All Comments on 'Amber's Discovery'

by amber_fields

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
'Green for Go' ?

A fair attempt: liberated wife looking for self-fulfilment, and quite willing to share her adventure with her partner for their continued delight; no deliciously decadent devouring of her creamy goodness; no existential catharsis in his drowning his doubt in the heady cauldron between her thighs; no sublimation of self in her slooshyness; no fiery baptism as he converts to being adoring worshipper of her cunt and her contents; not 'exquisite'...Stays on 'Amber'.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
Crap; take course in critical reasoning Author

this has to be the stupidest thing ever written in here... look dummy SAYING something is ABC when it is really XYZ does not make it ABC.

<br></br>

the wife says

<br></br>

<i>Let me say right up front: I'm not a slut! When I think of a slut, I think of a woman who will go to bed with just about anybody. </i>

<br></br>

no stupid that is a dumb slut

<br></br>

<i>Well, that's not me. I have to like a man to go to bed with him.</i>

<br></br>

so at least the wife is NOT fucking say Doggies? Good for you author!!

<br></br>

<i> There has to be some connection on a personal and social level. That's the best I can describe it. I don't know how else to say it. </i>

<br></br>

thats b/c water is always wet even if you say water is dry

<br></br>

<i>But, like I said, since he was cool with sharing me as long as he got to hear all the juicy details of the deed, why not? Does that make me a slut? </i>

<br></br>

YES.

<br></br>

<i>A lot of women may think so. Some men may think so, but most of them are hypocrites who'd lay with any attractive woman who came on to them. </i>

<br></br>

No you moron... <b>regardless of whether your husband wnats you to or not YOU should do what is right for you. YOUR decision to fuck around REGARDLESS of the asshole husband is YOUR CHOICE.</b>

<br></br>

yes many men might be hypocrites. granted. That has nothing so with your own values and code.

<br></br>

S-L-U-T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Appreciate you work

True, or a figmament of your imagination, I loved it. Pay no attention to the folks who were hypercritical, they read it (and probably beat off while doing so :-) ) Let's hear more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Decent Writing, not so great story

Disagree with her, she is a slut and probably a whore. Her husband is a part time pimp for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The first real sign of addiction is denial!

I am not an alcoholic, I am not a druggie/dopehead, I am not a slut. Sound familiar, it should you probably hear such things several times a week. Almost like the OJ defense, deny it, deny it, deny it. You are a slut with your husbands permission. You dont really cheat on him as you and he have an agreement. Not a real good agreement as it isnt really, Safe, Sane, and Consensual. The parts I challenge are the Safe and the Sane parts. Dalring you go and bang yourself to death. I would never touch you, you are to used of a piece of property and probably infected with more diseases than most people can name. Yeah, you may not have symptoms, but tell me this was your last sexual activity a year ago and have you had the one year test done since the last activity? If you cant say yes to that then darling there is no way yet of knowing what infections you may or may not have. Remember condoms arent always effective especially with HIV and some types of sexual activity with lubes et al, may actually make the ocndom absolutely useless with regard to disease. Enjoy your sex while you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How Self Insulting Of You

As well as to us to assume we can fathom or value your selfish minded cucking and his self humiliating cuckolding wimpiness.<P>

Aside from that there is nothing else good to say or want from you given your dark sordid mindset. Never fear though as there are a few - a very few into male humiliation and self deprivation by a selfish wife slut into same.<P>

The he's not a pimp comment almost said it all then you also said not a slut except when awake which clarified it.<P>

So why bother again - this tail is so old and so void of value or eroticism - just ridiculous jaded addiction to self indulgence at another's contrived braindead expense.<P>

You have talent why not use it for more than the very few sicko's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To the idiots who moralise ...

...go back and read the 'intro'. This is a work of fiction!To those of you who feel the need to gripe about the content; the fact you are reading this suggest you are more in need of help than any writer with a vivid imagination.There is a clear warning at the start of the story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Columbus's discovery was better

So-so prose, no plot and little in terms of character development. It's not a stroke story so what is it? Bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Liked It!

Ignore the usual redneck flamers on here who want to own and dominate women. Many of us enjoy this type of story, and hope to read more from you

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Can’t tell what Amber or amber discovered…

I could not find any Erotica here. It was marred by thinly veiled pseudo feminist pretensions with the typical accompanying contemptuous attitude to men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Comment Nazis Need To Get A Life

Readers on this site get to comment on anything we darn well please. If we don't like the content, we get to say so and you comment Nazis can't stop us. Your insults only show your own insecurities. We all know only wimps will like these wimp husband and slut wife stories so your comments tell us exactly who you are. Get some therapy, and you can recover your manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Bad

I like this genre and I liked your story. It felt a little rushed, maybe a little more character development would have helped us to get deeper into the psyche of both spouses.

Boy, the mouth breathers are out in force, ignoring your caveat and not understanding the concept of "fiction".

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

I agree with the previous comment that this story seemed a bit rushed. Develop more of a plot and I think you will find that even though the extra work and writing may not be sexual it will make the story that much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good iDEA

Nothing wrong with a basic story about a woman who finds out that it is more difficult to wear out a pussy than a cock and a husband who already knows it. If they are both getting what they want then what is the problem? "judge not..."

cuddlyellacuddlyellaalmost 17 years ago
Your next date......

.......May I come with you? You sound the kind of person I would love to make up a threesome with. Or perhaps I could "baby-sit" your hubby whilst you go out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
"Cuckolding"? Where?

"... As well as to us to assume we can fathom or value your selfish minded cucking and his self humiliating cuckolding wimpiness."

WoW! Somehow we managed to read the same story and draw COMPLETELY different conclusions. HOW did you get "selfish minded cucking" from her adventures - WITH HER HUSBAND'S FULL KNOWLEDGE, SUPPORT AND ENJOYMENT - or "self humiliating cuckolding wimpiness" about a husband who was quite obviously having more sex/lovemaking with his wife than before, to the great benefit of both of them as a couple?!? Quote me from the story where the wife acted maliciously or thoughtless of her husband's feelings, or where the husband expressed ANY kind of bad feelings about her playing - now THAT would be the kind of story you're objecting to. *This* story was about a very loving couple.

*You* don't want this kind of play in your relationships - yeah, I get that. But you can't judge her by your standards; they don't fit either of them, or their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such a great wife

She sounds a lot like my wife. When she sets her sights on a man, she gets him. I love her and I love hearing the details of her dates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amber is an A1 wife who needs 2 men to be truly happy. I gave this story ☆☆☆☆☆

Amber is NOT A SLUT! She is a perfect LOVING WIFE for her KINKY HUSBAND. A match made in Heaven!

This story must have been based on, or inspired by, true events.

I am a bit of a sick fuck myself.

I also was getting wild if my wife told me that a man had all but asked her out, say at a fund-raising event or a public health conference. She was really pretty & very fuckable & men were attracted to her like like flies to shit.

Her CEO & some younger colleagues of hers were also hitting on her at different times. I was hoping she would find a lover somewhere withing her professional circle. I EVEN TOLD HER IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that she had my PERMISSION to fuck a man she liked.

When she DID FIND A LOVER, he was from our circle of friends! Strictly speaking, he was never our guest but most of our good friends knew him very well.

He was a successful real estate broker, divorced, 7 years old than her, a known ladies' man...

We both knew him from the parties. He talked to her much more than to me, particularly at pool parties (i later found out why!)

She was routinely laid off for 6 weeks every summer so she took a Real Estate Licence course. He had an open house & offered her to get some practice... She later worked for some time for his brockerage as an agent, usually in close co-operation with him. Empty properties were staged with furniture including bedrooms.

My wife admitted everything to me. Of course i forgave her & told her i still loved her as much as before, if not more. & i really did!! My dick was hard the moment either of us entered the house. I was aware that people might find out. I was sure rumours were circulating already because something was fishy in all of that. None of that could affect my happiness. My dreams came true & i was having a 2nd honeymoon with my LOVING WIFE.

If you have a pronounced voyeur/cuckold side, your wife's transgressions make you happy. People think you let her sleep around because you are afraid to confront her. NO! Your sexuality has a dimension that makes you different than at least 85% of men. You LOVE to fuck your wife, but her body turns you on ten time more if you know, or even just suspect, another man has enjoyed it not long ago!

It's your KINK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous anon is one fucked up cum sucking faggot. Must be related to that idiot who goes by bonnietaylor2 (the retarded asshole).

No wonder this site is going down hill - the moderators are brain-dead assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-): This story is a sequel to My Date with Mr Abbongton by the same writer. The two stories can be read independently.

I really LIKE this story.

The hotwife is a KEEPER. Her voyeur husband is a very lucy mam. He must be feeling he is 7th Heaven.

Her husband is kinky.

What is the worst nightmare for Joe Blow is a VOYEUR HUSBAND'S DREAM COME TRUE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank God

... for ignorant, disturbed, wimp-perverts like Todd! We get to fuck their wives for free! I just love it!!

But sweety, the local grocery Produce Manager? A married man, in his own home with his wife there? That was your "careful selection"?? I hate to tell you this, but your definition of slut is just a subjective, biased opinion of one. You are a complete slut - and not only the Manager choice proves it, but your inability to even remember who you've fucked makes you a big-time slut. Plus, with your husband getting a promotion ($money$) out of you fucking his boss, well that makes your husband your pimp and you a whore. Congratulations! You are a SLUT and a WHORE! Come over here and suck my cock...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Happy wife. Happy marriage.

Mine started out a little bit different, in that my late wife was the one that approached me. When she told me that there was this guy that wanted to go out with her, I knew that it was after the fact. My thoughts were that if I didn´t go along with it, she was still going to keep on doing it only behind my back. So I agreed to let her go out with him and then there were others. like you, she would tell me everything that she wanted me to know and keep the bedroom hot all night long. I have to admit now those were the hottest days for me.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
Let me say right up front: I'm not a slut!

Or is Amber a whore?

No, she's a slut. Whores get paid to fuck, sluts just fuck - Amber named at least seven 'hook-ups.'

Then again, the first guy was Todd's boss. "Payment" in the form of a promotion for Todd . . .

Yeah, Amber is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0=100%)!

Thank you for this story. It's totally my cup of tea and then some and then just a tad bit more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Amber is a keeper. Period.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another...

...slut story. Nothing new here. One star ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely written story. Nice job of keeping the sex a little less explicit and adding a touch of the reader's imagination to your writing. And I especially like that no one is disrespected or humiliated. Really well done. However, I only gave it four stars. The more I think about it, it's a five. I'll see if I can add a star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Don't get me wrong. I love Todd and swore to be faithful to him and all that, I would never cheat on him. But, like I said, since he was cool with sharing me as long as he got to hear all the juicy details of the deed, why not? Does that make me a slut?

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

"Honey, you'll like this guy. Trust me."

Who did he think he was? My pimp? He pleaded with me and reminded me of the excitement that had followed my encounter with his boss. It was true. Our sex--after my date with Marvin--was out of this world. Todd couldn't get enough me.

End quote.

I really LOVED this story, amber_fields. Thank you!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I don’t understand this Femdom agitprop story. She’s not conflicted or damaged or even feminist. She just IS. She is herself, a sexual being, a woman, a wife, a lover,…

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Todd's an idiot and she's a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous