Amber, Kelly and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was now attached to Kelly's tit and Kelly was in full porn-star mode as she vocalized encouragements to me. I could feel my balls start to boil and I groaned as I started to cum. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had as I pumped into her again and again. With a final groan, I was spent and slumped forward, briefly trapping Amber between us.

She slipped out and I wrapped my arm around her as I kissed Kelly in post coital bliss. Our sweaty bodies pressed together as we all caught our breaths. I rolled off onto my back and looked over at them. Amber started to kiss Kelly but Kelly didn't seem to be into it and finally pushed her off.

"I'm done," she happily announced.

I was too. It was then when I caught a flicker of disappointment in Amber's eyes. It slowly dawned on me that she wasn't done...no one had taken care of her and she was still horny and I found the thought perversely arousing. Now, normally I would jump in to make my girl happy, even if I was spent, but this was different...this was Kelly's game. I glanced at Kelly and she gave me a knowing look. When she had pushed me up and pulled Amber over, she had purposefully interrupted her self-pleasuring. Kelly gave me a wink and sat up.

"I'm spent. I'm going to clean up," she announced and left for the toilet.

My eyes found Amber's and I reached out to take her hand.

"That was amazing," I sighed, as if oblivious to her plight.

"Yeah," she weakly agreed.

I could see the turmoil bubbling behind her eyes but she couldn't seem to get the words out. I grabbed some tissues and wiped off before pulling the covers down. Kelly returned, shut off the lights and we clambered into bed, this time with me in the middle. Both girls turned to me and I wrapped my arms around them as I smiled up into the darkness, encased in female flesh, and wondered what kind of fun we could have tomorrow.

12