Amber Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amber felt Bobby's boiling cauldron of cum blast into her ass, she screamed, "CUMMMMINGGGGGGG! Oh it's so fucking good!"

In a chain reaction, Amber's orgasm triggered Billy's. "Unggggh," he moaned, unable to even enunciate how powerful his orgasm was. "Fuck!" he finally said as all three of the siblings lay in a sweating, panting mass.

After a minute, as Amber caught her breath, she gasped, "Let me up. I have to pee!"

The boys scrambled to let their little sister up. Presently they heard her turn the shower on. "That's three showers in like 2 hours for her," Billy laughed.

"Well, I guess if two guys were doing to one of us what we do to her, we would want to shower, too," Bobby replied.

"You ever have qualms about this?" Billy asked.

"Hell, yes, I do. Do you?" came the reply.

"Yes. I do. I don't worry about myself. I worry about her. Know what I mean?"

"I absolutely do. I mean, obviously we can't resist her. And I guess she feels the same toward us, right?"

"So what do we do? Obviously, at some point, things have to change. We can't live our whole lives doing this," Billy pointed out.

"A moratorium," Bobby replied.

"What's that?" Billy asked.

"You know. A temporary suspension of something."

"Yeah, I've heard that in government class, I think. That may be a good idea," Billy said, thoughtfully.

"Well, if we are agreed on this, what do you think she'll say?"

"Don't know," said Billy. "We'll just bring it up and see."

Just as he said these words, Amber walked into the room. She had dressed in the same clothes that she had worn earlier, downstairs. "Guys, I've been thinking. I don't know how to say this, but we really do need to take a breather...don't you think?"

The twins looked at each other and laughed.

*****

The next couple of weeks were tough on all three siblings. Each time Amber was alone with one or both of her twin brothers, she was tempted. It was hard not to make a teasing remark and she had to be extra careful to wear clothing that was not provocative.

It was just as hard on the twins. Both of them were accustomed to having their sexy little sister at their beck and call. She was always eager to please them in any way they wanted. Now, even though being around her still aroused them very much, they resorted to taking their sexual needs into their own hands.

One night Amber was so horny that she was very tempted to wear something that she knew would arouse her brothers -- maybe a cut off tee shirt with a pair of bikini panties. She could just walk in their room or by their door, making sure they saw her. Nature would take care of the rest. She needed sex and masturbation just wasn't enough -- not after she knew what it was like to have one or both of her well-hung brothers deep inside her.

Maybe she would just offer to give them both a blowjob. Would that be so bad? As she imagined what she might do, it almost turned into a plan. She imagined exactly what pair of panties she would wear and the words she would use to entice them. As she imagined this scenario, she got totally undressed and lying on her bed, began to masturbate. Maybe this would stifle her urge to have sex with her brothers, after all. Besides, she wasn't the only one this affected. If they were ever to be able to quit this awful, sinful, practice they had to deny their desires. If she enticed them, they would all be back at square one.

That night, as she lay in bed unable to sleep, she suddenly realized what she had to do. She had been contemplating changing majors in college, which would necessitate her changing colleges. The college she would attend was some 30 miles away and, while that was a manageable commute, moving on campus or into an apartment would separate her from her brothers. She hated the thought of being apart from them, but knew in her heart that this was what she needed to do.

Since the semester was at an end, it was fairly simple, over the next couple of weeks to get her credits transferred and get enrolled into City College in the next county. Her brothers were extremely distraught about her moving. Billy even suggested that they have a goodbye sex session, but as much as she wanted to do just that, she vetoed that proposal. Bobby, without Billy's knowledge, approached her about having one last love-making session between them, but she vetoed that as well, even though her body demanded that she take him up on it.

The difficult part of moving was finding a place to live. She had already been informed by Student Housing that there were no dorms available, at least until the next semester. Her father, Bart, lived about 10 minutes from the college, so she called him to see if he could help her find a place to stay. She didn't need much. Just a cheap apartment, and she was okay with having a roommate.

Bart had walked out on his family and, for this, Amber was extremely disappointed. However, unlike her brothers and mother, she had never said, or thought, "Good riddance". Her father had never mistreated her in any way. When she was younger, he often helped her with her homework and seemed to favor her over the twins. Naturally trusting and loving, Amber had been puzzled and hurt when he moved out. She didn't know anything about the arguments between him and her mother. She didn't know if there had been infidelities, or money problems, or what. It was hard to understand. Kaley, her mother, was drop-dead gorgeous. Why would her dad give her up? Could he not compromise?

Whatever the reason, he had left and hadn't come back a single time. He occasionally called to talk to her or the twins, always making it a point to send a card and calling on their birthdays. He sometimes called her, unexpectedly, for no apparent reason. She suspected that he was drinking, but he always said nice things and told her that he loved her.

Amber had very little reluctance in calling her dad and explaining that she was changing to City College and asking for his help in finding an apartment. She had been tempted to ask him if she could stay with him, but she knew that he had a live-in girlfriend and she didn't think she wanted to be part of that situation. After explaining what she wanted, Bart assured her that he would make some calls and get back to her within a few days. He told her that he was excited that she would be nearby so they could meet for lunch or maybe catch a movie from time to time.

A couple of days later, Bart called back. Amber could tell immediately that he was excited.

"Hey, honey, I hope you haven't found a place to stay yet, because I have the perfect place!" he informed her, excitedly.

"Oh yeah? What does it cost?"

"Oh, it's very reasonable. You can afford it!" he laughed.

"Tell me about it, then! Is it furnished?" she asked.

"You're moving in with me! I've got an extra room. It won't cost you a penny, and you're 10 minutes from campus. A bus comes right by here, if you don't want to drive," he exclaimed.

"Daddy, no. I don't think I would be comfortable living with you and your girlfriend. No offense, but I have never even met her. What's her name? Yvonne?" she said, disappointedly.

"Yvonne was two girlfriends ago," he laughed. "No, when you called, I told my latest girlfriend to hit the road. It was a dead-end relationship, anyway. Well, obviously they all are since your mother and I are still married. Anyway, it would make me very happy to have you here with me," he explained.

"Are you sure, Daddy? You haven't even seen me in almost 3 years. You may not even like me," she told him.

"Well, I love you, Sweetie. We'll soon get reacquainted. Maybe we'll even invite you Mom over to eat sometime. What about it?"

"Daddy, I don't want to be any part of some scheme for you to get back with Mom. I'm sorry, but I don't want to be in the middle of that," she told him matter-of-factly.

"Well, I can see that you have changed. You speak your mind, now, don't you?" He paused. "I don't mean that in a bad way... I'm glad you have matured in that way. I don't think your mother and I will ever get back together. I didn't meant to imply that, at all. Please consider my offer, okay?" he asked, almost in a pleading voice.

Amber giggled. "Tell you what, Daddy. I'll drive over tomorrow and check it out. Are you going to be mad if I say I don't want to move in?"

"Frankly I'll be a bit disappointed, but I will get over it...and I'll help you find an apartment...and I'll pay for it. How does that sound?"

"Well that sounds too good to be true," she replied. "That's a deal. See you tomorrow. Love you, bye." She hung up and smiled. Things were really going to work out, one way or another.

*****

A week later, Amber showed up at her dad's house to move in.When he came to the door, a week previously, when she visited to check out the arrangement, he almost hadn't recognized her. He had seen nothing but a school photo, sent in a text message, in 3 years -- since she was a skinny 16 year-old waif. Now she was a beautiful young woman with a bright smile and, he couldn't help but notice, the body of a woman. She had certainly filled out up top, her legs were no longer pencil-thin, and she was just so very pretty. Today, she was dressed in tight blue-jean shorts and a tight tshirt. Bart felt a surge of lust, but remembering that she was his daughter, chastised himself and set about bringing her things in and getting her settled.

She had her own room, complete with a desk. Bart lived in a small, frame house which he had remodeled himself. All the floor coverings were new and all the rooms were recently painted. There were two bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a living room with a large-screen TV. Alas, there was but one bathroom, but Amber had been sharing a bathroom with her two brothers, so she didn't see that as a problem.

The day she moved in, Bart decided that he would grill steaks to celebrate. Amber drove to the store to buy potatoes to bake in the microwave and asparagus to grill. As she set the table, she was disappointed to realize that she had not bought her favorite, Dr. Pepper, to drink. The only thing Bart had to drink was tap water, orange juice, coffee, and beer. She settled for tap water, with ice.

As they began to eat, she took one sip of her water and grimaced. "Ugh, Dad, what is wrong with this water? It tastes horrible!"

Bart laughed. "Yeah, I never drink it. They put an over-abundance of chemicals in it, for some reason. It won't hurt you. Do you want a beer?"

Amber smiled. "Daddy, I'm not old enough to drink and I've tasted that stuff before and it's just nasty."

"Suit yourself," he laughed. "How does the steak taste? It's pretty rare; I can put it back on the grill a few minutes..."

"No, it tastes good. I can eat it rare. How is your potato? All I could find to put on it was salt and pepper and margarine. Do you need me to buy groceries for you?" she grinned.

"One, the potato is perfect. Two, yes, I want you to buy the groceries. That will pay your rent. Agreed?" he laughed. "Of course I'll pay for them. You're not going to have to pay for anything. I just don't like going to the grocery store. Sure you won't have a beer?"

"I'll be happy to do the shopping!" she exclaimed. "This is going to be awesome, Daddy!" she said as she stood up, kissed his forehead, and got a beer from the refrigerator. "I can't drink that water," she stated.

By the time that Amber had gotten through eating, even though she only drank one beer, she felt the slightest bit light-headed. "Daddy I think I may be drunk," she giggled.

"No, you just have a little buzz because you're not used to it. I usually keep diet sodas and bottled water, but I just happen to be out. I don't want you to think that I just drink beer. I don't drink much, even when I do," he explained as he began to gather the dishes and take them to the sink.

"I don't mind, Daddy. The twins keep beer, but they don't drink it that often, either," she informed him.

"For real? Kaley lets them keep beer? She used to fuss at me for having it. I'm not going to criticize her, though," he said, as he filled the sink with water. "I'll wash; you dry," he smiled.

Later, as they watched TV, Amber said, "I've got a conundrum. I'm either going to have to drive to the store and get something to drink or I'm going to have to drink another beer. I am parched. I think I put too much salt on the baked potatoes."

"Help yourself, Little One," he said absent-mindedly as he focused on the baseball game. Occasionally he would look over at her, amazed at how pretty she looked. He felt bad already for not being a part of her life for three years, but now he felt that he had really cheated himself by not being there as his skinny little daughter blossomed into a pretty young woman. He was happy, however, that she didn't seem to bear any grudge toward him. He was excited to, once again, be a part of her life. He resolved to try to re-connect with the twins, as well.

Amber decided that she would go ahead and shower and get ready for bed. The baseball game was still in the 6th inning, and she wanted to see the end. She took a shower and changed into her pajamas. They were just cotton shorts, which hugged her ass perhaps a bit too nicely -- a close look and you could see the outline of her bikini panties. A cotton top completed the outfit, which fitted snuggly around her braless breasts. It crossed her mind that this outfit was not nearly as risqué as what she sometimes wore around her brothers, but was getting a bit too small for her. She had filled out in all the right places and her clothes were a bit snug in those places.

She grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and took one to her dad. When she handed it to him, Bart, for the first time, noticed just how his daughter had developed since he had seen her. He had already noticed how cute she had gotten, but hadn't really thought much about how her body had developed. He took the beer and allowed his eyes to quickly look from her cute face, down to her perfectly-sized breasts, to her tiny waist, her flaring hips, and her smooth, shapely legs. He quickly averted his gaze, reminding himself that she was his daughter.

A few moments later, Amber lay back on the couch and muttered, "This stuff doesn't taste all that good, but it sure does relax me. Maybe I'm just tired."

Bart looked over at her. The way she was laying gave him a clear view of how tight his daughter's pajama top was across her breasts. 'When did she grow THOSE?' he wondered. He could feel his cock begin to stir. He certainly didn't want to have inappropriate thoughts about his own daughter. Should he ask her to put something on that was a bit more modest? Actually it was pretty modest, he thought, although he could barely make out a hint of her nipples through the thin material. He forced himself to concentrate on the baseball game. He wouldn't start imposing rules on her that might be off-putting.

Amber forced herself to drink the last of the beer, even though it had gotten a bit warm and she wasn't crazy about the taste. She felt the same buzz that she had felt at supper, and felt that everything was right with the world. She was reconnecting with her Dad, and she had never really noticed before how handsome he was and how his tee shirts fit his upper body so well. She felt a surge of excitement imagining being in the arms of a man as powerfully built as her Dad. She looked over at Bart, who wore a tight tee shirt and shorts. She let her eyes drink him in for a moment since he was focusing on the game and wasn't paying attention to her. She let her mind imagine her Dad holding and kissing her beautiful mother. That was so exciting right now, but she recognized that the beer was altering her thoughts.

"Did you see that, Little One?...Amber? Amber?" he laughed.

"What? Sorry, I was just thinking about starting college," she lied. "What happened?"

"He made that batter look silly with that curve ball! I thought you liked baseball. We used to watch it a lot. You were more interested in it than your brothers were. Remember?"

"I still like it, but I don't watch every game like you do. I will, though. I will watch it with you. It will be fun!" she said as she stood, intending to put her beer bottle in the trash. She felt a bit wobbly and, accidentally stumbling over one of his discarded shoes, just fell in her Dad's lap. "Hello," she giggled. "I haven't been in your lap in a long time!"

Bart's first reaction was to put his hand up to catch her when he saw her falling into his lap. He saw, and felt, her ass against his hand, simultaneously. Had she been working out? How did a 19 year old girl get an ass like this? How had he not noticed it right away? Now she was sitting right on his crotch. What should he do? He was a man with a strong sex drive. Any female, especially one as sexy as Amber, was going to cause him to have an erection! This was his daughter! He couldn't allow himself to be aroused by his own daughter, and he certainly couldn't let her know that he was getting an erection!

Suddenly her arms were around his neck and she was kissing his cheek. She giggled and he knew she was a little woozy from the beer. He could feel the warm softness of her barely-clad body. He knew that if he allowed himself to get horny that he would act inappropriately -- even with his own daughter. His mind went back to his teen years when he got drunk with his cousin, Peggy, and had felt her up. Peggy was drunk -- drunker than him -- and when he started touching her, she just took all her clothes off and they were fucking before they could come to their senses. He wondered where Cousin Peggy was these days and if she would still be willing to hook up. They had, several times, after that first time -- even after both of them were married. She was always as hot as a firecracker, but she had been nowhere near as sexy as his own daughter was now.

Suddenly the TV announcer caught their attention. "That ball is back, way back, and it's GONE! A walk off homer for Ozzie, and the Braves win again!"

Even though Bart whooped with joy at the game, Amber suddenly realized that she could feel her father's erection under her ass and that she was nestled in his arms like she often was with one of her brothers. She immediately stood. "Sorry, Daddy," she giggled. "I guess I was a little buzzed. I'm too old to sit in your lap like that," she whispered. "Braves win!" she laughed nervously.

Bart was flustered. "Well... no... it's okay. If you want to sit in my lap, nobody's going to stop you... It's okay, Little One." Realizing that she must have noticed his involuntary semi-erection, he muttered, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Amber knew that he knew that she was aware that he was getting an erection. She certainly was far from naïve. She knew she had a good body and, even if he was her father, he was going to get an erection if her scantily-clad body was in his lap. It was natural and it was her fault. She would be more careful next time -- if there was a next time -- she would not be dressed for bed, if she sat in his lap, and she would be careful that her ass wasn't against his cock.

She giggled again and leaned forward to kiss his cheek, careful not to allow her breasts to rub against him. "I love you Daddy. Sleep well!"

With that, she turned and headed for the bathroom to brush her teeth. Brad watched her sweet, teenage ass as she walked away from him. His cock was now fully engorged and Bart was as horny as he had been in as long as he could remember. He tried to watch the post-game show, turned it to the news and watched a bit, but he could not get his daughter's sexy body off of his mind. He wondered if she was still a virgin. Probably not. What girl with a body like that could remain a virgin until they were 19? He imagined sucking her perfect young breasts; he imagined licking her hot teen cunt until she exploded in his mouth; he imagined impaling her with his thick root. He felt terrified that he could not control himself. He finally got up and went to his room and locked the door, not wanting to catch another glimpse of her hot young body as she emerged from the bathroom.