Amber Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber is passion driven.
883 words
3.7
6.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers

Hello, here is what I see when I picture Amber.

-Shoulder length sandy hair, b-cup/handful tits-small prominent nipples pierced by two bars, peace symbol tattoo low on left side of pussy.

Slut, submissive tendencies, vast experience, very popular with guys, few female friends.

She couldn't believe he called her at 8:30 on a Sunday night for a booty call! Just last night he ditched her for some sorority Barbie! They were hanging out on a couch at the party, sharing a joint and drinking when some bitch in a mini dress, high heeled sandals and nothing else caught his eye. Will just walked away and left her hanging. There was no way she was giving him pussy tonight.

Will smiled as he put away his phone. He just called to make sure the "Mattress" was home alone. Amber was his regular scratching post. She was still pissed that he left with Jessica last night. Will knew she would give in to lust and do anything he wanted once he was at her place.

She had been his piece of ass for a few weeks. 'Quan, one of his friends had passed her to him when he got tired of Amber. "She is down for anything, don't bother askin'." Sure enough, he called her and fucked her after a glass of wine and some bs. Now he just used her when he was bored and horny.

Soon he rang the bell at her apartment. She opened the door wearing a white tee shirt and French cut white satin lace panties. "I told you not to come!" Amber said angrily. She was angry, but also turned on. Will saw the flushed face and hard nipples and knew he made the right decision. The girl looked small and vulnerable. Which she was!

He swept in past her ignoring her futile protests. Hands on hips, she followed him not knowing what else to do. "You left me there last night." she whined. He headed straight for her bedroom knowing she would obediently follow. His slut stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do, torn between lust and being pissed off. The jock pulled her in, closing the door behind them.

Will pulled her close and leaned down to kiss her. She tried to turn away and feebly pushed at his chest. He just clutched her harder and she began kissing him back. He reached down and pulled her shirt off. They broke the kiss to get the top off. The bars in her nipples caught on the fabric causing a delightful jiggle. His hands immediately found her ass. Amber loved ass play as did he. She ground her cunt onto his thigh making her nipples drag across his chest. He cupped her cheeks with both hands and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to her bed. She gasped as he dropped on top of her. Amber reached down to free his cock. She needed a good fucking, as always.

The "Mattress" was always wet when he reached for her cunt. She was loose enough to take him without any trouble. The studs 8" was an easy fit. Amber had experienced much more and plenty of it! Will slid a hand into her panties. Rubbing her button caused her toes to curl and elicited a groan from her lips.

She freed his dick and moved down to worship. He grabbed her foot to pull her lower body towards him. He pushed the satin aside to jamb two fingers into her sopping pussy. Oily juice flowed over his hands and down her thighs. She creamed a lot during sex to her lover's amazement.

Amber sucked out of habit. She didn't mind if her partner kept her pussy happy. Soon however, her desire to fuck grew too strong. She rolled over, raised her hips and shimmied out of the sopping panties. The needy woman then lifted her leg over him and impaled herself in one smooth stroke. She lay on his chest and kissed him passionately, slowly grinding on him. When the excitement got too much, he planted his feet and began to pound her cunt. Amber sat up to enjoy the ride. She was a sight, head thrown back, nipples hard, and ass jiggling, small feet tightly pressed to the much larger man. The brutal fucking made her shake in all the right places. Soon she came, flooding him with her cum.

When she came her loose cunt created too little resistance to get him off. "God your wet, put me in your ass so I can cum too" he demanded. Amber knew she could never deny a lover her ass. She liked anal and when she was this wet she could barely feel any but the largest cock. Lining him up with her asshole, the experienced slut rested her hands on his chest and slowly slid down. Amber gently bounced up and down until she was full, and then began rocking back and forth.

Will was frustrated and needed to cum now! He sat up and flipped the willing but stunned slut onto her back. He began hammering her ass. She laid back and felt so dominated. Just as Will filled her ass with cum, she had an assgasm.

BadJ
BadJ
27 Followers