Amber, The One with the Tits

Story Info
Blowjob fantasy inspired by the viral post.
4.5k words
4.65
20.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

I initially wrote this story as part of a sort of free use/casual sex universe. I've since abandoned that idea and decided to rework it as a standalone featuring two ladies from a viral tinder post from years ago. If you're not familiar, I suggest you look up the title of this story and you'll find the image I'm talking about. It's over the top and unrealistic, but hope you enjoy it.

Big thanks to ResJack for editing!

_____

Saturday morning I had to do laundry. We have a laundry room in the basement of my building, so it's not too inconvenient, but could get crowded on weekends. Fortunately, I woke up before 6 am and was too horny to get back to sleep. Rather than jerk off, I decided to get an early start, and it was empty when I got down there.

The laundry room is a good size, with about 8 machines on each side with a folding table in the middle. In the back, there is a sink for rinsing and then a bathroom for the building staff. I was happy to load up the wash in peace until I heard the elevator door ding to alert me of someone coming.

An explosion of laughter came out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. Two young ladies must've been just getting in from a very late night out.

"Wait, Amber... I think he said it's back here." One called out to the other a moment before entering the laundry room.

"Oh." When the first girl entered, she stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she saw the room wasn't empty. "Hi." She was a beautiful young girl, couldn't have been older than 20, so probably shouldn't have been drinking. She was wearing black heels that were not helping their balance as they walked in.

"Hi," I replied as I checked her out. She was tan and thin; she had auburn hair and was wearing a black off-the-shoulder crop top and some crazy gray pants. I could've easily been caught admiring her toned stomach, but as her friend came around from behind her my attention was immediately drawn elsewhere.

The second girl was pretty too. She was paler, with messy brown hair and dark eyes. She was wearing a deep red, thin-strapped top that barely supported the reason for my distraction; a set of braless tits that sat flawlessly in front of her beautiful body.

"Hey, good looking... you know where the bathroom is?" She broke my trance as she slurred her words and revealed to me their reason for being down here.

"Right back there." I pointed them towards the door that was out of their view.

"Great!" She was oddly excited to find it. "I'm going to go first, and my friend here will start to suck you off to thank you for your assistance."

Her friend let out a laugh, I assumed reacting to how ridiculous her large-chested friend sounded, both with what she was saying and how she said it. Still, she began slowly walking towards me as her friend stormed to the bathroom.

"Sorry about her." She smiled. "Zero filter."

"No worries." I smiled back as she came a little closer.

"We were just talking about blowjobs." The girl continued. "How much we both love giving them, and how we wished there was a guy around to... help us out."

Before I knew it, she was right up against me, her hand on my chest as she stared into my eyes.

"You don't mind, do you?" The young beauty brought her hand down to the sudden bulge in my pants before dropping down to her knees.

I gulped. "Not at all."

Her smile widened. "I didn't think you would."

She untied my sleep shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. My semi-hard cock sprung right up in front of her face, and she wasted no time putting it in her mouth and suckling on my quickly hardening cock.

I leaned my now bare ass against the washing machine as she sucked me, ignoring the cold as I focused on the beautiful stranger working hard to get my cock fully erect after less than a minute of conversation.

Within seconds I was fully hard, and she brought her hand up to start jerking me off at the same time as she blew me. It felt so good that I could've cum right there, but suddenly she stopped.

"Sorry, I have to take this off."

She removed her hand and unhooked her watch. Apparently, it was hindering her ability to pleasure me, but it still felt incredible. Though I was thankful for the opportunity to collect myself and prolong this fantasy come true for as long as possible.

"Take your top off too." I directed her to buy myself some more time. She may have not been as stacked as her friend, but she had a beautiful body, and I was eager to see as much of it as possible.

"Yes, sir." She smiled as she obediently lifted her shirt up over her head and tossed it on the floor next to her watch. She didn't wear a bra, and stuck out her chest, swaying slightly as she proudly displayed her breasts for me.

Her body did not disappoint. She was clearly fit rather than just thin and had a full-body tan. Her breasts were perky little B cups with tiny little nipples sticking right up from the center. She smiled at my positive reaction to her chest, my guess is she didn't get it that much when she was out with her friend.

With her watch and shirt out of the way, she didn't take long to put my dick back in her mouth and resume jerking me off in perfect synchrony with her blowjob.

"Ohhhhh yyyyyeaaaaaahhhh." I moaned.

My eyes were closed as I drank in the pleasure. My dick was getting closer and closer to cumming as I did my best to hold back and make this last. I had almost forgotten that this beautiful cocksucker was only half of the duo. The sound of the bathroom door opening startled me as I continued to receive this incredible blowjob.

"Alright, I peed, now where's that cock?"

Her friend didn't even flinch, continuing her incredible cocksucking as I watched big juggs bouncing across the room towards us. Just the sight of them jiggling with each step was making it harder for me to resist letting go and filling this young mouth with a fresh load of cum. It didn't help that as soon as she opened the bathroom door, the pace of the blowjob quickened, seemingly trying to get my cum out before her friend even had a chance at me. I was starting to sweat just from holding back.

"I see she got you nice and hard already. She's good right?"

I exhaled. "Oh yeah... One of the best... I've ever... had." I was practically panting trying to get a sentence out, but it was taking all my might not to explode.

"You haven't had me yet." She winked at me and put her hands around my head to pull me in for a kiss, her tongue working her way around mine to make sure it was her I was thinking about even though my rock-hard cock was on the brink of exploding directly down another girl's throat.

I thought for sure this was it. The sounds of my cock getting slurped and jerked filled the room. I could barely hold on, and then she started humming around my dick, sending pleasurable vibrations coursing through my body. I needed to grab onto something, but there was nothing nearby except for these girls. Without thinking, I did what any man would do.

My hands shot up and each grabbed one of the impeccable breasts in front of me. Squeezing tightly as I moaned out in pleasure. They were unbelievably soft, but the reaction to my spontaneous grab ended up setting me back.

"HEY!" The kiss ended as she quickly pushed my hands off of her. I almost lost my balance from the shove, and her friend lost control of my dick causing it to be released from her vacuum grip. "Did I say that you could grab my tits?!"

I knew it was a rhetorical question, but I wouldn't have been able to answer either way. I had gotten so close to blowing my load that my dick felt like it was orgasming, even though I was somehow able to hold back from cumming.

"What the fuck, Amber?! I was just about to finish him!"

She got up from her knees and into her friend's face, but Amber was having none of it.

"Good thing you didn't." She pushed her friend aside. "I haven't had my turn yet..." She gave me a wicked smirk. "...And I want to make him suffer."

Her friend rolled her eyes and brought her attention back towards me. "Are you okay?" She walked over and put her hand on my chest, her sweet face looking up at me as my raging hard cock was still sticking straight out towards the girls.

"I'm fine." I composed myself. "Thank you. You're very talented."

She blushed. "Thank you. Do you want to put it back in my mouth now?"

I nodded, causing her to smile slowly.

"Good." She replied. "Come here." She helped straighten me out against the machine. "We'll go nice and slow, okay?"

I nodded again as she had me in position and got back on her knees. Amber, meanwhile, was leaning against the next machine with one leg up.

"I can't WAIT to get these shoes off!" She proclaimed loudly as she pulled off her heels.

"Well hurry up. If you want a turn." Her friend was slowly jerking my cock. "I still need to pee if you want to take over." Her tone was much brasher with her friend than it was with me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Amber pulled off her other shoe and knelt beside her friend just as my cock was sliding back into her mouth. She flashed me a wicked smile as she reached up and began rubbing my balls.

Just like that, I felt like I could cum again. I had an incredible view down Amber's shirt, and her tits looked even more amazing from this angle. Milky white and unrealistically perky for their massive size. Her cleavage seemed bottomless; I was absolutely mesmerized.

"Go pee," Amber instructed her friend after another minute of cocksucking. "I'll take it from here."

"Thanks." Her friend spit me out and stood up quickly. "Sorry, I just really have to go."

I nodded. "No worries."

"Hurry back," Amber smirked as she slid her hand up from my balls to jerk my slick cock. "He won't last long."

She kept things slow. She could tell how close I was. My breath was heavy, and I was noticeably sweating as I watched the busty goddess take full control. Her friend scurried off to the bathroom, and it was her show now.

"Good thing I stopped her." She spoke slowly as she stroked me. "I think you would've blown about a gallon of cum into her mouth if I let her keep going."

I nodded lightly. "She's really good."

Amber's smile widened. "Not as good as me."

She gave me another minute to recover. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, studying my every reaction as she teased me by bringing her mouth closer and closer to my throbbing cock. Once it almost touched her lips, causing it to powerfully pulse in her hands.

"Ooooh... Ready for me, big boy?" She let out a light chuckle before releasing my cock and giving it a playful smack.

I shook my head. "Show me your tits." I tried to firmly command her, but I was in no shape to make demands and it must've come out pretty weakly.

"Oh these?" She said innocently as she brought her hands up and gripped each of her fun bags. "The things you've been staring at since we entered the room?"

I nodded.

"I don't think you could handle that right now." She stood up now, so she was at eye level with me. "I think I'd pull out my big tits and you'd just splooge all over this place. A girl could probably drown in the amount of cum those big balls of yours are ready to unleash into this world."

She brought herself right up against me, pressing her tits into my chest and putting her lips up to my ear. She sucked lightly on my ear lobe and whispered seductively. "What's the magic word?"

"P-p-please." I stuttered. Barely able to hang on.

She began to laugh as soon as I answered. Backing away slightly and sticking her tongue out towards me. "You're cute!" She was playful again. "Are you ready now?"

I had no idea what was happening. This girl was all the right types of crazy at the moment. She bounced back down in front of me and started lightly rubbing my cock again.

"Oh yeah... I think he's ready for me." She answered her own question as she brought my dick into her mouth to give me about a three-second teaser of a blowjob. "Almost forgot!"

Amber quickly spit me out and stood back up. She reached her hands down and swiftly removed her top, tossing it to the ground next to her friend's, revealing to me two of the most perfect breasts you could ever imagine.

They were literally indescribable. They seemed even bigger now that she was topless, and they absolutely defied gravity. They were milky white and perfectly symmetrical, with two puffy little nipples poking just slightly upwards right from the center.

My jaw dropped and my cock pulsed. They were unbelievable. Amber clearly loved my reaction.

"You like?" She asked rhetorically.

It was only a few seconds before she knelt back down, causing her perfect breasts to jiggle slightly as she did. She dragged her hands down my body until her mouth reached my cock, and swiftly took it back in her mouth to immediately begin bobbing up and down enthusiastically.

She smiled at my reaction, but only for a second as she put her mouth right back over my cock and began bobbing up and down enthusiastically. I was mesmerized, watching her milky white tits bounce back and forth as she repeatedly engulfed the entire length of my cock.

We heard the bathroom and her friend return, but neither of us paid her any attention as Amber was completely lost in her blowjob and I was absolutely lost in her.

Still, she was eager to rejoin in the action. She came up beside me and put her fingers under my chin, lifting my head towards her, ignoring the dumbfounded expression on my face to pull me in for a kiss.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned into my lips as her friend gave me not only an incredible blowjob, but it was just moments after showing me the greatest pair of tits quite possibly in the history of creation.

"I know. She's the best, isn't she? Drives all the guys crazy, I don't know how she does it."

I think I shook my head, but I have no idea.

"Give him a break." She shouted down at her friend. "Let him play with those perfect tits of yours while I blow him some more."

Just like that, it stopped. Amber spit out my cock and started to laugh as she looked up at me and gave a big wipe to her lips.

"How was that?" She asked me, clearly knowing the answer and that I was in such a stupor that I was pretty much incapable of replying.

"Look at him." Her friend answered for me. "You blew him stupid."

I still didn't know what to say. My cock was absolutely throbbing for release, Amber slowly stood up, bringing her immaculate tits even closer to me.

"He'll be fiiiiiine." She whined back to her friend. "Don't worry, you can still blow him some more."

She stepped aside as her friend reached down and started massaging my balls. giving me another moment to recover so I didn't blow my load as soon as I was back in her mouth again.

"Good call on taking your watch off, by the way, this thing is way too clunky for handjobs." Amber made a jerking motion with her hand, causing her breasts to jiggle some more.

"I know right!" Her friend agreed before looking back at me. "Well, I'd ask you where you want to cum, but I'm pretty sure we all know the answer."

It was pretty obvious. I caught myself staring again at the absolutely flawless chest of the busty goddess. How could I not paint those delicious juggs with my cum? They were begging me for it since I first saw them.

"Tits." I finally managed to speak as I was slowly coming down from my extreme arousal.

"We know, we know... In a minute." Amber answered. "You want to feel them again first? With my permission this time?" She stuck her chest out, making them look even bigger as she presented them to me. I immediately grabbed one in each hand, giving a good squeeze, and massaging her soft flesh through my fingers.

"Mmmmm." Amber let out a soft moan as I rubbed my thumb over her nipple. She bit her lip and looked me right in the eyes. I actually lifted my gaze from her exquisite breasts to stare right back at her. There was pure lust in her eyes as her friend pulled away and knelt back down in front of me.

"Mmmm!" She placed her hands on my thighs and opened wide to take me back in her mouth and begin giving me a nice, slow blowjob. It was as if she was savoring the taste of cock and the significant amount of precum that had already escaped me as she slowly brought me back up to the point of uncontrollable pleasure.

As good as it felt, I barely reacted to her mouth on my cock though Amber had me completely under her spell. The feeling of her soft breasts overflowing from between my fingers as she stared deep into my eyes and slowly licked her lips had me well past weak in the knees.

"That's nice, baby. Do you want to taste them?"

I nodded eagerly. Keeping my eyes on hers as I ducked down and gently slurped her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned a little louder. "Good boy."

Her friend was picking up the pace with her blowjob and was now massaging my balls as well. She could feel what worked for me and wasn't going to deny me any longer. I could feel her jerking and slurping with purpose, but I needed to hold back. I needed to fuck these tits.

I gently spit out Amber's nipple and looked up into her eyes while continuing to grope her chest.

"Get next to your friend," I commanded, much more sternly than before.

Both girls could hear the power in my voice and responded obediently. No more games, it was showtime. The blowjob paused with her lips just around my tip. My beautiful cocksucker held completely still except for her eyes which looked up at me as soon as she heard me order her friend to join her.

She carefully opened her mouth, pulling away and slowly using her hand again as she made room for Amber, who pulled her hair back and prepared herself to take over.

As she settled in, my cock was literally handed to her by her friend who was only holding my base as my cock throbbed eagerly in her grip. Amber couldn't refuse and immediately leaned forward for a suck.

I took a deep breath. Amber's blowjob was even more incredible than I remembered. It was a different style, slower than before as she swirled her tongue all around the head of my cock. Her friend continued rubbing my balls while she took her time to work it all the way in and out of her talented mouth. It only took a minute or so for me to be completely drowning in pleasure, and borderline mute again as I tried to give more direction.

"Tits." I managed to grunt out while admiring the two beauties from above.

They knew exactly what that meant. Amber pulled me out of her mouth and hoisted her tits up to my throbbing red cock. She wrapped her tits around me, and you could just barely see the head of my cock sticking out of her milky white cleavage. It was completely engulfed in the softness of her unbelievable breasts as she squeezed them around me. It was absolute heaven, easily the greatest thing my cock had ever felt.

Before I could even adjust to the feeling, Amber had already begun rocking back and forth to start my titfuck. My jaw dropped again, I was practically drooling as I watched them sliding up and down my cock.

I was starting to feel lightheaded. Doing everything I could to hold back from my inevitable orgasm and prolong the indescribable pleasure these girls were giving me.

Both stared up at me, just watching and waiting for me to lose control. Amber gradually picked up the pace of the titfuck, a wicked smile on her face as her friend gently caressed my legs.

Finally, it was all too much.

"Aaaah.... Agghh!"

It was the only sound that escaped me as my body convulsed as it did its best to process the pleasure.

"Come on, baby! Let it out!"

They were ready for me. My hips began involuntarily thrusting, fucking Amber's immaculate tits as I finally began to cum.

A huge load launched out of me, bouncing hard off the bottom of Amber's chin, causing her head to shift back slightly right as a second shot burst right next to it. The second was more than the first and the third was about the same, all three left long strands of cum all the way up her chest and neck.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12