beers and eat pizza out of the box on the floor of my apartment like two college kids. Only these 'college kids' had careers, had done things to each other most college kids only dream about, and we were in the midst of planning the next step of the rest of our lives together.

As we finished our pizza, there were three empty beer bottles at each of our sides. I suppressed a long burp and said, "Sorry, but damn, I needed that."

Leaning back against the couch I felt my head begin to spin and laughed.

Amber too burped but did a much worse job of keeping it quiet. We both laughed and Amber said, "Sorry, that one snuck up on me."

Looking out of the corner of my eye, I continued laughing and said, "Nah, that was kind of cute."

We were both clearly beyond buzzed. Amber got to her feet and carried the pizza boxes to the counter as I did my best to gather up the bottles. With the floor cleaned up we continued our almost delirious laugh and Amber reached out, grabbed me by the bottom of my shirt and pulled me to her. As I stumbled into her, we kissed and I said, "Come on, let's get that shower."

We made our way into my bedroom and Amber gave me a gentle shove, pushing me down into a seated position on the edge of my bed. Leaning down to kiss me she said, "Don't move." She then walked into the bathroom; leaving the lights off as she knows I like it, Amber turned on the water to heat up and then walked back to the bathroom door.

Leaning against the door frame, she looked at me seductively and said, "I want you to watch me." She then proceeded to slowly and sensually undress. As each piece of clothing was removed, she paused to rub or caress the newly exposed skin or massage her exposed breasts. Finally, she turned her back to me and slowly peeled down her panties, squatting to the floor as she let them down. On her way back up she paused, spread her legs a little and bent over. As she did so, she gently and tastefully spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing not only her labia, hanging down between her legs but giving me the slightest glimpse of her ass.

I moaned in approval as she released her cheeks and stood back up. She looked over her shoulder at me and could see me breathing harder, clearly aroused by her strip-tease. Then walking over to me, she proceeded to undress me. As she pulled my shirt up over my head, she leaned forward, planting my face firmly between her breasts before shaking her shoulders and pulling back away. Then kneeling in front of me, she pulled down my shorts and underwear together. After pulling them over my feet and throwing them aside, she looked back up, my now firmly erect penis right in front of her face. With a moan of approval of her own, she stood up and took me by the hand, guiding me into the bathroom where a steamy shower awaited us.

Stepping into the shower, we both sighed as we felt the warm water engulf our bodies, a lifetime's difference from the shower we endured earlier that morning. After warming up, we embraced and Amber made a point to seductively rub her pubic hair against my hip, knowing how much it drove me wild. Then whispering in my ear she asked, "Can we do it again?"

Knowing what she was referring to I whispered back, "I'll do it with you."

We then both let out a long moan as we relaxed and felt the additional warm liquid between us and on our legs. We kissed as the water washed it away.

We now stood looking at one another, wanting each other so badly. Amber broke the silence and said, "Let's get washed off." I watched as she washed her hair and then soaped up a washcloth and cleaned every inch of her beautiful, curvy body. When she finally washed between her legs she looked at me and smiled, then reaching behind her, she winked at me as she washed her backside.

She rinsed herself off and then turned to me and said, "I'm going to get dried off. Come meet me in bed when you're done." Amber handed me the washcloth and stepped out of the shower. I took my time washing off to allow her to get toweled off and dry her hair. She then brushed her teeth and started towards the bedroom. As she disappeared into the dark I heard her say, "Don't be long."

I finished washing up and got rinsed off before shutting off the water and reaching outside the door to grab my towel. As I dried off in the hot shower, I tried to calm my mind as I wondered what awaited me in the bedroom. I got out of the shower, hung my towel up and brushed my teeth before opening the door to the bedroom.

As I emerged from the bathroom I saw Amber lying on the bed. She had already gone through the apartment and turned off all the lights but the room was well lit from outside light coming through partially opened blinds. I stood for a moment and just took in the beautiful sight before me. Amber was reclined on her side facing me; her body was just amazing. She looked up at me and smiled seductively. Then, rolling facedown she said, "I don't need a massage tonight but my ass is really sore. Can you help me with that?"

I crawled onto the bed. Kneeling beside Amber, I bent down and kissed her. Then, repositioning myself, I knelt astride her thick, beautiful thighs. Reaching forward, I began by just letting my hands glide gently over the pale, smooth skin that covered her luscious backside. As my hand caressed her, I heard her let out a quiet, satisfied sigh.

Then, as I rubbed my hands down the side of her hips, I massaged gently at first and then deeply. As the heel of my palm dug into the tender muscle, Amber groaned and gently writhed her hips. I continued massaging all along her glutes until her groans eventually turned into moans.

Hearing Amber moan as I rubbed her backside caused my pulse to quicken. With the muscles of her backside massaged, I grasped her butt in both hands and squeezed. As I squeezed, I gently pushed them in a circular motion. I then shifted my hands to the underside of her buns, just above her thighs and did the same. As I caressed the underside of her ass, Amber moaned again and rocked her hips from side to side.

When Amber then took a deep breath and sighed, I shifted my body down her legs. As I lifted myself up, she groaned and began to spread her thighs. I took up a spot kneeling between her legs and she spread them the rest of the way.

Amber was now breathing heavier and seeing her facedown, legs spread before me, I felt my erect penis throb with desire. I reached down and ran my fingertips up the inside of her thighs. As my fingers teased the sensitive skin higher up her leg, she quietly moaned, "Ohhhh yes..."

I continued teasing her thighs a moment longer. Then, I let my fingertips run up the inside of the crease at the top of her leg and then down, just outside her labia. I could feel the warmth between her legs and as I ran my fingers back up, Amber again groaned and then lifted her hips up as she shoved a pillow under her hips, giving me better access to where she so desperately wanted me to go.

After teasing her once more, I then let my fingers lightly glide across her labia. As my fingers touched her for the first time, she let out a long low moan. After gently rubbing her labia for a while, I let my fingers drift further down, across her clitoris. I watched as her body quivered and she groaned, "Ughhh yesssss."

I let my fingers gently glide across the area a few more times before beginning to rub her in little circles. Slowly at first, I eventually settled into a rhythm of rubbing her clitoris, eliciting little moans as I varied the pressure. With my right hand now occupied, I used the fingers of my left hand to again tease her labia. Amber moaned, "Fuck yes..." as I felt her lips become slick beneath my fingers.

Feeling her become aroused, my erection spasmed and my heart beat even faster. I stopped rubbing her labia and with my hand still on her clitoris I suggested, "Hey, why don't you take over this for a second?"

Amber reached down and slid her hand under mine. While she took over rubbing her clitoris, I shifted my position so that I was again kneeling right behind her ass. I grabbed her ass in both hands and slowly spread her cheeks apart like opening a book. Realizing what was coming, Amber moaned, "Oh fuck yessss."

Lowing my face right above her ass, I began lightly licking the inside of each butt cheek. Then running the tip of my tongue down her crack, I deviated to the side and just traced circles around the puckered skin of her anus. Amber was now moaning almost constantly as I teased so close to one of her most sensitive spots. After a couple more times teasing her, I finally let the tip of my tongue glide across her ass. As I flicked the tip back and forth, I felt her body shudder and she moaned, "Oh fuck yes, don't stop."

I could tell Amber was rubbing her clitoris even faster now. As I continued licking around and across her anus, she groaned out pleadingly, "Do you mind if I cum?"

I took a break just long enough to gasp out, "Do it. I'll cum with you."

I was so turned on by what we were doing, it wasn't going to take much to get me off. As Amber got closer, I felt her hips start rocking as she rubbed faster at her clitoris. I kept my tongue flicking across and around her anus. As her breathing got harder and her moans got louder, I took one hand from her ass and wrapped it around my aching, throbbing erection. I moaned as I began stroking myself.

Hearing me moan and knowing that I was now masturbating while tonguing her ass, Amber exclaimed into the pillow, "Oh fuck yes, oh god... ughhhh, yes I'm cumming."

I felt her anus spasm rhythmically as her body began convulsing in her orgasm. With only a couple fast strokes of my hand, I felt my body tense and then release as my penis immediately began spasming in my hand as I too reached orgasm. My head was thrown back as I groaned loudly with each wave of pleasure coursing through my body. While I stroked the last few spasms of my orgasm, I watched as Amber slowly stopped rubbing herself and her body stopped shaking.

With an enormous exhale, Amber collapsed onto the bed and her chest heaved as she caught her breath. I remained kneeling behind her but slumped down as I too recovered. After another moment, I ducked my head as Amber rolled over onto her back. I let myself fall on the mattress next to her and we both started laughing as we often do after a particularly good time. After we finally composed ourselves, Amber rolled over and said, "I don't ever want to get used to that feeling. That was fucking incredible."

I smiled and said, "I absolutely love doing that. Do have any idea how close I was just from what I was doing to you and seeing your reaction? Fuck, I think I came after five or six strokes."

Amber chuckled and said, "That was so hot though. I was going to cum anyways but knowing you were doing that back there while doing that to me? God damn, that sent me over the edge immediately."

We both collapsed back onto our pillows and after a moment, I pulled the sheets back and eased myself under the covers. Amber excused herself to the bathroom but returned after a minute and joined me under the covers. As she took her place, she looked down at the small wet splotches on the comforter, the results of both of our efforts. Turning to me she said, "I have a feeling I'm going to be washing this a lot."

I chuckled and said, "Oh don't worry, it's seen worse."

Amber rolled onto her side and said, "Oh really?"

Realizing that what I said might be interpreted to mean other women have done worse to it I hurried to clarify, "No no, I just mean I've done worse on my own." Taking a second I then said, "I don't know if I've ever told you this; I don't think it's ever come up before but Amber, you're the only person I've ever been with."

Somewhat surprised Amber said, "Really? But you're so good at everything you've done..."

I shrugged, feeling a little embarrassed and said, "Well, I guess I've had a lot of time to practice."

Amber chuckled and said, "Clearly." Then giving me a kiss said, "Well, since we're on the subject you should also know that you're the first guy I've ever been with. And yes, I too have practiced plenty on my own."

We both laughed and then embraced and kissed. Amber then said, "I guess you don't mind if I stay the night again? I brought a set of work clothes for tomorrow."

I propped myself back up on my side and said, "Amber, seriously, you never have to ask."

Rolling onto her side she asked, "So... if I decided that I just wanted to stay here until we find something for the two of us... that'd be ok too?"

Somewhat surprised, I said, "Nothing would make me happier."

We embraced and kissed some more. Then I asked her, "So you'd rather stay here than your place?"

Amber laughed and said, "No, your shower is much nicer... and you know your kitchen better."

I now laughed and replied, "I guess if we have those two things we can make anything work."

We proceeded to lie there in bed and spent the next half hour just working out the logistics of it all. We decided that every day after work, Amber would go to her house, grab more clothes and whatever else she needed and just slowly move her things into my apartment until we found something permanent. For now, we would also have to drive separately. We also conceded that we should probably at least let HR know at work. We remained undecided how to proceed with letting our coworkers know.

With all that settled, I set the alarm on my phone. We kissed once more and said goodnight before rolling over onto our pillows. As I drifted off to sleep I thought about how my life would never be the same, for the better.