Amber 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got two plates, Amber came around and got each of us a glass of ice water. Looking at and taking a smell of what I had prepared, she again slipped her hand down the back of my pants and rubbed then squeezed by backside as she jokingly said, "If this tastes half as good as it smells, you've definitely outdone yourself."

I turned and gave her a kiss before she returned to her chair. Placing a bed of rice on each plate, I piled the stir fry on top and carried them around to the counter and sat next to Amber. When she took her first bite she just smiled at me and said, "Fuck, this is good."

I laughed and we ate in relative silence, just enjoying being together. Towards the end of the meal, I looked over and the fire in the fireplace had fully taken. When we had both finished, Amber leaned over and kissed me saying, "That was awesome, babe. Thank you."

I smiled and kissed her back before she stood up to take the dishes to the sink. As she cleaned up from dinner, I sat at the counter and watched her, admiring her sexy body. The sight of her ass in those sweatpants drove me crazy and Amber knew it.

When she had finished, I got up and we made our way back to the couch. It was now dark outside and we shut off all the lights, the room being lit warmly by the crackling fire. Amber grabbed the blanket and we lied down together on the couch. As I wrapped my arms around her, she sighed and sank back into me. There we lied, snuggled together on the couch, under a blanket before a warm fire.

Amber was the first to speak when she said, "This week has been perfect. I don't want it to end."

I hugged her and said, "It won't... sure, we've got to go home tomorrow but this? You and me... the way we are now... this doesn't end when we leave. I'll always love you the way I do now and the sex? Well... you've taught me things this week that will definitely continue."

Amber turned to me and we kissed. As we kissed in the romantic setting, I couldn't help but get aroused. We continued kissing and soon Amber felt my erection pushing against her.

Embarrassed I said, "Sorry, I can't help it."

Amber just slowly shook her head as we continued making out. She whispered, "No, I'm ready too... but I just want to lie here with you a little longer." She rolled over, her back to me. When I wrapped my arms around her, she snuggled closer with a little whimper. As we lied there together, watching the fire, I just gently rubbed my hands over her side, hips and belly. With a long exhale, Amber relaxed in my arms.

A moment later, I noticed Amber slowly start working her pants down under the blanket. With her back still to me, I felt as she gently rubbed her backside against me and let out a soft moan. Breathlessly she said, "I had something special I wanted to do for you tonight. But this... ugh... this is so perfect. I just want you to make love to me right here. Is that ok?"

I let out a long exhale and whispered in her ear, "Yesssss," as I slid my own pants down. With my erection now rubbing against her bare backside I let out a low moan and reached up her sweatshirt, taking her breast in my hand. She whimpered as I rubbed her large, soft breast and then her hardened nipple.

Putting my hand between her legs, I felt across her pubic hair and then down. Amber let out a long soft moan as my fingers gently rubbed all the way down and back up again. She let out a series of soft moans and sighs as I worked my fingers over her. When I felt her labia getting slick, I let out a moan and rubbed the underside of my erect penis against her backside.

With a shift of her hips, Amber rolled over, now facing me. As we kissed, she wrapped her top leg over me, drawing me closer. I could feel the warmth between her legs and with a slight adjustment to my hips, I gently slid myself inside her. We both let out a long low moan as my penis slid smoothly within the warm, soft walls of her vagina.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight as I began slowly rocking my hips. As my erection slipped slowly back and forth inside her, Amber sighed, "Yes... just like that..."

As I kept the slow pace, just gently making love to Amber, she gazed into my eyes and then started kissing me again. I felt like I could keep this pace forever, everything felt so perfect. Amber gently moaned again, "Ugh... I love when you do me like this."

After a few more minutes, Amber looked at me with a grin and said, "Just keep doing this. I want to make you cum though."

As I watched her place her finger in her mouth, I just sighed and nodded my head. I moaned as I felt her place her hand on my hip. Then locking her lips to mine, she reached around and began teasing between my ass cheeks without touching me yet. Then, with a sigh, she let her fingertip tease across my anus. I groaned and involuntarily thrusted my hips forward.

With a little laugh, she seductively whispered into my ear, "Cum for me..."

As she said this, I felt her finger slip inside me. I groaned loudly and then started rocking my hips faster. With my heart now racing and breathing hard, she began gently rubbing her finger back and forth in my ass. With my aching erection enveloped by her warm vagina, I felt her finger probing my ass. I was now thrusting harder and moaned out, "Oh fuck, Amber..."

Placing her head next to mine, she just seductively whispered again, "Cum for me..."

With one more hard thrust I felt my body shake and my penis begin throbbing. I held my breath as the tension built and then shouted out as I felt the sudden release. I could feel my ass clenching down on her finger as I moaned loudly with each incredible spasm of my orgasm. I managed to open my eyes to look at Amber and saw her smiling as her finger stroked inside my spasming ass. As the last spasm died down I groaned, "Oh my god... that was... so good."

Amber smiled as she slipped her finger from inside me and my body shuddered again. I was still breathing hard but I looked at Amber and asked, "How do you want me to get you off?"

She just smiled and sat up. Spreading her legs and putting her head back she said, "Just finger me. I'm already so close."

With one move I slid off the couch. Kneeling between her legs, I put my finger inside her hot, wet vagina. She immediately moaned and reached down and started rubbing her clitoris. Curling my finger up and rubbing against her G-spot, she started gently shaking and exclaimed, "Oh fuck yes! Here it comes..."

Her body then shuddered and I felt her vagina clench down and start spasming. She continued rubbing herself, shouting out, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck..."

When her body spasmed one final time, she let out an involuntary squeal as a little gush of fluid came out and she just let out a long, loud moan. When her body relaxed I slipped my finger out. She then looked down at me and I grabbed her and pulled her to me, passionately kissing her. She then leaned back, still breathing heavily. I grabbed my pants from the floor and used them to wipe up the puddle on the couch. Amber started laughing as she scooted to the next cushion so I could finish cleaning up.

Tossing my now soaked pants back on the floor, I sat next to her and we wrapped ourselves in the blanket. I pulled her close and said, "That felt incredible. Thank you."

Amber just smiled and said, "Don't ever be ashamed of what makes you feel like that."

I kissed her and said, "I won't."

We then just held each other, basking in the afterglow of that amazing experience. After a while longer, Amber and I both began to feel the exhaustion the day. I was the first to yawn and Amber soon followed. She turned to me and said, "Let's go to bed."

We got up from the couch, and I followed Amber up the stairs, enjoying the unique view of her naked backside one more time. We took turns in the bathroom cleaning up and getting ready for bed. As Amber got ready, I set my alarm for the morning. When she came back out still just wearing her sweatshirt, we crawled under the covers and kissed goodnight. Nothing else needed to be said, the looks on both our faces said everything about our week together.