Amber, The One with the Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber let go of her tits and her friend immediately took over, grabbing control of my cock and jerking it hard onto her friend's chest so I could really give them a full coating. My fourth blast hit just above her right nipple, and my fifth and sixth hit the left.

"Ohhhhhyeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed out loudly. The pleasure took over my entire body and I couldn't stop cumming. As shot after shot unloaded onto Amber's chest, the quantity of cum barely seemed to change.

I felt a hand on my balls as another continued jerking my cock. I couldn't keep track of who was doing what as my eyes slammed shut and my head was thrown back while I yelled out in pleasure.

"Let it all out, baby." They cooed. "Let it all out!"

The girls started laughing and I finally looked down again. It appeared my seventh shot had gotten away from her and hit Amber right in the face. Fortunately, she got a kick out of it and they couldn't stop giggling.

"Sorry!" She apologized to her friend, though never stopped jerking.

She had straightened me out again, allowing me to watch as I was back to painting the world's greatest tits.

"I think he's got my tits covered!" Amber sounded surprised that was even possible as she tongued some of my cum off her face while my next two shots continued drenching her tits.

"He's still going too!" Her friend was equally in awe.

I was finally slowing down. My tenth shot only reached her stomach, though the eleventh had a little extra power and hit her right on the nipple.

"Just wait until you taste it too, this guy is delicious!" Amber had managed to reach some of the cum that hit her face with her tongue and was squishing it around in her mouth.

With that, her friend leaned in and took my still cumming cock directly into her mouth. I gave her at least 3 more spurts as her lips clamped down around my cock and I filled her up with more cum.

She eventually had to pull away, allowing me to send one more little shot onto Amber before any last drops simply leaked out of me.

"Well done, sir!" Amber smiled up at me as her friend composed herself. "Look at all this cum!"

I practically collapsed against the machine, every part of me was completely relaxed and a smile was glued to my face as I looked down at the mess I made. This had to be the strongest orgasm of my life.

"Don't worry, we'll clean it all up." Amber smiled back at me before leaning in to put my cock back in her mouth, making sure to suck out any cum that may have gotten stuck in the shaft.

"He's still hard too!" Her friend observed. "Too bad we have to get going." She pouted before reaching over to her friend's chest and scooping some of my cum off for another taste. "Mmmmm!"

Amber released me with a pop and looked up towards me, opening her mouth to show me the extra cum she was able to coax out of me.

I leaned back against the washer and closed my eyes, drinking in the pure bliss I was experiencing with these two angels while they continued to clean me and all my cum off of Amber's chest. Not a drop was wasted as they eventually ate it all up. They pulled up my shorts and gathered their things, when they arose, I opened my eyes to see two beautiful topless girls right in front of me.

"Want to give them one last feel?" The one with the tits asked while sticking them out to me.

I smiled and grabbed her chest, kneading her flesh one more time and doing my best to memorize every inch of them so they could live in my dreams forever.

Her friend already began to put her clothes back on and gave me a long kiss while I felt up her friend.

"Thanks again." She said as she pulled away.

"Come on!" She pulled Amber and her tits away.

"Wait!" She called out as she was rushed out. "What's your number?"

I instinctively shouted it out as I heard the elevator doors open.

"Amber, come on!" Her friend hurried her in.

I shouted it again as I heard them press the button and the doors close. Then one more time just in case.

I wasn't optimistic. It's not easy to remember a random combination of numbers getting shouted at you while you're literally being dragged away.

That was until I felt my phone buzzing in my pockets. When I saw the messages, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hi :)"

"It's Amber."

"The one with the tits."

12