Amber 18

Story Info
Amber and I spend a day snowed in at the cabin.
9.1k words
4.53
6.4k
6

Part 18 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers

Like every other morning this week, I awoke and turned to see Amber still sleeping soundly next to me. I rolled back onto my pillow and just stared up at the ceiling, thinking back on the night before. After a long and eventful day, Amber surprised me wearing lingerie and we had some of the most sensual sex we've ever had. Afterwards, we stood and watched the snowfall in the moonlight, knowing that the storm would continue through the next day and cause us to be snowed in. After getting cleaned up and ready for bed, we both fell asleep looking forward to an entire day together, all alone with nowhere to go.

Now as I sat up in bed, I looked out the windows and saw the snow continuing to fall at a steady rate. Sliding out of bed, I went to the bathroom and prepared for the day. I tried to be as quiet as possible but as I opened the door, I saw Amber roll over and rub her eyes. With a big yawn and stretching her arms, she slowly sat up while she finished waking. Still naked from the night before, I walked around and sat on Amber's side of the bed. Looking over at her with her large breasts exposed above the covers, I bent down and kissed her, "Good morning, beautiful."

She smiled and with a raspy morning voice said, "Hey, how long have you been up?"

"Not long," I said. "I was lying here thinking about last night and then I just finished getting ready in the bathroom."

With a satisfied smile she groaned, "Mmm yeah... last night was something else." Then looking outside at the falling snow, she turned to me with a grin and said, "Today should be a good one too." She then gave me a kiss and said, "Let me go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back."

I sat and waited on the edge of the bed, just looking out the windows. After a few minutes Amber came back out and standing before me, said, "I'm starving. Is there anything I can do to get you to make me one of those incredible breakfasts?"

Taking my eyes off hers, I looked her down and back up. Then when I pretended to try to peek around her, she smiled and turned around, showing me her pale, shapely ass that I loved so much. Putting my hands on her hips and turning her back around, I looked back up at Amber and said, "Promise me that I'll get to have my tongue all over every part of you at some point today and you've got a deal."

With a laugh Amber said, "You're a terrible negotiator; I was already planning on that."

We both laughed as I stood up to get dressed. I smiled as I looked over and watched Amber pull on a pair of sweatpants with nothing underneath and then slipped into a loose sweatshirt. I did the same and we headed downstairs. The feeling of things swinging freely in my pants was uniquely liberating.

Before heading to the kitchen, Amber and I went to the back wall and its floor to ceiling windows. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close as we watched the briskly falling snow. The bare tree branches now all had snow on them and the ground was covered in a blanket of white. It was a beautiful sight and Amber turned her head and kissed me. With a squeeze of my arms around her waist and one final kiss on her neck I said, "Ok, let me go see what I can do for us."

The first thing I did upon getting to the kitchen was to start a large pot of coffee for the morning. Then looking through the pantry, I decided to make another batch of pancakes, some scrambled eggs and bacon. As I got to work, Amber sat at the counter watching me. When the coffee was done, she poured each of us a mug and brought me mine with a kiss. As she returned to her seat at the counter and sipped her coffee, I looked over and caught her undressing me with her eyes. I laughed to myself as I finished cooking our breakfast. Putting the finishing touches on our food, I made up two plates and placed them on the counter. Taking hers and seeing a stack of pancakes, eggs and bacon, Amber looked up at me with a smile and joked, "Too bad you're a shitty negotiator. With a breakfast like this, you could've done anything you wanted to me."

After sitting down and taking a bite of food and a sip of coffee, I replied, "I mean... can't I do that anyways?"

With a smile forming on her face Amber said, "...I sure hope so."

We both laughed and settled in to working on our little feast. As we ate, there wasn't much conversation. We were both starving and the mix of the sweet syrup-covered pancakes and the savory bacon was exactly what both of us needed. I felt proud as little sounds from Amber let me know she was thoroughly enjoying what I had made. When we both finished, we leaned back in our chairs, completely stuffed. Amber looked at me and said, "I'm not sure if I can move."

I smiled and said, "Then don't. Just relax; I'll clean up." I stood and carried our empty plates from the counter. As I started washing the dishes along with the few left from the previous night, Amber came up beside me and poured another cup of coffee. She then leaned over and kissed me and said, "Seriously though, thank you. That breakfast was great. I really appreciate it."

I kissed her back and said, "I know, babe. How about you go relax over there on the couch? I'll be there in a few minutes."

Reaching down and slipping her hand into my pants, she rubbed my backside, kissed me and whispered, "Don't take too long." I felt my heart skip a beat as I watched her take her mug and head over to the couch. I watched her beautiful ass sway in those sweatpants as she walked across the room; knowing that she was wearing nothing underneath made it even sexier. Amber looked over her shoulder and completely caught me staring at her. She just smiled and dropped down onto the couch.

I quickly finished washing the dishes. Then I just stood at the sink, my mind wandering while looking out at the snow, thinking about just how lucky I was to be there at that moment with a woman I completely loved and with whom I'd had some of the best experiences of my life. Before long, my thoughts came back to the present. I topped off my coffee and walked over to the large leather couch where I saw Amber sitting lengthwise, her knees pulled up to her chest and a blanket wrapped around her as she sipped her coffee and gazed outside.

Setting my coffee on the side table, I went up to the fireplace. There was a large stack of cut wood to the side and after selecting some pieces, I arranged them and with a bit of kindling got a fire started. I stood back and watched it; within a minute or so, the fire had started to take nicely.

Feeling pretty proud of myself, I turned around and saw Amber clutching her mug in both hands, watching the fire and smiling. We made eye contact and with a smile, she beckoned me with a nod of her head. I walked up to her, bending down and kissing her, before sitting down on the end of the couch behind her. As I kicked my feet up onto the coffee table and retrieved my coffee, I reached my other arm out and wrapped it around Amber's shoulders as she scooted back and snuggled up against me.

There we were, me sitting with my feet up, sipping my coffee and watching the building fire. Amber was still sitting lengthwise, her feet up on the couch with a blanket across her legs and her back snuggled against me with my arm around her. We just sat there, enjoying the serene setting and feeling content just being together. Looking back and forth between the crackling fire and the driving snow, Amber sighed, "I love you so much. This is just perfect."

I set my cup down and wrapped both arms around her. Hugging her tight I told her that I loved her too. She turned her head and we kissed. Settling back against me, Amber sighed. With my arm still wrapped around her shoulder, I asked, "So how are we going to pace ourselves today?"

Turning to me with a grin she replied, "Who said we had to?"

I laughed and said, "Fair enough."

Taking another sip of her coffee Amber said, "Think of all the things we've done that you've enjoyed... things that when you think back on them you just want so badly to do them again. I want you to take me... and in between, you and I can just lie here together. Don't overthink it... just do it. I promise you I can keep up."

I pulled her closer and she turned her head and we kissed. As we sat there with a fire in the fireplace and steadily falling snow outside, I let my hand slip down across her chest. I simply rubbed my hand across the front of her sweatshirt, tracing the outline of her breasts. Amber whimpered as my hand brushed across her nipples. Taking her breast in my hand, I gave it a gentle squeeze and let out a soft moan as I felt myself begin to get hard.

Amber relaxed further back against me and I saw her pull the top of the blanket down from her legs. Taking the unspoken suggestion, I began working my hand lower, first rubbing across her belly and then down between her legs. As my fingers traced a line directly down and back up again, Amber let out a long, soft moan. I then just gently let my fingers slowly strum down and back up and asked, "So... what's one of those things you think back on and want again so badly?"

After a long sigh, Amber said, "I absolutely loved it when you bent me over and ate me out from behind... especially when you got to my ass."

I groaned as the memory ran through my mind. Then Amber asked, "What about you... what's something you've been wanting again?"

I hesitated for a moment and then said what was really on my mind, "I cant stop thinking about when you played with me back there too. I'm still kind of embarrassed to ask for it; but it felt so fucking amazing."

Amber moaned and shook her head, "No, we can definitely do that."

As we talked, I kept running my fingers up and down between her legs. Feeling the sensation muffled by the fabric of her sweatpants, Amber let out a long exhale and reached back behind her and grasped the back of my head. I sighed as she began rubbing my neck. By now, my erection was throbbing; I wanted her so bad. I took my hand and slipping it under her waistband, brushing my fingertips directly across her clitoris. Amber let out a long moan as I began gently stroking her.

As I teased and then rubbed her, Amber lifted up her hips and slid her pants down and then kicked them off along with the blanket. She then grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head and tossed it down into a pile with her pants. She was now lying against me completely naked.

Still gently rubbing my fingers across her clitoris, I let my fingertips tease down across her labia. As I got down to her vagina, my fingertips became slick and I then wiped her wetness up over her clitoris, causing Amber to moan again. After a while longer of rubbing her clitoris, she sighed, "Give me your legs."

I hesitated for a moment, not understanding what she meant. Amber then rose up onto her knees facing away from me. She repeated herself, "Give me your legs."

I suddenly understood. Rotating on my butt, I swung my legs around and lied back on the couch with my legs between hers. I then watched as Amber slowly scooted backwards, her glorious pale ass getting ever closer to me. When her knees were even with my hips, she looked down and saw the front of my pants tented up. She groaned in approval and started working my pants down. As I raised my butt up, she pulled my pants down to my knees and groaned again at the sight of my rigid erection. I quickly slipped off my sweatshirt and dropped it on the floor as she reached down and finished pulling my pants to my ankles for me to kick them aside.

I laid back on the couch and let out a long sigh, anticipating what we were about to do. Amber then slowly crawled her knees back until they were even with my shoulders, her ass now suspended right above my face. With a groan, I reached up and grasped her hips, pulling her down atop me. With my face now buried between her legs, I took in a deep breath and moaned as her scent drove me absolutely crazy. I could hear Amber breathing heavily and then let out a long, loud moan of her own as I licked across her vagina. With her wetness coating my tongue I sighed, "Fuck... I love doing this."

After licking my tongue across her a few times, I used the tip of my tongue to penetrate between her lips and tease the sensitive entrance to her vagina. Amber's body shook and she exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes..." and then she laid forward. I felt her mouth engulf my penis and my body quivered as I moaned loudly. We were both moaning and our bodies writhed as Amber laid atop me. I wrapped my arms around her hips and buried my face deeper into her as my tongue explored and teased every inch of her warm, wet folds. I could feel her breasts pushing against me and rubbing across my belly as she worked her mouth up and down my erection. Then, when I felt her suck on me while wrapping her tongue around my shaft I moaned out, "Ughh... you're so fucking good at this."

Soon, I could feel the tension rising in my pelvis. Knowing I was getting close and wanting to get Amber there too, I licked my middle finger. After reaching up and teasing it across her a couple times, I slipped it inside. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as my finger slipped deeper between the warm, soft walls of her vagina. A moment later, she exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes! Don't stop!"

With my tongue still working across her clitoris, I worked my finger, coated in her hot, slippery juices, in and out. Placing my lips around her clitoris and flicking my tongue against it, I curled my finger and rubbed against the soft, sensitive tissue of her G-spot. As my finger stroked her, she began panting, then her whole body tensed. With one more stroke of my finger her legs clamped down on my head and her body collapsed on top of me, shaking as she moaned out, "Oh fuck yesssss...." The walls of her vagina spasmed and she bucked her hips and grunted with each wave of her orgasm.

As soon as the last wave passed, she took my penis back in her mouth. With her lips around the head she began gently sucking as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and began jerking me off. I could only moan out, "Oh Amberrrrr..." as I felt my body tense and then start convulsing as my penis spasmed and I began ejaculating. Amber didn't stop sucking on me, her hand stroking me throughout my entire orgasm. With every twitch, my body felt numb and I moaned out in ecstasy. When it finally subsided, I let out a long exhale and Amber collapsed back atop me. We laid there, breathing heavily as we caught our breath.

After we both recovered, Amber reached down and grabbed the blanket and spun around, lying down next to me. As she covered both of us up, I wrapped my arms around her and she draped a leg across mine. She then rested her head on my chest and we laid there, holding each other in front of the crackling fire as the snow continued falling outside.

We must've laid there for a half hour, our naked bodies snuggled together. Then Amber put her head next to mine and whispered, "That was so fucking hot."

I chuckled and hugged her tighter and said, "That's one of my favorite things to do with you."

Amber just smiled and said, "I know."

We kissed and then laid back watching the fire a while longer. After a few more minutes, Amber sat up and looking back down at me said, "Well, we've got a whole cabin to ourselves. What do you want to do now?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I think I've had enough coffee for one day. I don't even know what time it is but do you want to split a bottle of wine with me and just sit in the hot tub for a while?"

With a big smile forming on her face, Amber stood and just nodded. Taking my hands, she helped me up from the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She then said, "Let me go to the bathroom real quick while you get the drinks and then we'll go upstairs."

With another kiss, she disappeared into the downstairs half bath and I went into the kitchen to get what we needed, as well as survey the refrigerator for potential options for dinner later. Grabbing a chilled bottle and two cups, I turned around as Amber came around the corner. Although I had seen it so many other times, I still stopped and marveled at her naked body. Seeing me watching her, she smiled then slowly walked up and wrapped her arms around me. Pulling herself up against me she asked, "Do you want me to go put my bathing suit on or should we just skip that step?"

Reaching around and grasping her backside in my hands, I said, "As sexy as you look in it, I think I like this better."

With a grin, Amber turned around and started walking towards the stairs. Making a brief stop to pick up our clothes, Amber carried them upstairs. I followed behind, enjoying the view. While Amber made the bed and folded our clothes for later, I briefly ventured out onto the back deck to turn the heat up on the hot tub.

Rushing back in from the cold I stood there shivering, covering myself with my hands to hide my unimpressive shrinkage. Amber laughed and said, "Oh come on, don't be shy."

"Yeah, that's what I'm trying to tell it; but it's gone away to hide!" I responded with exaggerated exasperation.

Amber fell back on the bed laughing. When she sat up she playfully squeezed her breasts and briefly spread her legs, asking, "Will this help it come back?"

Taken by surprise, but clearly appreciative of the view, I grinned and just shook my head. Walking back into the room I said, "I've got an idea. The hot tub will be fine but the sprint when we get out will be pretty brutal. How about I fill the bath tub halfway with really hot water? It'll cool a bit while we're outside but then it won't take long to fill up when we get back and we can soak in there to warm back up."

With a surprised smile Amber said, "Yeah, that could definitely be fun."

My grin told her that I was already a step ahead of her in that thought. I went into the bathroom and filled the tub halfway with scalding hot water and then grabbed a couple dry towels before walking back into the bedroom. Then walking up in front of Amber, I bent down and kissed her saying, "Have I told you this week yet that you're incredibly sexy?"

Amber whimpered and said, "You might have; but I don't mind hearing it again."

We both chuckled and kissed some more. Looking down, Amber said, "I think you've recovered from the cold." She playfully stroked her fingers against my semi-erect penis, causing me to groan. Then standing up, she said, "Come on, we've got some wine to drink."

I followed Amber to the door, rubbing my hands against her backside as we walked. We each wrapped up in a towel and prepared for the quick race to the side of the hot tub. Counting down from three, she threw the door open, we hurried to the side, tossed our towels on a chair and both jumped into the hot, bubbling water.

We both sighed as we sank down into the water, putting our heads under briefly to get completely warmed up. Popping back up, we each settled into seats next to each other and looked out at the falling snow, which had definitely slowed but was still a beautiful sight from the comfort of the hot tub. I turned around and prepared our drinks, then handed one to Amber. She held her cup up to mine and toasted, "To the best pre-wedding honeymoon ever."

We laughed as we both took a long sip of the chilled sparkling wine. Settling back into our places next to each other I asked, "So are you still sure about the non-wedding?"

Amber turned to me and said, "Completely. Really, it's what I want if you're still ok with it."

I took another sip of my drink and said, "Yeah, it's fine with me." Then continuing, I added, "I've actually been thinking about it and I might have an idea; tell me what you think. When we get back home, let's meet with Mike's realtor and try to find a lot that we really like. Once we've decided, let's fly Mike down. He can see what we've chosen and then while he's there, he can watch as you and I make it official and then we'll go out to a really nice dinner. You can invite your parents too if you want. It's up to you."

jkpolk
jkpolk
42 Followers