Amber's Perverted Samaritan Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber has a bread dip.
9.7k words
4.58
11.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Dreamers Come Play is an alternate universe. Stories set in it may incorporate touches of magical realism, blurred dreams, and other unexplained phenomenon.

This story could have been in Bondage or Exhibitionist.

Alcohol and cannabis use.

These are fictitious events, by fictitious characters, in a very fictitious universe.

All events depicted are by characters of legal age.

Please consider that fair warning.

This is intended to function as a standalone story. It is also the first posted story in a planned, longer series.

***

"I have some bread dip. We should try to clean you up."

Amber perked up at this as Billy pulled a loaf of french bread and a block of white cheese out of his book bag. He spread his knees apart to force her legs wider and give himself better access.

"Can I have it with..." Amber started out brightly.

But Billy cut her off. "Yes, but not until much later."

Amber knew perfectly well the difference between 'bread dip' and 'bread dip with' from the slang at her school. 'Bread dip with' was using pieces of bread to wipe the boy's ejaculate out of a girl's pussy and then stuffing it in her mouth. 'Bread dip' was just pussy grool, no semen.

"That too, but can I have it with cheese for now." Looking at the food made her feel ravenous.

He ripped a good sized chunk of bread with his fingers and rubbed it all around her upper thighs mopping up some of her lubrication that seemed to have spread everywhere. He finished by drawing it up between her pussy lips - causing her to squirm - although it was already so soaked it probably couldn't pick up much more. Satisfied, he held it up.

Amber opened her mouth wide and waited expectantly. But Billy just held it in the air with his right hand as he reached out with his left and pinched her right nipple hard.

What's up with that? Amber wondered why it was suddenly her right nipple after all the hard pinches her left nipple had endured. Although it really had nothing more to do with it than the fact that Billy had mostly used his left hand to pinch her nipple - his right hand being occupied elsewhere - and instead of facing away from him she was currently facing into him. At the moment, her right nipple was just an easier target.

"Please." She said nicely. He paused but then pinched again.

Amber sighed as she thought about it. "May I please have the piece of bread that's covered in my pussy grool. Pretty please with a" - she had been about to say cherry, but changed her mind - "piece of cheese on top."

Billy chuckled as he fed her the piece of bread. "Yes, but the cheese will have to wait a bit."

Amber closed her eyes and grinned as she slowly chewed and then swallowed the piece of bread. Being fed a 'bread dip' was supposed to be humiliating. Maybe not as demeaning as a 'bread dip with', but still not anything that a girl at school would ever confess to. However, she was really hungry and she certainly didn't mind the taste.

She felt she was back to being toyed with and used as his sex slave. Although he had his shirt off - he had also removed the tissue from his nose - he still had his jeans on even if his crotch had a giant wet spot.

Amber, on the other hand, wasn't just naked and sitting on his lap. Her hands had been tied behind her neck this entire time. Discounting her possibly ill-advised headbutt, she was defenseless and vulnerable. The various toasts had been on the romantic side. Especially the toasts said together and the Ping and Pong... She spent a moment reliving that. The Ping and Pong had been really intimate.

She thought more about it. He had 'possessed' her by grabbing her sides. But with her hands tied behind her neck, it was safer, or at least easier, to kiss while he held her steady. And that was something a romantic partner might have done even if her hands hadn't been tied.

She had managed to forget for a moment that things weren't entirely equal. Her head was spinning, but that was mostly from the pot and alcohol. Well, the pot and alcohol and maybe still a little bit from the pounding in her chest.

Now he was casually rubbing bread in her pussy. Pinching her nipple like he owned it - maybe he did - and making her beg to eat it.

Somebody was the toyor and somebody else was the toyee. Amber knew where she stood - or rather sat. Although unlike before, she no longer felt desperate to get free. It's too bad drugs have such a downside, she was later to reflect.

With her hands tied and her body exposed and vulnerable, it was the reaching out and grabbing her. The casual way he just pinched one of her nipples in the same way he might scratch a mosquito bite. That was not the behavior of a romantic equal.

She still had her eyes closed as she felt him circling another piece of bread around her pussy. She opened her eyes just as he pushed it into her opening.

As he lifted it up, she was about to say 'please', but Billy had put a finger on her lips to shush her up.

Lifting it up to his nose, he took a deep, exaggerated sniff and then popped it in his mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "A base of deep musk, with a strong mid-note of sweet clover honey followed by a high, long lingering, aftertaste of fresh vanilla." He rocked his head back and forth a few times and then announced. "I would definitely give it a thirteen on a ten-point scale."

"How come you're sweeter than honey?" He asked. "I mean that literally. Well figuratively, you're also sweeter than honey. But how come your pussy tastes as sweet as honey? No other girl I've tasted comes anywhere like it?" He looked at her sincerely waiting for a reply.

Amber bit her lower lip. She was going to say 'I don't know'. And she didn't know. She only knew it happened at the same time her nipples went from puffies to glass cutters, her childhood ticklishness had come back, her pussy turned into a fire hydrant, and her butthole got extra sensitive.

Instead, she opened her eyes as wide as she could as she looked deep into his and said, in her sweetest possible voice. "My pussy is really, really special."

"And there was much rejoicing!" As he burst out laughing, she tried to keep a straight face. But soon enough he was licking off the tears streaming down her face. It took her a long time to get control of her giggling, not that she was trying too hard to contain it.

She did wonder, though, how many pussies he had tasted. The popular, promiscuous boys all had reputations. Billy didn't have a reputation for going down on girls. So how did he know what they tasted like? Was he fingering girls and then licking his fingers on the sly?

Billy pulled off a bite-sized piece of cheese and started rolling it in his fingers. It was soft enough that he soon had it in a ball the size of a large grape. He then pulled off a piece of bread and looked expectantly at Amber.

Knowing it was a hint of some kind, Amber asked. "May I have a bread dip with cheese, pretty please."

"A bread dip with cheese?" He asked. "Never heard of such a thing." He shook his head. "Tell me, how do you make this bread dip with cheese thingy?"

"You put..." - Amber started and then corrected herself - "would you please dip the bread in my pussy and roll it around until it is completely soaked in my pussy grool. Pretty please."

Billy rubbed the bread between her lips a couple of times and then pulled it away. "I don't think you're wet enough to make it completely soaked. What should we do about that?"

Amber knew that a lot of her lubrication really had ended up on his jeans. And he had just wiped her down with two large chunks of bread, but... She didn't think he was right that she wasn't wet enough.

No, he's full of shit, as usual. She thought about calling him on it.

But she was also really hungry, really drunk, and really stoned, and really wanted to keep the mood light-hearted.

"You could pinch and pull my nipples." She suddenly blurted out. Where did that come from? She wondered.

"You like having your nipples pinched and pulled?" He asked in a lilting voice.

"I, I'm not sure." She answered honestly enough. "But it makes my pussy wet." She looked away again as she said this last one. Another embarrassed, grinning attack was washing over her. The alcohol and pot seemed to lower her inhibitions, but it sure didn't keep her from being embarrassed about the consequences.

"Your pussy likes having your nipples pinched and pulled?" He used the same lilting tone.

She responded sweetly. "My pussy would like you to pinch and pull my nipples, please." Even as drunk and stoned as she was, she still couldn't believe some of the words coming out of her mouth.

"I suppose we could do that..." Billy pretended to be unsure. "I dunno..." He continued the charade. "I can't quite put my finger on it, but I've this nagging suspicion..., there's something..."

"Oh, I know." He perked up and reached into his bag.

Pulling his hand back out, he held up two, metal nipple clamps. "Yes, I thought these might come in handy in an emergency." He said with a devilish grin.

Amber's jaw literally, and figuratively too for that matter, dropped. Besides contemplating what she was getting herself into, she couldn't believe how she had completely walked into that one without Billy having to prompt her in the slightest.

What felt like a long time ago, back when her nipples were still puffies, she had used wood clothespins on herself, just once. And although she had watched plenty of porn videos of women with clamps on their nipples, it hadn't crossed her mind to try again.

She felt 'squishy' and didn't have to look down to know perfectly well that she didn't need nipple clamps to make her pussy wet enough for bread dip. But her stomach was still growling, and she didn't want her irritation to come back.

Billy was holding them up, one in each hand, opening them up and then letting them click shut. They looked hefty and high quality. They didn't have weights attached, but they were going to weigh more than a wood clothespin. She could also see they were adjustable - she wondered where they were set at.

She could see too that Billy was just going to keep holding them up, clicking them. With her stomach cheering her on, she spoke up. "Please may I have the clamps put on my nipples so my pussy makes more grool for bread dip with cheese." She was trying to keep her girly voice, but it came out more urgent than sweet.

"Yes, m'lady, you may." He tipped his head and flourished his hand in a faux bow.

Starting with the one in his right hand, he reached forward and clamped her left nipple.

She had braced herself and didn't even realize he had fully released it until he drew his hand back.

That's not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Amber pleasantly decided. Although, she still had enough wits about her to know it would have hurt more if she hadn't been drunk and stoned, and the real pain happened when they came off. The weight only lowered her nipple a small amount. It wasn't enough to overcome her tight, perky breasts.

She was still feeling good about things, when Billy reached out and grabbed the clamp, by one wing so he wouldn't open it, and pulled.

Amber felt a gentle tug, and then it slipped right off.

"Oh dear me." Billy covered his mouth in mock horror. "That will never, never do, m'lady. We won't get any pussy grool like that."

He used his thumb to spin the tensioning wheel and put it back on.

"Ummph." Amber heard herself exclaim. Even though she had watched Billy ratchet up the clamp, she had still convinced herself it wasn't a big deal.

Well, maybe it isn't that big of a deal. She told herself as the initial shock wore off. It was really erotic.

Billy snapped his index finger off his thumb in order to flick the clamp a couple of times. He then grabbed it by one wing and pulled back hard. Eliciting another 'ummph' from Amber. With her boob stretched out, he twisted the clamp back and forth a few times and then released it.

"Much better, don't you think, m'lady?"

"Yes sir." She answered and then silently cursed. She in no way wanted to be calling him 'sir'. She didn't ever want to call him sir. She didn't want to call him sir at school. She didn't want to call him sir if they were walking alone. And she definitely didn't want to call him sir while she was sitting naked on his lap, with her hands still tied behind her neck, with him playing with the clamps on her nipples. But he had called her m'lady so politely - it just slipped out.

If he noticed, he didn't show it as he picked the second clamp back up from the table where he had laid it down. And it was with a little more apprehension as she watched Billy spin the wheel to match the first clamp.

Soon enough, her right nipple was clamped. After making sure it was firmly attached, he continued to torment both her nipples by flicking, pulling, and twisting.

Amber was panting with her eyes closed when she realized she was making the 'cute little sounds Billy so adored'.

That's so very true. Amber reflected. I'm not sure that I do like having my nipples pinched and pulled, but it does make my pussy wet.

"Please." She said suddenly opening her eyes and causing Billy to stop.

"Please?" He echoed back.

"My pussy thanks you for putting clamps on my nipples in order to successfully make more grool for bread dip with cheese." She said dreamily.

In a less dreamy, but sweeter voice, she continued. "Please, would you please dip the bread in my pussy and roll it around until it is completely soaked in my pussy grool and then wrap it around the ball of cheese and stuff it in my mouth."

She waited a few seconds and then sharply said. "Now!" Her stomach hadn't forgotten about the bread and cheese sitting on the table.

"Now?" Billy pulled back.

"Please give me a bread dip with cheese. Now!" She let some of her irritation bubble up as she cocked her head as if to headbutt him again.

"One bread dip with cheese coming up, right away m'lady." He quickly answered and chuckled as he grabbed the bread off the table and roughly rubbed it between her lips.

He wrapped the bread around the cheese and held it up. He waited a moment for her to ask him to stuff it into her. But when she instead just opened her mouth wide, he slipped it in.

"Thank you." Amber mumbled as she talked with her mouth full of food and chewed with her mouth intentionally open. She quickly finished it.

"Please sir, I want some more." She said very politely - hating herself for intentionally using 'sir' again, but unable to resist the allusion.

"I beg your pardon?" Billy spoke in a poor imitation of a cockney accent. "The little runt want some more, she does?"

"Now." Amber said as calmly and as neutrally as she could muster, giving a silent thanks that he had called her a 'little runt' not a 'little c___'.

Billy shrugged and ripped off another piece of bread and cheese.

When she was finished chewing, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth up wide, looking nothing so much as a little bird chick begging to be fed by its parents. When Billy didn't respond, she narrowed her eyes and cocked her head again for a few seconds before going back to her begging chick pose. He wagged his head back and forth a couple of times thinking about it before silently grabbing more bread. Although, he did spend an extra long time wiping the bread in a circle around her pussy.

For visual effect, and hopefully to spur him along, she had kept her head tilted back with her mouth open and hadn't been watching him closely. When she bit down, she gasped as she felt liquid squirt out of the bread and into her mouth. At first she thought he had somehow managed to make a hollow spot in the bread and fill it with her lubrication. But then she felt the burn of alcohol and identified the taste of chocolate.

Instead of wrapping the bread around cheese, he had wrapped it around a piece of chocolate that had liquid bourbon inside. She was more in the mood for cheese than chocolate covered bourbon, and she didn't need more to drink. But her sweet musk, combined with the strong, dark chocolate, and bourbon was tasty. I'll have to try that again. She made a note to herself to remember.

He hand fed me chocolates. She smiled to herself. Even if she was still tied up nude, and the chocolates had been covered by her grool soaked bread, and it was probably only an excuse to get her to consume more alcohol. He hand fed me chocolates. She started giggling again.

When she had finished chewing, she looked directly at him and used a normal voice. "Thank you. I feel much better."

And she did feel much better, although she was thirsty and needed to pee. She had actually been on the verge of using the bucket when Billy showed back up and that had been several whiskey poppers and at least one Ping and Pong ago. She contemplated her options and then decided on a direct approach.

She kept her tone normal and looked straight at him. "I want two more things, now, and I want you to give them to me without fuss."

Billy raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Give them to me, or I'm going to piss your pants." She said sharply, but then added more sweetly. "Afterwards, I promise to be good natured about whatever you want to do next."

Billy actually thought he might like to see Amber piss his pants, but instead he shrugged and held his hands out palm up.

She took this as an invitation to give her demands. "First, give me a long drink from the water bottle."

After he had complied, Amber felt her face getting hot, and she knew she was back to really grinning madly. Even drunk and stoned, it was hard to continue.

"I really do need to pee." Her voice was barely a whisper as she looked to the side. Steeling her courage - and looking directly at him - she tried to make it sound more girly. "Unless you like golden showers..." She let it hang.

Amber thought he looked extremely bemused. She even imagined he had a twinkle in his eye.

After a few seconds, he swatted her hip to indicate she should stand and then he helped her rise. Getting up himself, he grabbed the bucket and put it down on the table. Moving the book bags out of the way, he motioned his arm to indicate she should step up on the chair and then up on the table.

Even with her wrists tied behind her neck, Amber wouldn't normally have had any problems hopping up on the chair and then the table. But this wasn't a normal time. If Billy hadn't been holding on to her, she would have fallen. I'm fall-down drunk and stoned. She realized.

She was usually careful at parties or even at her friends' houses. The only times she really let herself go was in her bedroom or, now, her cottage. When stoned or drunk, she wasn't used to doing anything other than slowly walking between her bed and bathroom.

After she had stepped up to the table and gained her balance, he gently spun her to the right and then moved around until he was standing straight in front of her.

He hadn't given her any grief about having to pee, and he hadn't made her plea and beg. But not only was he not going to give her any privacy, he had put her up on a raised stage with a front row seat. Her pussy was only inches from his face. It wasn't going to be much farther away when she squatted down to piss.

She wondered why it was so humiliating to pee in front of him after everything else. The calling out to him when she was nude-not-exactly-nude. The toying when she was hanging from the hoist. His... fucking her when she was tied to the table before. All the talk of her wet pussy and the bread dip. His pulling the dildo out of her bag - she shivered at that one.

But it still was humiliating to pee in front of him.