Amber Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart knew he had gone too far with this, but somehow texting was just not the same as saying these things face to face.

Amber: My boyfriend was pretty big, but it was really exciting to see my own brothers. They're both big, at least from what I could see. Bigger than my boyfriend.

Amber was shaking with lust. Having this conversation with her father was an unbelievable turn on. She never imagined that it would go in this direction, and she knew that she could not reveal that she had had sex with her brothers, but her father seemed very interested, so she would say just enough to make him wonder.

Bart: Your boyfriend was hung, huh? Did you like that?

Amber: I'm glad this is texting. I would be so embarrassed to say this out loud! Yes, I liked it a lot. I liked the way it looked and the way it felt.

Bart: How big was it?

Amber: Daddy! He said it was 7 inches, but it was really big around! I am thinking it might have been 7.1 inches long.

Amber hit send and laughed out loud. She hoped her dad understood her humor.

Bart: Very funny. Not as big as your brothers? Bigger than other guys you've been with?

Amber: Not much smaller than them, although he wasn't the best at using it. He was maybe a 7 out of 10.

Amber was satisfied that she had been clever enough to answer his question without giving away her secret. She put her hand in her panties and idly stroked her swollen clit, as she awaited her father's reply.

Bart: So, you've been with a lot of guys, then?

Amber: 3, including my boyfriend.

Bart pulled his boxers down and gripped his thick cock, stroking it as he imagined watching his sweet young daughter giving herself to some young stud.

Bart: What would you rate the other 2? You said your boyfriend was a 7.

Amber knew she was treading on dangerous ground. If she told the truth -- that both of her brothers would rate a 10 out of 10, her father might then ask more questions about it.

Amber: Overall, maybe a 7.5 or 8. Not enough data to say for sure.

Bart breathed a sigh of relief. It sounded like that, even though she must have fucked her boyfriend regularly, she didn't have a great deal of sexual experience, otherwise.

Bart: They were lucky, Little One.

Amber: Aww, Daddy, that's so sweet. Are you really not going to tuck me in?

Bart: Not a good idea at this time, and I think you know why.

Amber: I need you.

What the fuck did that mean? Was she offering herself to him? Bart knew that he was past the point of return. If he did go to innocently 'tuck her in' and she gave the slightest hint that she wanted more, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Bart: To tuck you in?

Amber: Duh. What did you think I meant?

Bart pulled his boxers back up and considered getting dressed, but he was horny enough that he wanted to see her reaction if he came to her room wearing only boxers, sporting an obvious erection. There would be no doubt, of course, that she was responsible for it. He got out of bed, stood looking down at his phone a moment, and considered just continuing their conversation via text. He took a deep breath and walked toward her room.

As he entered her room, he saw that she was laying on her side, staring at her phone, no doubt waiting for his next text. When she heard him, she lay the phone on the bedside table, and smiled. There was a tiny night light, plugged into the socket at the foot of her bed. It illuminated her beautiful face with a dim light that made her look sexier than ever.

"Daddy!" she smiled.

"Apparently you aren't going to let me sleep until I tuck you in," he explained.

Amber noticed immediately that he was wearing only boxers and that his erection was very noticeable. Her wet pussy cramped with need. Was she really considering fucking him? She couldn't have said for sure, but she knew that she needed it and wanted it as badly as she had ever wanted sex. This was so forbidden, so taboo, and he was so sexy!

Bart sat on the edge of her bed and began tucking the sheet around her and up to her chin, as he had when she was a little girl. She was smiling up at him. Fuck, she was so cute and sexy! He wondered what she wore underneath the cover, but wasn't about to try to find out. He tucked her in tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Is that how your brothers do it?" he couldn't help but ask.

"They sometimes kiss my lips," she said, impishly.

Bart leaned forward and pecked her lips, very briefly. "There," he said.

She giggled. "No, a real kiss."

"Your brothers give you a real kiss on the lips?" he asked, shocked. He imagined that scenario and felt a stream of pre-cum leak down his shaft.

"Well...," she giggled. "More than what you did. Let me show you." She wriggled one arm out from under the covers and put her hand on her father's face, guiding it toward her own.

She kissed his lips and allowed the kiss to linger for a few seconds. She desperately wanted to stick her tongue into his mouth and suck his tongue into her own. "Like that, sometimes," she said.

"And you are okay with that?" he asked, incredulously.

"Yes. I love them. They love me. I like to kiss people I love. Would you kiss me again?" she asked. Her voice was so soft and sexy. How could he have turned her down?

When he bent, eager to kiss her sweet lips again, reminding himself not to get carried away, she suddenly opened her mouth slightly. When he kissed her, she moved her mouth, as if biting his mouth, but inserting her tongue into his mouth and sucking at his mouth. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, their tongues wrestling. He could feel her trembling as she attempted to sit up, the covers falling away from her body. As they continued to kiss, she found his hand and placed it on one of her breasts. He could feel how hard her nipple was through the cloth of the tee shirt.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and pulled his hand away from her breast. "Now that's a kiss," she smiled.

Was that it? Was she going to do that and then expect him to leave? He grasped the hem of the tee shirt and attempted to lift it. This she allowed until he had uncovered her tiny panties. But, just as he was about to reveal her breasts, she grabbed the shirt and pulled it back down.

"No, Daddy. You're not supposed to see me that way," she giggled.

Bart felt a surge of anger. She was just playing with him, for her own amusement. She was making him feel like a fool. He stood, then placed a knee on the bed and swung his other leg over her until he was astride her.

"Daddy! No!" she moaned as he grasped the shirt and wrestled it above her panties again. "Don't, Daddy!" she gasped, almost hyperventilating.

As she tried to pull her shirt back down, Bart grasped her wrist and held it tightly. He reached his other hand and delicately ran his fingers between her legs, feeling of the saturated cloth of her tiny panties. He smiled down at her. She might try to stop him, but there was no denying the effect that he had on her. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was wet, and she had been eager to suck his tongue. She obviously wanted and needed sex. It was okay with him if she wanted to pretend.

"Daddy, stop! Don't touch me there!" she gasped.

Bart grasped the elastic top of her panties and began peeling them downward. He stood, still holding one of her wrists. She pushed at him, uselessly, with her other hand. He pulled again and was pretty sure that she lifted her ass briefly to allow the flimsy panties to slide out from under her. He pulled them down her legs, and off, then dropped them in the floor. His eyes were drawn to her neatly-trimmed pussy. He already knew how wet she was. She had told him how much she liked sex. There was no doubt in his mind what was about to happen; whether she gave in willingly or was reluctant was up to her.

"Daddy, no," she whined. "I didn't mean for it to go this far. I was..."

"You are a dick tease, Little One," he said, evenly. "Do you want to take that tee shirt off, or do you want me to take it off of you?"

"No, please, Daddy," she gasped, but she sounded unconvincing. "I am your little girl. You shouldn't see me naked!"

Bart, once again, grasped the shirt, but she yelped, "No, don't. Don't hurt me!"

Bart looked in her face. Was she really scared he would hurt her? "I'm not going to hurt you, Little One," he assured her, in a calm voice.

She looked uncertainly into his face, then pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it in the floor. Her body was totally revealed now. Bart was hungrily gazing at her, from head to toe.

Amber basked in the sure knowledge that her father was drinking in the sexy display of her young, taut body. She was narcissistic enough to enjoy the appreciation of men, but her father worshipping her with his eyes was so hot that she felt the familiar buzz in her nipples and between her legs that signaled that she would have an orgasm soon; she had been known to have a spontaneous orgasm, without even touching, on occasion.

"Well?" she asked, nervously.

"Fuck. You're the hottest little thing I ever saw."

"Daddy, you shouldn't talk about your own daughter that way," she said, but he was convinced that she was still teasing him.

Bart reached and touched one of her nipples; he stroked it with two fingers; then he tweaked it. Amber closed her eyes and swallowed. Her breath was ragged. Her pert breasts rose and fell delightfully. Bart leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. He circled it with his tongue, then sucked lightly.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "Ohhh goodness. Daddy, you shouldn't be sucking my tits!" she gasped.

As she sat up in bed, he again stood and, unceremoniously, dropped his boxers. His long, thick cock sprang into view. The head was purple and covered in his viscous pre-ejaculate. The shaft was covered in a network of heavily swollen veins. His over-sized balls hung several inches below his swollen shaft.

"Daddy!" she gasped, wondering if she could accommodate such a huge organ. "You should not let your daughter see your erection!" She stifled a giggle, but a surge of lust ran through her body. As hot as she always was when she saw either of her brothers naked, this was a whole new level. This was way more forbidden, in her mind, than sex with her brothers. That was almost innocent compared with sex with her own father. And that cock! It was longer and thicker than her twin brothers', but it was just so incredibly sexy with those big veins and those horse-sized balls. Nothing in her experience had made pure lust course through her veins like this. She knew she had to have him. She would give him everything she had, as long as he wanted it.

Bart was beyond reason. He wanted everything at once, whether she wanted it or not. He wanted to suckle her perfect young breasts. He wanted to crawl between her legs and eat her until she had so many orgasms that she would pass out. He wanted to tongue her asshole. He wanted to feel her mouth on his cock. He wanted to hold her and kiss her sweet mouth. But those things would have to wait. His primary mission was to impale his delectable 19-year-old daughter on his long thick shaft and fuck her within an inch of her life.

"Little One, how does this compare to the guys you've been with?" he panted as he crawled onto the bed and put his arms around her.

"Daddy, don't do this. You're too big for me!" she panted, struggling to get away from him.

"You said you liked a big one. I'm not that much bigger than your boyfriend, right?" he sneered.

"You're as big around as a horse. He is just long! I've never even seen one as big as you!" she gasped. "Daddy, don't. Please let me up!"

Bart wrestled her onto her back and got on top of her. Her legs were open, as if she was accepting the inevitable. Bart placed a knee on the bed to maintain balance and reached to touch her pussy.

When he touched her, it was like an electric shock. Her lower body slammed upward, involuntarily.

"No, don't. It isn't right!" she gasped. Fuck, it just felt so good. She could already tell that he knew what he was doing by the way he was touching her.

Bart ran his fingers up her cuntal furrow and flicked her clit.

"Unggggh!" she moaned. "Oh Daddy, don't touch me that way. You shouldn't!"

He stroked back down to her opening and inserted a finger inside her. She was obviously tight, but his finger easily sank inside her. He removed it and, making sure she was watching, put his finger in his mouth and sucked her juices off.

He could see the excitement in her eyes. She liked it. "Daddy, you shouldn't," she whispered.

"I love your taste, Little One," he told her. "I love you. You know that, right?" he asked, surprised at the emotion in his voice.

"I know you love me, Daddy. But you have to stop. This is not healthy. I won't ever tell anybody. I promise!"

Bart slowly inserted two fingers inside his wriggling daughter. She wasn't fighting against him at all. In fact, her body seemed to be eager for him to continue his ministrations. Her hips were moving, ever so slightly, toward him as he sank his fingers inside her. He withdrew them, then sank them inside her again. When she closed her eyes in apparent ecstasy, he wondered how long he could last with her. His cock was throbbing with need. He needed to skewer her soon and show her what being with a real man was like. He knew he had to be gentle, but he was confident that she would want it again. This couldn't be just a one-time thing. No; not if she was going to live with him. He knew that if he saw this young goddess every day, after having experienced sex with her, that he would want it often. For that to happen, she would have to want it as badly as he did.

"Don't fuck me, Daddy," she grunted, even as her legs opened wider and her hips moved forward to accept his thick fingers into her clasping, grasping cuntal sleeve.

Bart withdrew his fingers from her pussy and rubbed her juices on his cock. He gazed into her eyes. She was so beautiful. He really did love her, perhaps more than any woman he had been with -- even Kaley. He leaned forward and rubbed his swollen cock-head on her open gash.

She moaned. "Oh Daddy, ohhhh, Daddy...."

Bart couldn't resist teasing her. "Want me to stop, Little One?"

She swallowed and nodded her head, almost imperceptibly. "We shouldn't do this," she gasped.

He almost laughed at her change of pronoun. She had been saying 'you shouldn't'. Now she was saying 'we shouldn't'. To him, this was significant. She knew that she was getting exactly what she asked for, whether she intended it or not.

"But we're going to, Little One. You know that, right?" he gasped, his urge to impale her almost overwhelming.

Amber looked into his face. "Yes. But we shouldn't!"

Bart placed his cock head at her entrance and pushed. She moaned a little, as if she were uncomfortable. He paused for a few seconds, then pushed again. He felt the head pop inside her and, gaining leverage, slowly pushed inside her, watching her face for any signs of pain. There were none. When he felt as if he had hit bottom, he stopped and was still. He gazed into his precious daughter's beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, but her breathing and the expression on her face told him that she was experiencing as much pleasure as was he.

She opened her eyes. Her father's face was within a couple of inches of her own, his thick truncheon sunk deep inside her. She kissed his lips briefly. "Fuck me, Daddy," she whispered. "Oh it feels so good!"

Bart began to slowly saw in and out of his sweet daughter's sexy body. She wrapped her legs around him and met each stroke with her own eager thrusts of her hips. She gasped and moaned and whispered unintelligible words continuously as he continued to ruthlessly stroke in and out of her with a regular rhythm.

"Amber, sweet Amber, Honey..." he gasped.

She gazed into his eyes and briefly kissed him again. "Daddy, you shouldn't have fucked me," she smiled.

"I couldn't resist you," he gasped, beginning to pick up the pace. "I loved your assets too much!"

"We shouldn't have, because we now know how good it is... slow down, okay?" she whispered in his ear. "Oh, Daddy, it's so big! I love it!"

He kissed her; she slipped her tongue into his mouth and moaned. Disengaging he said, "Is it good, Little One?"

"You know it is," she smiled. "And now we can't ever stop because...Oh Daddy, I am cummmmmmmmmmming!!!"

He could feel her tight, wet pussy clasp his cock and knew he couldn't hold out any longer. When she relaxed, falling back like a ragdoll, he felt his heavy balls cramp and the sweet jolt of electricity between his balls as he began to spew the hot load of his man-seed into his writhing, incomparably sexy daughter.

"Amber, sweet Amber.... Daddy is cumming...." He gasped.

"Fill me up, Daddy," she whispered. "I love you!"

Bart felt as if he would never stop cumming. He couldn't remember having an orgasm this intense. He opened his eyes to see his adoring daughter looking into his face, as if she were worshipping him. Her hands came up and cradled his face as he unloaded the last of his offering.

She pulled his face to her neck and held him close as he collapsed on her body. He lay there, spent, until she wriggled out from under him and went to the bathroom.

When she returned, she lay her head on the pillow, looking into his face. She smiled. "Before you ask," She whispered, "That was the best ever...and before you ask, yes I want it again."

Bart grinned at her. He knew this was just the beginning.