Amber Becomes a Porn Star

Story Info
Amber is drawn into the life of a porn star.
3.2k words
4.34
8.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Recap from Amber's nude photography: I collapsed onto the floor, too exhausted to cover myself. Ted put away his cameras and said, "Great action; you're a natural." "That was a $1000.00 session." I didn't think about it, but Ted would make a hundred times that from subscribers on the internet. That night would become my premier video.]

Ted left the set, and it took me ten minutes to gather my strength and go to the dressing room. I showered and dressed. I went back to my dorm and slept like a well-nourished child. The next morning, I received an email from Ted with a link to the company website.

It was last night's taping. It already had over sixty thousand views. I did not know if I should be proud or frightened. The reviews were 4.6 stars out of 5. The comments were generally good, with some pose and action suggestions.

I viewed the video, and it got my libido fired up. I masturbated while viewing myself fucking the large dildo. Fucking "A", that was hot! I wish I had that dildo right now. However, I had classes today, and my dear old dad paid dearly for me to get a proper education. "Proper education," yeah, sure.

I wasn't scheduled to go into the studio for two days, so, schooling and homework were going to be my lot in life. The life of a co-ed can be really dull: classes, cafeteria, study, showering, and sleep.

After these two days, I was eager to go back to the studio. I arrived, allowing time to prepare for my session. I went over to the designated studio set and met Cee Cee. Cee Cee and I were directed to do a girl-on-girl scene. Basic stuff, unscripted, two co-eds studying until boredom overtook us and it turned to boy talk.

The boy talk was awkward, as I do not have a vast amount of experience with them. I followed Cee Cee's lead. I took drama classes in high school, so I was quick to pick up on her lead. Soon she exclaimed that all the boy talk was making her horny. She leaned in and kissed me.

I returned the kiss. It was the first time I ever had a lip-to-lip kiss with another girl. Cee Cee was aggressive. She held me tightly and forced her tongue into my mouth. I soon reciprocated by pushing my tongue into hers. She pushed her hand up under the nightie I was wearing. She cupped my naked tits and mauled both of them, paying plenty of attention to the hard nubbins that crowned my tits.

My fucking nipples were harder than diamonds as she pushed the nightie up over my chest to expose my tits to the camera. She stopped long enough to remove her nightie, and I took the moment to remove mine. She came back into me and latched on to one of my nipples with her suckling mouth as she reached down and rubbed my panty-covered mound.

I wrapped my arms around her head, holding her head and mouth to my tit as I picked up my ass to push my twat into her exploring hand and roaming fingers. She slipped her hand under my panties waistband and pushed down on my hot sex.

I continued to lift my ass, and she pushed my panties down over my perfectly shaped ass and exposed my twat to the camera. She slithered downward as she continued to remove my panties. I assisted her by kicking them off as they neared my ankles.

She was now stroking my clitoris as she got on her knees with her face inches from my twat and pushed her panties off her ass and to her knees. I lifted my legs to hook her panties in my toes and push them down and off with her help.

I was now naked, with another naked woman. I looked down to see she was completely shaved, as bald as a baby. She lowered her head and went to work sucking my twat. I was getting hotter than a firecracker. She reached out and grabbed the dildo I had previously used in my last session.

All the dildos used became the property of the girl who first used them. The company was serious about safe sexual practices. Each girl or guy had their own toys. We were responsible for their sanitary care.

Anyhow, Cee Cee picked up my dildo and started to penetrate my twat with it. She was gentile, as only a girl could be. I was still fairly tight. Not having been fucked to death by numerous men.

She sucked my clit as she continued to push and pull the fake cock. She was simulating the fucking action of a male penis. I held her head against my clitoris as I climaxed. That gave her the needed lubrication to push the dildo into me to the hilt. Ted was getting all of the action with his camera.

Cee Cee fucked me with the dildo, expertly bringing me to multiple orgasms. My body was a bundle of nerves. It felt like a live charge of voltage was trickling into me. I pushed her off. I then rolled onto her and started loving her as only a woman could.

Her tits were firm. Her nipples taught. When I went down on her clit and pussy, I noted she had no smell, and her juices were light and salty-sweet. I had never serviced a woman before, but I have always been a quick study.

Her actions toward me were all the lessons I needed. I ate her cunt until she rewarded me with a rush of light, sweet, salty girl cream. I found her dildo, gently pushed it into her twat, and imitated the actions of a man reaming her cunt out.

She moaned and held my head down against her mound as I opened my mouth and captured her clitoris. She came again with a loud scream. Ted caught all of the girl-on-girl action and called out, "That's a wrap."

Cee Cee and I lay on the bed exhausted as Ted got his gear and left. Cee Cee laughed and said, "You're a quick study." I giggled and hugged her. We held each other for about five minutes, then picked up our wardrobes and toys. We both went to the dressing room and showered.

Another day in the life of a new porn star. The next day included Cee Cee and I doing another lesbian scene where we went down on each other 69 style. Then we finished with me wearing a strap-on dildo and fucking her cunt while she was on all fours with her hand rubbing her clitoris while screaming out her climax.

Cee Cee had the nicest-shaped ass. But I was curious. Her anal pucker seemed to be larger than that, which I would have thought was normal. When I asked her about it, she smiled and said, "I love getting fucked in my ass."

I would not have believed it if I hadn't heard it directly from her. I asked her if it hurt. She replied only a few times. Now, it's really not much different than having some guy stuff his cock in my pussy.

I thought about it. I thought of how a cock in my pussy felt. How I felt so full and stretched. Cee Cee invited me to her place. I accepted and went with her. She lived with two other girls, whom I have seen at the studio from time to time.

The three of them were very open and comfortable around each other. They openly talked about their exploits in the studio and the bedroom. They told me about their life together. How they pleased each other sexually. The other two are Candie and Tommie, short for Tomasina.

They also told me about how they helped each other groom themselves. Tommie is a blond bombshell. A total cocktease in a bikini Candie is a damn good looker, too. All three of them are undoubtedly very desirable to any straight man with a desire for hot women.

We drank wine, and after a few glasses of fruity alcohol, we started playing around. Soon, my clothes and theirs were strewn all over the living room, and we were tangled in a pile of flesh. Tit to tit, tongue to tongue, hands on each other's twats, and fingers searching out each other's clitoris.

I enjoy the company of the trio. But deep down inside, I still want a man to stuff me full of his hard cock. A dildo is a reasonable substitute, but it lacks the warmth of live flesh rutting inside of you.

While I was eating Tommie's twat, one of the girls put on a strap-on cock and lubed it up before pushing it deeply into my hot cunt. I raised my head and looked over my shoulder to see Cee Cee holding my waist as she glided that dildo in and out of me.

I felt a mouth attached to my clitoris and realized that Candi was getting busy sucking my twat. The action was over the top, and I soon had an enormous climax. I woke up the following morning in Cee Cee's large queen-sized bed, with all three of the girls huddled around me as they slept.

If I were a man, I would have been in heaven with all this fine puss and titties surrounding me. Hell, even as a girl, I could get used to this. The others woke up, and we had coffee, tea, and some biscottis. Tommie was on the phone a lot. An hour later, there was a buzz from the doorbell system.

Tommie answered, talking into the intercom. I was a guy named Mark. I got up to get dressed. Tommie told me to relax. She told me that Mark was one of the actors at the studio. I told her I didn't feel comfortable. She laughed and opened the door.

Yes, I have seen Mark at the studio. He is a very large black man. I'm not prejudiced, but Mark's physical size is very intimidating. His dark black skin feels very taboo in nature. Mark is a black Adonis. Built like a tower made of steel with dark flesh.

Tommie leaned in and kissed him deeply, using her tongue to explore his mouth as she unzipped his jeans and reached in to handle his cock. She freed his cock, and I looked in disbelief. He had to be six inches long, and it wasn't even hard, and he was as thick as a pipe.

Candie walked over and dropped to her knees, taking his cock from Tommie's hands and lathering it with her saliva as she bobbed up and down on that large black cock that was growing in size and girth.

Cee Cee looked at me and asked, "Are you using protection?" I nodded yes and told her I'd been protected since I turned eighteen.

She then said, "Well then, get in there and claim your share of that magnificent black baby maker."

Mark looked at me and said, "Come on, girl, there's plenty to share."

I stepped towards them as if in a trance and dropped to my knees in front of him, along with Candie. Candie held his mammoth cock as if to offer me a hunk of sausage. I reached out and took it in my hand. I felt very hot and alive.

I peeled back his foreskin, exposing his near-pink cock head, and leaned in, taking his member into my mouth. His precum was salty but kind of sweet. He placed his hand on the back of my head and encouraged me to suck his cock.

Soon I was bobbing up and down, taking about three inches of his black meat into my mouth. He pushed in, causing me to gag and get tears in my eyes. He spoke softly and told me to relax my throat. I tried. He kept talking softly and kept encouraging me to relax and let my throat relax.

Soon, I had about six inches of his cock in my mouth and throat. I gasped for air on each outstroke. The girls were busy toying with my tits and cunt. Mark was bigger than any man or dildo I have ever had inside of me, but I wanted him to ride me. I wanted him to rip my cunt open with that black cock.

I managed to get another inch or so of his cock into my mouth, and he tapped my head and asked, "You ready for some fucking girl?"

I nodded yes as I turned away and positioned myself over a chair with my ass and twat, waiting for him to give me a solid fucking. He moved in behind me and centered his massive schlong on the center of my twat and flexed his hips, sinking the head between the folds of my hot, wet cunt.

He kept pushing into me as I hissed and moaned. I've never felt so full in my life. His penetration of my twat was becoming uncomfortable as he inched even deeper than no man had ever gone before. I moaned out, "No, it's too big!"

He gripped the sides of my ass and said, "We're not through yet, bitch."

I cried out, "It's too big!"

He responded, "Relax, don't fight it."

I slowed my breathing as I felt the pain subside. Suddenly, I felt him slip more of his big black schlong into my cunt. He bottomed out. I felt his kinky, coarse pubic hairs against my ass.

Cee had pulled out a video camera and was busy capturing the total penetration of his black cock into my fair-skinned white cunt. She zoomed in and said the contrast was as stark as it could be. His coal-black cock is buried in my cunt.

I reached under myself and touched myself, where his cock had me impaled like a pig on a spit. He bellowed out, "Get ready for some serious black fucking girl. He started withdrawing and pushing inward. He set a pace that had me panting and going over the deep end of lustful bliss.

I screamed as I came and begged him to fuck me. I screamed out, "Nut me." Fill my cunt with your black baby batter. Cum inside of me. He did! He started pulsing inside of me as his sperm raced up through that magnificent coal-black cock and spilled his nut juice into my receptive cunt.

He withdrew as he spilled the last of his nut in my twat. I suddenly felt empty. I felt the cool air against my sperm-laden, gaping twat. Cee Cee zoomed in and caught his sperm on tape as it oozed out of my distended, stretched, gaping young cunt.

Cee Cee said, Oh my gawd, wait until you see this shot. Tommie pushed me to the floor and literally dove into my freshly fucked and sperm-filled twat and started licking and sucking the combined sexual juices.

Candie stepped over me and squatted, pushing her cunt into my face. I didn't need to be told. I opened my mouth and tongued her clit and twat hole as I reached down and rubbed my clit exploding once again and soaking Tommie's face with my discharge.

Sedated, we all collapsed in a heap of twisted arms and legs, boobs, twats, and a large black cock. Mark was up first and went to the bathroom to shower. I got up and followed him. I stepped in as he was soaping up his body. I got a handful of body wash soap and started cleaning his cock as if it were a teat on a cow.

But in this case, it was a massive black cock on a bull. I looked at Mark and said, "I now know why so many white chicks dig black cock."

Mark smiled and said, "Just wait until you feel this cock in your tiny asshole."

"It will never fit," I replied.

Mark replied, "Yes, it will, and you'll love it, but you must be totally relaxed." He grabbed me, spun, and pushed me into the shower wall. His cock was hard from my stroking it and well lubricated with the body wash.

He bent his knees and positioned his cock, centering on my little pink pucker. He softly said, "Relax," as I felt the pressure of his cock slipping past my sphincter ring. He paused and said, "Relax," as he mauled my tits, and I felt him sinking into my colon. He kept softly talking to me.

Coaching me to relax as he sunk into the hilt. It felt like the most massive shit I could ever imagine. I felt as if I were totally constipated. He was patient and gave me a few minutes to adjust, then he started fucking my asshole as if it were my cunt.

He reached down and stroked my clitoris as he buggered me, and I moaned like a woman possessed. I was. I've never felt so possessed in my life. I could fall in love with this man, but I knew I was just a fuck. A cunt and ass for him to plunder.

He softly said, "Mind if I talk dirty and nasty, baby?"

I answered him with a "Yes." "Call me anything you want." "Fuck me and make it nasty."

He responded with some of the most degrading comments I have ever heard. He called me a white tramp slut cunt. A blackcock-loving hoe. As well as several other comments that I might have been offended by in my earlier life. But he's right; I was loving his black cock as it reamed out my asshole.

The degradation and fucking took me over the edge, and I experienced a deep, forceful climax as I exploded and gushed cunt juices all over my legs. I felt him impale me forcefully as his sperm coated my bowls. He pulled out of me as I slipped to the floor of the shower.

I lay there on the floor with his sperm oozing out of my ravished asshole like a river of brownish-white mud. He soaped up his cock and finished showering. Then he helped me to my quivering legs and held me while I embraced him.

I cleaned up and turned off the shower. We got out and dried off. As I bent over to dry off, Cee Cee came in and spotted my gaping asshole. She said, "Damn, I should have gotten that action on video."

She and Ted would get that ass fucking and many others over the next few years until I graduated. I would become a legend among men and a peep-show favorite in bookstores. I would earn higher wages than many others.

My ass and cunt would be plundered, and I loved it all while making bank.

**************************************************************************************************

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.