All Comments on 'Amber's Enchantment Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just some editing

Changing of Amber to Amanda during her time with Yolanda and Thebes. Other than that great as always.

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Great read

I only recently came across this and now I am hoping to read more soon. A very original story and a readable style makes a good mixture.

I find the idea of willing "slavery" interesting. Kind of like a sub/dom relationship, but more solid and based on respect and love from both. Also interesting is the question if you could give up your free will, even though it doesn't seem to bad as the masters would not ask something you wouldn't do out of respect. I don't know if I could. One prerequisite would be unconditional trust I guess.

Keep it up.

CoryleaCoryleaalmost 13 years ago
Interesting story!

You write sex well, but your story is so interesting that I find the sex just a distraction -- I want to hear what's going on with the mana! Congratulations, you've graduated from the ranks of erotica writers into the ranks of true storytellers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
grrrrrrrr

Like all your stories you leave us on the edge of our seat!

its like draining mana out of us! lol

anyway i hope you have the next chapter up soon,

im willing to bet that amber is going to be key in this mana balance or some sort of matrix ending lol !

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great

We knew Amber was special, and it's exciting to see her progress. I just wish you would write more often, I am so greedy for more!

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
PURE MAGIC!

There is definately magic about. When Amber has returned from her time with the merchants she is to give Thebes and Yolanda teo orgasms without getting one herself. Whilst giving the second orgasm she magically changed from Amber to Amanda and did so at least four times. i am afraid there were a few other typos as well.

Other than that a truly magical piece of writing and like all good suspense writers Dweaver leaves us on yet another high. i know that real life gets in the way of writing but please Oh Great One do not leave us, your devoted slaves waiting too long for the nmext thrilling installment.

ZakharraZakharraalmost 13 years ago
Love this.

I am loving this story. I found it by accident and have been enthralled ever since. Seeing Amber grow from a scared captive to a happy slave has been enlightening and heartwarming.

Your world is very well thought out and works with very few hitches. It makes me wish I could visit.

Thank you for putting this up for us to read and enjoy and I will eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Spellbinding

Yet another enthralling chapter of a story that has captivated my mind. I can barely stand waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proofreading

It's a little disconcerting to the reader when the name of a character is changed.

Like from Amber to Amanda, as you did in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous