Amber's Perverted Samaritan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber inhaled sharply, as she rocked forward as far as she could, which wasn't much.

"No, not that either." She squeaked out in a high voice.

"Well, since you turned down the vibrator..." He said rather unpleasantly. "...And you did ask for something else."

"You promised not to be mean." Her voice was still artificially high. She didn't think he was really serious, but she wasn't totally sure. His mood did seemed to have darkened - she was desperately wishing he hadn't asked her whether she liked him. And even if she was right that he was only messing with her in jest, that wouldn't prevent the tip of his cock from continuing to stretch her out.

"And you promised I could fuck your brains out. Not wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am missionary sex under the covers. But fucking your brains out." He shot back.

She spoke slowly and softly - enunciating each word clearly. "Fucking your brains out does not mean ass-raping."

There was a long silence until he replied. "I don't know about that. Let's see what the honorable judge internet has to say."

He pulled his phone out and then mechanically read. "To fuck for a long period of time..... Quickly. As in thrusting fast for hours. To make both man and woman climax multiple times in an hour." He set his phone back down.

He shrugged. "Hhmm, not what I was expecting. Not really definitive on the anal part." His voice was a little more relaxed - Amber thought maybe she had dodged a bullet.

"If you bump into me at a party, perhaps I could give you a BJ, instead." She semi-offered in a soft voice. "Private BJ." She quickly corrected.

'Hhhmmm." Billy responded behind her.

"Anyway, let's try that fucking your brains out thingy." Amber suggested brightly.

She looked directly at him, ran her tongue around her upper lip and then bit down on her lower one. She spoke in her most sultry voice. "May I wrap my horny wet, tight pussy lips around your giant, man cannon, and hump up and down, until I fuck my brains out?"

She was pleased, when he looked pleasantly surprised, and wondered how much of it was just because she had drawn attention to the size of his cock.

"Not like that you can't." He observed in reference to how she was currently positioned.

"No, but if you untie me and then lay down on the bench, I could certainly give it that old college try..."

He released her wrists from the spreader bar, but immediately attached them behind her neck again. After unclipping her ankles, he lifted her down from the table. There was a wood bench, it looked like it might have originally been part of a picnic table. He pushed one end up against the wall with the other end sticking out toward the center of the room. Grabbing some pillows from the couch, he put these on the bench up against the wall. Sitting with a leg on either side of the bench, he leaned back against the pillows that were next to the wall and then put his legs up on the bench. So instead of lying flat on his back, he was slouched up against the wall with his legs straight out in front of him, like a sunbather might be on a reclining chaise lounge.

He motioned for Amber to walk up. She straddled his legs and the bench, as she faced him.

Unzipping his jeans, but leaving them buttoned at the top, he worked his cock out of the opening.

Oh Jesus. Amber softly swore to herself. He isn't even going to take his pants off. If I hadn't given him a bloody nose, I bet he would have left his shirt on too.

It wasn't that she particularly wanted to see what his body looked like naked - he was too vain about his body for her to be attracted to it - but she knew it was calculated to embarrass her. The hits just keep on coming...

As she waddled up, he spoke. "Careful with that fucking your brains out, you know. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself."

You would have to be twice as long before I would even start to worry about it. But like most of the put downs she had ever come up with in her life, she kept this one to herself. Even with it being Mr. 'trash talk' Billy himself in person, and even with the double whammy of the alcohol and pot, it wasn't enough to overcome her defensive mechanism. He seemed to have gotten over the 'liking her' question - no reason to wind him back up.

But it actually was true he would have to be considerably longer before she would be worried about it. After watching porn videos and hearing the girls gossip at school, curiosity had gotten the best of her. She had experimented with a broom handle. Pushing it too far hadn't been comfortable at the time. But then she had noticed a change. This change had also been around the same time as the others. The same time her nipples went from puffies to glass cutters, her childhood ticklishness had come back, her pussy turned into a fire hydrant, her butthole got extra sensitive, and her pussy got extra deep.

So she was more worried about his girth than his length. Her slippery, wet cockpit might have gotten deeper, but it hadn't gotten any looser. It still felt tight around a single finger. She had wondered, more than once, if it had actually gotten tighter at the same time everything else changed. On the other hand, she had been doing exercises with the intent of keeping everything as tight and strong as she could. They were easy enough to work into her flexibility and stretching routines.

With her hands tied behind her neck, Amber had to wait for Billy to guide his prick into her opening. When enough was inside her pussy for her to be confident it would stay inside, she relaxed her legs and let her full weight drop down on him so his entire length was inside of her.

She giggled in response to his 'umph'.

Not giving him any time to get used to it, she started humping as fast as she could.

She had thought about asking him to free her wrists. She didn't know how quickly she could buck with her hands behind her neck - it would have been easier with her hands on his shoulders. However, his length meant she could be pretty frantic without worrying about popping off of him. Straddling the bench with her legs on the ground also meant she could lift up much higher than if she had been riding him on a bed. And his being in a reclined position gave her a better angle than if he had been sitting upright in the chair.

She also thought about lifting up to the point where popping off would be a worry. Her not-really-a-boyfriend sex partner had warned her about that. If she popped off the top and came back down on his erection - as he called it - he said he could end up in the hospital.

That's one of the problems about being around people like Billy. They can make you start acting mean. She cautioned herself. She didn't want to be mean.

She did want to come. She hadn't had a real orgasm since Billy had rubbed her clit when she was still hanging outside. Just how long ago was that? And she had been sexually wound up and on edge ever since.

She also wanted to make Billy come. Not that she particularly wanted to please him anymore - she was still fighting the urge to be a pleasing person to people who didn't deserve it - but she wanted him to be done. She wanted to be untied.

The minutes ticked by. Her frantic activity was making the sweat pore down her body, but it wasn't accomplishing the trick she wanted. Unlike the first time, when Billy had come after just a few minutes, he seemed well in control. When she looked at him through half closed eyes, he was just staring at her cooly. Even the hands on her hips were relaxed. He wasn't trying to control her speed or direct her motion.

And she realized, it wasn't going to do the trick for herself either. She was just too clit-centric. Even humping her tight, wet lips on a rather large cock wasn't going to give her a real orgasm that gave her relief. At most, it was going to give her a mini-orgasm. She decided she would have to go for that.

She wanted Billy to rub her clit as she humped him. She had been too self-conscious to ever rub herself while having sex with her not-really-a-boyfriend. But at the moment, she would have if her hands weren't tied behind her head. Or at least, that was what she told herself. If the option had actually been possible, she may still have chickened out.

But she didn't want to ask him. Was it because it was too embarrassing? She had already asked him to rub her clit once before. But she hadn't been humping his cock at that time. And that mattered, why? Because it was more embarrassing to ask something when his cock was in her pussy rather than his fingers? Because it was embarrassing she couldn't come from intercourse? Because she was tired of requesting things from him? Because...

She noticed that her hair was plastered to the sweat on her face and more sweat was trickling down between her boobs to mix with the lubrication that had trickled up from her pussy when she had been face down.

After her mini-orgasm, she noticed he appeared to be more worked up, gripping her hips and pushing back instead of just lying there passively. So she continued to buck her body on him for another five minutes or so. But when it became clear he wasn't going to come, she slowed down and came to a stop.

She became aware of just how hard she was breathing and sweating. He was doing neither.

But he did pull her into a hug so she was leaning forward lying on his chest. He held her there in a cuddle as she regained some of her breath. Her hips continued to make little rocking motions as he squeezed her in his arms. That was the problem with the mini orgasms. They left her more sexually frustrated than she started.

She had gotten lost in her own sexual world and had stopped thinking about who she was cuddling with, when he unwrapped his arms and gently lifted her back so she was sitting upright.

He looked at her with a smile. "It looks like you enjoyed wrapping your horny wet, tight pussy lips around my giant, man cannon, and humping up and down, until you fucked your brains out." He waited a moment and then added. "You should let me know if you ever want to hang out."

He lifted up on her hips to get her to stand up. "To make both man and woman climax multiple times in an hour." He recited.

He gave her a knowing look. "I think we have the woman thing covered. Time to work on the man half."

Taking the hint, she carefully walked backward until she was off the end of the bench.

He got up and guided her back to the table. He bent her over and tied her elbows to the corners of the table. But this time, instead of lying on the table, she was standing on the floor bent over at the waist. Tapping the inside of her legs, he made her spread her feet apart, so he could lock her ankles to either end of the spreader bar.

He left her alone for a while, as he messed with the cable hoist. She couldn't see what he was doing, but it didn't matter as she was glad for the break.

When he finally came back, he put his belt around her waist and buckled it. It was so large, it hung loosely down.

A little while later, she felt herself being lifted up into the air by his belt. Evidently, he had attached the cable hoist to the belt and was using it to lift her ass into the air. Her elbows were still tied to the corners of the table and her legs were held apart by the spreader bar, but her feet were no longer on the ground. Her butt was now suspended up in the air, swaying gently back and forth under the cable.

He took another piece of cord and tied it between the spreader bar and her necklace. He tightened it up until the bar was only a foot or so away from her neck. Her ankles weren't 'behind her ears', but they weren't very far in front of them either.

She felt the tip of his cock on her pussy and then he slowly pushed all the way in. He was taking long, deep strokes - it was immediately clear he planned on round two - or did her riding him make this round three? - lasting a lot longer.

Amber had lost track of time and lost awareness of almost everything but the relentless, rhythmic thrusting and grinding into her pussy. But the building of another mini orgasm gave her a new focus.

She was getting close, when she felt Billy pushing harder into her. His slow, deep strokes had been replaced by fast, short jerks. His thighs were slapping into her butt.

He reached up with his right hand and - catching her completely by surprise - starting rubbing her clit hard with his fingers. She was caught off guard again when he shoved his left thumb into her butthole.

Amber tried to pretend she didn't know who it was that was yelling at the top of their lungs. Honest, I never used to be a screamer. But there were lots of things she never used to be.

Her very real orgasms washed over her in wave after wave until she was left just quivering with her ass suspended up in the air. Her pussy still impaled on Billy's cock. His finger pressing on her clit, and her butthole spasming on his thumb that was still up her ass.

She felt him slowly pull his cock out. She hadn't even realized that he had also come.

But he cleared up any doubt.

"For my horny wet, bondage slut..." - he waited for the perfect timing - "one bread dip with, coming up."

***

Amber's Perverted Samaritan. The end.