Amber Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber becomes a gang bang slut.
2.3k words
4.45
15.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Amber Chapter 2

Will had a dream. He wanted a gangbang slut. His vision was a girl who would take on a team willingly. Amber was just the right girl. He knew she was a complete slut. She was governed by lust. She thought with her pussy. If he got her turned on, she would be down for anything. This night would change her forever.

Amber liked to fuck. Anyway, anytime. She knew that her lust made her do things she later regretted. It was some part a self esteem issue, but mainly just libido. She still had a few boundaries to cross, a little reputation to salvage.

The plan was simple. Get Amber into a compromising position, then spring the gangbang on her after she was too far gone to think clearly about the implications of her actions. Then her doom would be sealed. She would be their sex slave.

It was simple. Will took Amber out to watch the big game. Getting her into a sports bar was a small coup. This would get her in a grateful mood. She wore a low-cut tank top, a scandalously short jean skirt, flip flops and a toe ring. Being in a bar was a big deal for her and she figured showing skin would give her confidence. She didn't want to look nervous and get carded. Little did she know the bartender and several of the staff were in on the plan. They would be her lovers and get a copy of the video.

Will was really into her look tonight. She leaned back against him, bare feet on the bench in front of her. He could see down her shirt all the way to her pierced nipples. Her skirt rode high enough to show most of her smooth bare legs. She was nervous, so he gave her some X. That and the beers took the edge of the nerves and put it squarely on her sex drive. This was great, Amber thought. She felt so mature. It was exciting her in a very sensual way. X made her very horny. Will was going to be a lucky man tonight. A woman of her experience could make a guy quite happy!

When the game ended, she turned and kissed him deeply. Will told her to come back to his place. She kissed him again and groped his crotch in view of the bar in lieu of an answer. Daquan was waiting with a few friends at Will's. This was part of the plan. First, Will would get her going. When 'Quan joined them, she would be receptive. After two, the others could join. She would be theirs.

Amber was all over him on the ride back to his place. When she climbed onto the back of his bike, her skirt rode up to her pussy. She smiled to see him staring at the thin fabric covering her cunt. She wrapped around him and stuck her tongue in his ear. Off they went, giving anyone watching a good show.

Once at his house, she was on him hard. Well beyond horny, in full slut mode, Amber was kissing him, mauling him. It was all he could do to get her in the door! Will picked her up and carried her to his room. Passing through the family room Amber saw Daquan and two friends, Allen and James. She blushed and looked down, embarrassed that they all knew she was going to get fucked. Funny how sluts still get like that.

Will set her on the bed. She sprang up and tore his pants open, freeing his cock. She wasted no time taking him deep. Her gag reflex was a distant memory from middle school. Will let her work on him for a few minutes before pushing her off his jock and onto her back. He needed to get her naked and fucking for the next part of the plan.

She looked up at him startled by his forceful move. Being submissive, she found him most exciting when he treated her like a whore. Will was pumped, pupils dilated, eyes partially closed in lust, skirt up, bare feet curled under her ass, she was sooo sexy. Will commanded her to strip and get on her knees. He got behind her and began licking her pussy and ass. She lowered her head and moaned. He slid two fingers in her pussy and sucked on her clit. This brought her to the brink, where he wanted her. Will then drove into her pussy in one mighty thrust. She arched her back and they kissed. Will slowed down, knowing she wanted to be pounded. He wanted her desperate to cum.

Quan entered the room. He watched the couple fuck while he undressed. Moving in front of the dissolute girl, he nodded to his friend. Will grabbed her hair, forcing her head up. Amber was momentarily taken aback. When she opened her eyes to see Quan's thick black 10" cock in her face. She only hesitated a moment before inhaling him. "You remember what to do with this!" He crowed.

Amber had done a few double teams. She knew Quan loved to see her fuck two guys at once. They made her feel dirty, which turned her on a lot. Will came soon after the slut. When he pulled out, Quan flipped her onto her back. He pushed her legs up and drove into her pussy hard. Each impact sounded like thunder as they slammed together.

Will signaled the other two teammates to join their party. Allan and James walked in and Allan disrobed quickest. He tapped her cheek with his cock. "Next!" yelled Quan. She was too far gone to resist. She was now a slave to their cocks. They captured this scene of debauchery on camera.

Soon they had a good rhythm going. She was hot enough to not think about the obvious fact that she was hosting a gangbang. Self recriminations would follow in the cold light of day. For now, she was just a slave to her senses and their erections. Allan came quickly as this was his first time with Amber as well as his first double. Even while being pounded, she still delivered a better blowjob than the sorority chicks he knew.

James took his place without missing a beat. Quan eventually succumbed to the excitement of their success. He grunted loudly as he emptied himself in their communal seminal ashtray. James backed off and lay down. Amber took the hint and climbed aboard. Another new lover, was this 25, or 26? She would figure it out later. She thought, this is a one-time thing, so why not enjoy? Her sloppy pussy made squelching noises as she slid back and forth grinding on his body. Will stepped up and held her hips steady while lining up with her well used ass. He slid in eliciting a low pitched "oooh" from the sweaty girl. � � � � � � � � � � � � �

As soon as Amber acquiesced to the dp, Will knew she was down for anything tonight. He came quickly in her asshole, and then climbed off to get more cock for their fucking machine. James came too and Amber eased off of him after a quick kiss. She knew they weren't done with her, so she got up and headed for the bathroom to pee and freshen up.

After she left the bathroom, she brazenly strutted naked into the kitchen to get a beer. She drank some beer with them talking about the sex she had so far tonight. The dp was only the third time for her, which was still kind of a novelty. Also, she had never fucked more than 3 men in one night. Tonight, she would easily surpass that! Soon the temptation of her naked excited body grew too much for them and they started exploring her body. They hoisted her onto the counter to get better access to her breasts and cunt. She finished her beer while they sucked and tweaked her nipples. Amber asked for more X before going back to the bedroom. She knew it was going to be a long night.

She let them lead her back to the bedroom. Jones, a huge nose tackle and John a hardcore tattooed linebacker were naked and immediately began playing with their new fuck toy. Jones was kissing her passionately while rubbing her clit. John was behind her, pinching a reddened distended nipple while sawing two fingers in and out of her blown asshole. The fact that she barely knew either one of them made it extra exciting for her. She felt like a sex goddess.

Will said, Jones, lie down and have her ride you so John can fuck her ass at the same time. Amber spoke up at this point. Oh, God, John needs to lube up, I am getting sore back there. Will handed John a bottle and he prepared himself while Amber got comfortable on Jones's dick. She looked like a jockey on the huge black man. Soon Jones stilled her hips with his hands, gently spreading her ass cheeks for John. He started pushing into her red, gaping rectum. As he got in halfway, she gasped "slow." He paused, and then slowly slid in all the way. Her head was thrown back, her face a mask of pain. Soon they got a rhythm going and she was enveloped in their powerful bodies. After John came, he took the camcorder from Will to capture the cum leaking out of her wide-open sphincter. Two dp's in one night, this was definitely new territory. While Jones bounced the tiny girl on his cock, Devin, Marcus Rekwan and Jay entered the room. She wailed, what are they doing here? Will smiled and said, they are all here to fuck you tonight. "Nooo," she cried, but Will told her how it was, "You are our slut tonight, and forever." She shook her head no, but the tears were in part her recognition that he was right. After this performance, who could she deny her ass to?

Enough talking, suck commanded Marcus as he fed her his cock. She sucked it, knowing the hopelessness of further protest. Her position was untenable, she was trapped by her lack of self control, and it was all caught on video. Jones came and lifted the slut off him. Marcus maneuvered her ass over his thick black shaft, and she resignedly impaled her tiny white ass. She winced as he bottomed out. He was as big as Quan and she was getting very sore. Marcus pulled her back to his chest so Devin could punch into her cunt. She silently wished they would be gentle, but really knew better than that. They were gentle to girlfriends, to sluts, they would be merciless. She never imagined she would be like a slice of white cheese between two slices of rye bread. All that was visible between them was her small flailing feet and her hands on Devin's back. Will got close up shots of the two slamming into her holes. They both came and she sat back flushed and dazed as Jay moved up to claim the prize for letting her into the bar. She lay back and spread her legs knowing what he wanted. He started pounding her immediately, kissing her lewdly and wetly. She came again, toes curling, back arched. Jay finished and moved off. Rekwan ordered her onto her hands and knees, stroking this 14" mahogany log.

She shuddered at the sight of it but complied. He moved her legs wide and slid the huge head up and down her leaking holes to get some lube. Her head hung low waiting for him to do her. He tried to jamb the whole thing into her cunt at once! Her head flew up and she shrieked. It ended up taking him five thrusts to get it all into the writhing girl. He grabbed her tits from behind and told her this was a fine way to pay her dealer. She knew he would take her ass in trade now. Jay was filming the incident with wondering eyes. It was hard to believe her little body could take that much cock. Pull it back and put it on her ass for the camera, shouted Jay. Then he had Rekwan put it back in slowly. This made her moan loudly. Marcus said; let's see it in her ass! She tried to move away but he had her by the hips.

Rekwan squeezed the clear lubricant into her asshole and smeared it around the caved in orifice. She was so open that his large finger fit effortlessly. The camera caught the monster gape as he left her pussy and lined up with her asshole. She relaxed her muscles and made grunting sounds as he worked the impossibly large organ into her wrecked ass. They cheered as his thighs touched hers. Then he started remorselessly fucking the hapless girl. She begged him to use her pussy instead, but was slow and steady in her ass, and she grit her teeth and waited for him to climax. What seemed like hours was only a matter of minutes. Rekwan loved the debauchery of wrecking this college girl.

After they all left, Will took her into bathe and relax. "I can't believe that happened," she marveled. Will told her he believed it, recorded it, and that this was just the first of many similar nights in her future as their gangbang slut. You wish, she retorted. Bath finished; they went back to his room to watch the video. She feigned horror and embarrassment but was quite excited. He touched her and found her snatch wet. Giving her a taste, he said, looks like you are still enjoying yourself. She blushed, knowing she was theirs.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers