Amber 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a big smile Amber said, "That would be perfect. Yes, absolutely." She then leaned over and gave me a long kiss.

We then sat back, sipping our wine. Unlike last time, we weren't racing through the bottle to get drunk. We were just relaxing, enjoying the view and each other's company. With a satisfied sigh, Amber said, "I know you didn't plan the snow but even without it, this has been the most romantic week here with you. Thank you for this. You have no idea how special this has made me feel."

I smiled and said, "You deserve all this and more."

She then slid around and straddling my legs we kissed. I rubbed her back as we made out. Then with a smile and one final kiss, she settled back into her seat and we sat there just completely content watching the wintery scene. After a while Amber spoke up, "Do you ever wonder why I enjoy sex so much?"

Surprised by the question, I took a big sip of my drink and said, "I uhh... well, I've never really thought about it but I've noticed and I sure as hell don't mind."

Laughing and taking another big sip of her own, Amber said, "Well, growing up I was never an attractive girl. I never had a boyfriend... or girlfriend if that's what you're thinking! I was just the girl who played sports and dressed plainly because that was what I was comfortable in. I saw all my friends with boyfriends and wondered what it would be like. I spent a lot of time thinking about it... a lot of time alone in my room. It felt so good but I was convinced I'd never have that with anyone else. Well... then when you and I got together, I finally had a chance to experience that and it was better than I could've ever imagined. But something weird happened. For as amazing as it felt to finally live out those fantasies that I'd had for so long, being with you and having someone just love me felt even better. Just being with you, like we are now, felt better than anything else. It feels so good being with you that the sex is just a natural extension of that." After a pause she turned to me and asked, "Is that weird?"

I scooted right next to her and put my arm around her, pulling her close to me and resting her head on my shoulder. I said, "No... it's not weird at all. It's exactly how I feel with you too." We sat there in silence for a minute and I then said, "I'm sorry you felt that way for so long but you'll never feel like that again."

We again kissed and I heard Amber sniff back a tear. I looked concerned but Amber smiled and said, "Sorry, these are happy tears." She then dunked her head under water. Rising back up she wiped her face and said with a smile, "Enough of that."

Then turning to me she said, "Now you... do you feel better after last night about being yourself with me?"

I had to take another drink to buy myself some time to answer her. I then said, "Yeah... I was always taught to be... I don't know... respectful? I don't want to make you feel like a slut or make you feel like I'm just using you. I guess that's why I have a hard time just spontaneously initiating things. Last night felt awesome, just letting go and doing what I wanted and seeing you enjoy it. But in a way it was easy because you pretty much gave me permission to do that beforehand. I know it kind of kills the spontaneity if I ask you first but I don't ever want to feel like I'm forcing you to do something you don't want to."

Amber then slid back around and straddled atop me again. Looking lovingly into my eyes, she then put her head next to mine and whispered, "Sometimes I like when you treat me like a slut." Then smiling she said, "I know you respect me. I know you love me. And I couldn't imagine anyone being able to tenderly make love to me like you do. But sometimes I want you to just passionately take me when you want it. Trust me; I'll be ready. And I'll promise you something now and I want you to remember this. If you feel like it, and you want me... in the tiny tiny chance that I can't then, I'll take care of you and there will never be any judgement and I'll never make you feel bad for trying. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head and then she said, "But when you just want us to do it nice and slow, I fucking love that too so please... don't ever worry about that. Ok?"

I reached up and pulled her to me and we kissed for what seemed like forever. She then settled back down next to me and we sat there, enjoying the view and the peaceful seclusion of our little mountain hideaway. Long after the bottle was empty and our cups sat discarded to to the side, I looked at Amber with a mischievous grin of my own and asked, "Have you had enough of the hot tub? I want to get you in that bathtub."

Amber just wrapped her arms around me and groaned, "Fuck yeah..."

With that we dunked our heads underwater one more time and then jumped out and wrapped ourselves in our towels. I grabbed the empty bottle of wine on the way inside and we rushed back in from the cold. When I got to the bathroom, the water in the tub was still warm. I turned on the faucet and finished filling the tub while Amber went to the toilet. Looking up at me sheepishly she said, "Sorry, I figured you didn't want me doing that in the tub."

I laughed and said, "No, I don't think we're there yet."

When she finished, I quickly relieved myself and then retrieved the soap and shampoo from the shower. Testing the water, I lowered myself into the tub first and sighed as the water was at just the right temperature. Then reaching up, I took Amber's hand and helped her into the tub, guiding her to sit between my legs with her back up against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, enjoying the feeling of her naked body against mine. She relaxed, lying her head back on my shoulder and we kissed. As we kissed, I took her breasts and cradled them in my hands before gently rubbing them. Amber sighed as I caressed her, purposely staying away from her nipples for the time being.

She took a deep breath and sighed again as my hands rubbed across her belly, and then up and down her sides and over her sexy, shapely hips. Amber then let out a soft moan and smiled as she felt my now-erect penis push against her back. I just wrapped my arms around her waist and held her while kissing her neck, causing her to moan softly again. As I held her she said, "You know the worst part of hot tubs and bathtubs? You've got me so fucking horny but I can't get wet. The water screws it up."

Whispering in her ear I said, "Just relax. I have a plan for that."

I saw her smile as she rested her head back on my shoulder. Reaching down and retrieving the soap and a washcloth, I proceeded to start washing her back. She sighed and softly moaned as I massaged while bathing her. She then leaned back against me and let out a long moan as I washed her large breasts, allowing my hands to rub her hardened nipples.

After washing her belly and the tops of her thighs, I told her to turn around. She was now sitting with her back against the far side of the large tub, her legs outstretched towards me. Before I could start back on her, she crawled back towards me. Straddling my legs with my erect penis brushing tantalizingly against her trimmed pubic hair, Amber took the washcloth and began rubbing my chest. I sank back against tub and let out a long sigh as she washed my chest and abs. I then moaned as she scooted closer and my erection now rubbed directly against her labia. Grinning as she teased me, she reached around and washed my back as I leaned forward. After working her way up and briefly rubbing my neck, I settled back and just gazed up at the sight of Amber and her large, beautiful, soapy breasts, straddled across me.

With a seductive smile, she rocked her hips a couple times, rubbing herself against me before scooting back and settling against the far side of the tub. This time, when she stretched her legs out I took one of her feet in my hands. After washing it, I began gently rubbing her whole foot before massaging her heel, eliciting a groan. When I rubbed my thumb up her arch she tilted her head back and moaned, "Oh fuck... why does that feel so good..."

Bringing her foot up above the water, I rubbed her heel again but this time, when I rubbed her arch, I tried licking and then sucking on her toe. Amber's head was thrown back and she gasped out, "Oh ffffffuck yessss."

As I lowered her foot back down, she gazed back at me through narrowed eyes and asked, "How the fuck did you know to do that?"

With a shrug I just said, "I guess I just did what I wanted."

With a grin on her face, she lifted her other foot up and said, "Well then do it again because that was fucking awesome."

Taking her other foot in my hand, I repeated the process only this time, knowing it would be well received, I spent longer licking and sucking on her. When I set her foot back down, Amber was breathing harder and sighed, "I didn't even know that was a thing for me..."

I just smiled and started washing my way up her legs. After briefly massaging her calves, I worked my way up, slowing when I got to her thighs. As I then worked tantalizingly slowly up her leg, she moaned and sighed as I got higher up. When my hands were just inches from giving her the release she so desperately wanted, she gasped between heavy breaths, "Fuck... I want you so bad right now..."

With a grin I let my soapy hand rub all the way up her groin and she exclaimed, "Oh god yes..."

I scooted closer, kneeling between her legs in order to better reach her. My fingertips rubbed up across her puffy lips and finally across the swollen nub of her clitoris. Amber tilted her head back and moaned loudly as my fingers gently circled her most sensitive spot. Kneeling before her, my throbbing erection stuck just above the water. Looking down and seeing it, Amber groaned and then soaped up her hand. I let out a long loud moan as she wrapped her soapy hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it a couple times. I just slumped my head and breathed heavily when she then reached down and took my scrotum in her hand, gently massaging my balls. But when she leaned forward and her hand slipped between my butt crack, my body shuddered and I let out a long grunt as she smiled at me while rubbing her soapy hand across my anus.

I collapsed back down into the water as Amber smiled seductively back at me. Sliding back against my end of the tub, I looked back at her. We were both breathing harder, each of us clearly wanting more.

After calming myself with a few more deep breaths, I beckoned Amber with my finger. She rose up onto her knees and crawled towards me. She crawled all the way up until she was straddling me and then bent down and we began kissing passionately. As we made out though, I put my hands on her hips and backing my face away, guided her to turn around. With Amber now kneeling astride my legs facing away from me, I soaped up my hands and began rubbing the pale skin of her beautiful, shapely ass.

As I rubbed and gently massaged her with the hot, soapy water, Amber began whimpering, perhaps anticipating what she hoped I would do next. If so, I didn't disappoint her because I then added a little more soap to my hand and rubbed my hand between her soft ass cheeks. Amber at first moaned and then grunted and her body shuddered as I allowed my fingers to tease across her anus with each pass.

After rinsing her off, I put my hands back on her hips. I guided her to turn to the side and I slid around behind her, the large bathtub being wide enough to accommodate both of us. Then, with a hand on her back, I gently bent her over. As she braced herself with her hands on the edge of the tub, Amber looked back at me and groaned, "Oh please... yes..."

Then grasping her ass cheeks in my hands, I spread them apart and buried my face into her for the second time that day. Amber moaned as my tongue began licking across her vagina. With her hips now above the water, it didn't take long before I tasted her wetness on my tongue. I groaned as I tasted her again and then reached below her and teased my fingers across her clitoris. This elicited another loud moan and she began slowly rocking her hips.

Grasping her again with both hands, I spread her cheeks again. I then licked her vagina once more before drawing my tongue up. Amber's moan got progressively louder as I traced up across her perineum and became a squeal of ecstasy as my tongue circled her anus and finally licked directly across her puckered skin. Feeling my tongue on her ass again Amber moaned, "Oh fuck yes... oh eat it... this feels so fucking good."

With a huge smile on my face, I continued working. My tongue alternated between slowly teasing around her anus to rapidly flicking across it. Then spreading her cheeks farther, I placed my lips around her anus and let the tip of my tongue tease just inside her. I felt as Amber's body shuddered and she let out a long, loud groan.

Amber was still gasping, trying to catch her breath when I knelt behind her, grasped her by the hips and slid my throbbing erection into her vagina. Amber exclaimed, "Oh god yes... fucking give it to me..."

Knowing she was already plenty turned on, I didn't worry about building up my rhythm. I began rocking my hips back and forth, thrusting myself inside her. But as I found a good rhythm, I reached to the side and pumped out some shampoo onto my hand. As my penis penetrated her hot, wet vagina, I took my now-lubricated middle finger and teased it against her ass. Amber immediately threw her head back and just moaned, "Oh my god yes, finger my asshole."

With me still thrusting my erection inside her, I applied a little pressure and my finger slipped effortlessly inside Amber's warm, tight ass. She immediately exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes... don't stop... oh FUCK I'm gonna cum so hard..."

I watched as her body tensed up and just seemed to vibrate for a second. Then with a low, guttural groan, her whole body began to convulse. Amber's body shook rhythmically and she just cried out, "Ughh... YesssSSSSsssSsss..." as her vagina spasmed and her tight, hot ass clenched down on my finger.

The sights and sounds of this, as well as her rhythmically contracting vagina quickly pushed me over the edge. I slipped my finger out and hugged her around her hips as I felt my body tense up. Then with my penis buried deep inside her, I felt my body go numb as I began to ejaculate. I could only gasp out, "Oh fuck... I cumming..." as I grabbed onto her tightly and rode out each powerful wave of my orgasm. Still clutching onto her tightly, I grunted as the final spasm passed and my body went limp.

As I my penis slipped out and I settled back into the tub, a thick milky glob dropped out into the water. Amber collapsed into the tub, still gasping to catch her breath. With another deep breath, a huge smile formed on her face and she practically launched herself at me. Straddling across my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck she kissed me passionately and just didn't stop. Finally she pulled her face back and exclaimed, "Yes! That was... holy fuck..." she then just started laughing and kissed me again.

I laughed and jokingly asked, "That good?"

Staring back into my eyes she said, "The best."

As she settled back into her spot and we rested in the warm bath water, I commented, "So um... do you know there's a glob of jizz floating around somewhere in here?"

Amber began laughing and as she laughed it got harder until she was laughing hysterically. Between laughs she managed to gasp out, "a glob of jizz?"

"Yeah, watch out. It'll sneak up on you. This one tends to come from behind," I joked.

With another laugh Amber said, "You're an idiot."

She was clearly taking it seriously though because she then stood up and grabbed a towel to dry off. I did the same and when we had both stepped out of the bathtub, we wrapped our towels around us and embraced. Amber breathlessly said, "I'm serious though. Everything that just happened was incredible. Thank you."

I kissed Amber and with a chuckle added, "It was pretty awesome for me too. Want me to let you in on a little secret? I fucking love eating your ass."

Amber laughed and said, "Honey, there was no secret about that." Then pulling me close she whispered in my ear, "But I fucking love when you do it."

We smiled and then finished drying off before I reached down and emptied the bathtub. After we both straighten up in front of the mirror, we returned to the bedroom to find our sweat pants and shirts neatly folded on the bed. Putting them back on, I sat in one of the leather chairs and waited for Amber. She then came up to me, sat on my lap and with an arm around my neck said, "I really hate to ask but is there anything for dinner? You've got me absolutely starving and I need to fill up because I've got one more thing I want to do with you tonight."

With a smile I said, "I think I can come up with something." Standing up, we made our way downstairs. I stopped by the fireplace, where our earlier fire was now just a pile of embers. Selecting some more wood and kindling I got another one started. Then turning back towards the kitchen, I stopped on the way with Amber to look out the back windows.

It was beginning to get dark. The snow had stopped falling but flakes blown by the wind still swirled in the air. As the light went down, the landscape was a fascinating mix of blue and grey, just beautiful solitude. As she gazed out the window, I playfully rubbed her butt and said, "Let me go get started on dinner."

When I got to the kitchen I already had a plan but it would be a makeshift production. I hollered over to Amber, "Hey, I'm going to do my best here. I have no idea how this is going to turn out."

With a laugh she hollered back, "Don't fuck up. I doubt they're delivering pizza in this weather."

With a chuckle, I grabbed what I would need. Surprisingly, the vegetable drawer was pretty well stocked. I grabbed a package of beef... or at least I thought it was beef. With Mike, I guess I could never be sure. When I turned to get what I needed from the pantry, I saw that Amber had taken up her spot at the counter and was watching with a happy, satisfied look on her face.

I cut the meat into little strips and seasoned it before setting it aside and starting some rice cooking on the stove. As I started slicing up some vegetables for a makeshift stir fry, Amber said, "Hey, it snowed all day. Do you think we're going to be able to get out of here tomorrow?"

I honestly hadn't even considered it; but she was right. It had snowed more than I think they were anticipating. Luckily we had a late flight so we had the best chance of still making it. I suggested that she call Mike while I finished up in the kitchen. I could only hear half the conversation but it was amusing nonetheless.

"Hey it's me. No, everything is fine. Yeah. No... it's been... trust me, it's been great. Haha, yes... we're enjoying each other." Amber now had her head in her hands, clearly still embarrassed at the realization that this would become a running joke. "So hey, we were just wondering, with as much snow as we got, are we still good to get out of here tomorrow? Oh really? Ok, yeah, that sounds good. Ok, thank you so much. We'll see you in the morning. Thanks. ...yes, we will. Enough of that! Hahaha, ok, love you too bye."

I looked up with an amused laugh. Amber said, "He said that the roads would be clear and that he has a plow for our driveway. He warned us that he'd come over about an hour early to help us dig out; but once her got us down the driveway, we'd be fine."

Raising my eyebrows I asked, "Was that all?"

Laughing with a shake of her head she added, "Well, he encouraged us to 'enjoy' the rest of the evening."

We both laughed and I returned to my work. After browning the meat and setting it aside, I tossed the vegetables into the pan with a garlic, soy and ginger mixture I prepared. When the vegetables were done, I put the meat back in to pick up some of the flavor and then I was done.